Lexy's Lesson

Story Info
Lexy gets caught blatantly disobeying her Master.
2.2k words
4.08
33.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers

...The sound of your voice makes me wet, soaking wet as I speak breathlessly into the phone. "I haven't seen you in over a week."

"You haven't touched yourself since last week?" you ask.

I answer again, still breathless. "Of course not, you told me not to."

I shiver as I remember the tone of voice you used when you told me the last time we were together; I was not allowed to cum outside of your presence. The sexual tension had been building in me all week and I am squirming now on the phone as your voice echoes in my ear.

I had just gotten out of the bath and even the act of washing myself almost put me over the edge.

"When am I going to see you again?" I ask.

You say, "When I tell you."

I moan to myself because I hate not knowing and I need you so bad.

You ask, "What are you doing right now?"

I tell you that I just got out of the bath.

I hear you say, "Mmmmm, I bet you smell wonderful... Since you have been such a good girl and because I can't be there to take care of you properly, I will allow you to touch yourself, but I want you to keep the phone close so I can hear you."

I feel a shiver run down my spine as I do every time you tell me what you want me to do, knowing full well it is not just a request.

I drop my towel and settle onto the bed. You say to me, "I want you to touch yourself now; close your eyes and listen to my words..."

"I am running my tongue up your thigh..."

I close my eyes and try to imagine it for real.

"...still running my tongue up your thigh and getting higher"

"Mmmmm," I let out a moan.

"My tongue is teasing all around your lips"

"Mmmm," Another moan escapes me. "Where are your hands?"

"My hands are on your hips, guiding you. I am thrusting my tongue inside you now."

I gasp out loud at that, squirming all over my bed. You ask me if I am touching myself and I say yes as I continue to stroke my moist pussy, feeling wonderful but still wishing it was you.

"I am thrusting my tongue deeper inside you now."

I let out a moan as I can almost feel you inside me at your suggestion. My juices are flowing and I can feel the heat radiating from my pussy against my hand.

You add, "I am now using my hands to spread your lips open and am thrusting deeper ... can you feel me?"

"Yessss," I tell you. "Mhmm, I can feel you and I am raising my hips to feel you deeper."

I don't know why it is, but when ever you use that phrase, 'can you feel me?' my eyes glaze over and everything instantly becomes very real and very intense.

You purr, "My finger is on your clit now rubbing you and my tongue is deep inside you... How does it feel?"

Another key phrase that sends pleasure waves on a journey to my core. It feels so wonderful. You are incredible, and I tell you so. I begin stroking my clit harder and it feels like it is you doing it.

"Now my tongue is on your clit, and I'm slipping my finger into your pussy... it feels so hot and so wet ... I'm sucking hard on your clit and slipping in a second finger ... and a third ... sucking, stroking"

I slide two fingers inside myself, and my imagination that it is actually you it feels so authentic. I am losing it. I feel like you are right here with me. I am moaning now and my breathing is becoming a slow pant.

"How does it feel?"

I reply between breaths, "Soooo good baby ...Ooooh, can you feel how hot I am? Can you feel me grinding my hips?"

"Yes I can feel you... What do you want me to do now?"

"Whatever pleases you," I say, and I mean it truly. "Your pleasure is my desire."

"I am going to fuck you now... can you feel my hard cock against your thigh?"

"Yes baby." My breathing is becoming very deep and irregular as I moan into the phone.

"Now I am thrusting my cock hard and deep into you... Do you like me inside you?"

"Mhmm... oh...oh." I am so close to losing it as I feel you inside me, I can feel your body close to me. I can feel the warmth of your breath on my neck as I begin to tingle all over.

"Does it feel good?"

I tell you it does. I feel those wonderful waves of pleasure only you can produce in me as I am now so close to climax. I suddenly ask for permission to cum. I ask, "Master, can I cum now? Please let me cum." I am waiting breathlessly for your reply. I am wiggling out of control, I can't hold on, you are not answering me; my breath is coming very heavy now. I ask again, almost whimpering, "Please Master, can I cum?" I hear a click on the phone and dead air. I can't stop the orgasm from exploding from me as I realize we have become disconnected.

The waves are still travelling through my body and I am startled by a very loud annoying buzz. I jump from my bed and gasp. It takes a second before I realize it is my door buzzer.

I wrap my towel back around me and press the intercom, "Who is it?"

"It's me." I am suddenly filled with panic as I realize it is you, here, now. I buzz you in and in the 30 seconds it takes for you get to my door I am flooded with feelings of happiness, surprise, excitement, and fear.

You knock and I open the door ready to throw my arms around you because I have been missing you so much, and I am so happy that you are here. I stop when I see your face. You are not pleased with me, I can tell.

I implore you with my eyes and you look me up and down, your eyes pausing too long as you see the deep flush in my cheeks and the perspiration on my face. Your eyes pierce mine.

You tell me rather harshly, "Lose the towel."

I let it drop to the floor immediately. You step inside and close and latch the door behind you.

You approach me and as I see your hand reaching for my sex. I automatically spread my legs for you. You abruptly and roughly slide two fingers into me and wiggle them around for a just a second. I am so over heated right now that just that alone almost brings me to climax again, instantly. Then you pull them out even quicker than they went in and before the groan escapes my throat you shove them in my mouth and say to me, "Taste it!" As you reach up and grab a handful of my hair and pull my head back sharply you shove your fingers harder into my mouth. My desire for you is spreading throughout my entire being and all I can do is suck and clean your fingers as I wish it was your delicious cock in my mouth. Your fingers are slippery and covered in my juices. The taste is sweet and musky.

You ask, "What does it taste like? ... Is it good?"

I am just moaning and sucking on your fingers as they fill my mouth.

You pull your fingers out of my mouth and take hold of my jaw firmly and you say, "Did I say you could cum Bitch? ... Did I say you could cum outside of my presence?"

I shake my head no, looking innocently at you, my eyes are begging for your understanding. I am hoping my eyes don't give away the intensity of the excitement I feel from your roughness. I don't want you to see right now how much I love it.

You still have a hold of my hair as you shove me harshly over the arm of the couch and slap my naked ass hard, just once, but leaving a stinging pink welt in the shape of your hand. I brace myself for another but you pull me up and say, "You're not getting off that easy. You need to learn to do what you're told and not whatever you want!"

You tell me, "Get into the bedroom!"

I move quickly and go to the bedroom and wait. I'm not sure what exactly to do so I just stand there wondering, fearing what you are going to do. I am also overcome with desire and hunger for you and I can feel the moisture in my sex increasing and heating up again.

You enter the room after two long minutes and instruct me too get on the bed face down and spread my legs wide.

I do as I am told and I hear you reaching behind my door where I have all of my scarves hanging on hooks. I become breathless with excitement as I realize you are going to tie me up. I feel the goose bumps travel down the back of my neck, down my arms and my spine in anticipation, as a smile spreads across my lips that are hidden between two pillows.

You take my right hand first and silently, but quickly and efficiently tie my wrist to the bed post. You do the same to my left hand. As you head down to the bottom of the bed to secure my ankles I tug slightly at the restraints on my wrists, as if to test them. I am bound well. You effortlessly restrain my ankles and bring your face next to mine as I feel your hot breath on my skin, sending goose bumps down the back of my neck all the way to the backs of my knees. You whisper, "Where are your keys?"

"On the kitchen table," I answer cautiously.

You disappear, leaving the heat from your breath lingering on my skin. You return in less than a minute and sit on the side of the bed. I feel your hand gently caressing the red welt on my ass and it tingles with a hot itch. Your hand feels so soothing. Now you reach up and stroke the back of my head lovingly as I let out a soft moan at your tenderness, as once again you grab a handful of hair and lift my head up as you slide a small towel over my eyes and secure it with one of the scarves. As you secure it, the faint scent of your masculine cologne is intoxicating me further.

You disappear again. This time I can hear the apartment door open and close as you leave. I struggle against my restraints. I am completely immobilized and all I see is blackness as the thickness of the towel tied by the scarf lets no light in.

I am so overwhelmed with desire and arousal. The blindfold is proving to intensify these sensations, yet at the same time I am tormented with wonder as to where have you gone, and what you are going to do to me. Suddenly I am overcome with fear and uncertainty. It occurs to me that you have been gone for several minutes. I hear a car starting outside of the window and I begin to panic, thinking you are leaving me here like this.

My panic is interrupted as I hear the apartment door open again, and relief floods through me when I realize you didn't leave me. That relief is quickly replaced though with fear again as I hear you coming through the door. I can tell by the sounds that you are carrying something through the door. Judging from the sounds I hear it could be large or maybe heavy. I hear the sound of the door being latched again.

I hear you coming closer as the bumping, banging, clicking, and rattling sounds echo in my ears. I am searching my mind for a reference to these sounds and trying desperately to figure out what it is you have. I can clearly sense the smell of rich leather.

I am imagining its size and weight as I hear you place it on the floor. I clearly hear the sound of a large zipper being opened and something being slid out of its case and placed on the floor. I hear you take a few steps and feel you bump into the bed as you pass.

Now judging from the clicking sounds and where they are coming from in the room, I guess that you are now at the stereo. I am right. The sound fills the room and I recognize the intense classical sounds of Karl Jenkins' Benedictus. It is so soothing yet my goose bumps return...

...To be continued

ddragon64
ddragon64
38 Followers