Lexy & The Delivery Boy

Story Info
Just had some flowers delivered2
1.5k words
3.77
87k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\My first wife left me for a drummer in an acid rock band and my second wife left me for an old college girlfriend. That being the way my luck usually seems to go I decided that I would never bother getting married again. So why did I marry a third time knowing that the marriage couldn't possibly last a year, two years at most? I have to blame my father for that.

From the time I was old enough to understand words my father preached responsibility. To him the mark of a man was being responsible for his actions. Break a window with a baseball? Own up to it and make restitution. Fail a math test? Admit to not studying or paying attention in class. Whatever it was, you were supposed to step to the plate and accept the responsibility of your actions. So when the Alexis said she was pregnant and that I was the father all I could do was marry her. Why didn't I expect the marriage to last? Well Lexy's first husband divorced her when he caught her sucking off one of his business partners. Her second husband kicked her out when he caught her fucking his brother. Her third husband divorced her when he caught her taking my cock up her tight asshole. As promiscuous as she was why did I accept that the baby was mine? Because between the time she spent with her husband and the time she spent with me she had no time for anyone else and her husband had gotten vasectomy years before. Ergo, I'm the daddy.

I was overly optimistic when I said the marriage would be over in a year, two at most. I married Lexy when she was three months pregnant and I caught her fucking another man on our third month wedding anniversary. I'm a romantic at heart and I sent Lexy a dozen roses every month on the third which was the day we were married. I had just placed the order for the flowers and had given my credit card number when I was hit with the sudden desire to go home and make love to my sexy pregnant wife. I don't know what it was, but with each passing month Lexy got a little rounder and the rounder she got the sexier I found her to be. I just couldn't keep my hands off of her. I fucked her every night, sometimes two and three times, and I fucked her in the morning before leaving for work. I told my secretary that I was going to call on customers and then I left the office to hurry on home. The florist's delivery van was parked in front of the house when I got there so I went around to the back of the house to let myself in. As soon as the delivery person was gone I would jump out, yell "Surprise" and then chase Lexy up to the bedroom and we would spend the rest of the afternoon screwing our brains out. I was the one who was surprised. I heard it before I saw it. "You like that hard black cock you horny bitch?"

"Oh god yes. It's so hard and so big."

"Bigger than any white cock you've ever had?"

"Oh yes baby, bigger, much bigger."

"Bigger than the cock that blew up your belly?"

"Much, much bigger baby. Oh god, like that, just like that. Push it deep baby, push it deep."

I peeked around the corner into the living room and saw a naked Lexy on her hands and knees on the couch. Her heavy tits and round belly were swaying as some black kid - that's right, a kid, he couldn't have been any older than eighteen or nineteen - fed his cock into Lexy's cunt from behind. The box of roses lay on the floor, unopened, next to the couch. On the couch Lexy moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard" and the young black asshole smirked as he ranted away, "Damned fine nigger loving bitch gonna get a lot of black cock from now on. You want me back tomorrow bitch?"

"Oh god yes, please."

"Too bad you're already knocked up bitch, else this load would give you a black bun in your oven. Here it comes bitch, take it all." His cum splashing her insides must have been the touch needed to set her off because she had an orgasm. The kid pulled out of Lexy and I almost laughed out loud. His cock wasn't as big as mine and I wondered what all that "Big black cock" shit was all about. The kid dangled his limp noodle in front of Lexy's face and said, "You want some more black cock bitch? Then get over here and suck me and make me hard."

Lexy went after the kid's limp cock like her life depended on getting him hard in a hurry and she did a pretty good job of it. I hate to admit it, but there was something deeply erotic about watching Lexy's tits and belly sway as she worked on the kid' cock and it did give me a hard on. Once the kid was hard he told Lexy to lie down and he picked up her legs and put then on her shoulders. "You want it lady, you put it in."

Lexy's fingers wrapped around his joint and she pulled him into her cunt and said, "Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard and make me cum."

The kid laughed, "God lady, you sure are one horny white bitch. You like my chocolate stick?"

"Oh yes baby, shove it in, shove it deep."

"You want more black cock sweetie? Will you be my married white whore if I see to it you get plenty of hard black cock?"

"Whatever you want baby, just don't stop."

"I'll be back tomorrow with some friends and we will give you so much black meat you'll never want to look at a white cock again. You want that?"

"Anything baby, anything just don't stop fucking me."

I watched for another five minutes or so and then I left.

The marriage was over, but I would have to wait until I had all my ducks in a row and the baby was born before I went for the divorce. That night when I got home Lexy was all gushy over the flowers and wanted to race for the bedroom. I really didn't want to, but to not have gone up with her might have raised some questions and I wanted to keep things on an even keel until I was ready to make my move. It wasn't my first sloppy seconds - I'd taken them following her third husband into her - but she seemed wetter than when I had followed him. I wondered how long the kid had stayed and how much more cum he had pumped into here. I performed that night, even though reluctantly, and I tore off my usual morning piece before leaving for work. That afternoon I saw a private detective, gave him what I knew and a key to the house and permission to enter and set up any cameras or recording devices he thought he might need. I had no idea how many I followed into Lexy that night, but she was sure loose, wet and sloppy. For the next two days I kept to my routine and fucked Lexy every night and morning.

On the third day I got the detective's report complete with photos. The kid had indeed come back the next day with two friends and they had spent three hours fucking Lexy in all three of her holes. The next day he had shown up with five guys, all black, and the detective had photos of the five men handing the kid money before they went into the house and spent six hours fucking Lexy. The third day it was nine men, seven blacks and two Mexicans, and again the kid got money from all of them before letting them fuck my wife. That night when I got home and Lexy wanted to race up the stairs I told her no. "You are two far along now and I don't want to take a chance on hurting the baby."

"But the doctor said we would be good for another six weeks."

"Doctors have been wrong before Lexy and I'm not willing to take the chance."

I haven't touched her since that day, but she is still getting plenty of black cock every day. The kid is getting rich off of her and I expect that he will take over and be her full-time pimp when I kick her unfaithful ass out. The baby is due next week and I'll probably wait until the doctor okays Lexy to have sex before I throw her out. After all, I'm not a mean man and I wouldn't want to pitch her out until her pussy was able to make her and the delivery kid a living.