Liaison At Halloween

Story Info
A husband watches his wife for a second time.
3.3k words
4.11
119.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylondad
nylondad
183 Followers

The marriage of Danny and Janice Maxwell had changed after the chance meeting with the ski patroller that occurred in January. In that instance the conservative wife of Danny Maxwell had taken a more dramatic and demonstrative stance concerning the marital bed.

Danny during a period of fantasy conversation had blurted out to Janice that he would like to witness her sucking off another guy.

In January while in Vermont Danny had watched as his pretty wife had sucked off a young ski patroller named Jeffrey while in their room.

After this took pace and young Jeffrey went back to his room Danny and Janice had a temporary spike in their sexual ardor for each other. They made love frequently (nearly every day) after the incident but then after driving home they settled back to the routine of work. The frequency of their lovemaking went back to the one to two times per week that had been the norm for the past three years.

They seldom mentioned the Vermont incident. They still did their Sunday ritual of sleeping in late, having a big breakfast, reading the papers and then on occasion making love. Most of their time was spent working.

For Danny the supercharged thrill and yet deadly scare of seeing his wife willingly suck off another man stayed with him. He feared the thought of a repeat performance yet there was that gut wrenching shaking and over the top excitement of seeing his wife sucking a strange cock and milking its load. He secretly wanted it to happen yet had this fear that if he did bring it up then it might occur.

Danny would daydream at work remembering what had transpired in Vermont. He would embellish a fantasy that would involve Janice getting fucked by a strange guy. On these occasions he would masturbate himself and afterward feel remorse and self loathing. Then the process would start up again.

Danny was reluctant to share these fantasies with Janice. He was afraid that she might think that he was a pervert. But then she did willingly suck off a guy (after a lot of wine) while on vacation. He also was afraid that if he broached the subject then she might actually want to!

Janice stayed the same in dealing with Danny. She absolutely loved him. She was a free spirit but at the same time extremely loyal.

Janice was a sensual woman. She secretly loved being admired at work both for her brilliant ability as well as for her quiet sensuality. She dressed very conservatively at the brokerage firm where she worked yet she drew admiring glances from other employees.

Janice more often than not wore skirts or dresses but never above the knee. One of her many attributes was her long shapely legs. She was always careful as to how she crossed and uncrossed her legs and often would chuckle to herself when the sound of her stocking legs crossing and uncrossing would cause some male co-workers to look down at the source of the sound and then quickly look away.

Danny and Janice had been invited to a dressing optional Halloween party at the home of someone Danny had done business with.

Danny and Janice went as a "French Couple". He had on a chapeau and a striped shirt. He put on a fake moustache and a mask that covered his eyes. She had on a longish black skirt that came down below her knees but that was slit up one side. She had on black stockings and a garter belt and silver and purple pumps. Janice went to a wig salon and purchased a shiny purple wig. She also put on a mask (silver) that covered her eyes. After getting dressed and looking at each other, Janice and Danny cracked up in laughter while standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

The party was held at a large home in Central New Jersey. This was in a part of the state where there were rolling hills and horse farms. There was a pool below a terrace that was out the rear of the property. In the distance and on either side of this property was a post and rail fence. Danny only knew the owner of this magnificent home from business and did not know any of the other guests.

Danny guessed to himself that there were about sixty people at this party and a smattering of young people in their twenties and with the majority being in their late thirties. Most guests were in costume. There was a deejay, a bartender and a grand buffet of exquisite food and an abundance of champagne.

Danny noticed one couple appearing to be in their late twenties. Their theme was that the male was the old porn star and very much deceased "John Holmes" and the female was "Jenna Jameson". "John" was dressed in a pair of jeans and had what appeared to be a very life like dildo causing a massive protrusion in his pants and down his left leg. "Jenna" was dressed in a very brief pink costume with no bra. She had on a very small pair of pink shorts and was wearing a thong. She had on a pair of very high heels with an ankle strap. She had on bright red lipstick and she walked around in character always licking and pursing her lips. She was in character but she was not a player.

There was a point in time when guests started to get up and dance. Danny for a few moments danced with "Jenna". Danny knew that as soon as he dance with "Jenna" that she had probably had too much to drink. She was nice and told Danny that she and her husband had been married two years earlier. Danny asked "Jenna" where her husband got the very real looking dildo. She said it was the real thing and she blurted out that she could not get all of it inside of her during lovemaking. She also said she could not get her hand around it when it was hard. She then realized what she had said and apologized. She was not looking well and appeared to be ready to throw up. At the same time Janice was dancing with "John".

Danny motioned over to "John" to help "Jenna". "John" came over to his wife and helped her to walk outside. A short time later "John" was seen carrying his wife to another part of the home where she was placed onto a bed in a spare bedroom she fell asleep.

Danny and Janice continued to dance, drink champagne and to mingle with other guests. Danny mentioned to Janice that the dildo that "John" was sporting was the real thing. She said nothing initially and then started to ask Danny exactly what "Jenna" had told him. Danny responded and told Janice of the conversation and mentioned that "Jenna" said that "John" was so big that she could not get it all inside of her and that she could not wrap her hand around it when it was hard.

Janice asked Danny to get her another glass of champagne. Danny walked to the bartender and as he was pouring it, he glanced over at Janice. She looked at Danny and then she looked towards the corner of the room where "John" was standing and then she looked back at Danny and stared intently in his direction. Danny felt a rush of fear and of incredible excitement. He started to sober up. His hands shook slightly as he lifted the glass of champagne and bought it to his wife. He handed the glass to his wife and she took a sip and stared at Danny

Janice knew what Danny wanted and she knew what she wanted. She whispered to Danny, "Make it happen".

Danny swallowed the remainder of his champagne. He thought for a moment and then walked over to "John". At that time "John" was standing alone. Danny asked John if he would like to go outside for some air. "John" thought it was a good idea as he wanted to sober up a little as he intended on leaving shortly and getting his wife home. Danny motioned for Janice to join them. She did.

Out the rear French doors from this magnificent home the three of them walked down a pathway adjacent to a terraced area that led to the pool. There was patio furniture around the pool. There was a light from a side of the house that provided indirect lighting to the area so that one could see while walking but not enough to be seen easily from anyone inside of the party. The air was cool but not cold. It was in the middle of the fall and the leaves were falling and rustling in the breeze. The pool had been winterized and closed off with a covering.

They made small talk once we were out near the pool. "John" sat down on one of four chairs that surrounded a table.

Danny asked "John" where he had obtained the "fake cock" and he responded that it was real. Danny told him that he did not believe him. He offered to show Danny and said he would do so if Janice would turn away. She agreed to turn away and he pulled down his pants and then his underwear and displayed his cock. It was difficult to describe its width or length but to Danny it was a big cock perhaps six to seven inches in length and it had the width of a frozen orange juice can and it was soft. Janice asked if she could see. Danny said it was okay. Janice looked and swallowed hard. She stared at this strange cock and then looked at Danny.

Janice asked "John" what it looked like hard. "John" stroked it and it grew. Janice started to walk closer to "John". She asked Danny if she could touch it and then quickly asked permission from "John". They both agreed to her request. Janice got into a position where she was crouching down and examining the growing cock. The cock felt huge in her hand. "John" exhaled and looked at Danny. Danny looked nervously away for a moment as he felt a wave of jealousy. Janice examined the cock more closely. She could see a pattern of veins that ran up and down the underside. She could not wrap her hand around it. Time stopped. Danny asked Janice to put it in her mouth. "John" had a surprised look at the turn of events. He stared at Danny and then at Janice.

Janice did so. She had crouched down. "John" inhaled and exhaled slowly. Janice ran her tongue around the large head and then pulled about half of it into her mouth. She had her mouth full literally. "John" groaned and pushed upwards. In the distance music could be heard from the deejay as well as laughter from the guests.

Janice became more frantic and was pulling on "John's" cock. She was slobbering over it and her saliva could be seen in the reflective light. "John" asked her to stop and then he stood up and pulled his pants down and also his underwear. Janice pulled her skirt up over her stockings and she sucked. She had one of her hands inside of her panties and was playing with herself. She sucked and slobbered for a few minutes. She then told Danny that she wanted to sit on "John's" cock. Danny had not anticipated this. Danny hesitated and then nodded his okay. "John" just stared at Danny and then at Janice. Janice stepped out of her underwear. With her back to "John" she got her self into position where she could sit on "John". Janice started her slow descent onto the tip of his cock.

Danny was crazed with lust, doubt, fear and then overwhelmingly with lust again. He wondered to himself if this could spell disaster down the road to his marriage. Then he would be filled with lust as he saw his wife. Her skirt was up around her waist. She dared not remove it just in case there was unexpected company. Her black stockings were shiny in the muted lighting. Her mouth was slightly open as she prepared for the grand entrance.

With the little light that was available Danny crouched down to get a closer look at what was about to happen. He saw the long lips of his' wife's labia that she was holding open and then the large head of "John's" cock getting close. Danny was fearful that "John" was going to have difficulty gaining entrance. He was sure that she was wet but the large cock head looked formidable. Danny pushed Janice's hands away and positioned himself so that she started to suck on Janice's lips and he then ran his tongue to her clit. He stuck his tongue into her as far as he could given the position he was in. Janice groaned and had a spontaneous orgasm. Danny stood up. Janice told Danny that she loved him and sat down on "John" getting the tip in on the first try. She had her feet on the patio surface and lowered and raised herself slowly at first and then with each up and down movement was able to get past the head. After about two minutes of the slow up and down movements, Janice looked at Danny and sat completely down. There was a perceptible grunt for "John". Danny could only see "John's" balls as he was totally inside of Janice. She started the long trip up and then the long trip down in a slow and deliberate rhythm. On occasion she would sit down on "John's" cock and then rotate on him and then she would make a slow ascent so that only the tip of the head was inside of her. Above the sounds of the deejay's music and the leaves blowing on the patio surface were the grunts and moans coming from "John" and Janice. Danny crouched down and was about three feet from the action. He could hear and see the sloshing of wet pussy and hard cock intermingling.

"John" and Janice had been in a steady rhythm for over ten minutes. He held onto her waist and she rode him up and down. "John" did not touch her breasts but just held onto her waist. Danny stared and wondered to himself if he would ever be enough for Janice. At the same time he was so excited his heart rate was the stuff of an astronaut during liftoff.

"John" started moaning louder and held Janice more tightly. On one of her descents to his cock, "John" held Janice down and made a sound that was different. Janice said that "John" was coming and she felt him spurting. She did not try to get off of him. She rotated with more vigor. Danny knew but Danny was helpless. He was also excited.

After Janice stopped rotating Janice started to raise herself off of "John".

Danny was as excited as he had ever been in his life. He viewed his wife as a total sexual being and he wanted to drink from her womb.

After getting off of "John" Janice had placed one foot on a chair and one foot on the surface of the patio. Danny crouched down and ran his hands and face across her stockings and placed his mouth across her pussy. He started sucking. "John" had been in so deep that it took three pushes from Janice to get the commingled juices flowing. Janice pushed out with her pussy and a steady flow of her juices and "John's" sperm were drawn into Danny's mouth. It tasted like Janice but with a pronounced saltiness. Janice had another orgasm. At the same time "John" was standing nearby and his cock was in his hand while his pants and underwear were around his ankles. He told Janice and Danny that he was ready for more. It was not to be.

The festivities ended. The three of them got themselves together and made their way to the party. Danny and Janice cleaned up in the restroom and then gave their thanks to the host and got ready to leave. "John" retrieved his wife and helped her into his car and left with Danny and Janice following for a part of the way home until "John" turned off.

Danny and Janice arrived home washed up and went to bed. Nothing had been said on the way home or upon arrival at home.

The next morning was a work day and they went off to work after exchanging pleasantries over juice and coffee.

The next evening over dinner Danny expressed to Janice that he was fearful that he would not be enough for her after what had transpired. She assured him that she never wanted anyone else. Danny also expressed to her that his eating out another man's come was something that was spontaneous. Janice told him that she always knew her Danny was a sensualist and that she thought it was a sexy thing to do.

The spark in their lovemaking returned. While at work Danny would think about what had occurred. He sent flowers to Janice at work. He took her to Paris for a long weekend of lovemaking.

Janice was very excited about the attention given to her by Danny. She tried to place what had occurred into perspective. In essence she tried to think her way through the episode but there was a part of her that gave her a primal feeling of lust. She wondered if what had happened would ever happen again and if it did with whom. She had no particular feelings for "John" or for the ski patroller that she sucked off in Vermont. She thought what it would be like to watch Danny with another woman and then she wondered what it would be like for her to be with another woman. On a few occasions she would be overcome with lust at work about what had transpired and go the ladies room and masturbate.

About two months later "John" called Danny at his office and left him a message on his voicemail. For two days Danny did not respond. He had this overwhelming fear but was not sure of what. He finally returned the call. "John" had found out where Danny worked from the host of the party. They were cordial to each other. Danny asked how "John's" wife had done after the party and the response was that she was not used to drinking and had to sleep in at home for two days following the party. "John" asked how Janice was and Danny's throat tightened and he said she was fine. "John" was almost apologetic for what had occurred saying that he never had cheated on his wife and felt guilt about the fact that he had relations with another woman while his wife was sleeping nearby.

Danny remarked that he and Janice had a lot to drink and that they were keeping the episode in perspective. He told "John" that he and Janice were not swingers but had reached an experimental phase in their marriage. "John" remarked that he doubted that his wife would ever "experiment". He also remarked that although their marriage was good he was having flashbacks about the party that left him cold when he was in an intimate setting with his wife.

Danny told "John" that he did not know when or if there would be another time when a third person would be included into their marriage. Danny suggested to "John" to work on his marriage. At the same time Danny wondered whether he should work on his own marriage.

Danny and Janice each knew that a threshold had been crossed. Neither knew where their journey would take them. They were confident in each other's love but were wary of their respective lust.

There would be more.

nylondad
nylondad
183 Followers