Li-Lian's Fabulous Pussy

Story Info
50 year old woman seduces daughter's boy friend.
5.4k words
4.18
244.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

(Author’s note: This story is about 18 year-old Robert’s relationship with his girl friend’s mother. Robert’s frequent visits to his girl friend, Hung, home led to an intimate friendship with her parents Jake and Li-Lian as well as their friends Lek and his wife Suzy. These four adults were the source of his education in sex. Li-Lian’s attitude towards Robert changed after she heard about his visits to her friend Suzy (Readers who are interested can refer to First Time Ch. 04 and Ch.05 published under the First Time category.)

After taking leave from Suzy, wife of my friend Lek, I loitered for a moment outside her door. I could never have imagined my luck that in two days, she had given me oral and then allowed me to introduce my instrument of desire into that most private of recesses in her mature body. It was such a novelty, so enjoyable and pleasurable and totally beyond my widest imaginations. I wished she had not been so considerate for my health and had allowed me another try at ejaculating some more of my pent up cum inside her moist warm pussy. But I realized also that I had to be realistic and not forced myself onto her. Certainly there will be many more opportunities for poking her and ravishing her willing body.

I suddenly felt a pang of guilt as I thought of meeting Li-Lian and her daughter Hung so soon after fucking Lek’s wife. Hung was so virginal, so sweet and so pure. Her mother had made it clear to me in no uncertain terms on numerous occasions that I must respect her daughter’s prenuptial chastity. Premarital sex was social taboo for such a well brought up lady. With my randy feelings stirring me whenever I had the opportunity to be close and private with Hung, I felt that perhaps her mother was overly conservative. I certainly would have given Hung my total love, dedication and more importantly my whole body if I had other means to quell that fire within my loins. I rationalized that with no better choice available, Suzy with her willingness to copulate could provide that temporary solution to my carnal needs. At least, until the time when Hung’s whole body could be mine to savor and enjoy.

I found myself wandering in a direction that would take me to Lek’s shop. I felt guilty that it was his wife whom I had violated, but something else inside my mind told me that I had to garner the courage to face him. I had to behave normally and not give the game away. It would simply ruin Suzy’s and perhaps my own future if our secret liaison were to leak out to her husband. I made that decision to visit Lek.

He was busy serving a long line of customers buying anything from Chinese herbs to the range of aphrodisiac snake soaked wine. Gesturing with his hand, he told me to get to the back of the shop as Jake was there drinking tea. “Wait for me, I will join you both in a moment.”

“You’re early Robert. You look like you have just taken some nourishing wine. Your face is rosy. If not for your innocence, I would have thought that you just had a strong orgasm inside some chick’s hot pussy.” Jake commented.

I was taken aback by his observations. “I took a long walk outside and I’m feeling hot.” I muttered meekly in reply.

“It’s alright. A young man like you needs sex too. So even if you had been fucking, it’s normal. I’m just joking.” He crudely answered.

I tried to avoid looking at him and he took that as a sign that he had cross the line in teasing me about something I was too embarrassed about. “Well, Hung has gone out to her auntie’s place today. My old cunt is alone and I can’t stand her nagging.” He said of his old wife.

We sat and sipped Lek’s fine Chinese tea, exchanging information and making small talk. Jake was once again dwelling on the subject of bar girls, whores and women.

“Let me take you for a massage in the nearby streets and you can really sample the best pussies on those hot women. You can’t be storing all those seeds inside your two balls and feeling the pain while waiting to be old enough to marry. Those girls are young and horny and much better than that over stretched hole of my old lady. You must try, Robert, otherwise you will never understand what real enjoyment is about.” He offered, referring to the brothel call girls in neighboring Keong Siak Street.

Lek was soon back from the shop front. Immediately he began to share erotic jokes with Jake and they seemed to be having a wonderful time.

“Those old ladies buying the snake wine could be old grannies with desert dry pussies and yet they want their old fucking husbands to have hard pricks drinking my concoctions. I would not want to drink, if I were their husbands, and suffered the pain of poking my cock inside a waterless hole. My Suzy’s cunt could not fit well with my weapon even though she is more watery than those old ladies.”

“Lek, I think Li-Lian is no better. It’s like my teaspoon stirring coffee. My old lady still wants a lot of fucking every week, but it is more than enough for me just once or twice a month.” Jake responded.

“Same with Suzy. I have told her she can use cucumbers if she cannot find some other fools to poke her hairy well. It’s so deep that I can’t find my cock head touching her womb. I imagine your old lady with so many children squeezing her must be real loose.”

“At least it’s not smelly. Otherwise, I will ask her to dig herself and not trouble me.”

“But they are your wives. Surely it’s cleaner and better than having to use condoms with those whores.” I innocently interjected.

Both looked at my impudence and then Lek smiled, “Until you have poke a hot, wet and tight hole, you really don’t know about fucking. Jake, I think maybe he can experience our old ladies and then he would know what we are talking about.” They burst out laughing together. I felt better knowing their respective feelings about their wives.

“Let’s pick up some fried noodles next door and maybe later we can take this young man to taste the young chicken nearby.”

“Okay, but Lek, let’s leave him to decide if he wants to follow us later. I won’t want my daughter to accuse me of leading him astray. Robert, you don’t have to force yourself to come with us. Maybe some other time if you are not comfortable about touching a chicken today.”

We ate our noodles while Jake and Lek began drinking their favorite beer and making lecherous comments whenever an attractive lady happened to pass by. It was already one o’clock and I decided to take my leave. I made a beeline for Hung’s house. The door was unlocked and I went into the house to look for Li-Lian.

I saw Li-Lian standing at the kitchen sink, washing the last of the dinner dishes. She was casually dressed with a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of leg hugging pants that was in fashion at that time.

Li-Lian looked at me, but without her usual warm smile. She seemed to be annoyed, and I imagined that perhaps she was feeling rejected because of what Jake had told me earlier. She did not return to my greetings, but instead pointed to the hall, “Sit in the hall Robert. I have things to ask you.”

After visiting her toilet, she went to the refrigerator to pick up a bottle of Jake’s beer. After opening it, she took it and walked into the hall. She sat on a chair opposite me, pouring herself a glass and then gulping it down. She refilled and finished the second glass without the courtesy of offering a drop to me. She looked edgy and disturbed, just like having got up on the wrong side of the bed. She sat back, crossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap.

“Anything wrong, Auntie?”

“Everything is wrong. I am not pleased with Jake and with you.”

“Why, me? Did I do something wrong?”

“You should know yourself.”

I scratched my head trying to recall of all my recent interactions with her and Hung, but I could not find an occasion when I had been rude to her or had done anything which could cause her annoyance. I answered her honestly trying my level best to get her to cool down. “I really don’t know. Is it something I had done with Uncle together?”

“No.” She was curt and swift with her answer.

I was puzzled. I just could not let her keep her anger inside because she was after all my girl friend’s mother.

“I cannot guess. Tell me and if I had done anything to offend you, then I want to apologize.”

“Don’t be a hypocrite. You did something you should not do and you want me to tell you.” She literally shouted back. I was taken aback because I had never experienced her verbal lashing before.

“I’m being honest, Auntie. Just tell me, please. I am really sorry to make you so angry.”

“Did you just fuck another woman? Not just any woman, but someone I know. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you had slept with a whore, I can understand. But you must fuck someone else. You make me feel so small.”

I felt a sense of intense guilt inside me. It was so obvious that she knew about what had happened between Suzy and me that morning. Of all the people to trust, I had least expected that Suzy, who had promised and had also extracted my undertaking to secrecy, had leaked out the details of our secret rendezvous.

I looked downwards, not daring to face Li-Lian as she began screaming.

“Suzy called me just now to tell me about your visit to her house the last two days.”

“You’re not angry that I went to visit her, are you?”

“No, you can visit her. But she hinted that you have a magnificent cock and that you are likely to have plenty of sperm inside your big balls to nourish any old woman who could attract you to her bed. If you have not been showing her your prick, how would she know yours is big. I have never seen it myself, and she could tell me something that I should know. You made me lose face. Did you have sex with her?”

“No.” I lied. I remained expressionless, not knowing if Li-Lian had the full story from Suzy.

“Really? Then why did she tell me that as a young virile man, you need to have sex and that you will be able to make any older woman happy? Have you been having sex talk with her?”

“Maybe innocently. I find that she was open-minded. I was asking many questions and I could find some answers to many things about women that I had no knowledge of.”

“Just that? Nothing more? Did she see your body or showed her body to you?”

“I wear shorts most of the time. Maybe she can see that I was excited when she gave me her answers. I have not asked her to show me her body.”

“You are curious? I don’t blame you as a young man. But I have told Hung not to be so shy when she is with you. You can learn many things from her.”

“But not about sex.”

“You can ask Jake or me. But better me because the old fool is corrupted and always thinking of playing with dirty girls only.”

“Thank you.”

Li-Lian began to calm down after listening to my blatant and sometimes white lies. My answers seemed to pacify her and she began to smile back at me. It was obvious that after downing a full bottle of beer that she was becoming more relaxed.

She came over to sit next to me on the sofa. She seemed sorry that she was angry with me for nothing. But it was also perhaps natural for her to feel slighted to have Suzy commenting so intimately about things on my body. That was something Li-Lian should have known more given the relationship that existed between Hung and me.

“I’m sorry Robert. I should not have shouted at you. I was imagining the whole morning that you have fallen for Suzy and had had sex with her. I cannot stop you having sex with any woman because you have your needs as a young man. But please do not do anything that can cause me to lose face.”

“I won’t Auntie.”

“As the old saying goes, one should not allow nutrient rich water to flow into the neighbor’s farm land. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Auntie. That is logical. But sometimes, if one’s own land could not hold all the water, it may spoil the seedlings and the seeds.”

“Human beings are usually more selfish than that and there are always some other solutions. One could dig wells or a small pond to hold the water so that it is not wasted.” I could feel her hand stroking the hair on the back of my head as she moved closer moving one leg to touch mine. I remained still, and she was soon touching the skin of my nape.

“Robert, I am happy to have you as Hung’s future husband. I know how hard it is for you and your young body to maintain my daughter’s prenuptial chastity. I don’t blame you if you have to let your fertile water run out, but try and keep it within the family’s own land. We have dry wells and my husband has been allowing our precious water to flow into dirty drains instead of conserving it for our own happiness. Please don’t follow his example and try and keep it for ourselves.” Li-Lian began to weep as she placed her face onto my shoulder, her two hands clasping the sides of my head.

“I would like to. But it’s different for human beings. There is the question of jealousy and also social taboos.”

She whispered, “I am lonely, Robert. That’s why I am more selfish. I may be a mother of many children and old enough to be your mother, but I have my needs as a woman.”

“Can’t you talk to Uncle?”

“He complained all the time that my cunt is too big and not enjoyable. It’s big because he made me pregnant too many times. I find no difference in my body as I still feel sexy all the time, but he is digging the family well with a small spoon. He does not have a proper spade to do the job.”

Li-Lian moved her lips onto my mouth and began to kiss me. As I opened my lips, she remained glued to me, moving her head side to side to generate oral friction. It was obvious to me that unlike Suzy, she had zero experience in kissing. I decided to give Hung’s mother a lesson in French kissing. Holding her head, I kissed her lips with a soft tender kiss of the romantic regular sort. Her eyes were closed as I slid my tongue between her lips to find hers. She willingly allowed the two oral protrusions to touch and as I wiggled the lingual digit she began to imitate with similar lashing movements. She must have found the sensation a bit odd at first but then must have decided it was fun as she enthusiastically played dancing tongues with her mouth. Soon she became bolder as her slithery tongue moved within the gap of my upper gums as she innovated new ways to increase the eroticism of her new found craving for oral contact. As I began to dish out my oral fluid into her mouth, she reciprocated by swapping spit, drinking and gulping down every drop she could find. She began to breathe faster as she found the thrill of her first possession of a part of my body.

At last, we were both gasping for air and she reluctantly moved her head away.

“It’s so wonderful. Kissing and rubbing tongues is so new to me. Your saliva is so tasty and I find it so nice. I have never been kissed that way by Jake.”

“Auntie, I’m glad you feel happy. I like the feel of kissing you too. Hung and I love kissing so much whenever we are altogether.”

“Robert, do you find me ugly?”

“No, I think you look fine.”

“I know my body is out of shape. My tummy is too big and my backside too. I am shy to show my belly because it has so many ugly stretched lines.”

“You look nice and your body is still shapely from the outside. Don’t be too concerned about what others think.”

“What you think is more important to me.”

“You are beautiful, Auntie. I have told Hung many times that she is so fortunate to have your looks. If she had taken the look of her father, she would have had jutting bones and perhaps look more like an old woman.”

“I am flattered. Thank you. Robert, I am getting a bit excited talking to you and kissing you. I like to smell you so much. But as an old woman, maybe I am smelly to you.”

“No, you smell like Hung. I feel comfortable holding you.”

“You do? Can you stand up and hug me?”

She stood up and brought her hands to raise me to stand erect beside her. “Hug me tight, hug me like you are hugging my daughter.”

With our arms locked behind the other’s back, we began a bear hug. I could feel the big nuts of Hung’s mother pressing tightly against my chest. Unashamedly, she thrust her pubes to gain contact with the bulge sprouting under my shorts. As our groins gained contact, Li-Lian was pushing hers harder as she began to rub aggressively at the hard knob resting outside the valley of her groin. Her eyes closed as she moved her mouth onto mine to begin another bout of French kissing.

It was obvious from the urgency of Li-Lian’s grinding action that she had been hungering for cock meat. Perhaps not any cock, but my cock. Her chest contact became closer as she desperately held my chest against hers. So tightly in fact that her melon sized busts were squashed despite the covering of her t-shirt and unpadded bra. I could feel that her nipples had grown hard and were pressing against her bra. They stood out like two macadamia nuts, hard and unyielding. As Li-Lian moved her chest to rub her nuts, I knew that she was experiencing warm sensations for she was panting. She moved her lips away and whispered, “Robert, rub me harder, I am having so nice feelings. My pussy is getting so hot and wet. Please squeeze my nipples and keep your cock on my cunt.” She moved one hand into her stretchable pants to part the lips of her love nest and then pressed her pubes back onto my hardened manhood.

“I am getting so.. excited, please don’t stop. Squeeze my nipples harder and pull it.” Her breathing became more rapid and her head tilted forwards onto my shoulder. I could feel her body stiffening as she began bumping her pudenda desperately and then she suddenly stopped as she heaved her hip forward to maximize pubic contact. “I’m coming.. oh… oh…. it’s so…nice….”

She held me tightly for another five minutes before releasing her grip. Taking me to the sofa, she sat me down, her head against my arm as she whispered, “I enjoy it so much. You have a big hard cock. I can feel it and it’s so nice even with my pants on and your shorts covering you. I am not wearing a panty because I was angry with you and want you to know that I have as big a pussy as Suzy. I am now so wet. See.” She opened her legs to show me the big blot of vaginal fluid that had wetted her swollen crotch.

“Wait for me while I wash myself. It will become smelly if I keep it wet there.”

Li-Lian returned after five minutes. She had replaced her clothing with her usual casual dress. Sitting next to me, she held me hand and shyly looked at my face. Her face was slightly flushed.

“Thank you, Robert. I feel so shy kissing and petting with you. Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, I did. I am happy that you like it too. I will not disappoint you.”

“I’m really silly to think that I can be as erotic and exciting as a young whore.”

“I like you as you are, a good mother and a woman who enjoys sex. You need not act for me. Just be like Hung.”

“For a moment, I longed to have your big cock inside me. I was imagining all the naughty things when I was grinding my pussy against your shorts. I had the first nice orgasm for a long time. Not since my last child was born 15 years ago. Would you allow me to have it one day?” She shyly moved her hand onto the bulge between my thighs.

“Would Hung be angry if she knows?”

“It’ll be our secret. She need not know. I know I am quite old fashioned. If you want to have vaginal sex, I will allow my daughter to go further and then she can do it with you. I don’t want to keep the both of you high and dry after petting. But if you can control yourself, it’s always best to have a virgin on a wedding night. I can relieve your pressure and pain if you allow me.”

“I cannot cheat on Uncle.”

“It’s alright. If I have sex with you, I will not have to go onto his unwilling cock because he really is not interested in my pussy. I also feel so frustrated because I need sex with feelings, not coupling with a sleepy man. It’s not cheating. It’s not incest because I am not your biological mother, so there is no sin against nature.”

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
12