Lexi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relieved when Matt said, "I am just gonna take off, I don't wanna hang out with Ann. I'll see ya around."

I was relieved to be walking back in by myself. If Ann had seen Matt she would have been suspicious. I had just gone to get a drink and was gone for a good two hours. I could feel his cold cum in my pussy. It felt like it was dripping out and into my panties. I could smell it on me, it was strong. Maybe I was just hypersensitive. As I walked to where I had left Ann and Jerry, I heard my mothers voice. What is she doing here? I thought.

When she saw me she started asking immediately, "where have you been?"

Ann called her and said I was missing. I couldn't tell them the truth so I lied and said I ran into a girlfriend from high school. She had just gotten a new car and took me for a spin around the block when the car broke down a mile or so away. I had to walk back, and it was a long walk. I don't think that anyone believed me. In my mind it covered all the bases, the long distance is why I was walking funny, and why it took so long. It was summer in South Florida so if they smelled the cum in my cunt hopefully they would just think it was BO.

As we drove home I tried to sit as far away from my mom as I could, and I kept my legs closed. Neither one of us spoke on the way, which was fine with me because I was engulfed by the memories of what I had just done. My pussy hurt and was sore, oddly enough though I felt like I was ready for more. I couldn't wait to get home and look at my savagely attacked pussy in my mirror on the headboard. Finally we were home, as soon as my mom pulled into the garage I jumped out of the car and ran to my room.

Once my mom got inside she came and knocked on my door and said, "Lexi I want to talk to you about where you were tonight."

I answered her with "I am really tired the long walk back wore me out. Can we talk about it in the morning?"

"Well okay, but this isn't over," she replied.

I think this time she half believed me.

Finally all alone in my room...I took off my shirt and my bra. Even my nipples were sore from Matt sucking and tugging on them. I carefully inspected them in the mirror. They were red, and puffy. They were sore to touch. I gently rubbed them and with each stroke I could feel the fire in my love canal growing. After a few more minutes of teasing my hard nipples, and rubbing my full breast, I put the mirror on the lip of my headboard like I had done a million times before. I stripped the rest of my clothes off, and turned on the lamp next to the bed. I wanted the light to be low so no one would know that I was still awake.

I laid down with my back on the bed, my ass facing the head of the bed. I scooted up as far as I could. My ass was almost touching the bottom of the mirror. I spread my legs and put my feet on top of the headboard as I always did. I leaned forward to take a look. My pussy was a darker shade of pink than usual almost a red color, it looked swollen. Normally I would have to open my outer lips with my hand to see inside. I could see my battered snatch without having to do that. Everything was really shiny, and my pussy was visibly stretched beyond its limit.

My body had been changed forever. I rubbed my pussy with my hand. It was so wet and slippery. It felt so good, my sore pussy wanted more. I cautiously slipped in a finger with no resistance, that was the first time that ever happened. It was time for my trusty cologne bottle. I had left it on the headboard earlier when I was interrupted. Good thing I did, I was so hot I couldn't wait any longer. I lined the tip of the bottle up to my pussy and rubbed it around.

I touched my pussy opening and wanted it so bad I just slid it in. To my surprise there was no "pop" feeling and almost the whole neck slid into my pussy with the first push. The most I had ever had in was half and that was a challenge. I withdrew it and slid it in again. I was also rubbing my clit between my fingers and gently pulling on it, it was so sore and hurt but god did it feel good. I just lay there fucking myself wanting more and more. The faster I fucked my pussy with that cologne bottle the further it would go in, until it finally bottomed out. I felt myself starting to cum so I lifted myself up one more time to watch the contractions of my newly deflowered pussy. When the waves started I watched as my cum mixed with Matt's cum squeezed out from around the bottle that was filling me. It was so intense, I slowed the moving of the bottle as my orgasm subsided. I was so warn out after my third cum of the day that I fell asleep right were I lay.

I awoke a couple of hours later, I got up and wiped the old cum from my pussy with a towel. I put the mirror back against the door and laid back down. As I fell back asleep I smiled with the thought of Matt's cock filling me, and how good it felt to have him explode deep in my womb. I worried for a minute what if I get pregnant but then my thoughts drifted back to how good it felt to be filled by something as wonderful as a hard cock...

12