Lexi Classified Ch. 06

Story Info
A sexual affair between a daughter and her father.
4.6k words
4.26
17.6k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Daddy's Obsession Remains Intense

Twenty Months Later

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months before I would reconnect with Malcolm. Malcolm tried to contact me throughout the couple of weeks after our last sexual encounter. I would not answer or return his calls. Malcolm then commenced a series of nasty voicemail messages that were intimidating and forceful. I still did not answer or return his calls. Malcolm's messages then turned timid as he became even more desperate, hoping I would answer or return his calls. He continued for three more weeks, trying to get me to talk to him, or let him come over. I ghosted him for days, weeks, and months to come.

Since our last sexual encounter, I had time to ponder my unnatural relationship with Malcolm. I became ashamed of our intimacy. It seemed as though my time away from Malcolm had perpetuated my shame. I still secretly longed for Malcolm sexually. I frequently masturbated with my dildos trying to imagine that it was Malcolm fucking me. Disappointingly, masturbation rarely left me satisfied. My sexual satisfaction had always been tied to, both to my emotions, as well as the sexual act itself. No toy would ever adequately satisfy me, absent a real cock - preferably Malcolm's throbbing cock.

I often wondered, due to Malcolm's religion, combined with the duration since our last sexual encounter, if Malcolm had also become ashamed of our intimacy. I figured the more time Malcolm had to reflect about our intimacy, it might have injected a sense of humiliation into him as well. It might have made him apprehensive about trying to contact me at all. Perhaps he didn't want to appear too forceful by trying to contact me, knowing our relationship had been extremely taboo. Malcolm knew that I had his temper. He probably did not want to risk me outing him in a heated moment. Otherwise, he would have tried to bully his way back into my good graces. Instead, he eventually stopped trying to contact me altogether.

Malcolm still lived with his longtime girlfriend, Nancy. Whereas Nancy used to travel frequently, her travels had ceased due to the need to tighten her finances. She had been subsidizing Malcolm's finances for years. Nancy's lack of travel made it difficult for Malcolm to get away unnoticed. Malcolm had no escape for months as he was a slave to Nancy's financial contributions to their relationship.

In the late evening hours, Malcolm would often remain awake in his living room after Nancy had gone to bed. He thought of me during those sleepless nights. He masturbated on the couch while Nancy slept separately in their master bedroom. As Nancy tried to sleep, she occasionally heard Malcolm grunt out loud from her bedroom as he masturbated and came. She chose to ignore him, appreciating him for taking care of him, so she didn't have to. Nancy had no idea that Malcolm was masturbating at the thought of himself fucking me, his own daughter.

Tuesday

It was Tuesday, October 2, 2018 and Hurricane Michael was bearing down on the Gulf Coast and Panhandle. I had done my best to prepare for the storm leading up to Tuesday. I hunkered down for the duration of the storm with my dog, Belle. Around 9:00pm I decided to take a warm, Epson salt bath scented with lavender. I soaked blissfully for an hour and a half. My skin began to prune and I got out of the bath and drained the tub. I turned on a warm shower. I washed my hair and then shaved my legs and pussy. Afterwards, I put on plush robe with nothing underneath. I timed my bath and shower so I could catch the 11:00pm news for an update on the hurricane. Once the news finished at 11:30pm, I decided to go to bed. I had uneasy feelings about the storm and what it might bring. I contemplated masturbating to counter my uneasy feelings about the storm.

I stood at the side of my bed. I dropped my robe and crawled into bed naked. Desperately needing a sexual release, I took two of my vibrating dildos to bed with me. Once in bed, I began to masturbate by rubbing my clit with my fingers. Once I felt that my pussy was wet enough, I began to push my long, black vibrating dildo in and out of my pussy. Once I had it all the way inside my pussy I turned it on. I moved it in and out of my pussy. I tried to imagine that it was Malcolm fucking me. It made my pussy really wet. Unable to reach an orgasm, I leaned over and retrieved my pink vibrating dildo. I turned it on and began to rub my clit at the same time that I was pumping the other dildo in and out of my pussy. I tried and tried to cum, but I was unsuccessful. The stress of the hurricane was making it difficult for me to achieve an orgasm. I finally decided to give up and placed my dildos in my bedside drawer. I rolled over and eventually fell sleep.

Malcolm was hunkered down without Nancy at their place in Crawfordville. He was totally prepared with three generators, plenty of gas, plenty of ready-to-eat meals, plenty of water and plenty of weapons. Nancy chose to retreat to Georgia and stay with her friend Julie while riding out the storm. Her daughter and grandchildren went north to stay with her daughter's in-laws in Tennessee. Malcolm was stubborn and proclaimed that he would not leave his own domain in Wakulla County. Malcolm had gone to bed early but he could not sleep. With Nancy gone, he slept in their master bedroom. He was still awake thinking about me when the clocked turned to midnight.

Wednesday

Malcolm continued to lay in bed thinking about me. The rain bands had already started moving in. Malcolm wondered how prepared I was for the storm. The more Malcolm's mind wandered, the more he was determined that the hurricane would be a plausible excuse for him to show up at my home unannounced. Finally, after tossing and turning, Malcolm got out of bed. It was 1:00am. He packed a bag, a bunch of provisions, three bottles of liquor, a generator and several cans of gas. After loading his supplies into his truck, Malcolm began to pace in his living room before finally gaining enough courage leave and head to my place. It was still early enough that he would have time to get there and hunker down with me before the storm arrived. Malcolm felt sure that I would not turn him away given the circumstances of a pending life threatening storm. He was counting on it.

As Malcolm drove to Tallahassee, he kept replaying the tapes in his mind of our most intimate, sexual moments. His confidence grew as did the hard on in his pants. Not knowing how I would receive him, Malcolm detoured by way of the Days Inn motel before his arrival at my home. It had been over a year and a half since Malcolm and I had seen each other, so he felt compelled to reserve a motel room. He was also intent on getting liquored up before he arrived at my place. He needed to take the nervous edge off. Fortunately, the Days Inn still had a vacancy. Once Malcolm reserved his room, he went and parked his truck. He was able to park right outside his room. He left everything in his truck except a bottle of bourbon and went inside. He drank a couple of shots, trying to get primed. Once primed, he took his open bottle of bourbon and returned to his truck in the motel parking lot. He downed a couple more shots before driving to my place.

When Malcolm arrived at my place, he swigged three more shots of bourbon before getting out of his truck. He stumbled up the steps and banged on my front door. It was now 2:30am, so Malcolm assumed that I was already in bed asleep.

Relaxed from my bath, I had fallen asleep without taking my evening medications. I woke up to Malcolm banging on my front door. The banging startled me. At first I was scared so I froze. I laid there in my bed until I heard more banging. As Malcolm continued to bang on my front door he finally called out, "Lexi, it's your daddy. Open the door."

I was stunned and caught off guard after hearing Malcolm's voice. Thirty more seconds passed as I remained in my bed. Once again, I heard Malcolm call out, "Lexi, it's your daddy. Open the goddamn door."

When I heard Malcolm's voice for the second time, I immediately rolled out of bed. I reached into my closet and grabbed the first thing I could to cover myself. It happened to be a sheer, sexy robe. I barely got it over one arm as I made my way to the front door. I called out on the way to the front door, "Just a minute, daddy, I'm coming."

When I arrived at the front door, I didn't hesitate before opening it. As I threw the door open, I allowed my robe to fall open. I saw Malcolm's eyes immediately divert down toward my smooth, naked pussy. I didn't care if I looked promiscuous. I immediately stood back, motioning for Malcolm to come inside. Malcolm briefly hesitated so I delicately whispered, "Come inside, daddy."

Finally, Malcolm confidently waltzed in and dropped his duffle bag on the floor. He slammed the front door closed behind him and locked it. He turned and walked toward me, backing me up against the back of the couch. Malcolm leaned in and began to French kiss me. He put his arms inside my robe and pulled my naked body toward him. He continued to passionately kiss me. After a minute, I pulled away from Malcolm and asked him, "What are you doing here, daddy?"

Malcolm responded, "I figured you might need me throughout the duration and aftermath of the storm. Nancy went north, so it's just you and me. Can I stay, baby?"

Before I could answer him, Malcolm pulled his right hand from behind my back and reach down to my naked pussy. He worked his fingers under me and started fingering me. He leaned down and began French kissing me once again. I was thrilled that Malcolm was here, in my living room, unannounced. It had been over a year and a half since our last sexual encounter. I had not had sex with anyone since that encounter. Malcolm also had not had sex since our last sexual encounter which is why he constantly masturbated. He was making me so horny. I wanted to fuck him. I needed to fuck him. I was going to fuck him.

Malcolm finally pulled his mouth away from mine. He continued fingering me as he pulled away. As his tongue slid out of my mouth I threw my head back. He continued to explore my pussy. Malcolm watched my face as I closed my eyes. He whispered again, "Can I stay, baby?"

With my eyes still closed, I softly moaned, "Yeah, daddy. Come to bed with me, daddy." Malcolm pulled his finger out of my pussy and backed away from me. I opened my eyes and leaned toward him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I reached up and softly kissed his neck, trying to reassure him that I was serious. Then, I softly kissed his earlobe. I whispered in his ear, "Take me to bed, daddy. I wanna make love."

Malcolm immediately bent down and grabbed me underneath my thighs. I kept my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. As he picked me up., I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us toward my bedroom. Once we were at the side of my bed, he sat me down. I crawled backwards while spreading my legs, eventually resting on my back. I watched as Malcolm took off his shoes. He unbuttoned his shirt then took it off, throwing it on the floor. He unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, allowing them to drop to the floor. Totally naked, he stepped forward and crawled into the bed between my legs. Towering above me, he looked into my eyes and whispered, "Are you ready, baby?"

Embarrassed to answer Malcolm out loud, I closed my eyes and nodded my head. I pulled my legs back, opening my pussy for him. Next, I felt him positioning the head of his dick at the opening of my pussy. I was already wet from him fingering me. Malcolm leaned down and slid his arms underneath my shoulders. He wrapped his fingers under my shoulders. As he stretched one of his legs out behind him, he slowly pushed his dick inside me. He moaned as he stretched his other leg out behind him, pushing his dick further inside me. It didn't take much effort because I was already so wet. When he got it all the way inside me, he stopped. He began slowly but firmly thrusting it in and out of me. He did this several times before coming to a stop once again. My eyes were still closed. Malcolm pressed his dick deep inside me and whispered, "Look at me, baby."

I opened my eyes as Malcolm instructed. When he saw me open my eyes, he continued to stare at me. He began to grind his dick in and out of me, making love to me as he watched my face. After several minutes of making love to me, he whispered softly and desperately, "Do you like that, baby? Does it feel good?"

I smiled while softly answering him in return, "Yeah, daddy that feels nice."

Malcolm replied, "Ahhh yeah, baby that does feel nice. Ahhh yeah, your pussy feels so nice. I've missed you, baby. I've missed your smell. I've missed your taste. I've missed your body. I've missed sucking your titties." Malcolm pulled back, allowing his dick to fall out of me. He went down and started rabidly licking and sucking my nipples. He went back and forth between them, each time looking up at me. He continued to suck them, but slowly introduced a gentle bite as he pulled away from each of them. Malcolm's sexual experiences had taught him that women very much liked their titties to be sucked and even bitten.

Malcolm eventually came back up and shoved his tongue back inside my mouth kissing me. I pulled my legs open for him, inviting him inside me. He grabbed his dick, positioning his head at the opening of my pussy. He leaned down, locking his fingers underneath my shoulders, slowly shoving his dick back inside me. He pushed his dick as far inside me as he could. He locked me down as he held his dick deep inside me. He buried his face in my neck as he continued fucking me.

After a few minutes, Malcolm pulled his face away from my neck. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he continued fucking me. He whispered while he pumped his dick inside me, "I've missed your pussy, baby. I've missed fucking you." Malcolm continued to gently thrust his dick in and out of me. He continued to watch my eyes while he fucked me. I continued to hold my legs wide open for him. Unexpectedly, I started thrusting my hips upward, demonstrating that I was enjoying Malcolm fucking me. I thrusted my hips up each time he moved his dick inside me. I was so wet. It felt so sexy. I felt sexy. As Malcolm moved in and out of me, we were in sync. Finally, Malcolm whispered, "I need to cum, baby. Can I cum in you, baby?"

As I processed Malcolm's words, he inspired me to try something different. Not that I was getting bored, I just wanted something less personal and more feral. I reached up and ran my fingers through Malcolm's hair. I grabbed the back of his head, gently pulling him toward me. Once his mouth was in reached I softly inserted my tongue into it, this time French kissing him. I ran my nails down his back as he thrusted his dick inside me. Clearly, I was running the show this time. After several minutes, I gently pulled my tongue from Malcolm's mouth. With his lips still touching mine, I whispered, "Not yet, daddy. I want it from behind, daddy."

On the verge of losing his nut, Malcolm quickly pulled his dick out of me and sat up on his knees. He moved backwards while whispering, "Turn over, baby." He allowed me room to reposition unencumbered. I turned over and got on all fours, spreading my legs for him. Malcolm immediately got behind me. I leaned down, propping my ass in the air, leaving my pussy wide open for him. He took his penis in his hand and placed the head of it against my pussy lips. He moved it up and down until he reached my wetness. Then he slid his dick inside me.

I was on my elbows waiting for Malcolm to fuck me. When he hesitated, I started thrusting backwards, slamming my pussy against him. My ass cheeks jiggled wildly each time I pumped against his dick. Visually, it must have been stunning for Malcolm. Finally, he started moving with me. After several minutes of fucking, I could feel Malcolm getting hard again. We got into a wonderful rhythm as he slammed his dick inside me. I enjoyed Malcolm for another half hour as he fucked me from behind. It was exquisite for us both. Eventually, Malcolm slammed his dick inside me and held it. He was trying not to cum. I took the opportunity to change things up again. I turned and whispered over my shoulder to Malcolm, "Let me turn over, daddy. I want you between my legs."

Malcolm immediately back away and sat up on his knees, allowing his dick to fall out of me. I turned over onto my back. I pulled my legs up and open for him. He crawled forward grabbing his dick. He braced himself with his other arm. He rubbed the head of his dick against my clit making me wet again. He found my wet spot as he jostled the head of his dick inside my pussy lips. He got down onto his elbows. Then he pushed his dick back inside me. He rested his entire body between my legs stretching his legs out behind him. He locked his hands underneath my shoulders. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I wrapped my legs around him. He started slowly grinding his dick into me, each time pulling my shoulders toward him.

Malcolm had me locked down tight as he pumped his dick inside me. For the next 30 minutes he made passionate love to me, slowly pumping his dick inside me. My pussy was so wet. His balls were drowning in my pussy juices. I enjoyed him as he slowly pumped his dick inside me. Finally, Malcom whispered as he drooled against my neck, "I'm gonna cum in you, baby, Then we're gonna sleep for a bit." Clearly, he wasn't asking for my permission this time.

I loosened my legs from around his waist. I pulled my legs back leaving my pussy totally open for Malcolm. He repositioned himself, fulling extending his arms. When he did, his dick fell out of me. It didn't take him long to find my wet pussy and he slid his dick back inside me. Then he stretched his legs out behind him, spreading his knees apart. Malcolm looked down toward my pussy. He watched as he pumped his dick in and out of my pussy. He liked to watch his own dick moving in and out of my pussy. It made him feel masculine. He was masculine. It was hot for me too.

Thirty minutes later, I couldn't ask for better timing. As if on cue, Malcolm started fucking me a little harder. After a few more minutes, he started fucking me a little faster. His body was so rigid, indicative of the strong Marine that he was. He continued fucking me like a robot, bouncing me on and off the bed in between his tight, rapid, and hard strokes. Each time he slammed his dick inside my pussy it felt so fucking good. I didn't take my eyes off of him. I wanted to see his face as he came inside my pussy. I wanted him to see my face as I came with him. He started talking dirty to me while he fucked me. I loved it when he talked dirty to me. Breathlessly he whispered, "You like when I fuck you, baby? You like when I fuck you hard, baby? Tell daddy how you wanna be fucked, baby."

I could no longer resist as Malcolm pounded my pussy. I was on the verge of an orgasm, so I cried out, "Yes, daddy. I like it when you fuck me, daddy. Fuck me harder, daddy." Malcolm honored my request and fucked me harder. After a couple of minutes, I saw Malcolm's eyes move back down to my pussy as he watched his dick slam in and out of me. Suddenly, I felt his dick become harder, as if it could get any harder. As Malcolm fucked me, I saw his tongue begin to protrude from his mouth. He fucked me as hard as he could. I could tell that he was about to lose control. I begged him, "Please don't stop, daddy. Make me cum, daddy. I wanna cum, daddy."

Malcolm's eyes moved upward until they were piercing mine. He slowed for a moment trying to regain his stamina. With his eyes still fixated on mine, he continued fucking me. He fucked me at such a nice, slow pace. I was so wet. As he stared into my eyes, he whispered, "I'm gonna make you cum with me, baby. Are you ready for me, baby?"

12