Li-Wen's Email Ch. 03

Story Info
Li-Wen described her first extra-marital affair.
3.1k words
31.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

Li-Wen's Email Ch. 03 – First Affair

This is the third segment of Li-Wen’s emails. She had hinted of her extra-marital affair in her second email. In this email she gave some details of the development of an intimate relationship with her factory boss and its culmination into an extra-marital affair.

“Hung-Wa,

I have not free time to make the email for you last two nights. I was busy meeting the friends, they come China and see me. So sorry for not answering your email so faster.

You said in Puning you already find my bi she is much bigger than many Asian girls pussies. I know myself because in the winter time, we must go to the bath house for hot shower. I see many naked woman each time. Some are quite small woman and they have pussies so swollen and so bigger. Some woman they must be so fat before they have the pussies so big. My auntie she is not fat, but she has the bigger pussy like the fat woman. So I say she has the big pussy.

I find most woman here are so hairy so the pubic hair they cover the slit. Myself I never cut the hair and you can see it so natural and so no secret to hide. My friends and I we like rub the soap for the other. So we can also touching each other’s bi and not feel shame. We find it so enjoyable because it is lisbian sex and but everyone can pretend we are not the lisbian. Sometimes we pretend we must use the finger for help for the friends to wash the vergina inside so long and we can also give the strong orgasm. I have a few friends here and we enjoy playing together in the hot shower during winter. Now I am already not virgin, so no problem for the hymen breaking. We do not do so in hot months because there is no need for hot water to bathe in. It is expensive because the bath house, they charge 4 yuan, so we must shower one hour to enjoy.

Last time I say I will give the information on my affair. This happened during the time when I was so depress because my marriage was failing. Before I marry Nan I used to go out with the boss to entertain. After my marriage, I declined dinner invite and go out only for lunch. But my boss he knew I was unhappy, so I tell him the reason and ask him for the advise. He was kind to me. He try to make me happy by asking me to go out with the customers and suppliers for dinner. So I go back to my old life.

Before I only drink tea and maybe some beer. Because Nan was not loving me, I feel sad inside, so I learn to drink the white spirit. I learn to be not shy like the virgin woman, so the man guests they enjoy talk more sex and I enjoy so much. We make the dirty jokes and I can tease the man and woman about the sex.

After dinner, we sometimes go out to the KTV or to the dance hall. Before I like to go home and not go to the dance hall. I do not want to offend the guest if I refuse to dance the slow dance. I find dancing quite enjoyable. In China, we can dance two women together also, but if I drink and feel so free, I also dance the slow dance with the man.

Maybe I was also longing for sex. Nan give me so little sex and I was thinking he had the sex and give his precious spirm for the other woman. So if he is not faithful, I can also be free. But I must always not make the real sexy for the man because I am still the married woman. So if there is the slow dance, I also hug the man so close if I like him. I can get so much enjoyment and get wet inside the panty when we are rubbing so hard the bi and chiba together inside our clothes. I could go home later and imagine the man’s big chiba and then make the masturbation so hard and so enjoyable.

So I feel more and more hopeless for the marriage because Nan also refuse to listen to his father. He still feel I was not the clean pure girl when we marry. He also refuse to stop have the sex for the other many woman outside because he said if the woman is not pure the first time, she is not pure always. So not difference for him if he make the sexy for the dance girls or the prostitute or any other woman. I knew he lose the love for me, so I was disappointed. Many time I drink so much and then the boss he has to ask another woman and him to send me home. Sometime, I was so drunk and he book the hotel room and ask the other company girl to sleep inside and watch me.

I knew he was kind to me. I begin to like him. He was married and has two children. His wife never give him trouble even if he do not go home. As a factory chief, he is powerful and many people including the wife respect him so much. But he also has many girl friends. I know also some girl staff fucking with him secretly because they want the favor. So I know he is not faithful to his wife. She also know the truth, but she never want to stop him because he give for her the good life.

I was also at the time so much trouble. My mother in Wuxi, the factory build the house and sell. So she need the money 32000 yuan to buy the flat and also another 10000 or more yuan to make the renovate and buy the furniture. So much money for me to help because she only earning 600 yuan. My father he get 800 and I also 800. So we cannot save so much. I was so unhappy and my boss he tell me he has money and solve the problem. I was so grateful because he like me so much can lend me so much money. No interest.

I know I must give back for my boss his kindness. He is a good man. I find him so dirty because he like the woman so much.

Then one month before I make the divorce, we go out with the customer. The guest, they coming two men and their wives. So that night we make the happiness. The wives, they not so shy. They talk the dirty story because the like watch the sexy movie. So they say they thinking the man lick the pussy must be so enjoyable. Maybe they already try, but I get no experience because Nan think my bi so smelly and so dirty. I pretend I also enjoy so much the husband he lick for the wife. So they also so interest and say they must try. The man they were so hornly because they also think the sex must be liberate like the western for making the enjoyment. I know everybody they drink so much and maybe drunk and talk so honestly.

I feel also sad inside because Nan say he not coming home, so I want stay out so late. We went KTV and sing and drinking so much more. I feel I must be drunk, so cannot walk properly. My mistress factory boss, he suggest I stay the hotel room up stairs at the Simpson Friendship Hotel. I agree because I cannot walk.

So the guest they go home. I was inside the room, so the boss he say he look after me. So I sleep. He must have the tempting so much because we talk the sex so many time. So I sleeping, I feel he come and sleeping the side also. I also feel he want touch my body, but I was so shy. I must also pay for him back the kindness so far.

He kiss me, I let him put the tongue inside and also play the game for him. He was so hungry because I purposely let him have so much saliva and he like the drink. Slowly he touch me and I know his purpose. I want pretend make the sleeping even if so drunk. But maybe if he touch me, I was so much sensitive and can know. He touch the panty and then he go and smell the bi inside the panty. He tell me, ‘your bi is not smelly, so sweet like the perfume. Why your husband he said it is so smelly and so dirty. I want you.’

I was so giddy, so I say to him, ‘if you want kissing the bi, I am so happy.’

He ask me, ‘Do you want to suck for me the chiba.’

I said, ‘no. I have no experience for suck the man’s cock. If you like the bi, you can lick for me.’

I gave for him the permit to licking my bi because the other woman talk about the so nice feeling. Maybe I also so scare the chiba for my boss is so dirty because he like fucking for so many woman outside. He is like the wild animal because he can make the sex inside the office if all the worker go home. I sometimes must stay late because I like use the computer for the Internet. My office just outside his office. So abnormal for the China office because the accountant must be independent. But my boss he like me be also the secretary for him, so I know all his secrets.

He was the patient man. He slowly smell for so long. Then I say if he want the licking, I must nude for him. I must give him the body for repay the kindness. I like him be the boss, but I not really want him be the lover. I know if he make the sexy for me, he will always want some more. I cannot refuse him. Like any decent China woman, sex is free for the husband and the lover. But the woman is so cheap if she not get the advantage.

I tell him he must help me make the money for repay the loan. He understand and say, ‘No problem. It is easy. Our company we buy so many raw material every year. So if we ask the supply company boss add small per cent and give us the money, nobody know. So we can get the money to pay back in six months and you owe me nothing. You must always know I am so kind for you and you know what to do.’

I pretend I must so happy. I hug him so tight and give him more saliva. Then I get out and take out the panty and the skirt. I want to go and wash, but I was so giddy. So I don’t care.

He smell and smell and was saying so beautiful complement for me. He say my bi smell the best among the China woman. I actually not want to care if true or not. I only think the wild animal like any pussy so he must say the good thing if he want to make the sexy for me.

So he later use the tongue and slowly licking. I am so drunk, but I also feel the nice feeling and my secret water come out like the water inside the drain. Maybe I make the exaggeration, but my love channel really must come out so much water. I find myself so naughty for give the man to eat my bi and so my sexual feeling must aroused.

I find his mouth licking my bi so longer and he use the tongue and fuck the vergina. Maybe his tongue was long and fat because my boss is a fat and big man. I was so excite because my mind imagine the dirty man he like eat my smelly dirty thing. I think he must like lick for the pussy so much because he was like the expert. Even I not so conscious, I find so much enjoyment for him licking my most secret part.

He then start use the lip and the mouth to eat my bi. He look to see if I was feeling the pain. But I know I enjoy him so much having the head inside my two legs so he cannot move. I was finding the sexy feelings and I like so much the feeling.

He said, ‘you have so big pussy. I must be so lucky today for finding this meat. It is the most precious meat. I am enjoying so much licking, eating your sweet honey bi. Li-Wen, you are the most lucky woman to have so natural the big and so tasty bi. I am so hungry and I just enjoy so much.’

I feel more hornly. My bi, she also so natural, so willing for the man his mouth to lick and to eat the first time. I find the itchy feeling inside so the vergina water coming out so much. I hold his head and move the bum to fuck for him the nose and the face. He was so happy because I was so excite by his licking.

My clit start to make the vibrate like the mad toy. I want to touch the clit on his flesh. So I must make the fuck for his nose. He never complain. I was the mad woman because he make me so sexy.

I tell him he must lick and pull the clit use his tongue and the lip. He obey like the puppy. I was feeling so powerful because the man he my boss was under my dirty body. I wish my husband before can agree to make me feel nice, but he say it is so dirty. So I feel the most sexy feeling fuck for my boss his face and he much enjoy also.

Suddenly I find my body wanting to have the orgasm. I cannot control and I just rub and rub so hard to get the satisfying for myself. He was so nice and he never complain I rub so hard to try get the nose inside my vergina. The I coming and I say, ‘fuck… fuck… fuck my dirty bi.’

He quickly get up and want to obey. Then I think maybe he has the sickness. I was drunk, but I am so scare also about the man have the sex disease. So I ask him if he has the safety cover. He say no. I ask him search my handbag because I nowadays carry the man sheath because I maybe become naughty and not want the disease. He find the condom and so he put in on.

I open the legs and hold the chiba. I know he was smaller than my husband. Maybe only 5 inch long and not so fat. But I must have the man penis inside the body because I was feel so urgent and want him fucking me so hard.

He say he must lick so hard now because after the fucking, the spirm will make the pussy dirty. I tell him it is his spirm, so not dirty for him. I know he forget he wear the condom so the spirm cannot enter the vergina. He must agree lick for me the pussy after he make the sexy. He agree. So he began to put his cock outside the vergina. I was scare he push nowhere like the husband, so I use my hands and help him find the entry inside my vergina.

This time, he was the gentlemen. He ask for me if I find the cock so big and make the pain. I say ok. He can push. He push so slowly, so I use the hand to hold the bum and hold him tighter so he put the chiba total into my body.

My boss was like the wild animal when he get inside my secret hole. He must pull and push so fast like the piston engine. I feel the thing moving inside. He was telling me I was so tight and so enjoyable for him. He keep saying the dirty words and he move so fast. I was so wet and he can have the lubricate, so he not feel the pain. I feel the nice feeling down below. He must make harder before I can get the high climax. So I tell him, ‘fuck your big cock harder until my bi can explode.’

He feel the sexual feelings and he was so tired and cannot stop. He must want to please me so much for he has always want to lust for my body for one year. I am so young so pretty and he can only make the fantasy. Now he actually can make the fucking, he must not lost the chance. So he continue say the dirty words for ten minute and he make me so hornly. He was also so hornly and I feel the cock become bigger and harder. I must guess he want to explode inside, but he has the rubber. So I was not scare for him making me pregnant. So I tell him I enjoy the chiba fucking my dirty bi and he come. I also come the stronger climax.

I tell him, ‘I want you continue lick my bi because there is no spirm. So you can not say my bi is so dirty. You must make me for coming the next time.

He turn his head and he lick and lick. I was feeling the nice feeling and the peace, but I enjoy have the smelly thing for his mouth. My erotic make me feel so high again. I hold his head and then I scream I was coming. I give him so much sticky water and he must lick everything for me.

He was tired, so I tell him put back the clothing and sleep because if the public security checking, we are not naked. He obey. I wake up next morning and he was snoring like the pig. I leave the room to go home and rest.

Bye bye

Li-Wen’

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cat in the Chat My shy wife enters into a flirty chat with my best friend.in Loving Wives
My Fiance Cindy Zhu Zhang and his fiance Cindy Zhu are all about WMAF.in Interracial Love
Tending the Marital Garden This is how we spice up our marriage.in Interracial Love
Having Jasmine Wife has sex with another man to fulfill husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
More Stories