Lexi Ch. 03

Story Info
Transformation into her Slave.
2.6k words
4.07
55.9k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Stage 2”, Mistress Announce, “was called Transformation.” She explained that while slave was going through the motions of serving her, he hadn’t fully accepted that he really was now and forever just her slave. She had decided to make some changes that would surely teach him that it was his role in life to serve her.

From now on, she wouldn’t be so nice. She wouldn’t allow him to beg her to let him jerk off. Instead she would tell him when it was time for him to be allowed to cum. If he whine or complained about anything, it would be several more days before she would let him.

She also felt he took for granted that he would be allowed to service her sexy body, so some nights she would lock him outside the bedroom, Slave would be made to stand naked, blindfolded, and handcuffed to the door knob, listening while she laid in bed and pleasured herself. He should never forget how lucky he is to be servicing her sweet pussy; To be allowed to lap up her cum with his tongue. Afterwards, she would tell him that her orgasm was much better without him and that he had better learn how to service her pussy right if he wanted to be allowed to do it anymore.

Mistress Lexy took control over his wardrobe too. She installed a new locks on his closet door, and kept everything locked up. Slave was kept naked most of the time, except to go to work or run errands. When he returned home, she promptly stripped him and locked his clothes back up.

She didn’t let him go anywhere either. Slave was only allowed to go to work, or to follow Mistress around the mall carrying her bags.

But Mistress was busier than ever. She would go out in the evening with friends, and leave slave home. He would be made to clean the house, or work out, or wash her underwear by hand, or to write her letters telling her how much he appreciated the chance to serve her, and begging her to keep him on as her slave. If his letters were not very good, she would not let him service her pussy for several days, but she would make him watch her masturbate.

She was keeping slave so horny, that all he could think about was her body. He would do anything just to see her, or lick her, but especially for the chance to jerk off. To help slave, Mistress made sure slave always had some soiled panties of her, so slave could sniff her scent and dream about servicing her pussy.

Next Mistress told slave that it was important that he learn to service not just her pussy, but her ass to. At least once a day she would have him kneel behind her and lick her ass. Slave was taught to pay extra attention to her asshole because she said, “That’s how slaves show their Mistresses how devoted they are.” Mistress would spread her legs wide and bend over so slave could thoroughly lick Mistress’s asshole. He would kneel behind her, handcuffed and kneeling, while she instructed him, lick by lick, how and where to lick her ass.

Mistress Lexy bought a video camera for slave. She would taped him as he begged her to allow him to jerk off, and then she would tape him jerking off. She kept all the tapes locked up in her closet and threaten to show them to her girlfriends if slave was ever disobedient. During his jerk off sessions, slave was made to tell Mistress how much he wanted her to use and humiliate him. He would have to beg her to let him put his tongue inside her pussy, and to lick her asshole. Her horny slave eagerly would beg Mistress to let him taste her, and to suck her pussy. She had him under her spell.

She also added some news rules to his rules List.

New Rules 5. Slave will never touch himself or cum without permission. 6. Slave with never touch Mistress without permission. 7. Slave may never use the word NO 8. Slave will not talk unless he is asked a question.

Rule 9 she warned, was coming soon, and was important.

Since slave was no longer permitted to talk, Mistress would spend the quiet times reminding slave how pathetic he is, and how little is dick is, and she would talk about how is only role in life was to serve other more sexy people. She told him that only real men got to fuck sexy women, and pathetic small men like slave would never be allowed to.

Mistress would have slave practice putting the handcuffs on and locking himself up while blindfolded. Slave would be locked up, kneeling in the corner, his ankles locked behind him, and be made to stay there for several hours. When she was ready, she would throw the key nearby on the floor, and have him practice releasing himself. Soon, Mistress never had to unlocked him herself.

This training she warned, would be very important in the future. Mistress would have him struggle to free himself while she stood in front of him fingering her pussy just inches from his blindfolded face. She would always cum completely turned on by her complete control over him, and amused by watching her bound slave struggle. When she did, she would rub her wet pussy all over his face, and have him continue his practice while she would go shopping.

Then one day Mistress presented slave with a present. As slave unwrapped it, she explained how excited she was about the new addition. Slave opened the box to find a cock cage. A small plastic device in the shape of a small penis. Hurriedly, Mistress showed slave how to put it on, placing the larger fastening ring behind his balls, and then locking the cage portion to it. Once in place, Mistress snapped a small padlock on the cage, and excitedly announced that now she truly owned him.

She told slave that he should be excited to, because now she could control his erections, and his orgasms, and she would hold the only key. Since the only way he was ever getting out of that cage was through her, he would know that owned him, and he would constantly be reminded of it. She knew that her slave would now know she owned him, and that over time, that thought would sink in, and allow her to completely dominate him,

At first she kept the cage on for just several hours at a time, but she trained slave to be able to wear it all the time, even under his clothes at work. Soon, she said, she would leave it on permanently.

Mistress had slave spend a lot time servicing her ass. This she said was important because it was symbolic of his role as her servant. He was just an ass licker. She would lay on the floor watching TV while slave was made to lick her asshole thoroughly. She taught him to rim her by working his tongue inside her.

Mistress Lexy then added the one rule she said was would be the most important of all. It would set the stage for Slave’s purpose in her life.

Rule 9. Slave must lick Mistress Lexy’s pussy clean after every orgasm she has.

Mistress explain to her slave, that from this day forward, and as far as she was concerned, forever, slave would be made to lick Mistress’s pussy clean anytime she came.

True to the rule, anytime Mistress came, slave would have to lick her pussy clean, even if he didn‘t make her cum. When she would masturbate while he stood outside her bedroom, she would have him lick her clean afterwards.

Mistress promised her slave that from then on, he would lick up every orgasm she ever had.

And Then One night, one of slaves nightmares came true. Mistress had slave sitting in corner practicing putting the handcuffs on blindfolded. When he was done, she stayed there waiting for her to toss the key to him, so he could unlock himself. Instead, she left him there, wondering when she would let him go free.

That night, Mistress’s girlfriends came over. Slave was made to sit quietly in the corner naked and blindfolded, while Mistress showed the women the video tapes she made of her slave jerking off. The woman laughed constantly at the tapes of slaves weekly jerk off sessions. They especially liked hearing him beg her first.

Mistress announce to everyone that night, that this humiliating evening would almost finish up slaves transformation stage. She said she thought he had finally accepted his role as her slave, and ass licker. And now, everyone else would know that he was just an ass licking slave.

She announce that if he kept up his training, that stage 3 was coming soon, and that she was very anxious for it to begin.

Mistress began keeping slave blindfolded most of the time. She wanted to be able to walk around in panties without her horny slave staring at her and following her around, and soon she told him to keep a blindfold with him all the time in case she needed privacy.

While slave would lick her ass blindfolded, Mistress would have him tell her how much he wished her could see her beautiful body, and how much he wished he was allowed to fuck her. Then she would remind him that slaves like him don’t get to fuck women. She said that slaves job is just to service her and clean up her sexy pussy and ass.

Mistress pretty much kept his dick locked up all the time now. She allowed him to jerk off about every 2 weeks, if he was good. She would of course, video taped him every time he did.

Mistress bought her slave a collar to wear, along with ankle and wrist cuffs. She had him wear the cuffs all the time so it would be convenient if she wanted to chain him to the bed and ride his face.

Mistress would very often chain slave down to the bed, or floor, and squat over him rubbing her pussy on his face. She would have slave hold his tongue out while she fucked his faced, and came on him.

When she would cum this way, she would give him time afterward to clean her up thoroughly with his tongue, and usually leave him locked up for several hours afterward. She enjoyed having the rest of the house to herself while he stayed locked up in the bedroom. To be sure he was quiet, so would find a soiled pair of panties to stuff in his mouth.

Mistress saw that it was time to test her slave. To see if he was really as obedient as she believed him to be. So far, he had been only forced into humiliation. Now he must do it on his own.

That night, the doorbell rang. Mistress told slave that it was the pizza delivery man, and told him to answer the door. Slave of course, was wearing only his collar, wrist cuffs, and cock cage. He knew what he must do. Swallowing what little pride remained, slave open the door to let the pizza man in, naked and humiliated. Mistress made a show of bring the pizza man in and asking him if he thought that slaves dick was real small, while slave sat there blushing. Mistress later rewarded her obedient slave that evening by letting him service her ass without the blindfold on.

Slave was also made to stand nearby naked, while some service men were called in to install a hooks in the ceiling near Mistress’s bed, and in other walls and corners throughout the house. At night, Mistress would attach slave’s wrist cuffs one of the hooks, leaving him hanging or kneeling somewhere around the house. She would lock him to the hook in the corner of her bedroom while she would play with herself, knowing her waiting slave could hear her moaning and cumming. Slave took comfort knowing that when she was done, she would walk over to him, and mount his face so he could lick her clean.

Then, one night, Mistress added a bad, bad rule!

10. Slave must never again be permitted to see Mistress’s pussy or ass naked.

This rule meant that slave would never again feast his eyes on the sexy body he was serving. He truly had become just a sexy toy that she used for her pleasure.

Mistress did however, allow slave to see her in some tiny thongs and g-strings. She felt it was important that he remain horny, and be teased by the sexy body he served. She wanted him to be willing to do anything for her, and keeping him ultra horny was a huge part of that.

Only one more step before Mistress was prepared to announce stage 2 complete. Slave she announce, was quitting his job.

Actually it wasn’t that hard for her to do. She just stopped giving him clothes to wear to work. She explained that she felt he needed to give himself to her 24 hours a day, and she thought that work distracted him from serving as her slave.

Mistress would take care of all the errands, the shopping, and the banking. So off course, she would now be in charge of his bank account. Slaves name even disappeared from the phone book.

Slave would stay home and tend to the house. In the evenings, slave would go and kneel at his place by the front door, and blindfold and cuff himself. There he would patiently wait each night for Mistress to come home, ride his face, and toss him the key.

Mistress decided to take this one step further by having an eyebolt install in the floor where slave would wait. From then on, slave would lock himself in place with the short chain attached to the eyebolt and connected to his cuffs. There, kneeling, blindfolded, and unable to move at all slave would wait for Mistress’s return.

Mistress never told her slave when she would be early or late. She liked the idea of her bound slave waiting and wondering where she was, knowing that he was stuck there until she came home to fuck his face and toss him the key.

Now slave would spend his entire day preparing for his Mistress. He kept his entire body shaved and in shape, working out at home. He did all the housekeeping, laundry and cooking. He wasn’t able to go out at all, or even mow the lawn, because Mistress gave away all of his clothes, pointing out that he no longer had any reason to go anywhere. “Slave’s job, is to stay here waiting to serve me.” she told him.

Soon, no one would even remember him. Any identity he had as anyone other than as her slave, would eventually disappear. Eventually she told him, he would no longer exist otherwise.

With the new rules in place, she announced that stage 2 is complete. Time for stage 3, which she called “Humiliation“. While Mistress was convince that slave was now her slave, she wanted to reinforce to him the idea that slave’s only purpose was to serve only her needs, and that he no longer had any will or desires of his own. He longer had a life of his own. He only existed as her toy and for to bring her sexual pleasure. Therefore, any remnants of his pride and respect, must be broken through humiliation.