Liam's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Betty continues Liam's Education.
4.8k words
4.34
67.4k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is another chapter of a novel which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character, Liam. All other names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

*

I continued through the bedroom and entered the bathroom to take a shower. As I lingered in the warmth of the hot soapy water, I thought about the day. It had been the most calm and relaxing day that I had had in a long time, maybe ever. After the shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

When I came back into the bedroom, Aunt Betty was sitting on the bed, propped up by several large pillows, a sheet pulled up to her neck. She motioned to me to come over to her. I came over and stood next beside her. Silently, she sat up straighter, letting the sheet fall to her waist. I was stunned by the beauty of her large, hanging breasts. She placed her right hand on my right knee, slowly moving it up the inside of my thigh, lifting the towel as it moved.

Her left hand loosened the knot on towel letting it fall to the floor. I reached over to turn off her reading lamp, but she stopped me. She toyed with my penis, pinching my little foreskin before releasing it. I started to reach over to turn off the bedside lamp, but she stopped me.

"Not tonight," she said, spreading her body out on the bed and completely removing the sheet covering her.

"Remember, take your time," she instructed.

I couldn't believe what was happening. It was too good to be true.

My eyes became glued to her mound, now clean shaven and staring at me. I placed my hands on her calves as she drew up her knees and started spreading her legs. Slowly working my hands up to her thighs, I try to hold back my desire to reach her cameltoe. She spread her knees out even wider, inviting me to her most private spot

I felt the silky smooth skin on her puffy lips, letting the tip of my finger run up the tight groove where they met up to the keyhole at her mound. Now both of my hands were exploring my new found treasure.

I saw her hands move down across her stomach and also felt them when they pushed my hands away. With fingers on each lip she spread them widely, revealing her inner parts. It looked just as it had felt last night. Her inner lips were tiny, different from the illustration I had seen in my sex education book.

She was slippery wet to my touch. Her inner lips were hardening and she trembled a little when I brushed her clit.

I lay down next to her now, pressing my hairy chest against her breasts and watching her reaction as I played with her pussy.

She reached down, taking my penis in her hand. She spread my precum around my glans.

I kissed and sucked on her breasts and nipples.

She arched her back up, pushing my hand away from her mound, "Fuck me! Liam! Please, do it now!" she begged.

I rolled over on her and slipped inside her. She was wet, hot and slippery. Soon, very soon, we were both shivering in ecstasy.

She dug her finger nails into my bottom. I squeezed her breasts.

Exhausted, I lie there for a few minutes before rolling off her.

I don't even remember turning off the light. The next thing I knew is the alarm clock going off, signaling the start of a new work week.

This was an important week for the project. We had to complete the slab for the second major building. This meant building forms, installing the reinforcing steel, and pouring the concrete. I was looking forward to learning many new things even though my efforts would be limited to "grunt" work.

The day went quickly even though I worked an extra two hours and the crew made good progress.

"You certainly had a long day," my aunt said as I entered the house.

"Yes, it was a good day. If we keep it up and the weather cooperates, we'll get the slab done this week."

During dinner she asked, "Do you think you can make the gym tomorrow?"

"Yes, it should be a shorter day," I replied.

I packed up a small bag with some shorts, tennis shoes, a T-shirt, towel and a clean change of clothes to take to the gym tomorrow.

Later than evening my aunt continued my education.

Work progressed well the next day and I was able to leave on time for the gym. She picked me up at the jobsite and we were there by 3:30 P.M.

The gym was recently constructed and well equipped, especially for being located in such a small town.

At the front desk, I signed in for my quest pass and met some of the staff, of course, Aunt Betty knew everyone.

We walked past the front desk, down a foyer which led to the locker rooms.

"Let's meet at the front desk at about five o'clock. I'm going to the exercise class," she said.

Pushing open the men's door, I entered the locker room; it like the rest of the club was very nicely done with new metal lockers, tile floors and bright white painted block walls. The room was about twenty feet square with lockers on three sides. The side opposite the door opened to the wet room, having a sauna, steam bath, hot tub, showers and bathrooms.

After a quick tour of the wet area, I selected a locker and changed into my gym clothes.

The weight room was Spartan, but had all the essentials: dumbbells, regular and curl bars, flat and incline benches. Two middle age men were lifting dumbbells and using the curl bar. I went straight to the flat bench, no need to warm up with light weights; after all, technically, I'd been working out all day.

I did the standard routine for football training; twelve rep groups until you couldn't do anymore. Starting at 110 pounds, I worked at 20 pound increments up to 170. At 170, I stopped at 6. I could have done a few more, but since this was my first weight lifting session in a month, I didn't want to injure myself and jeopardize my job. It was a good stopping point.

Feeling good after my first weightlifting in a month, I went to the locker room. It was busier now, guys coming and going. Most of the guys were in their thirties and forties, while a few were my age or a little older and a few older gentlemen also.

Sitting down on the bench and facing my locker, I took off my clothes and wrapped the towel around my waist. As I walked toward the wet area, I noticed that I was one of the few who wearing a towel, everyone else, were completely naked, and carrying their towels at their sides.

Getting to the steam room I realized that I had to leave my towel outside. I hung it on one of the hooks and opened the steam room door. A hot steamy fog billowed out. Walking inside, the wet heat hit my skin, immediately starting to sooth my muscles.

The steam room had a two tier bench on either side with the steam generator on the floor on the back wall. The steam was thick but I could make out two men sitting on the top bench on the left side. One had his back propped up against the back wall with his legs sprawled out, facing me. The other fellow was laying out flat on his back with his knees pulled up.

I took a seat on the right side on the top bench the center of the room.

They were quite friendly as we exchanged greetings.

Slowly, the steam condensed, increasing visibility in the room. The fellow who was lying down, sat up and he too propped himself up against the back wall.

As we introduced ourselves and started into a conversation, I couldn't help but think about how much larger their penis' were than mine even though they were much smaller men. I made certain that I sat so as to keep my small, hypospadias penis hidden from their view.

I thought, "I wish I could feel comfortable sitting or walking around nude in the presence of others. As intimate as we have become, I don't even feel confident being naked in front of my aunt."

When the room had cleared some more, the steam generator automatically turned on turning the room into a wet, hot cloud.

I had had enough heat and figured that under the cover of fog was a good time to exit, said "See you later," and left the room.

Closing the door, I grabbed my towel, holding it in front of me to the shower room. I went to the closest corner and facing the corner quickly soaped up, rinsed and returned to my locker.

Facing the wall I dried off and put on a clean pair of boxer shorts.

I said to myself, "I know this is silly, but I'm going to pretend that I'm nude and go over to the water fountain and get a drink."

I had just finished drinking when a middle aged man asked me, "Do you play football for the University?"

"No, but I'll be a freshman there this fall."

"Well, you should play for them. They could use you," he responded.

"Thanks, but I don't think I would have the time."

"I'm friends with the coach. If you change your mind, give me a call. Come over to my locker and I'll give you a business card," he said.

On the way over to his locker, we introduced ourselves.

"Nice meeting you," I said as I returned to my locker after getting his card.

After dressing, I met Aunt Betty at the entrance and we drove home.

After dinner and helping her clear the table and wash the dishes, I started my evening ritual of studying building plans.

Tonight, I would read and compare the foundation and structural steel plans, trying to soak in every detail and visualize their inter-relationship.

Part of the first floor on the backside of the building was a covered patio. Two columns from the second floor were exposed on the outside wall. Looking at the foundation plan, didn't see any footings under these just a ring-wall running under them. I didn't understand this because it seemed to me that the load from the second floor was the same as all the others which had substantial footings under them. I'd ask Mr. O'Brien about it in the morning.

Rolling up the plans, I went into the bedroom. My aunt who was reading put down her book as I entered the room.

"You must be tired," she said.

"Yes," I answered as the thought crossed my mind to be a bit of an exhibitionist with her tonight.

Instead of my usual quick entry to bed, I decided to take my time undressing. I took off my pants first and then my boxer shorts. Facing her, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, placing it on top of my pants on the back of the chair. I sat down on the chair, taking off my socks.

Standing up I slowly walked over to my side of the bed, standing there, asking her questions about her day.

After a few minutes, I pulled back the sheet, got into bed and stretched out, conspicuously not covering myself.

I felt a huge high come over me as I exposed my body to her. She had such a sultry look on her face as she prolonged the conversation.

My aunt didn't raise her book the entire time.

She lustfully smiled at me, turning to me and pressing our lips together, her tongue deep in mouth, her left hand pinching and twisting my nipple and taking my penis in her left hand, tugging on it.

Before I knew it she was on top of me, straddling me. I felt her ample breasts pressing against my chest and her hot wet pussy on my stomach as she thrust her tongue in my mouth.

Abruptly, she broke the kiss, pushing her arms out straight. Now her breasts hung above my chest, slowly swinging side to side, her nipples lightly brushing my hairy chest.

I took a dangling globe in each hand, gently massaging and pinching them. My hands, still wrapped around them pressed up against her chest, feeling her ribs.

She started to slide her body down, but I stopped her by refusing to move my hands. She struggled but was powerless to move.

"Alright, Liam, you've proved your point. Now cut it out," she demanded.

"O.K.," I laughingly replied.

She started to move down again. This time I didn't stop her, but I kept my hands clasping her breasts. I felt her warm, wet pussy slide down my body. She rose up her hips to get over my erect penis.

I tried to rub her breasts on my genitals. She stopped me by prying my hands from her globes.

Her breasts now dangled above me, teasing my penis and scrotum with their brushing action.

I felt her lips and tongue on the underside of my glans, the tip of her tongue tickling my deep slit and pee opening. Soon my whole head was in her mouth, her tongue continuing to work my slit.

After a few moments, I begged her, "Please stop. I'm going to come!"

She didn't let up. Uncontrollably, I couldn't hold back any longer and she wouldn't stop. I started to come. She licked even harder. I just kept cumming.

Finally, I cried out, "I'm too sensitive. I can't take anymore, please..."

She pulled away, laying her cheek on my thigh.

The next thing I remember was the alarm going off and being shut off in the morning.

With a sultry grin on her face, she asked, "Sleep well?" as she pinched my scrotum.

Wanting to get to the job earlier than usual so I would have time to ask Mr. O'Brien my questions on the plans before the workday started, I dressed quickly, said "Good bye" to Aunt Betty, grabbed a cup of coffee and headed out the door.

When I arrived at the jobsite, the usual group of guys was gathered in the construction trailer enjoying their coffee. After greeting everyone and getting a cup of coffee myself, I asked Mr. O'Brien if I could ask him a question about the plans.

The master set of plans was laid out on a drafting table at the far end of the trailer. I opened them to the drawings in question and explained my concerns.

After a long silence, he said, "The architect will be in his office in about a half hour. I'll call him then. Now, let's get to work."

The construction hands went to work diligently at their assigned tasks. We had a lot of things to accomplish this week.

About forty five minutes later, I saw Mr. O'Brien come out of the trailer and start talking to the carpentry foreman. Then, the two of them called the crew together and instructed us to remove the rebar we at set in the two column locations and begin to construct foundations as we had on the adjacent column locations.

Mr. O'Brien took me aside and said, "You were right, Liam. Thanks."

Now, we did have a tight schedule for the week.

At lunch time, Mr. O'Brien asked all of us on the carpentry crew to work late so that we might catch up. I called Betty to let her know that I would be late.

After working four hours of overtime and having made up for lost time, we knocked off. Mr. O'Brien saved me a mile long walk by giving me a ride home. Both of us being men of few words, it pretty much a silent trip.

"Thanks again, Liam. That was good thinking," He said as he dropped me off.

"You're welcome."

Aunt Betty, sitting up reading in bed, greeted me, "Long day, huh?"

"Yes, but a good one."

After taking a shower, I joined her in bed, my naked body feeling the comfort of the mattress and the freshness of the clean sheets that she had changed that day.

Over breakfast the next morning, asked me if I thought I could go to the gym with her that evening. I said that I thought I could, but I would call her if something came up.

The workday went smoothly. Late in the afternoon, the architect came by to make a final inspection before the concrete pour. Mr. O'Brien made a point of introducing me to him and credited me with finding the drawing error. He didn't seem too pleased to meet me.

Aunt Betty picked me up at the regular quitting time. Being pretty tired from a long day and week of hard physical work I decided to do just three sets bench presses and spend the rest of the time relaxing in the steam or sauna.

The weight room was empty except for three college age guys doing sets on one of the benches. After introducing ourselves, it turned out that they were going to be seniors at the University that fall and were home for summer vacation. They were all very muscular fellows, about the same size just under six feet and 200 pounds.

I started out with my usual twelve reps with 110 pounds, but to shorten the work out I jumped up to 150 on the next set. The other fellows were doing a small number of reps at 205 pounds. I went up to 205 pounds, ripping off twelve reps with energy left over.

That was it for me. The three guys were also finished. We headed back to the locker room together.

This time I brought along a pair of swim trunks to wear in the wet area. That way I could be more comfortable.

The four of us ended up in the sauna together. They were discussing an upcoming body building contest they were entering.

"Liam, you should get into body building. You would do well," they complemented me.

"Thanks, but I just don't have the time to get into the kind of shape you guys are in," I replied.

"Well, would you be interested in being on our weight lifting team? We need a fourth member," John, the smallest of the three, asked.

"Yes, we're allowed one member who weighs over 220 pounds on the team. We have an annual contest with an across town team. The contest will be in three weeks and our best lifter is out with a broken hand.

"I don't know. I'm pretty out of shape, heavy lifting wise," I replied.

"How many reps can you do with 225 pounds? The contest is to see which team can do the most reps at 225. Each member of the team does one set. The team with the highest total of all four sets wins. The last two years, they beat us by two and three reps," continued John.

"I really don't know. I've always trained to do multiple sets at twelve reps for endurance," I said.

"The way you handled 205 tonight, I think you'll be O.K. at 225," he asserted, adding, "If you can do six, we'll probably win."

"I think I could do that."

"Good, then you're on the team?" he asked.

"Yes, sure I'll do it."

Back at our lockers, we exchanged phone numbers and planned to keep in touch.

Before I knew it the evening and night had past and I was back on the job. Truck after truck of concrete arrived and was poured into the forms. The building floor was shaping up nicely and by the end of the day completed. That evening we all left the jobsite with a sense of fulfillment.

Mr. O'Brien gave me a ride home and again thanked me for the job I had done that week.

Before I had gotten to the back door, I smelled the aroma of the beef stew that had filtered through the screen door into the cool evening air.

"How was your day?" Aunt Betty greeted me.

"It couldn't have been better!" I cheerfully replied.

During dinner I told her that I planned on working on getting the old Ford pickup running tomorrow as I knew she could use it in maintaining her rental properties.

Later that evening, she showered first and was in bed when I finished my shower and entered the bedroom. Naked, I walked over to her side of the bed, reaching out to turn off her bed lamp.

Running her hand up my thigh to my genitals, she wrapped her hand around them, saying, "You're getting to be quite a tease, Liam!"

I turned off the light and motioned her to move over. I slipped into bed and into her arms.

Bright and early, I was up in the morning to begin work on the truck. About mid-morning I borrowed Aunt Betty's car to make a run to the auto parts store. At about five o'clock, she came running out to the garage after hearing a couple loud backfires and a lot of rumbling. In a few minutes, the bad gas had been burnt and the cobwebs blown out of the exhaust system.

A half hour of tinkering with the carburetor and distributer, the old engine was running as smooth as the day it left the assembly line.

By six, we were on a test drive down her street, then felling confident about the way it was running we drove downtown and back.

Later that evening, when I mentioned that tomorrow I planned to spend the day organizing the workroom, she replied, "No, Liam, let's just relax tomorrow."

"I feel bad about not doing enough to earn my keep," I countered.

"I understand, but I'd like some company tomorrow," she replied.

12