Liar's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she really does enjoy it. I stroke her feet lightly with the long hair, and I get lots of longs sighs of appreciation in return. Grace really is enjoying this, and I am ecstatic. I am caressing her! This incredibly beautiful female, this wonderful caring person, she is accepting me and trusting me and enjoying my caresses. And I feel myself trusting her, truly trusting her. I wave the hair slowly across her legs, her ankles, her shins, her knees and the fronts of her thighs.

I also brush the hair against the back of my own hand as I caress her. "Wow. This feels so incredibly luxuriant. Is this human hair?"

Grace sighs deeply, her eyes closed, her legs opening wider as I stroke the insides of her calves and thighs. "I don't think so," she says sleepily. "Some sort of animal is my guess. I felt a real mink coat once and this feels even softer."

My gosh. I watch her closely as I stroke her legs. Grace is so beautiful, and she is accepting such intimate contact. How far does she want me to go? I stroke the hair up along her sensitive inner thighs and she shivers and nods for me to do it again. I watch and listen closely as I pet her, ready to pull back at once if the caressing becomes too sexual, but she never objects, quite the opposite in fact. She is opening her legs wider and giving little wiggles with her butt and toes whenever I try to slow down. The body language is unmistakable. Grace is encouraging me to go on.

I soon have the long hair stroking and sliding between her inner thighs. I tell myself I'm going too far, but Grace keeps giving me deep sighs of appreciation. I don't want to stop, and neither does Grace. What do I want? I want this moment never to end. Grace wiggles her hips suggestively when I bring the hair up high between her thighs and touch the bottom of her pubis. Her meaning is clear. Go even higher. Sighing deeply myself, I run the hair straight up between her open thighs and over her pubis, across her soft yellow hot pants. I finish by dragging the hair slowly and lovingly back and forth across her bare midriff, caressing her flat tummy and letting the soft hair tickle her navel.

Grace is breathing in small gasps. "Oh, that feels so nice! I know it's my turn to pet you again, but I don't want you to stop yet. Will you do my other side?" And without waiting for a reply, Grace turns and lies on her tummy, her arms loosely circling her head.

I'm staring mesmerized at the transition. Her legs are wide open and I'm staring at the backs of her thighs curving to become her hips and buttocks. And that's where I resume petting her, half the hair on the hot pants over her butt and half the hair softly gliding over the top backs of her bare thighs. Grace starts taking slow deep breaths and arching her hips in rhythm with my strokes, timing her arching so that her rump is lifted to maximum height just as the duster passes over her anus.

I change the pattern of my strokes. I slowly run the duster back and forth along the back of her legs, butt to ankle down one leg, ankle back to butt on the other leg. After several rotations I reverse the direction. I am enjoying this so incredibly much, and much of my pleasure is in knowing how much pleasure I'm giving Grace. Her body language and soft murmurs are unmistakable.

And I'm fully sexually aroused, and at the same time I feel completely relaxed. This is wonderful. The beautiful and precious creature lying with me has banished all my fears. I run the hair between her bare thighs and over her clothed butt. Grace shakes and arches her hips fully, spreading her legs and creating a deep backward angle between the small of her back and her rump. The gesture is unmistakable. It is the motion of a human female raising the angle of her vagina for easy rear-entry copulation.

"Grace?" I whisper hoarsely.

"My gosh, I've been neglecting you," Grace says as she turns and sits up. Her hand is out and asking for the duster. I'm so glad she's giving me a little more time to think. We had been at the threshold of having sex together and so far we've said nothing about what our understanding is. Are we expressing commitment to each other? Perhaps not, and somehow that couldn't possibly be right. I don't want this to be just about sex. I want to care for her. I want to build something enduring, something worthy of her.

"Grace! I need some time to think!"

"Okay! Lie back down and think! I want to pet you again!"

I lie back down happily and wiggle my feet in anticipation.

Grace is looking at me and breathing heavily. "David," she asks between breaths, "Will you take off your pants for me? I want to do what you did to me."

I just sigh heavily in response and do not move.

"David, listen to what your body is saying. I can feel your arousal for me. I can feel it!"

My body quivers. "Are you sure? I don't want this to be just about arousal."

"It's not. It's about joy and sex and caring and desires and playfulness all rolled up together. That's what I'm feeling. Aren't you too?"

I groan. "Yes! But Grace, are you really sure? I'm old enough to be your..."

"David, stop! Yes, I'm sure. Do you think it's only your gender that's gets aroused? I'd like you to take off your shirt too."

I shiver and accept her desire for sex and fumble with my belt and zipper and shirt buttons. In a moment I'm lying down flat on my back with nothing but my boxers on, and there's a huge tent pole springing from the bottom of my groin. Only now there's no embarrassment. In fact I feel rather proud, not the foolish ego pride of having a big cock but the feeling of profound satisfaction that Grace desires me sexually and my body is responding to her desires.

Would we couple? Does she want to make love with me? Will she allow it to go that far? I'm feeling that wonderful combination again of full sexual arousal and deep relaxation. Do I love her? I haven't felt this way in thirty years, not since dating Maggie. "Grace," I whisper. "I don't want this to be about just tonight. I want something more enduring."

Grace is kneeling near my hips and facing me, running the duster up and down the full length of my body, forehead and cheeks and throat and bare chest and male nipples and ribs and stomach and groin and thighs and shins and ankles. I know," she whispers. "I think I'm feeling the same thing. This is not about just tonight. I promise you."

And then she laughs and gets extremely playful with the duster. She spins the hair lightly in the arches of my feet until I start to laugh, and then she does the great body journey again in reverse. I laugh and tense as the silky soft hair tickles my underarms, and then I feel a soft popping sensation at my groin and a release of pressure.

Grace gives a very playful giggle. "Oh, I've been waiting for that to happen!" My stiff cock had found the opening in my boxers, and it is now a pole without a tent pointing straight up into the air. Grace strokes the hair around my erect pole, whish, whish, whish, the ponytail of hair caressing my cock in silky embraces. The sensations are almost unbearably sexual. And then she tries and fails to drill the duster into the opening in my shorts. I know what she's trying to do. She wants to caress my scrotum with the hair. The thought leaves me shivering in expectation.

Grace hisses, "David, ditch the shorts!"

We've come so far. I gasp at the ease at which we have accepted each other's sexual advances. "You're sure?" I whisper back. It is one last reality check before my desire to possess Grace becomes unstoppable.

Grace doesn't reply in words. She growls and slides from the bed for a moment and with my eyes riveted on her she pulls her sports bra over her head. Her breasts are infinitely alluring and larger than I imagined, but I realize the sports bra had been holding her tits tightly to her chest.

But her breasts are free now, and her nipples are dark and they protrude like hard bullet heads from her areoles. Her hands drop to her waist and grip her hot pants. I wait mesmerized for her to discard the yellow panties, but instead Grace jumps and stands on the bed, her hips very close and directly at my eye level. Then she rocks her hips forward and stands with legs spread. The view of her camel toe fills my mind.

"Do you think you're the only gender that get's aroused?!" she hisses, her question spoken so sharply it's almost in derision. The outline of her aroused vulva is clearly defined in the soft tight fabric, and my throat catches as I see the fabric all around her vulva is wet from her flow. "My vagina is a swamp!" she says in ragged breaths.

I breathe in deeply and smell her, smell her musky desire for me, smell her animal sexual desire for me. I gasp and Grace and I remove the last of our clothing simultaneously. My eyes are riveted to her pubis. It's baby smooth, not a hair to be seen.

"When?!" I whisper. "Oh Grace! I don't want to wait!" Waves of desire overwhelm me. I want to mount her so badly. I want to have her under me, to mount and thrust, to be inside her. Thunderous waves of desire, my whole body is shaking.

"Soon!" she whispers back. "Let's play first! Then you take me! Okay?!"

"Okay! What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," she laughs excitedly back. "Think of something you'll like! Have you had any fantasies about me?"

"Are you joking?! A huge number!"

"Well, what was the first? What was your very first fantasy about me?"

"Hmm..." I think for a moment. "Well, the moment I first met you I remember thinking how beautiful you were. Maybe the very first think I focused on were your breasts when I read your name tag."

Grace looked at me thoughtfully. "Did you fantasize about suckling me? I could pretend to be pregnant and you could milk me. There are breasts pumps in your closet. Would you like to blow up my nipples? Did you fantasize about something like that?"

"Uh... I'm not sure." I pause for a moment. "I don't think so. Maybe later in the elevator. But at the front desk you took my bags so quickly and I followed you before I had a chance to visualize anything. And then..."

"Yes?"

"I remember watching your legs and butt as I walked behind you. You looked so gorgeously athletic and were as graceful as a gazelle! I was staring at your butt while you carried my bags. I had this fantasy that I was watching the hindquarters of a sleek racing horse."

Grace looks at me with wide eyes and blushes. "Wow! So you imagined me with a horse's rump, huh? We can have a lot of fun with an idea like that! Would you mind if we got a little kinky?!" Her voice is squeaking from her arousal.

"How kinky?" I say back grinning with delight.

She tries to calm herself down a bit. "Oh, pretty kinky I guess, but nothing painful or degrading. I'm thinking we could play stallion and mare if you don't mind a small butt plug."

"Uh, I've never used a butt plug. I wouldn't know how..." I start to blush.

"That's not a problem. I can insert mine and then yours. Would you like that? Would you like to watch me plug myself? Would you like me to play with your anus and plug you?"

The thought of what Grace is suggesting has me panting. I nod my head and Grace rushes to return to my bathroom. I hear some quick noises from my toy closet and then she returns with two boxes, one noticeably larger than the other. Grace puts the larger box on the far side of the bed and then opens the other box. "This one's for me," she says with a quivering voice. "I'll do me first."

Grace pulls a hair tail from her box, as rich and luxuriant as the one on the duster. Only this new tail is not attached to a pole. Rather its end has a small black conical nose that collapses to a narrow annulus just before the hair begins. Grace squeezes the plug and shows me it is made of soft flexible rubber. Grace says with a panting laugh. "Now watch closely! I'll do yours too, but I want you to see how this is done!"

I bellow with laughter. What guy could refuse the opportunity to watch a beautiful and aroused college woman insert a butt plug into herself? Grace grins at me and then turns around, legs spread far apart and her back arched to give me a close-up view of her exposed rear. She is absolutely delectable! Her shaved labia is wide open and wet, and directly above is the cutest little pink anus imaginable, all tightly puckered and closed.

Grace takes two foil packets from her box and tears the first one open. I smell the faint odor of a disinfectant, and then have the pleasure of watching Grace wipe down her anus with a small towelette from the package. Afterwards she wipes down her butt plug and then discards the towelette.

It's time for the second foil package. Grace tears a corner and smears a large dollop of lube directly on her butthole and then rubs it with a lazy circular motion with her forefinger, working the lube inside with a slight penetration. Oh man is this hot to watch! Next she coats her plug with the remaining lube, using the same forefinger to make sure every bit of the surface is slick with the lube. And then still giving me a full display, she bends and works the plug into her butt, give a small grunt and hip jerk as her anus grabs a lock on the small annulus, and drills the plug into her butt. Oh man is this hot!

And then she prances for me! Grace dances and prances like a horse, laughing and turning and making playful horsey sounds and hitting me on my arms and chest with the long tail of hair sprouting from her butt. She has me lie on the bed with my legs spread wide and hanging off, and then she squats and stands, stroking the tail of her rump tail across my sac and cock. I am in sexual heaven.

Grace then stops and walks over to the larger box on the bed. She points to me. "Back up on the bed. Keep lying on your back, legs wide, bring you knees near your head! I am your mare. You will become my stallion! Offer me your butthole!"

"Okay!" I'm lying as requested, my sac and butt fully vulnerable. "I've done it," I think joyfully. "I'm trusting you, Grace!" I cry out loud.

"I know!" She hisses back at me as she opens the larger box. "I have your trust! Thank you, David!"

She's working near the foot of the bed, kneeling just beyond my lifted legs and upturned butt. It's hard for me to see what she's doing. My raised hips are blocking my view. But I trust her completely. I lewdly wiggle my ass at her.

"Oh, my beautiful male," she whispers. "My beautiful stallion! Soon your butt will be the butt of a stallion and I will be your mare! Our long tails will caress the back of our legs and you will mount me horsey style!"

I growl in approval, and I dimly think I know what she's going to do. Grace continues to work below my legs, humming happily and keeping my new tail a surprise and out of view. I hear the soft sound of ripping and I see Grace discard an empty foil packet. A moment later she is wiping down my anus.

"Br!" I cry. "That's cold!" I smell the disinfectant. The odor seems different too, sharper than before.

"Yes, it'll feel cold. Patience! The next one will feel warmer."

"Is this the lubrication?"

"No. That comes next. This one's getting you nice and clean."

I sigh and enjoy the sensation of a beautiful young woman wiping my ass. She's doing a thorough job, asking me sweetly to pull my butt cheeks wide so she can inspect me. It feels so arousing to have her wiping my anus, so sexy! And my hips are giving little jerking motions in anticipation of thrusting into her.

"Patience, my stallion," Grace whispers. "You will mount me very soon!"

Another packet is torn, and then I feel the outside of my anus being wiped with a slick oily substance. Grace is making my anus feel very slippery, and I am shivering in delight, enjoying the pleasure of her lubing me and trying to relax my sphincter and accept the insertion of my stallion tail.

And then I feel something in my rectal cavity. "Is that the plug?" I hiss as I wiggle from the pressure.

Grace shakes her head. "Not yet. I want to put more lube up inside you. Bear down, David. Pretend to take a shit!"

I breathe in and push, and feel something that I guess is Grace's finger coming inside me. And then I gasp as gobs of slick oiliness coat my rectal walls. The intruding finger withdraws. "What now?" I hiss.

"One second," Grace hisses back. "I'm lubing your plug. It's long but thin. It won't hurt you and it'll feel very sexy as it slides inside. Did you ever fuck a girl, David? Did you ever fuck a girl while butt plugged?"

"I've never done anything like this!" I confess in complete honesty.

"Oh, you are going to enjoy this so much! Here's comes the tip now. It's soft plastic and very flexible, the thickness of a pencil, so tiny you don't have to work to accept it. Just relax and let me slide it in. Your plug is longer and thinner than mine. It's designed to enhance the pleasure of a stallion as he fucks."

I do as she asks. The feel of the tiny probe testing entry into my rectum is a huge turn on, and I sigh and shudder as I feel the probe sliding through the goo along my rectal walls. And then I blink. The probe is clearly passed my rectum. It has entered my large intestine. "Grace," I whisper. "How far is it going?"

"Just a bit more. Patience! Just of bit more of the tip and we'll be at the nose of the plug. Patience!" I feel the tip wiggling deeper into me. At Grace's suggestion, I take several deep slow breaths and she continues to slide the long thin tip of the plug inside me. And then there's bulk pressure on my anus.

"Same as before, David! The plug is all lubed up and ready to slide in. It's not that big. Trust me!"

"I do trust you!"

"You'll have to stretch just a bit to take the knob, and then your sphincter will do the rest of the work and slide the plug home. So bear down and pretend to take another shit!"

I breathe in and push hard and feel something sliding up into me. Grace is right. There is one brief burst of discomfort from the stretching, but then my anus closes down hard on the slippery backside of the plug, relieving my anal discomfort and at the same time driving the wiggling tip deeper into my intestine.

"First time being butt plugged, huh?" Grace whispers. She gives a playful tug on something and my rectal walls respond to the shift in pressure and I grunt and almost try to shit the plug out. But my anus though isn't about to give up so easily and I can feel my sphincter clamp down hard on the narrow back neck of the plug. "You've got a good butt seal," Grace comments as she swirls the hair from my new tail around my scrotum. "Nice and tight. Let me make one last minor adjustment..."

I give a simple grunt of agreement and try to ignore the pressure and enjoy the hair swirling in circles on my sac. The pressure from my full rectum makes my sac seem very full. Meanwhile Grace is rotating the plug back and forth and making slight adjustments to the depth of its insertion. The pressure is frankly a bit more than I anticipated, and then I give a sigh of relief as the pressure seems to fade.

"There! Does that feel better?" Grace asks very attentively.

"Yeah, it does. What did you do?"

"The stallion plug is a little more complicated than the mare's. Your plug has a little concave area that fits around your prostate. It'll take the pressure off your gland and allow you to fuck me very roughly without discomfort."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Grace, this stallion is going to be extremely gentle with his mare."

"Oh, we'll see about that!" she says wickedly. "Stand up, David. Try taking a few steps."

I do as she asks. I'm a bit wobbly, but I don't know if it's from the butt plug or my sexual arousal.

"How does it feel?" my naked Grace asks. She is standing facing me with her legs spread, and I can see her butt tail dropping from below her cunt to her knees. Such a turn on! And her attentive eyes are alive with playfulness and curiosity. My heart and my body cry in my desire to possess her.