Lexi's Fool

Story Info
You catch your girlfriend in the middle of a circle jerk.
2k words
3.9
44.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You catch your girlfriend in the middle of a circle jerk making a bukakke film; what do you do? You yell, 'what the fuck?' before pushing some guy, charging at you, into a flimsy set. Then you leave The San Fernando Valley before you kill the love of your life. At least that's how it went down between me and Lexi.

Lexi is a cosplay girl who does some cheesecake modeling on the side. With long wild chestnut hair, big boobs, big brown eyes and a bodacious ass, she makes good money. When we decided to move in together, she confessed that she did webcam shows. I didn't care. I love her so much. I became her prop in her web cast sex shows, but it all came to a halt when I left.

It's been five weeks since I walked out on her to stay with my former roommates, Chris and Tanner, where I made their couch my home. Tonight, like most, I worked out my frustrations at the gym but I still can't get Lexi off of my mind. I let the weights drop and unclipped my weight lifting belt, heading for the showers before returning to Chris and Tanner's flophouse. It was dark when I left the gym but I recognized the curvy figure standing beyond the lit walkway on the way to the parking lot.

"Hey," I said, walking towards her.

"Hey," Lexi replied. "I'm glad to see you're still going to the gym."

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"We never talked about things," she said. "I'm sorry."

"Bukakke? Really, Lex?"

"I know."

We went silent, shifting from foot to foot as we both looked to the ground.

She said, "I miss you."

She leaned in to kiss me.

"No, don't," I said, rearing away.

"Please come home. I'm sorry. I knew you'd be pissed if you found out but they paid me a thousand dollars for that one scene, baby. Nothing else happened. I didn't have any sex with any of them. I swear on my mother's life. I love you, Ryan. I want you to come home. I want what we had back. I swear, no more secrets, no lies. We'll make all decisions together. Please just come home."

I'm such a sucker for this woman. I returned home the next night after work, stepping into our empty apartment for the first time in five weeks. Lexi left a message. She was at the grocery store and that would be home soon to cook dinner. Also, we have a show at seven.

I walked into our bedroom. It was cleaner than it's ever been. The top of her dresser, usually cluttered with Lexi's make-up and wigs, was clean and organized. I shoved my clothes into the dresser before walking into our unusually tidy studio.

The 'studio' is a spare bedroom of our two bedroom apartment which serves as our 'set' as well as storage. Equipped with lights, a webcam, a laptop and a TV monitor, all aimed at the queen size bed, it was a working webcasting studio set up to be operated from the bed. Sometime it's staged to look like a sorority room but tonight, Lexi had staged it in neutral tones like that of an everyday middle class couple.

Curious about what she had been up to while I was gone, I fired up the computer and logged onto our hosting site, then to our profile: LEXI and FINN. We had set up three inboxes; Lexi's original account, our joint account, and after I accrued some fans, she set up Finn's account. There were a number of old messages in my account that were read while I was gone so I clicked on them.

'Where's Finn?'

'i love you where r u?'

'Is Finn coming back?'

The love from fans made me smile. Most of the subscribers are men who just want to see Lexi, but I have a strong following. One even threatened to unsubscribe if I don't return. Sales had taken a dip in the last few weeks. She had done the same number of shows but viewership was down. I read her outgoing mail. Nothing incriminating there but she sent out a newsletter message to our subscribers announcing my return days before she approached me at the gym. A dark reality set into. Did she really miss me or does she want me back because our break-up put a dent in her income? Even if I ask her, she won't answer truthfully. I sat there on the bed fuming, my mind firmly back within the realm of revenge. We have a show tonight. Maybe punishing her will soften me into a forgiving mood. Maybe claiming her pussy as mine on camera will help get over her deceit and erase the image of her face covered in cum. Perhaps some humiliation will turn her off to her web cam shows forever. I took out my phone and dialed Tanner as I worked on establishing a subscription account on-line. I'm buying a premium package so that their username will have priority and jump to the top of the queue. Tanner answered his phone.

"Hey man," he said. "What's going on?"

"Hey. What are you doing tonight?"

"Gaming. Why?"

"I need a favor."

"What, man?"

"You always wanted to see Lex naked. Well tonight's your lucky night. I'm going to message you your user name and password and a list of stuff that you're going to request to see. Lexi's got a web cam show tonight and it's going to get rough."

"Dude, you're going to punish her ass."

"Ah man, you're going to destroy her," Chris yelled into the speaker phone.

"Damn straight," I replied.

With a last click and 'enter', premium user name Halo707 was established.

When Lexi stepped through the door with a couple of bags of groceries, she smiled at me, but I made no effort to greet her. I sat on the couch drinking a beer and watching TV. She gave me a kiss on the cheek but I remained dispassionate with my eyes focused on the screen. She sensed something was wrong but left it alone, taking the bags into the kitchen to start dinner.

She said, "I thought we'd have steak and salad to celebrate you coming home. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure," I said. "Go ahead and fix it. I'll eat after the show."

After fixing a salad and putting the steaks under the broiler, she sat on the couch beside me.

"I really missed you, babe."

"I missed you too."

"I can't believe were going to have sex for the first time in front of the cameras. I'll probably cum. You know I hate when I cum on air. I look so ugly."

"You look so cute."

She kissed my cheek before hopping up to check on the steaks. I almost felt bad for what's to come. Almost.

After a quick shower, I settled into the studio at ten 'til seven, setting up production dressed in a towel. With a flick of the switch on a power bar, five new studio lights hanging from my home made rigging, came on to light the back wall and bed. Lexi finished her eye make-up.

She said, "Babe, come here."

My towel fell to the floor and I kicked my towel aside as Lexi poured lotion into her hands. She began to massage onto my chest and shoulders. She asked, "How much you bench pressing now?"

"Two fifty."

"It shows," she purred before she bent to rub lotion on my legs.

When she finished, she handed me a pair of cotton boxer briefs which I put on, readjusting my junk in the briefs before settling onto the bed. She stripped off her pajama bottoms and, leaving on her pink thong panties, rubbed lotion onto her body before digging in a dressing drawer to pull out a pair of shredded white denim daisy dukes. She hopped into her shorts that cupped her tanned cheeks with frayed denim. It paired nicely with her pink camisole. They were my favorites. I looked over at the countdown clock on the computer.

"Two minutes to show time."

She put on some lipstick as I kicked back on the bed. I was already aroused, having not been laid in thirty eight days. Her peach of an ass hovered before me as she logged into the computer at the foot of the bed.

She said, "I told people you were coming back. Oh my God. We have over 350 logged in to watch. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

She pressed 'enter' and we were live on-air. I watched the monitor to see myself and Lexi on the bed. She waved as she settled back. Lines of text popped up on the screen.

'Finn is back!!!!'

'We missed you, Finn!!!'

I smiled and humbly waved to the camera.

'As sexy as ever.'

'i wanna see Lexi take her top off' She sat up on her knees and slowly pulled the skimpy top over her head. Those beautiful boobs bounced in her pink lace bra and she dropped it to the side. She coyly put a finger in her mouth awaiting the next request. My dick twitched in my briefs.

'u should suck his dick to welcome him home' Lexi read the message. She set the computer to chime for incoming requests then turned to crawl my way.

"I really missed your dick," she said, as she unzipped my jeans.

She tugged them down and chucked them aside before she took my semi-hard dick into her sultry mouth. I sighed in relief and happiness and put my hands behind my head to settle back into the pillows. She slurped away on me as a messages chimed through with a 'ding.'

'stick that dildo up her'

I grabbed Lexi's favorite purple dildo as she positioned herself on her hands and knees, swinging her ass my way. I put my fingers between her smooth folds and she was wet enough that I didn't need lube. I stuck it in and she 'aahhhhed' contented with being fucked by me.

Ding!

no. the big red one.'

Lexi looked back at me as I exchanged the purple for the longer, thicker red one.

Ding!

'not her pussy, her ass.'

We never did anal on camera. She kind of gulped, as she watched me lube it up, before turning to face the camera.

"Relax, baby," I said, inserting the tip. "Take it for daddy."

She bucked forward a little, her face twisted in pain, so I grabbed her hair and jerked her head back to steady her and kept pushing.

"Ow, ow, ow," she said.

She collapsed to her elbows as I pulled it out and shoved it back in, over and over again. I yanked her hair back. Her face was twisted in pain or joy, I wasn't sure but I'm not stopping.

I muttered in her ear, "You want me to get over it. I'm getting over it."

I shoved her head. Her eyes registered my cruel intent. It was going to be rough but she couldn't fight. With three hundred and sixty people watching us, she took it. Penance, angel, starts tonight.

"We're going to do things my way from now on."

Ding!

"Read it," I said.

She looked up.

'He fucked you in the ass real good. Schooled! Chris and Tanner.' "You never know who's watching. Stay down, babe. We got a show to finish."

The next morning, I opened my eyes to Lexi by my side, her resting head on her pillow. I wiped aside her dark hair that still smelled fresh shampoo to reveal her pretty face. Her eyes were open, not sleepy at all.

She asked, "How long are you going to hate me?"

I rolled over on my side to face her. "I don't hate you. I'm still a little pissed. I don't like being your fool."

A tear fell from her eye. I brushed it away.

"Give me some time, Lex."

A weak smile spread over her face.