Li-Wen's Email Ch. 01

Story Info
A Chinese girl losing her virginity.
3.2k words
46.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

Li-Wen's Email Ch. 01: Lost Virginity

Four years ago I had some business dealings with a factory in the Chinese city of Puning City, Guangdong Province. I was booked, by my Chinese counterpart, for a week into the three-star JingYe Hotel. It was the best hotel in the city and the only one to have western style hotel facilities. I had the good fortune then of meeting a local Chinese woman, Li_Wen, on the first night of my stay. It was after a night of feasting with my Chinese hosts. I had decided to have a drink of coffee in the first floor bar lounge to loosen up before retiring to my room. The place was quite quiet by 8.30pm with only about four other customers. I saw a pretty girl sitting alone sipping beer and decided to invite her to join me. She agreed after some hesitation and we had an enjoyable conversation learning about each others living environment.

She was simply voluptuous by Chinese standard, standing tall at 1.7 meters, and having the shapely body of a model. I was so fascinated by her and after a few hours of social conversations, I found her to have the mental make-up of a modern westernized woman despite her upbringing in a more conservative society. I fell for her and we subsequently became lovers during my week’s stay.

After I returned to my home base we maintained contacts through email. I met her again on another visit that same month. The following month she had to return home to Jiangsu. She was quite communicative about things sexual.

During the past week, while clearing up the files in my computer, I saw those correspondence of the past and instead of simply deleting them, I have decided to reproduce them for our readers of Literotica as it would be a waste to have them trashed. I have the author’s permission to make them public and those friends of Li-Wen who had met with her in China after contacting her through Adult Friend Finder would be able to attest to the existence and sincerity of this wonderful friend and woman.

Li-Wen was educated as an accountant in China at Dong Nan University in Nanjing. The English expressions in her email that she picked during her tertiary education years usually were direct translations from Chinese words and phrases. I have decided to repeat them the way she wrote except for those unique terms that might be incomprehensible to those who are unfamiliar with Chinese culture or language forms.

The first email dealt with the way she lost her virginity.

‘Hung-Wa,

I want be able to write for you in the Chinese, but you also say for me your computer only has the English language. So I must also try and make the email for you in the English.

I find you the good friend and also the better lover. I already tell you my story and ask for you checking at the AFF and you know I have not tell for you the lies. So I also want using the email to make the correspond for you because I really like you so much. The six night we sleeping and make the sexy in JingYe past so fast. I have already so many lovers before and also make sexy for so many the good AFF friends they coming to Jiangsu for meeting me. But you are so special, so kind and also so much generosity for me. I tell for you I can also be like the call girl in the 5 floor massage. She the call girl there usually charging yuan 800 one night and the boss lady she get the tip yuan 200 give by the girl. So you give me so much the monies and also want me be so happy. I want be the friend. I knowing also you try helping and give me the money. But if no money I also want make the sexy and sleep in the room. Because I like you enjoy the sex so much. So I do not want talk about the money, only the love. I know love not possible because you stay outside the China. I dream now the love and hope you can also make true for me, even if only inside the dream.

Then we speak together, so you ask me telling you the secrets. I was shy also because I want you always thinking I am the good girl. Actually I am also so bad because I like the sex so much and also I maybe make the sex so abnormality, not like the human being. So I promise tell for you only use the email. So you know I trust for you and love for you also. So I must hope you not hate me even if you not coming again to China for seeing me. I must tell all my secrets because I want you know the truth.

So you know I telling inside the AFF I already the divorcee and my husband he not like me because I was not the virgin. I must now tell the reason for you.

I never make the sex before I marry. My husband he was the first man for make the sexy using the cock. I was so much ignorance when younger. The parents, they also first living in Puning City when young. When I was so younger, and then many years ago they moved and lived in Wuxi. They are the Chiu Chau people, so conservative. So they also teach me be the conservative. So I learning also I must be virgin until I marry.

When the young girl, I also feel the sex feelings. But I was so scare because I must not spoil myself if I am like the other girls and have the sex. At the university I share the room with three girls. They are not like me. They also know so many things and laugh because I am knowing so little about the sex. I know I was interest in male. So I sometimes feel the funny liking for meeting the men and also like dancing so close. But I refuse have the sex for the men.

Sometimes we sleeping together same bed inside the room and my girl friend she would tell me so many sex stories. I learn I like also touching and so I sometimes touch each other in bed. I enjoy so much the kissing, also touch each other the pussy. I can climax so strong and my vergina always coming out so much water. But I will not allow the boy touching me.

When I finished the study, I work in the Nanjing factory as accountant. So sometime I must also travel and go the other city to collect the money. So one day in the winter, I go to Hangzhou by bus.

The trip take 12 hours and we leave 6.30 pm by the night bus. It was cold, so I wear the big cloak. But I like wear the dress and also the thick stocking. I sat the back of the bus.

The bus not so full. I sit at the back because I want to sleep. Also sit at the back was a young man also going home to Hangzhou. We were not talking first.

After two hours, the bus stop by the side of the road. It was deserted road, no lamps and so dark. So every who want make the pissing, she get out the bus and pissing on the road.

We walk maybe 10 meters away. The older man and woman they not so shy, so they just piss near the bus. The woman she pulled the trousers down and squat and piss and the man he just take the cock outside and piss. There is not shy for everyone to see the other naked backside or the man he holding the cock.

I pulled my panty down and then start pissing. Then I look and see the young man he standing next to me. He was taking his cock and also pissing. I feel so shy and also so excited see his cock so big and piss so strong. I was having the first time see the man his cock. I know he was also looking my naked backside. Then I stand up and pull back the panty and walk back to the bus. Inside the bus, he smile and introduce his name call Mr Zhang. I tell him my surname Li.

The bus then start again, so we talk a little to the other. He tell me he was going home after visit the relation in Nanjing. I tell him I must go and see the customer in Hangzhou. He also like me the only child for the family because we in China all have the one child policy. He say he was 22 year old and so two year younger then me.

The bus then again stop after two more hours. This time, the driver want make the resting, so we stop 20 minutes. There is a small shop by the road selling hot noodle and soup. So Zhang he join me and buy the soup for me. After that I say I must piss because the weather so cold and I piss so often. He say he will watch for me so no one can see me. We walk 10 meter away to the dark spot, so again I piss and my back he can see. I finish and then stand up and he just also take out the cock and piss also. I again see his big cock make the piss so strong.

The bus past the bad road, so shaking. I feel so sleepy and then my head rest his shoulder and I was sleeping. Maybe midnight I wake up because I feel someone disturb me. I found his mouth kiss my cheek so light. So I also feel like for him because he looking also so innocence. He was smell my mouth and his lips touch lightly my lips. I let him kiss the lips. He move the body slightly, so my body fall down and the my neck was resting on his thigh.

The bus so rocky, and his backside sometimes go up and down. I feel his cock sometime touch my head. It was also like so bigger. I was getting a bit exciting because his cock was so naughty. The rocky continues, so he accidently put the fist on my cloak above my bust. He see maybe I sleep and not mind, so he put it there permanent.

It was so late and so everyone was sleeping inside the bus. Zhang was not sleeping. He was slightly press the bust and also feel the nice shape. You know Hung Wa, my busts they are so big using the C cup. He was getting so excite. He begin loose the button and put the hand inside the cloak to touch the blouse. He was now so braver and he squeeze. I find the feel so nice because the first time the man squeeze. Before only my girl friends they squeeze for me and for each other.

I try move the body and be more comfortable. He was suddenly so scare and try take the hand out. But I want him continue press the busts, so I hold his hand. Then he know I was not sleeping. He continue and be more daring and unbutton the blouse and feel the bra. He was whisper to me that the bust so big and so nice shape. He was also getting so exciting and his cock was press my head. I turn so my face can feel the cock inside his trousers. He then push the bra aside and start touch the bust. I like the feel of his smooth hand so much because he was so gentle. He was shy, so I whisper he can touch the nipper. He use the thumb and first finger and start roll the nippers. I feel the nipper grow also so bigger and so hard. It was so nice and then I know also my pussy was getting exciting and wet. The panty feel like pissing small liquid. As he play one bust and then the other, I feel his cock also like twitch inside the pant. I find he maybe also pissing some liquid because my face feel the trouser get slight wet.

As he continue, I move my left hand to touch my panty and I was getting so wet with the naughty thing at the back of the bus. I masturbate myself outside the panty, inserting my middle finger inside the slit for the vulva and was rub the clit so hard. I was getting the nice feeling and so I also ask him press the nipper harder and harder. I was getting the climax and my body was shaking and I was move the backside up and down and he was so fascinate. At last, the contracting inside the vergina stop and then I feel so shy. So I sit up and try to move my body away to the free space. But he hug me so tight and start kiss me. I was enjoy the kissing the man the first time so much.

At 2 am, the bus stop again for the driver to make the rest. We go out the bus to piss. I tell him he is so sexy and also I see the man piss the first time. So he say, we go the dark spot and he can piss for me to see. I follow him, so he take out his big cock and then he piss. I like so much and use my hand to hold the cock for him. It was the first touching the cock for me, so I hold so tight and he say I must make looser or he cannot piss. The cock was so big, maybe 20cm and so strong. He piss so difficult because he was so excite. Then he tell me he never see the girl piss. So I say he can peep. I lift the cloak and dress so higher, so he can see slightly my piss. He move the face so close, then he put his hand to feel the piss and touch the pussy. I feel so sexy because the first time for the man to touch my pussy pissing. I felt so comfortable and not so shy with him.

The bus start moving again. The road now slightly better and we were near the Taihu (big lake in Jiangsu). Inside the bus, Zhang ask me sit near the back corner. He ask me if I want hold his cock again. I say I use the cloak to cover the bodies. So he take out his cock and I hold him. It was grow again so hard and so big like he pissing. He hold my fist and move it up and down, so I know he want me to masturbate for him. I hold his cock so tight and make the pumping for his spirm. The cock was so hot and it was also so hard.

I opened my legs to allow him to feel my pussy. He put his hand inside the panty and was surprised to find the pussy so wet. So he whispered if I piss. I tell him the vergina coming out the water if the pussy is so excite. He feel the pubic hair and say it like his. He say my pussy feel so hot also and he use the fingers to hold and rub the vulva. I felt the nice feeling coming so fast and my pussy was coming out so much juice. I ask him to masturbate harder for me and to rub the clit so hard. I was again finding the climax coming so fast. I was also so excited and pulling his cock up and down so fast, so he was also getting so excite. I find the cock getting so swollen and he know he was coming to cum. So quickly he take away the cloak cover his cock so his spirm will not make the cloak dirty. I can see his large cock in my hand and he start shoot the spirm so it stick to the back of the front seat. He also use his handkerchief to cover the head so the spirm not dirty the other things. I hold him for a few minute until the cock become so soft again. It was 10 cm when sleeping.

Zhang rest, but I want his hand continue touch the pussy. I say my panty dirty okay because the woman spirm is not so much like the man. I already climax again so strong, but my pussy still so excite, so I tell him if he want use the finger and feel my vergina. He said no because I am the virgin, so I say I want try the first time and if the finger is small, so it cannot break the hymen. So he agreed so fast and use the finger to fuck my vergina. It was the first time for the finger inside my hole. I like the feeling so much and I climax again. I then ask him to pull and push inside and as I find the next climax coming I tell him to move faster. I move my backside and pull down the panty so he can make the finger fucking so stronger. It was so nice the feeling for me. First time I try the sex playing and I enjoy so much. I climax so many time. So I also so greedy and now I know my lubido is so strong. That night, I just want to enjoy more and more, so I ask him to put the hand under the backside so I sit on the hand and the finger inside the vergina.

I can move the backside so freely. I push the pussy so hard on the hand to make the finger go deeper inside the vergina. I move and grinding the pussy so get the stretching more so I can feel the stronger feelings. It was so nice and I have the best and most strong climax. I feel so tired, so I finally take the finger out, push back the panty and then sleep next to his body sitting on the seat.

The bus finally arrive Hangzhou East Station at 6.30 am. I was so cold. I went to the hotel near the station and have the breakfast. Then I feel the pussy a bit painful and sore. I think maybe I play so long with Zhang. I must also go to the toilet. When I take down the panty I saw blood on the panty. I know my mense still two weeks to come. So I know maybe the last time I masturbate so hard on the hand, I must have accidently break the hymen.

When I marry, my husband found my pussy not bleed when he make the sexy the first time. So inside he was not happy. And he has the bad relation for me. We finally make the divorce. I will tell you more the next time. It is so late and I must go and sleep.


Bye bye

Li_Wen’

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jessie's Sister, Jill My girlfriend's sister is sick and she's never kissed a boy.in First Time
In the Back Row Strangers meet & play in the back of movie theater.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Just Fancy: First Come A first experience with heavy petting.in Romance
Love for a Lonely Teacher Nathans love of a former English teacher leads to great things.in Romance
New Plantation Slave Owner's son falls for a new slave.in Interracial Love
More Stories