Liar's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers

"Oh, it sure can be! Back-stabbing raised to the power of a fine art. Liar's Lair is The Place to be to hone and sharpen your back-stabbing skills!"

"Oh shit. I believe you."

Caitlyn laughs cheerfully. "You do? Nuts! Benjamin, get with the program!"

"Start lying to people?"

"Sure. Why else did you come here?"

"I just needed a place to stay!"

"An excellent lie, Benjamin! A lie so good you believe it yourself! That's the spirit!"

"What the hell do you mean?!"

"If all you needed were a place to stay, you'd still be up in your room!"

I gasp and stare at Caitlyn, my eyes wide. "Wow. You can see my soul, can't you?"

She looks at me kindly. "It's not as hard as you think. You're keeping yourself very open right now. Your soul is very readable. You came down here for companionship."

I take a deep breath. "Hole in one, Caitlyn, hole in one. And how about yourself? Are you here for companionship or to sharpen knives?"

Another kind smile. Her clear green eyes are alive with warmth. "Neither. I work here."

"Oh? That's interesting. So what sort of employer is Liar's Lair?" I give a quick laugh. "Do they treat you honestly?"

She laughs. "Good question! I'll have to ask my bellhop sometime."

"Hmm?"

"The question doesn't quite apply to me. I'm not on the payroll. Just the opposite. I have an affiliate resident arrangement. I pay a commission for the privilege to live and work here."

"Huh?"

"Benjamin, don't you understand? I'm a prostitute."

Chapter 2.

I stare at Caitlyn dumbfounded. "That's a lie," I whisper. And then even more softly, "Isn't it?"

"You think I'm not a prostitute?"

"Well, this is Liar's Lair."

"True. Actually that's a very good point. But if you decide you like me and want to bed me, I'll show you my license before we get started. That'll prove it. And you'll get to learn my real name too. I can't lie about that on my working papers."

"I still can't believe it."

"Seriously? Why? Am I that different from the others?"

"What others?"

"Your whole life, all the other prostitutes you've had."

I give a really big sigh. "I never have. Seriously. Caitlyn, read my soul again. You seem to know when I'm telling the truth."

"Yeah," she whispers back. "I guess I do. You've never wanted to sleep with a woman just for sex, huh?"

I shake my head.

"Do you want me to go then?"

"Uh... Actually, I'm really enjoying your company. Do you mind if we just talk?"

Caitlyn pauses to consider. "Well, I'm not going to charge you just for talking, and I do have to make a living. Do you think I might have a chance at enticing you?"

I stare at her. She is very lovely. Rich chestnut brown hair that falls to her shoulders, green eyes are that so intelligent and playful, and she's wearing a very pretty pale green skirt and matching spaghetti-strapped tank top that's revealing a lovely pair of bare arms and a very sexy midriff. Do I want to sleep with Caitlyn? Have sex with Caitlyn? The complexity of the question seems to stretch into infinity.

Caitlyn studies me closely and answers her own question. "I think I do have a chance. May I stay with you?"

I sigh deeply. She's so pretty.

"Benjamin," she whispers.

"David," I whisper back. "My real name is David."

"David," she replies still in a whisper, "I don't want to turn around and you're the one with the view. Is anyone watching us right now?"

I look around for a moment. "No one. Things are pretty quiet."

"You're sure?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay." Caitlyn leans a bit closer to me and lifts up the front of her tank top and then lifts up her bra. She displays her breasts for me, wiggling them a bit. They're gorgeous! Very firm, almost conical, with thick puffy areoles, so beautiful. The bra comes back down after a few seconds and then Caitlyn adjusts her tank top. All is as before. I give another deep sigh.

"I'm not supposed to display myself in public," she whispers, "but I want to entice you. Have I?"

"Caitlyn..."

"And if you bed me, you'll get to know my real name too. Wouldn't you like that? Do you at least believe me, that I'm a prostitute who wants to sleep with you?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Why do you want to?"

"Do you have to ask? It's how I make my living. And besides, I enjoy sex if I've got the right kind of customer, and I think I'll enjoy sex with you very much if I can convince you to buy me. I've got all these fantasies running in my head."

"Hmm?"

Caitlyn nods. "We haven't fucked yet, but we're close. We're both naked and aroused and on my bed, and before you mount me, I'm holding you down on your shoulders with your head on my pillow, and I lean over and my breasts are just above and you lean up a bit and start suckling me. That's what I'm dreaming. It'll feel so good for me and I hope it'll feel good for you too. That's what I'm dreaming anyway. The sex will be great for both of us and then we can curl up with each other and fall asleep." Caitlyn sighs for a moment and adds, "And if you decide to pass on me, I've got to get going and find someone else. I have a quota to make."

I look at her sympathetically. "Is your quota really that big a worry?"

"David, of course it is! I'll be homeless if I don't make quota."

"Oh hell. Forgive me for being so incredibly dumb." It feels very awkward to ask but I do anyway. "What are your rates?"

Cintia smiles happily. "How long will you want me?"

"I don't know," I answer honestly. "I've never done this before."

"Well, if you only want me for a quick striptease while you masturbate, you can buy me for as little as five minutes. The hourly rates include straight sex, or you could buy me for the entire night. There's a big discount if you want me as an overnight sleeping companion."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Liar's Lair and my union negotiate the rates. Overnight stays are something they encourage. Well?"

"Well what?"

"Have I made a sale yet?"

I pause for a moment. "No, not yet. To tell the truth,"

"Never, ever assume that around here."

"Yeah. Anyway, Caitlyn, I just don't know. I was a married man for a long time. Buying sex... I just don't know."

"Are you saying you were once married, but not now?"

I nod. "I'm not trying to hone any knives."

"So what happened?"

"Nothing sudden, nothing dramatic. My wife and I, we just drifted apart. Maggie lost interest in me. She had her own career and some other guys she preferred to spend time with, and it got to a point where I didn't want to push the issue. In the end she hired a very aggressive lawyer who accused me of all sorts of things. Maggie got almost everything. I didn't have the heart to fight. Caitlyn, I don't have..."

"You don't have enough money to buy me?"

"No, I didn't mean that. I'm just sad that I... that I don't have enough youth to offer you a better future. I really like you, and it would be wonderful to dream about getting to know you for real and dating you for real and getting out of here for real and starting a new life together, but..."

Caitlyn tilts her head, her expression one of utter puzzlement and curiosity. "But what?"

"But I'm fifty-five and you look as if you're in your mid-twenties. In twenty years if I'm still alive I'll be an old man at seventy-five and you'll still be youthful and in the flower of your life. I just can't do that to you."

"David..." Caitlyn looks upset and is struggling for words. "This is Liar's Lair. Don't allow yourself to dream like that, not to anybody. You'll get hurt."

"You mean just go with the lying flow?"

"Exactly."

"But you're trusting me!"

"I know. And perhaps I'm setting a very bad example for you, but I have an excuse. When I'm soliciting, I'm under contract not to lie. And I can read your soul, remember? You're not able to lie to me. But you have to learn to protect yourself, David. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"You want me to doubt everybody? Including you?"

"Doubt? Who said anything about doubt? I'm telling you to stop trusting people."

I become genuinely puzzled. "Huh? Wouldn't that be the same as doubting people?"

Caitlyn shakes her head vigorously. "No, not at all. Doubt is not the opposite of trust, and I can prove it."

"You can? Let's hear your proof."

"Okay. The opposite of doubt is a closed mind. To doubt is to question, to be curious and receptive to new perspectives. The opposite of doubt is a closed mind, not being able or willing to challenge your assumptions."

While I ponder this, Caitlyn takes a deep breath and continues. "The opposite of trust is the anticipation of deception. Don't you see, David? At the core, these are two very different concepts. To doubt is to be receptive. Mistrust is much more actively defensive. I'm not asking you to be curious. I'm warning you to be on your guard. I'm warning you to anticipate deception. Don't trust anybody in Liar's Lair!"

"But I'm trusting you!" And inside I'm blown away in appreciation. Caitlyn might have chosen sex as a profession, but she has the soul of a philosopher.

"But not enough to sleep with me! And I guess by my own argument I should be praising you for this! My problem is I'm on the edge of missing my quota. I'm about to become homeless!"

I reach out my hand to touch hers, but she jerks away. "Sorry," she whispers. She looks as if she's about to cry. "I really shouldn't be pressuring you like this. Liar's Lair and my union would be furious with me if they knew."

I stare at her with my heart pounding in my chest. "How much... How much are you for the night?" I whisper.

She looks up and wipes her eyes on her bare arms before replying. "Eight hundred dollars. I know that might sound like a lot, but it's $200 for taxes and $200 goes for my hotel room and another $200 is Liar's Lair profit and $50 for my union and $150 is for me. It's really not that much to live on."

"No, it's not," I say as I nod in agreement. I feel as if I'm at a great fork in my life and my moral compass is suddenly pointing in new directions. "Okay, I'll do it." I whisper.

"Huh? You mean for the whole night? Really?" Her eyes are full of hope.

I nod. "Can I buy you a dinner too?" I reach back and pull out my wallet to check my cash and credit card.

Caitlyn gives a big sigh. "To tell the truth, I'm very eager to start working. But I'll wait with you if you want to eat first."

I give her a playful smile. "I'm eager too! But I might be a little rusty with this! It's been years since I attempted sex with Maggie and... hell, over a decade since I orgasmed with her."

"Really? That sounds so sad. What were you doing all that time, just masturbating?"

I nod my head. "Yeah."

Caitlyn smiles at me. "Well, I think I can promise you a very satisfying orgasm tonight and maybe even two if your gonads are up for it! Come on!" And then she gasps. "Where did you get that?" She's pointing to my wallet.

"My wallet? I got it from my back pocket."

"No, not the wallet silly! The red chip!"

I look down. It's the red poker chip Cintia handed me when I checked in, and that's what I tell Caitlyn.

"Wow. I didn't know they were still handing them out. David, this will buy me for the night. You won't have to pay for anything!"

"Really?" I stare at the chip. "It's a chip for free sex? Why would they give me that?"

Caitlyn sighs. "Isn't it obvious? Not everyone here in the single's bar is interested in prostitutes. But if you strike out with the dating scene and already have a memory of a satisfactory sexual release with one of us working girls, it's a lot easier to pay the second time around."

"Yes, of course," I mumble.

Caitlyn sighs and whispers, "Sometimes I think we girls are the real source of profit for Liar's Lair. David, it's only fair for me to tell you, that chip will buy any prostitute you want, even the women who go for $2000 a night."

I look at Caitlyn askance. "Forgive me. I know this is going to sound rude, but why are you..."

"I've been marked down by my union. I've gotten some negative feedback from my clients. They scored me as being too cerebral. David, I'll try not to talk too much tonight, I really will."

"My gosh, Caitlyn, please don't apologize for having a mind!"

"Thank you," she whispers. "You're very kind." Caitlyn then sighs and finishes her earlier point. "There're a lot of special residents at Liar's Lair that are plunking down $2000 every night, maybe even more for group sex. It's a hell of a good business for the owners."

I sigh. "It just seems so sad."

Caitlyn doesn't respond to my comment directly. "David, will this chip make it easier for you?"

"I don't know." I pause for a second. "Maybe a little. Easier on my wallet I guess. Caitlyn..."

Her playful smile stops me. "Please, David, no second thoughts. Just come with me. Come to my bedroom. Pretend I'm an attractive female animal who's running from you and you are a powerful male who is running me down and wants to mount me. Will you pursue and capture me?" And with a bright smile on her face she leaps to her feet and walks briskly away. I quickly follow.

She's quick but I'm right on her tail, and what a wonderfully attractive tail she's packing too! My eyes are locked on the swish, swish, swish of her lovely short green skirt. We call a truce to the chase at the elevator. She pinches and inserts her key and we ride for a while in silence. I still haven't touched her yet and she asks me to promise to let her undress first and I give my word. The anticipation of caressing her is intoxicating.

The elevator door finally opens and we walk out into a very nondescript corridor. It seems identical to my own corridor and there are no room numbers anywhere. With a finger-point she asks me to stand still and wait and I do. Caitlyn walks a short distance to the end of the corridor and I hear a soft distant chirp as her door senses her key and opens. She then turns back to me.

"On the final leg of the chase, I want to be naked as you run me down!"

"Okay!"

Caitlyn starts to strip right there in the corridor outside her door. The tank top and bra come off and are tossed into her room, then her sandals. Wow, really cute feet! And then my eyes become glued to her taut bouncing breasts. Meanwhile the show goes on. Caitlyn reaches under her skirt with both hands and drops her panties to her ankles. A quick little jump and skip and the panties follow her other clothes into her room, her black curly hair bouncing around her shoulders in the jump. She's bare breasting and bare footing and looking absolutely delectable, smiling at me warmly and wearing only the short pale-green skirt over her bare hips.

"Now remember the rules. As soon as my skirt comes off, you come and run me down. Let's see how fast you are, Mr. Alpha Male!"

"Alpha Male is ready!"

"Can you prove it?" she asks playfully. "Can you prove that you're ready for me?" Caitlyn lifts up her skirt and displays her bare pubis. My eyes lock onto her beautiful legs and thick bush of black pubic hair. "Do you desire me?" she whispers seductively. "Are you erect for me? Will you show me?" Her exposed hips rock back and forth in anticipation of our imminent coupling. With two rigid fingers, she pushes down on either side of her labia and then pulls up, showing me the bright pink of her inner lips. "Hurry, David," she whispers hoarsely. "I can't wait much longer!"

I nod stiffly and unzip my pants. In another second I've got my stiff cock in my hand and I display it to Caitlyn. I haven't been this aroused in years. My whole body is yearning to hold Caitlyn and then to taste her and possess her. I'm almost crying in my eagerness.

"Your balls too," she cries to me hoarsely. "Show me your balls and I'll take off my skirt! Drop your shorts!"

I fumble with my pants. They're down to my ankles now along with my shorts. The anticipation! This is incredible, like nothing I've felt in years!

"Will you be my bull?" Caitlyn pants as her hands move to work the release at the back of her skirt.

"Huh?"

"I'll use my skirt as a cape! When I snap it and yell Toro, you come a charging!"

"Moo!" I answer playfully. I feel myself shaking. My body is bursting in eagerness for her.

The skirt comes off. My lovely Caitlyn is naked at last, and the clear sight of her bare hips and pubic bush causes me to groan with desire. She snaps the skirt by her side smartly and at the sound of the snap shouts, "Toro!"

I try to leap for her but of course with my pants and boxers down around my ankles I can't. In my deep arousal I had forgotten and I almost stumble and then I look back up with a sheepish grin on my face.

"You fucking moron!" Caitlyn screams. She flips me the bird with both hands and then laughs uproariously and dashes into her room and slams the door.

I stand there stunned, unable to move. It takes me the better part of a minute to understand what has just happened. I am that slow. And then the pain starts. Oh God, this hurts so much! This fucking hurts so much. It just isn't fair!

I try to tell myself I'm not a moron, just an amateur who was competing against a world-class professional liar. Caitlyn's not a prostitute, cruel Caitlyn or whatever her real name is. I still have my red poker chip. She didn't even bother to steal it from me. Neither did Lucia steal anything for that matter. Maybe that's part of the game, to score direct hits on my ego without ever touching my wallet. Oh man, I never saw it coming with either woman, but with Caitlyn it really hurts. I never had a chance, I never had a chance. Oh God, this fucking hurts so much.

My mind goes back to my childhood. Caitlyn. There was girl named Caitlyn in my class at Jefferson Middle School. We even went to the graduation dance together, just a bunch of young kids with lots of parents around as chaperons. Do I remember the other Caitlyn now? Yeah. She was Irish and she told me during the dance that her name in Gaelic meant Pure. She was just a kid. She was even wearing braces at the time. But she had a heart that was kind and true. Young Caitlyn was a girl living up to the true meaning of her name, so unlike the fake Caitlyn I met tonight. I stood there in the corridor blowing my nose and pulling up my pants, my pain slowly fading into sadness.

How do I get out of here? I have no idea what floor I'm on, and the elevator doesn't open. I guess it doesn't recognize my key as valid. There is an emergency stairwell, but there's also a sign warning it'll automatically set off the hotel fire alarms. Another sign lists the severe penalties associated with setting off false alarms in public hotels. Fucking hell on garlic bread, that's what I say! I don't want to get arrested! So how do I get out of here?

Fortunately about ten minutes later help arrives. A young athletic guy wearing a very skimpy outfit emerges from the elevator and he's carrying a covered tray. The smiling bellhop sees me and his face changes to a frown. "Sir! This is a residential section for women!"

"I know, I know," I answer meekly. "I came with somebody and now I'm locked out." I don't elaborate. A few seconds later he uses his employee smartcard to send me on my way. It isn't long before I'm walking back into my own suite.

So what now? Go to sleep in my big bed alone? I am tired. What a day! I guess resting makes sense. But I'm all wound up and not sleepy at all. I want companionship! Do I have the guts to try the bar scene again? No, I really don't, not tonight anyway. I just can't take another rejection. I'm still hurting from Caitlyn. I want to talk to somebody, but no bar scene, oh no, absolute not. It's been a big day. Maybe I should just pack it in for the night.

But I really need to talk with somebody! I feel lost. I even feel threatened, from what I'm not exactly sure. But I feel I'm being threatened with something deep and horrible, something that is churning my bowels with dreadful anticipation. I feel so tense. I need to talk! The yearning becomes a physical need. My eyes light on my bedroom phone. What did Grace say? Number 6?

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers