Liam

Story Info
My kitten and I play.
919 words
3.86
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in sexual activity are college students and are 18 years old or older.

***

I pulled his smooth hips back to me as I ejaculated over and over into his rectum. I groaned "you're mine, no one else can have you." I sat back on my heels, pulled him up and back, pulled his hairless back against my chest. I said "You're so beautiful. I never thought a man could be beautiful till I saw you in the university library that day. I never thought I'd want to make love to a man, but the minute I saw you I wanted you."

"You thought I was a woman when you first saw me." he laughed.

"It didn't matter. I came over and said 'My name is Tom, will you go out with me, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.' You said, 'I'm a man.' Your friends all laughed. I said 'You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I've never wanted to be close to a man before. I want to be close to you.' You said, 'But I'm not gay,' but I knew it was a lie. I said 'You have to be. You were meant to be loved by men, by me.' Your friends laughed again. I wrote my name and cell number on a napkin and gave it to you. I never thought you'd call."

"I never did."

"That was ok. I was just so happy to have asked you, to have told you. I wanted you to know."

"I didn't call, but I thought of you. I'm used to men wanting me, but you were so...sincere, innocent. Pure. I've never had someone care for me innocently before except for my mother and sister."

I held him close to me, his penis in my hand, stroking. 'You deserve more than my hand. I want to give you my mouth. I want to swallow your sperm, but I want to stay inside you." I thought for a minute." Is your roommate home?"

"I think so. Why?"

"John, John, come here," I shouted. We waited till the door finally opened." Come here. Please. I need you to suck Liam."

"You woke me up for that."

"I'm sorry. Please. Please."

He laughed at me, but climbed up on the bed and took Liam's cock in his mouth. I pet his head and scratched his ears gently. "Thank you, thank you, John, suck him for me." Liam moaned. I whispered in his ear "You are my girl, my boy. I am your man." My penis was not soft any longer, I knew he could feel it lengthening into him. I flexed myself in him, but I didn't move. I reached around and pinched his nipples gently. I kissed his shoulders and nipped his ear. I whispered "Come in my mouth little one." I reached down, took John's hands off him, and started caressing his penis. Pumping him softly. Petting John's hair and back. Liam was moving his cock in and out of John's mouth while I stroked him. I heard him moan and felt him pulse. I said, "John, don't swallow. I want it."

When Liam was done, John rose up and brought his mouth to mine. We kissed and he gave me Liam's sperm. I swallowed. I said, "John, can you stand on the bed." He did and I brought his cock into my mouth and I stroked him and sucked him till he came. I swallowed his sperm too. "Thank you John, thank you."

I pushed Liam back on his hands and knees. I pulled out and quickly put on another condom, then entered him again and started moving into him. I started out slow and gentle but stroked faster and harder. I caressed his bottom and back. I grabbed him around his waist with both hands and pulled back hard. My belly slapped against his cheeks. He and I both made noises. I grunted like a boar. He cried and mewed like a kitten. I said "You are my animal, my little cat." He felt my cock start to throb as I pulled back almost all the way out one more time then thrust back in hard and spurted over and over. When I was done, Liam and I rolled down onto the bed with my arms around him and my penis still inside him.

I woke in the morning. Liam was in my arms watching me, smiling. I said "You know, the things I said last night - I know I don't own you. I'm not a jealous person. I don't want to own you. I know you're not a woman, or a girl, or a boy. You're a man. Your dick is bigger than mine for God's sake. I like sucking it. I want you to be inside me."

Liam said "Well, maybe sometimes I want you to own me. That's new for me. More and more I just want to be underneath you. With your weight on me and you cock in me and you coming in me."

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I got back, Liam was on his back with his legs up, hips wiggling, erection sticking out. I said, "No, I have to get to class." He kept wiggling and thrusting. I dropped to my knees, pulled his legs over my shoulders, and took him in my mouth.

"Now I'll have to brush my teeth again." That made him laugh.