L'hotel Fourrure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I pleasure you, now?"

"Yes! Pleasure me! Softly and slowly."

Without a word, Renonis parts the fur underneath you and swallows you whole. You look down at yourself just in time to see your body being slowly engulfed. You let out a squeal as the fur tickles you. Your entire body is wrapped in super soft Reno fur. You squirm as it surrounds your body. All that shows above the fur is your face, framed by a ring of fur. The pleasure shows on your face. You feel wet between the legs again. You begin to moan, ever so softly as Renonis begins to purr. The low rumble of his voice feels very soothing.

Your body floats like a half submerged boat in an undulating sea of fur. You bob up and down as the waves jostle you about. Occasionally, your arm or your leg or your bear breast surfaces above the furry water line only to be pulled back down a moment later. You are adrift in a sea of golden fur.

The pleasure melts you. You are unable to move on your own. Renonis knows just where to touch you to keep you in sweet rapture. He enjoys watching your reaction. He likes touching you. He is happy that he can give you so much pleasure. Your cries of delight gratify him and inspire him to new heights. He is big and strong and powerful. The feeling of his power surrounding you is comforting. You feel safe and happy. You feel secure enough to express any desire or emotion that comes to you. You reflect on the irony of being his prisoner at the same time you feel completely free for the first time in your life.

You feel Reno gripping your knees and pulling your legs apart. His strong touch glides slowly up your thighs, toward your pussy. You give it to him, willingly. You trust him. He does not disappoint you. The sensation of two strong hands kneading and massaging your nether regions is as satisfying as you could ever imagine. A feeling like warm sunshine grows from your pelvis and washes all throughout your body. Your entire consciousness focuses down to one small region centered between your legs. You are barely aware of the sounds you make. Reno's purring crescendos to a loud growl. Your voice blends with his to create a chorus of pleasure noise that pushes you to greater heights of pleasure.

Your vision blurs. Small gold and silver sparkles splash behind your eyelids like fireworks shooting across a soft violet sky. Red and purple clouds of rapture appear in your mind's eye. Your vaginal muscles are contract and twitch. They squeeze tighter and tighter until they become a pulsating ball of orgasmic energy waiting to explode between your legs. You scream for release!

"Fuck me!!"

Renonis hesitates.

"Fuck me!!" you repeat. "Fuck menow!!"

He quickens his pace and drives you ever closer to nirvana but not quite far enough.

"Goddammitt! Fuck me HARD!! Fuck me! FUCK!!... ME!!..."

You hear a sound like a lion's roar. It penetrates you to the core. The vines in the canopy above you swirl together to form a giant penis like appendage that descends on you, penetrating you, spreading your pussy as wide as you can withstand. It is painful but it is agoodkind of pain! Renonis pumps you with his fur member. It fills you up as it slides in and out with ever increasing speed. It shakes you and jolts the entire bed. The bedding around you pulses and squeezes you tightly. The Reno fur wrings an orgasm out of you.

"I'm CUMMING!!"

Your mind snaps out of consciousness. You are still awake but it is like you are in a different universe. The only thing you can think about is the orgasm that consumes your entire body. You explode into a million pieces. Your body dissolves into a pink cloud of immortal bliss.

The screams of your animal lover fill the air with sounds of feral rapture. He explodes inside of you. He howls like a werewolf! He screams like wildcat! He thrashes you around like an old rag doll! You are cumming again!

"Don't stop!! Don't stop!!"

He ravages you again and again! You feel like you are about to be torn to pieces but the pleasure is worth the pain. You cum and cum again like pulses of a beating heart. The orgasms begin to blend together into one long tingling sensation, pulling you deep into semiconscious subspace. The two of you feel your minds and your bodies merge into one. Your bodies have melted away. There is only energy. Everything fades away until there is nothing but peace and quiet. It is as if you are sitting on the beach watching a majestic sun rise together for the first time in your life... Beauty!

You wake up in the fur bed. You don't know how long you have been there. You don't care. You just lay there with your eyes closed, enjoying the sense of release. You feel a presence beside you. You feel a strong arm around your body. You feel a warm hand gently cupping your breast. There is a man in bed with you, sleeping peacefully beside you in your furry cocoon! It is startling at first but you feel completely comfortable with him. He is a very large man, strong and muscular with hairy chest and arms. He looks like could be a lumberjack or a fur trapper. You feel the muscles of his arms and chest. They are strong and well defined.

You roll over toward him. You are face to face. You stroke his thick, dark hair and kiss him on the lips. His eyes flutter awake.

"Renonis?" you utter softly.

He smiles at you and kisses you back.

"Oh, Amy!" he exclaims with a whisper. "I am REAL again!"

You share a warm embrace as he explains how his spirit has been trapped inside the fur bed for more than a hundred years. He tells you that the receptionist is really a sorceress who lured him intoL'hôtel Fourrurewith the promise of pleasure and sex. The witch has been using him for her prurient purposes for over a century. You are the first woman who has ever been able to restore him to his human form.

You wrap your arms around each other. He pulls you tight to his chest. The feeling of being whole again refreshes and renews him. You kiss him deeply and roll over onto your back, pulling him on top of you.

"Make love to me like a man!"

He whisks you away on another trip to paradise. This time, real human hands roam your body, a real human mouth sucks at your bosom and a real human member probes deep inside you, carrying you away on a long, slow boat ride down a river of love and passion. You careen through the rapids of lust and desire. You drift on a sea of tranquility. You finally come ashore at the edge of reality.

Your time together is over. You must leave. He must return to his eternal bastille of fur and wood. You both know that he can not leave the confines of his bed lest he die. He is more than one hundred years old. His time on earth has passed but you know that, as long as he stays there, you will be able to return to him again. You give him one last kiss before you crawl to the edge of the bed.

"I love you, Renonis!"

"Richard... My real name is Richard."

"I love you, Richard!"

"Only you can know my real name. Not even the witch knows. It must remain our secret. You must never speak my name outside the confines of this chamber."

"I won't tell. It will be the secret link between us while we are apart."

"I love you, Amy!"

You reach over and touch him one last time before you part the curtains and leave the bed. Richard's hand reaches out and caresses your backside as you withdraw. The curtains close behind you. He closes his eyes and falls into a peaceful slumber. His body slowly dissolves into the fur. He is gone.

You stand before the bed, looking up at its splendid workmanship, admiring its beauty, fixing its image in your mind. You want to be able to remember Renonis until you return.

You walk out to the main sitting room. Your suitcase is sitting on the floor, next to the sofa. You open it up to look inside. All your clothes are there, freshly cleaned and pressed. You look underneath to find the underwear Renonis ate the night before. They are not there but, in their place, you find a silk lingerie bag. Inside you find a fur bra and a pair of fur panties! You hurry into the bathroom to wash up before you get dressed. You smell like sweaty sex.

You take a long, hot bath in the Jacuzzi tub. You feel very sore. The heat and the bubbles help wash away the pain. You dry off and fix your hair and makeup in the mirror. You return to your suitcase and take out the fur undies. You smile in anticipation of how they will feel as they glide up your thighs and surround you in fur. It feels even better than you imagined! You get a chill up your spine as you cup the fur bra around your breast and pull up the straps. The fur caresses your body as you move. You imagine a faint purring sound inside your head as you finished getting dressed. Renonis will be with you!

The bellman returns to take your suitcase to the lobby. You check out with the receptionist. You mention nothing about what took place inside the bedchamber. She knows that something special happened but she has no idea that you know about Richard and the magic that holds him prisoner in her bed.

You sign the credit card receipt. The bill is rather steep but it is the best $1,000 you ever spent. You take your copy and file it in your purse with the other receipts from your business trip. You pick up a few business cards from the desk and put them into your purse.

The sorceress smiles at you. "We appreciate referrals toL'hôtel Fourrurebut you must never reveal the secret!"

"What would be the fun in that?!", you wink back.

She cackles a wicked little laugh.

"Oh! Ms. Jensen!", the witch says as you turn to leave. "Renonis tells me he wants you to have something!"

She holds up a beautiful fur coat, just like the one she is wearing! She helps you put it on and fluffs up the collar around your face. You are aghast at its splendor. You revel in its softness. You snuggle yourself in the fur.

"Thank you! It's wonderful!"

"Our compliments!" she smiles. "Reno wants you to come back again, soon!"

"Iwill!" you say with delightful anticipation.

"Au revoir, Mlle. Jensen! Revenu bientôt!"

The doorman ushers you out to the waiting limousine and you are whisked back to the airport in style and luxury. You arrive just in time for your flight! The chauffeur hands your suitcase off to the baggage handler. You are whisked away, directly to the gate where you are escorted right to your First Class seat at the front of the plane. Somebody has pulled some strings to get your V.I.P. treatment on this flight!

The attendant offers to hang up your coat for you. She doesn't say it but you can tell she's interested in the fur. You let her help you out of it just to tantalize her. You watch the expression on her face as it drapes across her arms. She looks like she's about to pee her pants! You smile and wink at her.

"Go ahead." you say with a knowing expression.

She pets the fur for a few moments then carefully hangs it up in the storage closet.

"Thank you." she says in a tone that can only come from a person who has had a little taste of heaven in their hands.

You know she's hooked! You pull out a business card from your purse and hand it to her.

"L'hôtel Fourrure!" she reads out softly in perfect French.

You put your finger to her lips. "Shhh!" You squint your eyes and smile with an expression that communicates, "Don't tell!"

She nods in understanding.

You feel your fur undies gently caress you under your clothes. You get a shiver of pleasure. "Good girl!", the sorceress's voice echoes through your head. You sit in your seat and get ready for takeoff. Once you are in the air you recline your seat and close your eyes for a nap. Your fur undies gently massage you to several quiet orgasms right there in the middle of the plane! It makes the long plane ride seem just a little bit shorter.

You finally reach your destination. You are eager to get home. You go to pick up your suitcase at the luggage carousel. You notice several people looking at you in your fur coat as you stroll confidently down the corridor. A man standing next to you at the carousel brushes up against your sleeve. You know he did it on purpose but you ignore him. You like the effect your new fur coat has on people.

You leave the airport and make your way to the parking garage. You load your suitcase into your car and drive home. It is almost an hour's commute, from the airport, home. You anticipate finally being back in your own house, sleeping in your own bed, for the first time in a week.

You pull your car into the garage and carry your suitcase into the house. It's good to be home but living alone in such a big house can be lonely. You don't want to think about it. You just want to recover from your vacation. You carry your suitcase down the hallway toward your bedroom. You might as well unpack now.

As you approach the door you smell a familiar scent. It's a musky, leathery smell. You know this smell! You drop your suitcase and quickly open the door. You look inside. It is dark. The room is different. The scent of animal lust fills your nostrils! Your eyes adjust to the dimly lit room.

"Renonis!?"

There, in the center of the room is the large, wooden fur bed!

Renonis purrs at you in his long, deep voice.....