Lexi Ch. 02: Lexi Calls Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RONIN1869
RONIN1869
107 Followers

"So thats how it's going to go tonight," said Lexi wickedly. "Wait, Alex. We don't even have a safe-word or a way for me to release myself if something happens to you."

"Let's hope I don't have a seizure or a heart attack them OK? Lexi, I know you're all hot and bothered so you're most likely already wet is that correct?"

"Yes."

"The response is, Yes master." I whispered.

"Yes, Master."

I placed my fingers between her pussy lips and pulled them out. Clean, slick and glistening.

"I'm not sure thats enough Lexi, especially since you said you don't want to be able to walk tomorrow. Where can I find more lubrication if I don't want to search through all those pillows behind me for the lube?"

"I don't know, Master."

"Did I say you could speak Lexi?"

I stood up and placed my cock on Lexi's lips. She opened her mouth and I began to stroke. I began to push against Lexi's lips as they closed around my cock. I began to fuck Lexi's throat. Lexi complied. I think she loved to see men's faces when they realized she had no gag reflex.

When I was "sufficiently" lubricated. I got back down on my knees and entered Lexi. She tried to muffle her pleasure as I pumped in and up into her. Her eyes welled up and a single tear streamed down her face.

"Oh My God. Lexi are you OK?"

"It feels so fucking good when you're inside me," she said.

"I love." I whispered. "I love. I love fucking you too."

I began to pump harder. Lexi never broke eye contact with me after that last statement. We didn't commit to each other for a reason. What was the point? But we had breached a threshold. Eyes open, I kissed her. Long and hard until she kissed back. Her tongue finally entering my mouth. With all her limbs restrained and her orifices open to me, it was the most vulnerable that she'd ever been.

She closed her eyes and under her breath she whispered, "I love it when you make me your whore. Fuck me. Please."

There's a certain point when you're no longer just thrusting but, you're pumping and your cock glides easily as if on a predetermined path. That's where we were, as I thrust in and up into Lexi. Her sweet pussy lips made a smacking sound every time we came together as one. The pleasure we felt in our groins came like waves. God I loved it when Lexi was sliding on my cock.

Her eyes closed and her mouth started forming big open circles. The orgasms were smaller but she was having them none-the-less.

"It's so fucking hard," she whispered.

I was oblivious to her breasts bouncing in reaction to the thrusts. I was oblivious to her trying to spread those delicious legs, sheathed in fishnet, even wider to accommodate me. Only the light refracting off her diamond anklet and her pink glitter heels entered my periphery.

"You don't have to worry about me anymore. I've cum so many times I lost count. It's your turn baby. Do it. Cum for me."

Lexi started to grind on my cock as I pulled out.

"Give me back that big cock. Please master," she pleaded.

Her blue eyes were flashing and she managed a smile that showed off her pearly whites. She was enchanting.

"I want it. There we go. There we go. Right there. Just the tip? Oh my god, there we go," she moaned. "This is how I need to be fucked."

I put my hands around Lexi's waist as I began to thrust deeper.

"Yes, all the way in. Stretch it. Stretch it. Stretch that pussy so I have to take all that cock," she continued. "It feels so good inside me. Oh my god."

Lexi was moaning under her breath. It wasn't like we were loud enough to make the neighbors notice. We had the entire estate to ourselves. She was just in the moment and whispering to me in hush tones made it smaller and much more intimate.

"Keep going, keep going. Uhn. Keep going," she whispered. "My pussy loves your huge fucking cock. Stretch my hole. Stretch it. There you go."

My strokes were longer now and Lexi was getting wetter. She was squeezing on my cock with her pussy lips.

"Oh I want that cock so deep in me. Keep going. Keep going. Fuck it. Loosen that pussy right up. Stretch me. Stretch my pussy please. More. More."

I stroked harder and my balls were slapping against her pussy lips.

"Don't stop. Use my fucking hole," she whispered. "Use me. Use that hole. My pussy lips are wrapped around your cock so tight."

Lexi was letting me have my way. I could have asked for her ass at this point and she would have said yes. She would have offered it up on a silver platter.

"Harder. Harder. Oh...that feels so good."

No. Her pussy felt too good. It felt like warm, wet velvet. Only hotter, tighter and slicker. I watched as her lubricated pussy lips pulled against my shaft as I pulled out. It was equally delicious to have them swallow my cock when I pushed back in.

"There it is. Stretch that pussy. Use that hole for your fucking pleasure."

Lexi knew I was close.

"Please, I love being used. I love being a little slut. Uhghn. Please. Fuck me. Fuck me. Use me just like a little fuck-doll,"moaned Lexi. "I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow."

I knew I was close.

"Yes. yes. yes. Your cock feels so good. Stretch me. Stretch me."

I wanted nothing else but to pull out, stand up and cover Lexi with my cum. I knew it was going to be a big load because I had restrained myself from jerking it all week.

"Oh god. You're pounding me so hard. That's it baby. Use me."

I wanted to shoot ropes of cum into her hair, on her face and in her mouth. I wanted to see her eat it. I wanted to see her swallow my cum.

"That's so much cock. Stretch me. Stretch that hot little cunt. Fuck me."

Some people say cumming on your partner's face is an act of dominance. An exertion of power. I just wanted her to see just how much I loved fucking her. I knew it would turn me on to see her covered in all my cum. That would have to wait until later as Lexi's pussy was about to drain me of all my cock milk.

"My pussy loves your cock. Do you like how I'm wrapped around that cock?"

Lexi was doing a number on my cock.

"Fill me with that fucking thick dick please. Use my little pussy. I want it. I want it. I want all that cum."

"Oh Fuck. I'm cumming Lexi. I'm cumming, " I exclaimed as I reached down and grabbed the base of my cock.

Shaking my cock as I came seemed to let my juices flow more readily. I filled Lexi's hot little cunt with my spunk. With what limited mobility she had, she worked her pelvis and relieved me of a weeks worth of semen.

Lexi was spent. She lay back on the carpet after I released her from the "chair rail." I lay on top of her. My lips explored her still erect nipples. I sucked and kissed her beautiful tits. I wanted to go again. The spirit was willing but, the flesh was weak.

Lexi suggested we shower and head out to the deck so we could take a soak in the hot tub.

I replied, "Maybe between the shower and the hot tub — we could grab a sandwich?"

Lexi laughed as she threw one of the Moroccan pillows at my head.

That night we consummated our lust again in the hot tub. With Lexi resting her back on my chest, I caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. She massaged my shaft with her hands. It was more sensual than sexual. She told me secrets about why her husband and her split up. It was more than just him cheating.

"None of that matters Lexi, if your ex can't see what a generous, wonderful individual you are, then he's just mad. I don't know what he said or did to you to make you feel like a lesser person but, it no longer matters. It's time."

"Time for what?" asked Lexi.

"It's time we go make that damn sandwich," I replied.

Lexi laughed as I had never seen her do so before. She laughed so hard she was crying. We kissed as we dried each other off and headed to the kitchen. Whether Lexi knew it or not, it was more than just sex between us. It was a May December romance. That was why the sex was so good. We didn't need to acknowledge it if she didn't want to.

Lexi laughed it off saying, "No one owns this pussy but, you're close."

"The correct response is..." I replied, "No one owns this pussy but, it belongs to my master."

RONIN1869
RONIN1869
107 Followers
12