Lexi's Quest Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexi and Marie enjoy the dual fucking machine.
5.5k words
4.7
17.8k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, it's Sunday. As I pull into Marie's parking lot, I recall that Tina had her tour of the facility yesterday. I have not talked to her, so I haven't had a chance to get her reaction. Although I sincerely hope she was given an opportunity to try out the battering ram, thoughts of her and the machine quickly fade away as I pull up in front of the building. I am now completely consumed by fantasies of what I am about to do with Marie. We will soon be riding the dual fucking machine together. I'm ready to jump out of my skin.

As usual, Marie is waiting for me at the door, a small, nervous little smile decorating her beautiful face. I am several minutes early, so Marie's presence tells me that she is just as consumed with anticipation about what we are going to do as I am. When she called earlier in the week with her invitation, she told me it has been more than a year since she last used the machine. From the looks of her, she is already on fire.

As soon as I enter the building, Marie pulls me into an embrace. I can feel her body trembling. Or is it mine?

"Hi Lexi. I can't believe you're finally here," she breathes as she leans back to look me in the eye. "I haven't been able to think of much else all week. I've been so amped up my poor husband has been sexually abused every night since I called you. He knows what we're doing today and he says he's grateful for the respite."

"I've nearly worn out my machine at home," I respond with a nervous little laugh. "Since I have never used the dual machine, my imagination has been running wild."

"Whatever your imagination produced, it was nothing like what you are about to experience in a few minutes."

"I'm a wreck," I announce. "Any chance of a Bloody Mary to settle my nerves?"

"I've already made a pitcher and I'm half a drink ahead of you. Come on back to the office," she orders as she takes my hand and leads me down the hallway. A couple of minutes later we are seated in her office holding glasses with hands that are visibly shaking.

"I'm a little nervous too," Marie declares. "A lot nervous actually. It has been so long. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Are...are...you kidding" I stammer. "That machine has been on my mind since you first showed it to me. I had no idea I would be using it so soon. Thank you so much for the invitation."

"And thank you for agreeing to share it with me," she responds with a smile.

As we sip our drinks, I study Marie while she returns my gaze. She has abandoned her usual jeans for a simple wraparound dress that reveals a lot of shapely leg. Her nipples are pushing emphatically against the thin material. She is clearly braless and I suspect the dress is her only garment. As usual, I am wearing a sundress and nothing else except my sandals. I suspect that both of us are imagining the scene, reclining naked facing one another while the machine does its work. Within a minute or two I am beginning to hyperventilate so I set my half-finished drink aside. Marie understands and follows suit.

"Let's go," she whispers, her voice choked with emotion.

We walk hand-in-hand back down the hallway and enter the wing of the facility that houses the machines. When we arrive at the door to the room that features the dual machine, Marie gives me a nervous little smile, opens the door, and beckons for me to enter ahead of her.

Even though I have seen it before, the machine blows my mind when I enter the room. It is exactly as I remember it. Marie and I will sit facing each other in comfortable looking rail-mounted lounges that hold us semi-reclined with our legs elevated and held wide apart on padded rests. A shaft with a dildo protrudes from each end of an enclosed housing that sits on a platform between the two seats. Both dildos are long and thick, each equipped with a clitoral hump and impressive testicles. From experience, I know that the artificial scrotums contain large tungsten inserts for added heft.

There has been one change to the room. A video camera has been placed behind each of the chairs, clearly focused on where the action will be.

"I thought you might want a record of what we are about to do," Marie tells me while wringing her hands a little from apprehension.

"Oh...oh, yes!" I quickly reply. The recording of my encounter with the rear entry fucking machine is extremely arousing. I watch it often when I ride my personal machine at home. "Good idea."

"When we're finished, I'll make a copy for you to take home with you."

Satisfied that I'm okay with being filmed, Marie steps up to me, bends down, and grasps the hem of my sundress. I raise my arms as she lifts the dress up over my head and casts it aside. I kick off my sandals and then reach for the small cord that holds her wraparound dress in place. A gentle tug frees the dress and reveals her magnificent body. Ever so slowly I ease the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I am seeing her completely naked for the first time and her body is breathtaking. I find myself having unfamiliar thoughts and blush a little at my response to her nudity.

Stepping free of her flats, Marie takes my hands in hers.

"Ready?" she whispers.

"Yes," I whisper in reply.

Marie hands me a tube of lubricant. I watch as she squeezes a generous amount from a similar tube, applies a coating to her dildo, and uses the remainder to prepare her pussy.

"Use plenty," she says. "This machine has an automatic speed control system that will gradually increase thrusting speed up to five strokes per second unless one of us takes manual control."

"Five? Oh my God!" I exclaim as she positions herself in the lounge to my right, places her legs on the padded rests, and gestures for me to take possession of the opposite chair. I apply lubricant where it is needed and take my seat. Within seconds we are facing each other with our legs elevated and widely splayed. The dildos are only inches from our pussies.

I start hyperventilating again. Marie is breathing heavily as well. I take a few deep breaths to calm my nerves and smile over at her. She returns my smile. We are both anxious to begin

Marie goes over the dual controls with me. I learn that I can slide my chair back and forth to control penetration depth. Each panel contains a large red button that allows either of us to stop the machine if we feel the need. She tells me that if we choose to hit the red button, the machine will coast to a stop. After that, either of us can take manual control of the speed with a separate knob if we wish.

Marie makes sure the dildo shafts are fully extended. This is important. As we move our seats forward, the dildos will enter our pussies to a depth we each find comfortable. Without further movement of the chairs, this will establish the maximum penetration depth.

Marie watches as I ease my chair forward until the dildo parts my labia. I am sopping wet and the dildo is slick with lubricant. I continue to move my chair slowly forward until the large silicone cock is fully inserted, the clitoral hump is where it needs to be, and the heavy testicles are resting against my butt.

When I'm in position, Marie slides her chair into place. I watch, fascinated, as the dildo disappears inside her body.

Our pussies are now only about four feet apart. Each of us has a perfect view of the other. I can see the gleaming shaft of the pushrod and the back end of the dildo that is buried deep inside her.

"Ready?" she asks.

"Ready!"

Marie rotates the manual speed control and the machine begins to move very slowly. We both moan softly as the machine completes four or five cycles. And then it stops.

"What the...?" I begin, blinking in surprise.

"Just making a final check before things get really intense," Marie says. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Let's go." I tell her

Marie flips a switch and the machine begins to move once more. I am mesmerized by the sight of Marie's dildo moving in and out of her pussy. She is staring between my legs, obviously captivated by what she can see as well.

The machine very slowly increases speed. I can see Marie subtly shifting her pelvis to gain exactly the right penetration angle. I perform a similar move. When I have everything just right, I settle in for the ride. The heavy testicles feel good as they repeatedly strike my body.

The machine is moving faster now. Marie and I are both letting out loud moans and sharp yelps as the thrusting begins to take its toll. I alternate between staring at the moving cocks and watching the intense pleasure that is registering on her face. She is doing the same. I don't think it will take either of us long to cum.

The fucking machine has now reached its top speed. Marie's dildo is only a blur as it fucks her at an astonishing rate. We are both crying out loudly as we lose our ability to concentrate. I am about to go out of my mind with pleasure. A powerful orgasm is building momentum deep within my core. Moments later I experience a violent spasm, screaming out my release. Marie is only seconds behind me.

The machine doesn't slow down. We are being immediately flung over the top a second time. Our shrieks compete in pitch and volume. We both cum a second time, our bodies shaking uncontrollably as the slick cocks pound in and out of our pussies and the heavy testicles slam into us with authority. Moments later, we both cum a third time, each emitting high-pitched wails of pleasure.

From the expression on Marie's face, I believe she has entered some kind of trance. Her eyes are unfocused, her head is thrown back, and she is letting out a continuous chant.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God..." she cries as I slip into a similar orgasmic state. I can no longer tell when one orgasm ends and the next begins.

Finally, the sensations become so intense that they are almost painful. I can't handle any more. I have to make it stop. I struggle to concentrate. My second attempt hits the red safety button and the machine quickly coasts to a stop. Marie's chin drops to her chest and her breasts heave as she struggles to get enough air. I am having the same problem and my legs are still trembling. I hope I don't pass out.

"I'm sorry Marie," I whisper. "I just couldn't..."

"I was right behind you," she whispers back, "you just got there first."

Finally, I allow my head to fall back against the chair and my breathing begins to even out. I am aware that Marie is manipulating the controls that will slide our chairs back from the machine. As my chair moves backwards, the large phallus slips free. When our chairs stop moving, I look down at the two glistening cocks. They are wonderful, and I hope I'll see them again soon, but I can take only so much at one sitting, so to speak. I am pleased with my little joke.

Marie and I remain in a post-orgasmic fog for several minutes, both of us murmuring softly as our bodies slowly return to a normal state. Finally, she swings her legs out to the side and gets unsteadily to her feet. After taking a couple of deep breaths while she regains her balance, she steps toward my lounge and holds out her hand.

"Let me help you," she breathes.

I accept her offer and slowly stand beside her. When we are certain we won't fall, we retrieve our clothing and get dressed. As we leave the room hand-in-hand on wobbly legs, Marie turns and kisses me full on the mouth. I am momentarily startled but then return the kiss with passion. When we break apart, Marie turns without a word and pulls me down the hallway by the hand.

"Let's go have another Bloody Mary," she suggests.

I don't answer but follow her willingly. I am a little confused by the kiss, but pleasurably so.

When we arrive in her office, Marie freshens our drinks and stirs them with new celery sticks. We take our seats as before, although both of us are a mess. Our clothing doesn't seem to fit right, our hair is in disarray, and we have dazed expressions on our faces. Marie clears her throat and takes a sip of her drink.

"About that kiss," she begins. I wait for her to continue.

"I suspect that I am bisexual. I've only done that once before and that was with the friend who used to share the machine with me. I have discussed my feelings with my husband and he is not threatened. He has encouraged me to experiment. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"Don't be sorry. I was surprised, but I liked it. I don't know exactly what that means, so I'll have to give it some more thought. What we just went through together was one of the most erotic experiences of my life."

"Mine too," she replies.

"Maybe the intensity of what we shared made us unwilling to relinquish the intimacy. Anyway, I'm not sorry and you shouldn't be either."

"Thank you for saying that."

"I meant every word," I reply as I set my drink aside. Rising to my feet, I cross the space between us, bend down, gently kiss her on the mouth, and return to my seat. "After we've thought about this a while, maybe we can talk about it over lunch," I add.

"I'd like that," she responds with a smile. "Now, let me make a copy of that video for you," she says as she moves over to her desktop computer. "The cameras fed directly to this computer. The software automatically recorded everything in a split screen presentation. You can watch both at the same time."

"Thank you," I tell her as I slip the thumb drive into a little pocket on my sundress.

Marie and I sit quietly for a minute or so, sipping our drinks, and then she changes the subject.

"I normally don't talk about one client with another, but since you and Tina are friends, and you and I are growing close, I'll share a little of what happened yesterday. Her tour was much like yours. She was open-minded, very curious, and attracted to the same machines that appealed to you. I offered her a shot at the battering ram and she accepted immediately. As you predicted, I was pleased with her response. She certainly does cum easily. Hers was the final test run. Starting tomorrow, the battering ram will be available to all our clients."

"It'll be worn out within a week!" I predict with a laugh.

"My husband has plenty of spare parts," she replies with a grin. And then, "How are you feeling?"

"Completely wiped out, but thoroughly pleased with everything that happened," I answer. "And I do mean everything."

"Perhaps you'd like to bring Tina by sometime and introduce her to the dual machine. I suspect she would find it exciting," Marie offers.

"She might. I'll see her in the morning. If I get the feeling she'd like to try it, or anything else, I'll call you for an appointment."

"If she's unwilling, I'm available," Marie says with a hooded smile.

"If you're telling me that what we just shared wasn't a one-time thing, I'm very pleased to hear it," I tell her with a smile. "And now I'd better run. Thank you again for a most wonderful experience."

"And thank you for accepting my invitation. Drive carefully. You look almost too wiped out to get behind the wheel."

"I'll be okay. I'll drive fifteen miles an hour and keep my left turn signal on the whole way. Everyone will steer clear of me."

Marie laughs at my joke, walks me to the door, and we share a hug before I leave the building.

"I'll call you soon about lunch," I tell her.

"Please do," she responds with a wide smile.

****

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting in the lunchroom when Tina enters with her empty coffee mug and a big smile on her face.

"Well?" I ask. "How did your tour go?"

"Fantastic!" she exclaims. "I can't believe those machines! Marie offered to let me try the one she calls the battering ram before she makes it available to all her clients. I couldn't resist and I've never felt anything like that before. I couldn't stand up for several minutes after that thing finished with me. When I could walk, she gave me the molded silicone pelvis thingy for doing a test run of the machine and then a locker of my own to store it in."

"That's exactly what happened to me," I tell her. "Including the locker," I add with a grin.

"You did the battering ram?" she asks with raised eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, and last Sunday Marie helped me use the small rear entry machine with the restraints. It blew my mind."

"And you didn't tell me?" she wails with a mock expression of anger on her face. "I hate you! That was one of my favorite machines."

"I didn't tell you because I had no idea what Marie had in mind. I didn't want to spoil anything for you."

"What else haven't you told me?" she asks, now sporting a pout on her pretty face.

"Well, yesterday Marie and I used the dual machine together."

"Now I really hate you!" Tina cries. "You've already experienced all three of my favorites!"

Now I'm not so sure that she is pretending to be angry with me. Just as I start to form an apology, she breaks out in a broad grin.

"So how was it?" she asks.

"It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, but I don't know to describe it."

"Try."

"I really can't. Until you experience it for yourself, nothing I can tell you will adequately portray what happens when you sit facing another woman while the machine works its magic on both of you at the same time."

"You're no fun!" she exclaims, her coffee cup abandoned on the lunchroom table. She's on her feet now with clenched fists on her hips.

"I have an idea. Let's go to the salon Wednesday after work and I'll be your attendant while you use the rear entry machine. My treat. We can go out to dinner afterwards."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. What do you think?"

"I'd love to!"

"I'll call Marie this morning and make an appointment for us at six o'clock Wednesday evening. I'll ask her to lay out a selection of dildos like she did for me. Tell you boyfriend you're gonna get home late."

"He's leaving Wednesday morning for a short business trip. He won't be back until Friday afternoon," Tina informs me.

"Then we can take as much time as we like," I respond and then retreat to my office where a call Marie, make the appointment, and pay for a dildo and machine time with my credit card as a gift for Tina.

****

Tina is a mess all day on Wednesday. Every time she sees me she grins like an idiot, does a little dance, and lets out a squeal. By lunchtime she's literally vibrating with anticipation. The other people in the office probably think she's losing her mind.

Finally, it's quitting time. I tell Tina to go home, shower, and dress appropriately. She understands what I mean. I will pick her up and take her to Marie's salon. She might be too weak to drive after the machine finishes with her, so I'll take care of her for the evening.

Tina comes flying out of her condo as I pull up to the curb. She is wearing a short little dress that zips up the front and sensible sandals. Her ensemble will work perfectly at the salon and later for dinner. I have chosen a loose fitting skirt, a peasant blouse, and my usual sandals. I'm not wearing any panties and I suspect that Tina isn't either.

"I am so excited!" she exclaims as she flops down in the passenger seat. "But I'm also nervous."

"I was nervous too, and I had a little trouble getting used to the restraints. We'll take our time and, I promise you, your nervousness will go away in a hurry."

Tina grins at me and bounces up and down a little in her seat.

"Drive faster," she demands.

"If I get a ticket, we'll miss our appointment. Marie keeps that machine booked pretty solid, particularly in the evenings when a lot of her clients are off work. Just try to relax. We have plenty of time."

"I can't" she wails and then has an attack of the giggles.

We arrive a few minutes before six and one of Marie's attendants ushers us straight back to the room that houses the small Z-type fucking machine. The attendant smiles at us as we enter the room, closes the door, and returns to her post in the lobby.

12