Liam and His Porn Star Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looked down on her brother, who was busy suckling and fondling her breasts. When he had kissed her, she knew she had won, but suddenly found herself unable to stop. She had continued kissing him even when he tried to pull away, and then, almost by instinct, had offered he breasts to him. She tried to stop herself but couldn't, and instead grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and began to pull it off him. Liam moved away from her chest and lifted his arms above his head, allowing her to remove his shirt. Now Sam was hungry for him, pushing him down onto his back and climbing on top of him. Her breasts mashed against his chest and his two hands began kneading her ass, and she responded by wiggling and rocking so her cunt was rubbing against his stiff cock.

They kissed again before Sam began to slide herself down Liam's body, kissing at his chest and stomach before carefully lifting the tip of his shorts up. She could already see he kept himself tidy down there, and as she took a sneak peak she could see he was a regular trimmer.

Grinning up at her brother, who looked both shocked and delirious, Sam began to pull his shorts down his legs before pulling them from around his ankles, finally leaving him lying in just his boxers. His cock was poking up through the front, dripping in pre-cum, looking engorged and ready to explode. It twitched violently as she removed his boxers, and as he lifted himself up off the bed so she could slip them down his body she suddenly licked the glistening tip of his cock. Liam groaned and shuddered as Sam tossed the boxers onto the floor.

Liam's eyes begged her to continue, and she obliged. Leaning forward her mouth opened and she took the head of his impressive manhood into her mouth, letting her saliva dribble down the shaft. She tickled his ballsack with her fingertips, and she knew that he was already close to cumming. Slowly she lowered her head, taking as much of his 7 inches into her throat as possible, before bobbing back up again. Hot liquid dribble down her throat, a sensation she had come to love, and she gripped his shaft with her free hand. Soon her mouth and hand were working together, and even though her entire body was laying on top of him Sam could still feel him bucking and writhing.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming..."

He didn't need to warn her, Sam thought to herself -- she wasn't exactly an amateur. Her brother exploded in her mouth, streams of come hit the back of her throat, and the amount caused her to gag as she struggled to swallow his load. Excess cum dribbled out of her mouth, but her tongue lapped that up before cleaning the rest of his shaft. Sam thought he was done, but one final shot hit her just below the bottom lip. Sitting up, his cum still on her chin, she stared at him and then once again used her tongue to lick it up.

"Oh... god, Sammy... that was..."

Liam couldn't talk. He gave up halfway through his sentence and flopped back against the bad. He felt Sam once again snaking her way up his body, finally bringing her head up to his. They kissed; he could taste his cum in her mouth and it drove him wild. He had never cum so hard or plentifully as he just had, but already he felt ready to go again. Sam leaned up, her eyes shimmering as they looked into his, and grinned evilly.

"Does your sister give a good blowjob?" she asked, her voice full of innocence and sweetness. Liam nodded.

"Would you like another one?"

Sam was turned on now, there was no denying it. This time Liam shook his head.

"No?" Sam feigned surprise, "well what would you like?"

Liam could only whisper his response.

"I want to fuck you."

"You'll have to speak up, big brother. I couldn't hear you." Sam's little game continued.

"I want to fuck you, Sammy." His voice was louder, this time, and more forceful. Sam grinned.

"Well, you can't do that unless you ask properly."

Liam decided to play along.

"Please, Sammy, can I fuck my little sister?"

The delight on Sam's face was plain to see. The hatred and bile that had existed between the two of them not so long ago had now completely vanished. He continued;

"I want to climb on top of my little sister and slide my cock inside of her. My big, hard cock, deep into her cunt."

Sam kissed him again.

"And what if she doesn't want you to?" she teased him.

"She does," Liam replied as he sat up and pushed her backwards. She began to remove her jogging bottoms. "My little sister wants my cock inside her; she wants to feel me cum inside her pussy."

Sam was now totally naked and spreading herself on his bed.

"Well, aren't you a lucky boy?" she asked, as he crawled on top of her.

"Yes," whispered Liam, as they kissed again, "Very lucky."

Sam laughed. Liam looked down and began to stroke the tip of his cock against the walls of her pussy. It was already wet and ready to accept him, and she shuddered when he slowly slipped the head of his cock into the folds of her vagina. Staring down a look of almost childlike delight was etched on Sam's face, and she groaned as he began to pump in and out of her.

Liam was fucking her with such force that Sam could feel herself being pushed up the bed, and soon her head was banging against the headboard. The noise it made was drowned out by the sounds of her screams though, as she ordered Liam to fuck her harder, faster and deeper. He tried his best to oblige, and she could hear him grunting with each thrust. Her hands began to massage her breasts, and Liam leaned down to kiss her deeply.

Finally Liam came, shooting his cum deep into her cunt, but he continued to thrust in and out, desperately trying to continue to please his sister. She was still crying out for more, and even though he'd tried his hardest to hold onto his load he had suddenly been forced to let go. Every fantasy he had had for the last six months had come true; he had finally fucked his sister, his beautiful porn star sister, and she seemed eager for even more.

Eventually Liam was granted release when Sam pushed him away, and he collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and the two laid in each others arms; a sweaty, forbidden tangle with both siblings feeling higher than they ever had. Finally, Sam broke the silence.

"Sorry I called you names," she said, genuinely meaning it.

"Don't worry about it," her apology was accepted. "Besides, if I'm sick, then so are you."

Liam and Sam giggled and kissed each other on the lips before slipping off into a light sleep, their bodies still nestled against each other on top of Liam's bed.

12