Li-Wen'S Email Ch. 04

Story Info
She develops an intimate affair with her father-in-law.
4.2k words
32.2k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

FATHER-IN-LAW’S CONCERN

I am encouraged by the feedback so far from Literotica readers to the first three emails form Li-Wen. These dealt with her loss of virginity, her marriage and divorce and her first extra-marital affair with her boss.

In total there are about forty lengthy emails sent by her, spanning over a period of two years. These dealt with various aspects of her life and her sexual adventures. Many of these are simple erotica from a non English writer trying to express her feelings and pain. I do not intend to bore readers by publishing these as there are thousands of better quality English based stories that can be found under the various story categories in Literotica.

In selecting the various emails, I have attempted to give readers a better understanding of the mind and actions of a simple Chinese woman as she coped with the changing moral values in China today. Li-Wen is not a stereotype modern Chinese woman. She is neither avaricious nor opportunistic and she holds firm beliefs and principles as a highly educated Oriental woman of good upbringing. Given her relative young age coupled with a very attractive outer appearance and personality, she could compete with any other local woman to grab each and every opportunity to improve her living conditions without the wanton use of her body. Instead, given the contradictions to be found within Chinese society in the midst of rapid economic development, she has managed well to reconcile her old value system with the new ones.

This email deals the her feelings and intimate relationship with her father-in-law.

‘Hung Wa,

I was never so happy for making the adultery the first time. My boss, he was the kind man. But I was not comfortable. I only decide to allow him to make sexy the first time because I feel the gratuity for his help and kindness.

Like the normal woman, I need sex. I cannot be the hypocrite and pretence I am not thinking the sex. Many time I must have the fantasies and I also use the hand and finger to make the pleasure for my bust and my bi. My vergina is always coming out the water if I feel so hornly and I must satisfy the itchy there. But I am a simple woman and I know I can only enjoy make the sexy for the man if I feel so nice for him.

I thinking my boss he was not the clean man because he make the sex for the prostitute. So I feel I can be dirty by have the sex for him. So the first time I was drinking so much and so maybe I feel alright. But I was also thinking why I enjoy him licking my bi, especially thinking Nan say my pussy she so smelly and dirty for the mouth. So my boss licking for me I get the high satisfaction and come the orgasm.

He try so hard to ask me have the sex and be for him the mistress. I refuse. I tell him I want only be free and I like the sex only if I can love for the man. He was not so happy. So he want to show for me he can get many women. Sometime we go out drinking, he make so rough for the money girls. They let him put the hand every where, pull out the bra and panty for everyone to see. But I am not liking that. I also imagine so nice to show the pussy for other man and see his cock can so harder and he want the sexy. But I want only be naughty and not because the boss he give the monies.

I was sad because I am so poor also. So I thinking if boss help for the loan so I no need pay back, it is like cheat the company and the other people. I feel sad also because I thinking maybe because of the money, I am like the prostitute. I not look down if other girl she want sell the body. But I want more the enjoy and pleasure and not have the stranger have his big cock inside my body. Everyone then he can using my pussy and vergina like the objective.

Although I divorce, I still make visit for Nan’s father. He live alone and his wife already divorce because she want the fun and money from other men. He is so kind. He love for me the daughter-in-law. So I still call him the father. He always make encouragement for me when I think of myself not worth for Nan. He say he think Nan make the big mistake because I can be the good wife. He make the good dinner and we talk together and sometime he buy the wine and we drinking together.

I find him also the sad man. I ask him if he has the girl friend, he said he is too older for the girl. He say his wife she think he belong the ancient thinking and so conservatism. She want be the modern, have the nice dress, so when the new rich man ask her for sex, she enjoys. So she want be the mistress for the other rich old man. I not much respect for her because I am also the woman. I am not thinking like that.

I find the father in law so lonely and so pitiful. He is not poor, but he has the simple life. He do not go dancing or play the prostitute. He was only 50 plus year and still strong for the man.

I find myself so comfort and so we go out eating and sometime see the movie. I want him to know also I respect for him. Sometime we hold the hand together walking at night.

I think two unhappy people can share and maybe make some happiness. So I say since we are father and daughter, so maybe sometime you can come my house more often. I also go his home and after some time I also sleep the spare room if too late for coming home.

One day he was sick, so I must take him to see the doctor. In the hospital I must help him. Because not like the oversea, in hospital the sick man must have his family for coming to take care for him. I help him. When the nurse make the injection, always in China must take out the trouser and inject the buttock. So I help her also and I can see his sex organ. I find it still not look so old. I also sometime help him go toilet for piss and hold him. I must also use the wet towel and help clean his body. So I see everything on his body.

I feel so close for him when he go home. I come every night to cook and help him. He was so happy and we become closer. One night I thinking he is so pity, so I kiss his cheek before he sleep and he was liking it also. We were daughter and father. But we not relation for the blood, so maybe we also become attract for each other the sex. I was divorce so not cheat the husband and he thinking I also can be close for him I am not looking for him be the lover because I want the younger man for care for me when older.

One night we talking so late in his house and it was so cold. So he say, maybe if you like we sleep same bed. I say okay because we will be not so cold.

We sleep so formal, he one side, I the other. But then after sleeping, our body move. Maybe it feel so nice for hugging, so we find our body hug the other.

I sudden wake up and he was still asleep. His arm over my shoulder. His leg between my thigh. I want to move. Then stop because I feel so warm and comfortable.

I know my pussy so near the thigh, so I press slightly and I feel it so nice even we both wear the pajamas and so maybe four layer the cloth including my panty and pantyhose.

I think he sleeping so soundly and I feel the naughty feeling and want to press more. I find he allow me pressing and so I start make the slow masturbate on his thigh. It is so nice the feeling especial after I not have the sexy for many month. My hornly feeling became high. I tell myself I cannot make the sex like that because he is still the father. But he is not the reel father also. Then he is so kind, lonely and he has not the sex for so long. I thinking maybe we both can be close. I already touch his cock and ball and wash for him his backside also when he sick. So I already have touching his cock.

I find the pleasure feeling inside the vergina and I start get wet. I press harder so my clit can touch and have pressure and then as he move slight I get the better position for put my whole pussy to make the masturbate.

I secretly was touch my bust inside the pajama top. I press and press and then I start make the grind on his thigh faster and then I feel the not so strong orgasm and my pussy more wet. I get the satisfy and so sleeping again.

I see him so happy next morning. I suspect maybe because I was so rough, so he wake up and allow for me to satisfy my need. After breakfast, he ask me go climb the hill with him. I agree. We took the bus and slowly climb up the hill. He was strong and so we can climb to the top. We make the speech while walking.

“I am so much happy to have you as the daughter. You take care for me when sick. You even wash and clean for me my body. I feel so embarrass because if the nurse, it is alright because it is her job. Or my son, but he never come to take care for me. Having you wash my backside maybe not fair for you.”

“It is alright. I don’t mind. We are so close and I am most happy.” I assure for him.

“Oh. Personal thing like that should not trouble for you. If I am the woman, maybe okay. I am the man, so maybe not right for you.”

“It is nothing. Everyone has the body. There is no secret really. I go to the bath house and every woman include so many stranger she see me naked. I am not shy. But I can not just let everyone see my naked. I thing maybe I want the person I like so much to see me and I like also to see him. I have seen also Nan naked, so I know what the man look like. Not curiosity.”

He hold my hand and we reach the chair and rest. He was looking at me so anxious, and then he say, “I am the old man now. I wish I am young like Nan and I will find you the more precious woman for any man.”

“Father, you are not so old. Maybe you have the white hair, but you are still so strong. If you want the good woman now, you still can find so many want you.”

“Li-Wen, do you think my that thing is so small. My wife say she cannot enjoy so much.”

“No, what I see, your chiba is like Nan that big. So big if you are not sick because when you sick and not hard, it is still so long and big.”

“I am happy to hear you saying that. I never think I was so small because I also see many naked man when we bath and I think my is alright. Maybe not the biggest. But the smallest I saw was like the small boy’s cock.”

“Why did Nan’s mother leave you? I heard you are so conservative.”

“Maybe I am. I never want to be unfaithful for her. But she also was conservative until now. I am shy o say now. But we have been marry for twenty years, I never see her bust or her bi. Only I can feel under the blanket because she think all the time it is so unlucky for me to see her. She always wear the pajama top and bra to sleep. We make the sexy only after take out the panty and the room must always dark. I sometime can touch her bi using the hand and she has so much hair. I want to see because she is my wife. She can let so many woman see her, not me the husband.”

“I like total nude with Nan. He only see the bi one time and then he already think I am so smelly and dirty because I am not virgin for him. I like holding the cock for him, but after some time, he think maybe my hand has touching so many cock, so he also not want me touching.”

“He do not know the good thing from the bad. He is stupid. I tell him many time. You have so pretty the face and so perfect the woman body, but he is stubborn. I can not change him. I know the right and the wrong and I like you so much because I know you are virgin the first time for Nan.”

That night, we have dinner and go his house. I know he want me sleeping his bed, but he shy to ask again. So I tell him I enjoy so much because two person make the good heater and so not so cold. He ask me to drink some wine as it was cold. We agree and drink half the bottle.

I wake up again past midnight. He was sleeping so soundly and body upwards so near me. His hand was straight by the side, so I can not like the night before use the thigh for the bolster. I turn the body and sleep face downwards, my legs between his lower arm and my bi so near his hand. I was pressuring on his wrist, but it was not so fun, not like the thigh.

I remain awake. My leg was touching his leg. I place my hand across to resting on the belly near the naval. Half hour later, I feel him move, so I decide to grip the wrist tighter. He sudden must awake and try to pull the hand up. But it was trap between my thigh. Suddenly he stop when he know the hand was accidental touching the pussy area. He look at me, I was sound asleep.

Like the cat steal the fish, I feel his hand press upward to feel the pussy area. It must be hot, so he keep it there. Slowly he move the finger to explore the vulva and then around the slit under the panty and pajama botton. He slightly press. Then harder the next time and then still push slightly deeper. I like the sexy feeling and pretend sudden to move to open the thigh more to allow his hand to get out. But he pretend to sleep and so I press my pussy tighter against the finger. He keep the finger so straight, so stiff. He want me to think it was not his finger touching my sex area but my pussy touching his finger. I find him so amusement for me, so I became more naughty and push my pussy hard so the finger can get deeper until it was outside the vergina hole.

I began to slightly masturbate like the last night. I push and push to get the finger in and out and I was again feeling hornly. Then I suddenly find his other hand touch my hand on his belly. He try and move and I make so loose. He slowly step by step and move the hand to his cock. He use his fingers to make my finger hold his cock. I make so loose, so he can use the fingers all around his cock. He press my hand and I find him heave and drop his bum slightly to fuck my hand. He stop and adjust and hold the hand he make it masturbate his cock outside the pajama. He was breathing so hard. I make his other hand more excite by masturbating my pussy slightly harder and harder. My pussy water start make the panty slightly wet and he was surely know I also get the exciting feel.

But I was still sleeping, so he get brave and he untie the knot for the pajama and slowly he push my hand inside his panty to feel his cock. It was so hot and so hard and the head was also coming the smooth water. It must be bigger than Nan’s cock. He use my thumb to touch the cock head and massage it. Then he grip my hand harder on the cock and he make the masturbate and he was now so excite. I was also so excite because I know he will not know I was now masturbate on his hand harder and harder and slide the pussy area to get the maximum satisfaction. After maybe ten minutes, he coming the spirm inside the panty.

I let loose his other hand because I also get the strong orgasm and pretend to move my hand away from his body. He quickly get out and go to the toilet to wash himself.

He came back after maybe ten minutes, and he see I was sleeping so soundly. I know he lifted the blanket to get in, then he see my legs open so wife. He stop, then he turn and put his face and he began smelling my pussy. I keep still and he use the face to rub my pussy clothing slightly and he smell and smell. At last he get back, turn to face away. Half hour later he sleep again and began to snore. I also was tired and began sleeping peacefully.

Next morning the Monday and I must go and work. I get out early to go home to change. Then I feel so naughty, so I take out the dirty panty and put it in his kitchen next to his dirty clothes. I wear back the panty hose and my pant and went home.

The evening he bring me out for dinner again and then he want me to drink again at his house. Then he tell me like after so much drink, “Li-Wen, I like you so much. You make me so happy.” I tell him it is my duty to him. He reply, “No, you are the most pretty woman. You make me so young. I am happy you tell me my cock is not small. Last night, I have the good dream. My cock was so big and I want to smell your bi. So you say ok and I smell your panty and it was so sweet and so exciting. I know you have the nicest thing because I wash your panty today and I find it so nice to smell also. I get up this morning and I find I have the ejaculation last night because my pajama trouser was so dirty.”

“I like you so much also. We can be so close.” He began to hug me and then he try kissing. I let him kiss me and play the French and he was so excite. So he whisper he want to see my pussy and feel it. I nod the head, so he hold my hand and we walk to the bed.

I take out the trousers and the panty and open my legs as I sleep on the bed. He came over to below and then he was looking so interest. He use his finger and starting touching and then he insert the finger to feel the vergina. He was say it was so beautiful so sexy. I move the buttock up slightly and he ask me what I like him to do. I say he can do anything. So he use the mouth and he start eating the pussy. He was so hungry eating the bi the first time and I get so hornly and start coming the water. But he was not stopping and he rub his mouth, tongue and face everywhere. Then I tell him to suck the clit, so I show him where and he suck for me and I had the strong orgasm and shouting “I am so happy you like licking and eating for me the smelly dirty cunt.”

He came over and kiss me. Then he ask me if I allow him masturbate outside the pussy. I say he can fucking also. “Make the sexy because you have not for so long.”

“No we are father and daughter, I must not push my cock inside your hole. I will rub outside and ejaculate outside.” I say if he is happy, then I will be happy.

He remove his clothing and although so cold, he want be nude for me, then he place his big cock at the hole and he use the hand hold and he was masturbating so hard along the pussy slit. I ask him lean forward, so he put the cock along the slit and he can feel better. He place the whole thing and I close the legs and grip the length inside my slit. I could feel his balls bouncing as he fuck me outside for about twenty minutes. He was also so excite and say he want my dirty cunt because he get so nice the hornly feelings. Then he come out so much thick spirm on my belly. He was tired, but after a while he get out and get the clean towel to clean my belly and his cock.

Then he went back to eat my pussy again and I get the next orgasm.

We rest and he say he like in future we can always play the sexy and sleep naked. But we must not have the intercourse.

The next time I met him, I decided I want to suck the cock for the first time. He was so excite when I use my hand to take some spirm and eat it.

I was worry the father not so satisfy and tell him he can put his chiba into my bi. He say to me, “Li-Wen, 90 percent my friend the same age never enjoy the same like me. Only 10 per cent they have the eternal spring or the autumn light. I am the old person, so I can see your so nice pussy like the young man. It is so perfect, so big, so flesh and so close. I feel inside the vergina and it like my wife when she the virgin. I see so many picture for the woman pussy, so I can not find the same nice looking like the bi.”

“Don’t say that, every woman is the same.”

“No, Nan’s mother she never keep it clean like the women her same age. I never have the nice feeling after making the sexy inside because I feel also not clean. She was the white water and so smelly. She not want see the doctor, so she always has the smelly cunt. My friend they tell me the same thing. So you know why we not care if the wife she want go outside and make the sex. We want her happy, not jealousy for her using other man’s large chiba.”

“You are wrong. I know my old friends are also so good and clean there.”

“You are so special. Just see I can satisfy. But you have so kind and let me eat and taste the nice taste. I know many man he wish to eat the pussy like yours and dye for you?”

I make the persistent. He said, “I am the father, so I already enjoy the thing I never can imagine. Your vergina inside must be so clean, so private and one day you can give so happy for the man you love so much. I am so happy you allow me play and touch and lick outside. If my spirm make the baby, I am not fit for be the China man.”

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers
12