Liar's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers

And then I take a deep breath and try to slow things down just a bit. Grace wants to be playful before we fuck, and I will let her take the lead in this wonderful new way of having sex. I wiggle my hips at her playfully, and then blink at the unexpected sensations. "Wow. This feels so different. There's no pain, but it does feel tight. It's strange. It feels as if the pressure on my rectum is increasing."

"That's just your rectal walls getting used to the pressure. It won't hurt, and the plug will get softer once it warms to your body temperature. In another minute it'll just feel as if your rectum is packing a full load of shit."

"Yeah, that's what it feels like all right. And the tip! It's almost at my stomach! It feels as if it's making slow corkscrews in my intestine!"

She laughs. "No it's not! That's just your fantasy! But the tip is designed to wiggle inside your intestines as you thrust and fuck. That's the design, very soft plastic and a little springy. It can't hurt your intestinal walls, but you'll be getting a lot of deep sensations as you fuck me. Your orgasm is going to be mind blowing."

"Oh yeah?" I grin wickedly. "How mind blowing?"

Grace gives me a wicked grin back, and her green eyes seem alive with sexual fire. "You must have seen guys in action on the internet, how they fuck a girl rear-entry."

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Do you remember how the guy thrusts into the girl's vagina from the rear? He'll pull back and thrust forward with his back, hip, and thigh muscles, but once he's penetrated her fully, he usually doesn't pull back at once. The guy's butt will tense and you can see his rump muscles give one extra 'oomph' to the girl."

I think of all the porn that I've watched and nod.

Grace smiles at me. Her body is so hot! Her nipples are hard points on her soft breasts and I can see the folds of her labia hanging from her arousal. "David, rear entry is a very deep penetration for a girl to take. Your primary thrust will bring your penis high and tight inside me, pressing right up against my cervix. And then your extra 'oomph' is going to send a pressure wave through my uterus. Do you think it's only the male who gets an erection? The female gets one too. The pounding I'm about to get will stimulate my cervix and engorge it with blood. I'll be expanded and dilated. It's how a stallion opens up the mare for proper insemination. My powerful stallion is going to show me how a mare is properly fucked!"

Grace takes a deep breath and continues. "Some girls find the deep pressure too much to bear, but I love it! And I want to share it with you. The base of your butt plug, the part filling your rectal cavity now, it's designed to collapse when you bear down and give me that extra 'oomph' on your fuck stroke. The collapse will drive the thin tip deeper into your intestine. You will share with me the feeling of penetration on your fuck strokes. I'll feel the pressure on my uterus, and you'll feel a sliding in your bowels as you finish each stoke. You're going to love this!" Grace is panting heavily by the time she finishes her description. "And I will too! Ready to mount me now?"

I nod eagerly. My cock can't wait for the humping to start and I take a step towards her. And then I pause as I feel an internal spasm. "Wow. My bowels really want to shit out my plug."

Grace shakes impatiently. "Yeah, you're going to feel the need to orgasm and the need to shit at the same time. But the plug will prevent you from taking an easy shit. Trust me! The plug has a nice tight seal on your butthole." She gives me a wicked grin. "Your desire to blow a load of semen into your mare is going to be overwhelming. So, what do you say? Are you ready? Your male butt is plugged and your stallion gonads are prepped for fucking! Are you ready to show a very willing mare how it's done?!"

I growl in response.

Grace prances to the window in the corner of the bedroom and raises the blinds. Outside it is still very dark, and just a few distant lights from the lake boats are visible far below. Grace kneels on the carpet on all fours and then angles up her vagina for rear entry. She is open and wet and she's wiggling her tail impatiently in anticipation of her fucking. "Hurry, David! I entered you with the plug. Now you enter me!"

I'm standing directly behind her with a hard-on that's beyond raging. The views of her exposed hips and open labia and splayed tail fill my consciousness. This feels real! I feel like a stallion about to mount my mare! I reach back and feel my own tail and am slightly puzzled. My own tail is just as long as Grace's, but mine is jet black and coarse, not at all like her luxuriant tail.

Grace turns around across her shoulder and sees me pause. "It's the way it should be, my beautiful stallion. My tail is soft and silky, and as a mare I have a soft and silky vagina waiting for you. You are a stallion, and as a stallion you are powerful and rough with your fucking. Think of how a stallion mounts. You need to do a quick jump on your mare's back, and then your huge penis whips up and then your powerful hindquarters plunge the penis home! That's how you should take me, rough and horsey style. Fuck me!"

One last thought of compassion before sexual lust sweeps me away. "Protection! Grace, we need protection!"

Grace whimpers and shakes her head vigorously. "There are condoms in the nightstand if you insist, but I trust your story about your lack of sex life. I want sex without a condom. It'll feel more smooth and silky without it. Do you trust me, David? I'm clean, no diseases. Do you trust me enough to fuck me without protection?"

I'm gasping and nodding, but there's still one more issue, and my morals won't let me ignore it. "What about pregnancy? Do you want me to..."

"No! Don't worry! I'm due for my period." Grace pants heavily and continues. "Don't worry and stop delaying! You won't knock me up! Here! Bend over me. I'm up against the wall. I'm not Caitlyn. I have nowhere to run. Position yourself and then grab my hips to lock me and then snap your penis up and thrust into me. This mare likes swift stallion entries!" Grace groans in her arousal and then shouts so loud that her plea becomes a command. "Pleasure me!"

I don't bother to take the time to answer. I squat behind her, the long butt plug filling my bowels with unique sensations. My hips are cocked and ready for a massive forward thrust, and the tip of my stallion penis is angling to the warmth and moisture of my mare's vagina. Our bodies are FINALLY about to make direct contact.

Grace turns her head and we lock eyes. She won't run away. She can't. I see nothing but satisfaction in her eyes, triumphant satisfaction. My body gives a great shudder of anticipation, and then my hands descend to grip the flesh of Grace's warm hips as I'm snapping my penis up to thrust my erection into its soft and silky home. BETRAYED!!!

Chapter 3.

Shit! Unbelievable! Fucking hell on oat bread, that's what I say! My hands, both of them! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! My hands! What a time for my wrists to act up! Unbelievable! My hands have betrayed me. My hands feel as if they spasmed and closed tightly around blocks of dry ice or something even colder. Man oh man, why didn't I think of this before?

I release my grip and stare at my fingers. Pins and needles. It feels as if my fingers are suffering from freezer burn. I haven't felt pain this bad in... I don't know how long. I take the time to take a deep breath and recover, hoping the pain will fade. And then my intestines give a heave, a deep ticklish sensation as if something is wiggling deep inside me. I feel sudden intestinal gas pressure and I try to fart to relieve it. I feel a strange reluctance with my rectum to release the gas. I'm all plugged up, and when I finally do blow the fart I grimace. It feels as if my anus is covered in a slimy mess.

Fuck! Did I just take a crap?! Here?! Oh no, not now! How embarrassing! I have to check. I wiggle a bit until my hand is at the bottom of my butt. Fucking hell on multigrain, that's what I say! The spot below my anus and the back of my sac both feel as if they're covered in slimy goo. I bring my probing hand to my nose and sniff. Very strange. The goo has a faint odor of shit but is not nearly as strong as I was expecting. I rub my fingers together and am very puzzled. The brown goo is also extremely slippery. My body seems to be expelling lubrication.

What have I eaten recently? Nothing really comes to mind. My stomach feels very empty. Perhaps that's were the tickling sensation came from. I haven't eaten and haven't felt hungry in so long that my body is trying something new to remind me that I'll eventually have to eat something. My problem is I just don't feel hungry. I feel my stomach as empty but somehow that just doesn't lead to a desire for food anymore, and it hasn't for... a long time. A full day? More? I don't know. It all seems like a blur.

And my cock! Fucking hell on sourdough, that's what I say! What the fucking hell?! I'm erect, or at least I used to be. My body is winding down from some super full blown erection. Am I going mad?! What's so sexy about carrying two heavy suitcases in a dank summer night and then having my hands explode in freezer burn? Was I daydreaming? I try to remember what I was thinking about just before my hands did their deep freezer routine on me. And then... And then...

I cry out in absolute terror and stagger. Fortunately my flashback now is as brief as ever. It almost gives me a glimpse of an infinite horror but then my mind pushes the nightmare away. But I don't want to stand here anymore. I feel too exposed. I am vulnerable, and I absolutely don't have the guts to stay here. After gingerly testing the weight of my two suitcases again, I resume my march. I take another three steps, and then my wrists leave me crying in agony. My mental defenses fail in the intense pain and I am swept back fully into a memory from hell.

I have just gripped Grace's hips and her naked flesh is as cold as ice water. The shock and the coldness causes my wrists to hurt horribly and this causes my bowels to spasm so violently that I think I'm about to succeed in shitting out my butt plug. But before I can expel the plug, it seems to come alive inside me and I scream in pain. My face is contorted in agony. My rectum! My prostate!

A few years earlier I had a prostate biopsy and I found the procedure very unpleasant, even with the local anesthetic. What I am experiencing now is infinitely worse. It feels as if my butt plug has just fired a barbed harpoon through the center of my prostate, destroying the gland and my reproductive ductwork beyond. The pain is unbearable and I'm rolling on the floor and crying in agony.

I dimly feel Grace's arms on my body. "I'm rolling you on your back, David," she says calmly. "Try to help me."

I don't understand, I don't understand! I want to shout to Grace what my problem is but I feel so confused and overwhelmed with pain that the words just won't come. And I'm breathing in great gulps of air and my arms and legs are starting to feel heavy. I've got to get this horrible plug out of me! It feels alive! I can feel it twisting and spinning and sliding into me and it's absolutely horrible. So I reach back to my anus with a last burst of my fading strength and thankfully I grab a thick handful of the coarse hair. I'm somewhat surprised. The plug seems to have a life of its own and is sliding even deeper into my intestines. I had this irrational fear that all the coarse hair had already been sucked into my body.

This horrible plug! I am determined to get it out no matter what the pain. So I pull as hard as I can and the tail comes easily into the air. I stare at the end. At first I'm simply bewildered. There's no rubber plug, just the end of the hairs attached to a scalp of skin. I stare more closely and blink in horror. The scalp, it reminds me of deer skin shedding from antlers. This skin is fresh, alive, as if it had just been torn from a living animal. I wince from the pressure in my intestines. My whole body is vibrating. Something is wiggling vigorously along my digestive tract. It's sliding deeper into me. I'm sure of it!

I look up and see Grace calmly kneeling near me, smiling and not saying anything. That makes no sense. Pushing that thought aside, I force my heavy arm and hand to return to my anus. Fuck! It's enormous! I'm so open I could probably pop my hand into my rectum very easily. I try to do so, if only to see if I have any chance at all of grabbing the creature crawling up my digestive tract.

But Grace stops me. She pulls my arm to my side and then finishes rolling me flat on my back. I'm panting heavily in deep full breaths and my arms and legs feel as if they weigh ten times what they should. What the hell is going on?! My eyes search for Grace's eyes for answers.

And she's laughing at me! "David! Didn't your mother ever teach you not to stick your dirty little hands inside your dirty smelly butt in the presence of naked girls?" Grace clicks her tongue in disapproval. "You have such disgusting manners!"

"What..." I gasp. "What is it?"

"What's inside you? Well, I guess I might tell you if you ask sweetly."

I'm still panting deeply as I stare at Grace. My arms are almost unmovable now. I'm completely at her mercy and I'm just beginning to realize that means I'm completely at nothing at all. "Please?" I whisper.

"Well, okay, since you were nice and said please. The creature is called a Silkie. You never had a plug. It was just me being playful with my pet Silkie. It's vaguely similar to an octopus, no bones and all sleek muscle, but it's an air breather. My Silkie is also a juvenile that has just begun its metamorphosis to adulthood. The coarse tail is the mark of the juvenile. Its adult tail will be soft and luxuriant. And you know how nice those adult tails are, don't you, you stupid moron?"

I gasp. "My butt..."

"Yes, it would be very appropriate to call you a gaping asshole now. My first wipe was a powerful muscle relaxant and topical anesthetic. It dilated you so I could slip my Silkie inside your rectum without you feeling it. I was careful not to touch your prostate with the first wipe though. I didn't want to diminish the pleasure of watching your expression as my Silkie fired its juvenile harpoon. That was very enjoyable!"

Grace sighs happily and goes on. "In the rear of the Silkie near its tail is a concave area around its anus. At the start of its metamorphosis, it fires a barb that semi-paralyzes its host, potent neurotoxins that relax your voluntary muscles. That's why you can't lift your arms."

I try to shout but all I can manage is a whisper. "What?!"

Grace laughs and continues. "I didn't have to rotate my pet to fire into your prostate. That was just me being playful. Any meaty part of your rectal wall would have done just as well. And the toxins also stimulate deep breathing in the host, just what the Silkie needs. It wants your body to be full of fresh oxygen-rich blood."

My eyes go wide as I dimly realize what Grace is alluding to. I struggle to test whether I can stop my deep breathing. A pitiful show of defiance, but it's the only thing I can offer as protest.

"David! Don't you dare fight the deep breathing! If you do, I'll put my heels on your delicate little wrists and then grind down with all my weight! The pain will leave you gasping and I'll still get the breathing I want. It's your choice whether you want the pain. You can't change what's happening with the Silkie."

My body feels like lead and my mind is thinking furiously for some way to resist but I'm hitting on empty. Meanwhile Grace is bringing all the pillows and sheets from the bed and piling them near my hips. I give a soft scream from a new intense pain. It's coming from the middle of my bowels.

Grace hears me and quickly kneels by my side and starts probing my abdominal and stomach area with her ice-cold fingers. She finally finds the spot she's searching for and pushes down hard with rigid fingers. I scream again.

"Oh, you feel that, do you?" Grace says with a smile. "The Silkie has made it to the valve between your large and small intestines. What you're feeling is the destruction of the valve. Your value is designed to resist a backflow, and my Silkie is very eager to continue."

"Where's it going?!" I hiss through clenched teeth. "My stomach? My God! Will it come out through my throat?!" I whisper hoarsely.

Grace shakes her head. "No. Your small intestine is its final destination. That's where its metamorphosis will occur. The blood rich tissue and all the special nutrients it craves, it's all there." She laughs. "Think of the Silkie as our child, David, the child you always wanted to have but never did. You wanted to mate with me, and now you are pregnant with our child! I've knocked you up!"

Grace reaches into my gaping ass and coats her fingers with some of the excess lube on my rectal walls. "Look, David!" she laughs as she holds her slimy brown fingers under my nose. "Recognize this? I've added brown coloring to your lube just to embarrass you the next time you shit your shorts. A nice touch to the loop, don't you think?"

"I don't understand," I cry back. Grace just laughs and grabs my limp penis with her lubed hand and tries to pump me into an erection. I'm stunned and horrified.

Grace is quite vigorous for a moment with her pump and squeeze rhythm, working the shaft of my limp penis with one hand and rolling the head of my penis between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. She keeps going with her obscene handjob while I stare at her in disbelief, and then she frowns and shrugs. "I was just curious whether a male could get a hard-on with a harpoon through his prostate. Apparently not." Grace stops her handjob and starts placing pillows under my upper thighs. With my legs spread wide, I realize in horror she's positioning me into a female birthing position.

"After it feeds," Grace says in a conversational tone, "the adult Silkie will emerge the same way it went in. Think of your shit as your menstrual flows, David, and now your shitty period days are over! Your anus is nicely dilated and prepped for delivery. Your rectal walls will be your child's birth canal."

The churning in my gut suddenly ceases. Grace studies the lack of motion for a moment and nods and raises her arm high above her head as if to slap me hard in the gut. "Any last questions, David, before I give my pet permission to begin? Ask now. Once the process starts, you won't be able to do much of anything except die. During metamorphosis, the Silkie is a truly voracious eater." Grace says her last words with genuine awe.

I stare at Grace. She's changed in appearance! There's so much I don't understand. She still has her extraordinary athletic body and golden hair, but now her eyes are glowing with a bright green fire and she has the A-cup breasts of Lucia and the thick hairy pubic bush of Caitlyn. Somehow though, I still recognize the essence of Grace.

Questions? Will she answer truthfully? Yes, why not? I'm about to die. "How do you know," I whisper, "that I always wanted children?"

Grace laughs. "David! Do you think this is the first time we've done this?! Next question!"

"Why are you torturing me?"

"You call this torture?! This is creating a Silkie! You are not scheduled for torture, not yet! I'll grant you one more question if you're quick!"

I don't understand her answers at all. As I stare in confusion, I see Grace tensing her arm muscles, and I blurt out my last question before I die. "What are you?"

Grace blinks. "What am I? You know, that's the first time you've ever asked me that." She paused for a moment. "I'm a grace ender, get it?" Another pause. "I'm a grace ender. Get it, you fucking moron?!" And with a scream she snaps her arm down like a whip and slaps me full force in the intestines with the back of her hand.

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers