Lexy and Angelo in Cyberspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PPS When do you come back into town?

PPPS. "El FEO?" what does that mean?

*******

Email Transcript:

From: Angelo

To: Lexylee

Hey girl,

A) Feo=Ugly. Spanish. That is how they refer to me in Argentina.

B) You did great work!! Again, in Latin America they would say that you earned a "palomita" Literally, little dove, a checkmark! The denist fotos of you are mind blowing, knowing that they weren't staged...I haven't decided if I want to hoard them, or share them... I deleted the other girls. None compared to you, esthetically, and it was just too creepy. And too young for my taste. I shared the link with hubbie, and fwded your email.. He responded with enthusiasm. He loves the idea of showing you off. I understand: I want to show you off, and I don't even know you...It is kind of like when you see the aurora borealis, a shooting star, a perfect sunset: you look around and hope that someone else caught it. Shared the moment...

C) This has really been fun, and I sincerely hope you and your husband continue to enjoy...exploring this part of life together. I'll be leaving here soon, and will be in transit for the next few days. I will have to return to my real life soon enough-I live with someone who despises me, I think, but feels that she can extract more misery by refusing to grant my request of divorce.

Enough about me.

If you are ever in an airport and see a bad smelling, cross eyed dwarf, wearing khakis and a black tshirt, run away, and thank the Gods that you never had to actually meet me!

Saludos cordiales, el feo

End Part One

12