Lexi Classified Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexual affair between a daughter and her father.
2k words
4.08
19.4k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Daddy Pushes the Boundary

Friday

Friday, December 16th, following their sleepover the prior weekend, Malcolm called to check in with Lexi while she was still at work. He was terrified at the thought that Lexi might remember his incestuous, inappropriate behavior during their last encounter. Nancy was leaving town again and he desperately did not want to miss the opportunity to revisit his nasty urges. He struggled with the fact of having these taboo urges, but he had already gone too far to stop himself. He had constantly been drinking all week due to his shame. Yet he still could not forget the intense orgasms he had experienced after licking and sucking Lexi's tits. To satisfy his sexual urges, Malcolm masturbated constantly. Malcolm continued to obsess about fucking Lexi. When he spoke to Lexi, she seemed clueless about the line he had crossed the prior weekend. Malcolm eagerly invited Lexi to come down and spend the weekend once again. Lexi naively agreed.

After work, Lexi ran home to pack a bag and immediately headed to her Father's house. When she arrived, Malcolm greeted her and welcomed her in. Lexi was wearing a light cardigan over sheer t-shirt with jeans and no bra. Her nipples were erect from the extreme temperature outside. Malcolm served her a vodka tonic he had already prepared for her. Although she had consumed beer the last time, he knew she enjoyed a good strong vodka tonic. Lexi excused herself and put her bag in Nancy's room. She returned to the living room, where she enjoyed the drink Malcolm had prepared for her. Malcolm kept staring at Lexi's nipples the entire night, and Lexi noticed. He suggested they put in a movie and Lexi agreed. The room was toasty from the wood burning stove. This time the room was dimly lit. Malcolm put in "Fifty Shades of Grey."

They both watched the movie until late into the evening and both continued to drink excessively. Malcom was on his best behavior and resisted any urge to touch Lexi's tits. They both secretly and silently lusted for one another. Just before midnight Lexi announced she was tired and headed to bed. She hugged Malcolm goodnight and retreated to Nancy's room. Lexi took her medication and went to change her clothes. She realized she had forgotten her pajamas again, so she improvised with another sheer tank. She took her panties off and crawled into bed. Within the hour she had drifted off into her medicated oblivion.

Malcom stayed up to watch more TV, waiting until he was sure Lexi was sound asleep. He consumed several more drinks. He tried over and over to talk himself out of acting on his urges, but the alcohol had him extremely horny and his courage elevated. He began to fondle himself, imagining his cock inside of Lexi's soft, warm pussy. He tried unsuccessfully for a half hour to cum. He had begun to lose his erection. He could no longer resist. He thought if he could just get a glimpse of Lexi's tits, maybe he could cum. He wandered to Nancy's room.

This time Malcolm left a night light on in Nancy's room. He wanted to see Lexi's naked body in the low light. Lexi was on her back and sound asleep. He walked cautiously closer and saw her nipples through the sheer white tank she was wearing. The sheet covered her from the waist down. He wondered if she would be wearing any panties. He gently pulled the sheet down just enough to reveal her naked pussy. His cock immediately swelled. What would he do? What he wanted to do was make love to her - to fuck her. He knew he would have to be satisfied with licking and sucking her tits. He pulled the sheet all the way down, fully exposing her pussy. He gently spread her legs. She didn't move. He walked to the end of the bed and proceeded to crawl in. He knew he could, at least, get away with licking and sucking Lexi's tits. He was desperate to reach another orgasm. Like a catch twenty two, his inebriation hindered his ability to cum, yet it fueled his need to cum.

He gently pulled Lexi's tank down exposing her naked nipples. He paused to ensure Lexi did not wake. She didn't. He leaned down and began to lick her right nipple. He paused again to see if she would move. She didn't. He moved to her left nipple and licked it. He paused again, hoping she would not move. She didn't. He swirled his tongue around each of her nipples and she still did not stir. He began to suck them gently, which immediately made his cock swell harder. Lexi still did not move.

Malcolm began to fondle himself. He kept gently licking Lexi's nipples, trying to resist the urge to look down at her pussy. He couldn't help but notice the feeling of his hard cock resting atop Lexi's naked pussy. He paused momentarily and looked down. He knew he could never sink his cock inside her pussy, yet he still fantasized. He wondered if he could rub her clit without waking her. His shame kept reminding him that her pussy was off limits, yet he still fantasized. Thoughts of being inside her prevailed. His inebriation was fueling his obsession.

Malcolm desperately kept looking for other ways to satisfy his sexual hunger, instead of dwelling on Lexi's pussy. He couldn't help himself. He started to imagine licking her clit softly with his tongue. Out of instinct, he moved backwards, positioning his mouth just above her pussy. He brushed his lips over the top of her pubic area. It was so soft and naked, without any hair. This turned him on. He reached down and grabbed his hard cock. He began to stroke it. He stopped for fear of shaking the bed and waking Lexi. He was not yet ready to cum. He was desperate, so he gently began to lick her clit. He flattened his tongue and wiggled it in between her pussy lips. He gently moved it back and forth across her clit. Then he gently moved it up and down, steering clear of Lexi's vaginal opening. He felt Lexi slightly stir and he immediately stopped. He waited for at least five minutes before he resumed. After ten more minutes of licking Lexi's clit, he began to feel his cock pulse. Malcolm knew he needed to get out of there before he jacked off and shook the entire bed. He crawled out of bed and covered Lexi. Malcolm immediately retreated to the living room couch and pumped his cock empty. His semen spewed into the air, releasing so much built-up sexual tension.

Saturday

They both contently slept separate until early Saturday morning. When Lexi woke up she could smell breakfast in the air. Although hungry and distracted by the smell, she recalled another vague memory of her dream of Malcom licking her tits. Lexi also could not help but notice that her nipples were sensitive to her touch. Her pussy was also wet as if she had been stimulated. Since Lexi could never remember her dreams, she chalked it up to just that - a dream. She put her panties on and covered herself with her father's over-sized shirt. She went into the kitchen and ate breakfast with her father.

Malcolm had prepared a hardy breakfast. He served Lexi a mimosa along with the food. Lexi loved mimosas. They both had several mimosas as they finished their breakfast, enjoying lots of laughs. Malcolm had the wood stove burning hot. The room was perfect for another day of watching movies.

Lexi settled in on the couch as Malcolm cleaned up the kitchen. After cleanup he arrived in the living room and asked if he could lie on the couch with his head in Lexi's lap. She agreed. Once again, Malcolm found his lips just within reach of Lexi's perky nipples. Only her sheer tank was between them. His cock already wanted to swell. How would he make it until evening when Lexi goes to bed - medicated?

Throughout the afternoon they both consumed many mimosas. When early evening arrived Lexi announced she was going to bed. Malcom stood up allowing Lexi to stand up. They hugged goodnight. Malcolm couldn't resist any longer. He fondled one of her nipples as he sent her off to bed. She pushed him to the couch as she tried to resist his advancement. Lexi went on to bed. Malcom sat down on the couch. Although he was annoyed at her rejection, he began to fantasize that he was making love to her. He started stroking his cock. He waited an hour to ensure Lexi would be asleep, before wandering into Nancy's room.

The night light was on and Lexi was on her back. Malcolm could clearly see Lexi's tits under her sheer tank. He grabbed his hard, naked cock and tried to imaging it inside her pussy, or even her mouth. The sheet covered her from the waist down. He pulled back the sheet and saw Lexi's naked pussy. He immediately became more aroused. He parted her legs preparing her for his exploration. He went to the end of the bed and crawled in. He zeroed in on Lexi's pussy, not even interested in her tits. He started licking her clit. After twenty minutes of licking her clit he moved his tongue to her vaginal opening. He hesitated briefly before he swirled his tongue just outside her vaginal opening. He wanted so bad to force his tongue inside her. He began to lose control.

He slid his tongue inside her. He noticed how sweet she tasted. She was warm and wet. He paused to see if she would move and she didn't. He still knew he would never be able to slide his cock inside her so he began to strategize about how he would finger her.

He rose up positioning himself on his right arm, freeing his left arm to wander freely over her body. He reached down and began to gently rub her clit with his thumb. She was moist. He twisted his hand so his middle finger naturally hovered outside her vaginal opening. He worked his fingers further, so his middle finger was just inside the lips of her pussy and his thumb was on her clit. Then he gently slid his middle finger inside her pussy. Once in, he paused to ensure she did not wake up. She did not. He gently began to finger her pussy. He went on to finger her over and over again, making her pussy wet. He was so turned on at the thought of violating Lexi's pussy while she slept. His cock was rock hard. As he slid his finger in and out of her pussy she began to move. He immediately stopped. He did not want to risk waking her. He waited to ensure she was still asleep before he pulled his finger out of her. Now he knew that next time he could at least get that far while she was in her medicated slumber.

Malcolm retreated to the living room and settled into the couch. He pumped every bit of love from his cock as he imagined being inside Lexi's pussy. He would drink several Lord Calvert and Cokes and masturbate five more times before he was able to fall asleep. They both slept separately until morning.

Sunday

When Lexi woke up Sunday morning her father was still snoring peacefully on the couch. She decided not to wake him. She quietly packed her things and departed for home. On the ride home she noticed her nipples were sensitive. Her pussy felt stimulated. She still had this vague recollection of her father touching her and sucking her nipples. She blew it off again as if it was only a dream.

Throughout the next week Malcolm masturbated often to satisfy his sexual urges for Lexi. Each time he came, his stamina grew more intense. Each time he obsessed more about sinking his cock inside Lexi's pussy.