Liars Table

Story Info
Small town marriage produces a child not the husband's.
4.6k words
2.8
47.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

Place: Red Creek

Characters:

Steve Newborn Junior,

Steve Newborn Senor

Selena Newborn, wife of Steve Newborn Sr. and mother of Steve Jr.

Oscar Lockhart, Selena's next door neighbor from childhood and long ago standout player at Red Creek High.

Names and places are entirely fictitious.

It was early spring the last time I passed through Red Creek. I had spent the night up at Peaty and as usual planned on having breakfast in Red Creek. I been doing it for years. They were just now erecting the large sign at the entrance of town proclaiming the Red Creek Devils as last years state football champions. The sign was replacing an older dilapidated sign proclaiming the Devils as champions over twenty years earlier. Two championships in twenty years, not bad, I thought.

Red Creek is a typical small southern town. The cotton gin shut down years ago and the cotton mill has been gone for over fifteen years. The high school is still there, two banks, four lawyers and a small, down in the mouth strip mall, line the highway passing through town.

If it's Walmart you want that's going to be eight miles up the road just before you get to Peaty.

Only a small portion of the residence of Red Creek actually work there. Most wage earners drive to the near by towns or up to the city for work or maybe pilot an over the road truck to distant states. There are lots of ways to get by and still come home to Red Creek, if your lineage runs deep here.

McDonald and Burger King split most of the food business but Lonny's All Night Diner still occupies choice real estate at the corner of state road 26 and the main US highway through town. Lonny's All Night Dinner has a smaller sign underneath advising that the restaurant is open seven days a week from 7 Am to 8 pm except Sunday when the hours are 8 am to 6 pm.

In small towns all over the south I've noticed that local men will congregate for breakfast. As a traveling man I always wonder what their connection is. They are generally middle aged to retired but as old ones move on new ones seem to phase in. It's a tradition that seems to endure. Often as not the locals refer to it as the liars table.

Tables are pushed together to accommodate 6 to 12 men. One man may leave to go to work and another will take his place. Over a morning breakfast period the table will change faces several times. I have been eating at Lonny's for so long that nothing is said when I sit at the liars table even though I'm not a local.

In the fall and into the winter the table seems to always be populated with large men that talked loud about football. During the season, during any given morning they will dissect every game from every angle. And after that they will once again recount their own glory days when they starred for Red Creek High or those periods they spent at Berton State Teachers, or some other obscure school on a scholarship that didn't pan out.

But it was later in the year at the liars table that I began picking up shaded remarks surrounding a dark revelation about the Red Creek football dynasty.

That was where I first heard of Steve Newborn Junior, Steve was the quarterback for the Devils and had practically carried them single handed to the championship. He had just signed to a scholarship at the state university and the town of Red Creek was cheering him on.

Steve's parents were Selena Newborn his mother and Steve Newborn Senior his father for whom Steve Junior had been named. They are a prominent family in Red Creek.

Selena met Steve in her junior year in college. Steve was from Bullard which was only 25 miles south of Red Creek. Their homes being so close it was only natural they would commute to and from the university together. They were just friends during college as Selena and Steve both sampled college life.

Selena graduate a year ahead of Steve and took a teaching job in the nearby town of Rutlege. During the next school term Steve called and asked would she like to come down and visit him during homecoming at the university. Steve was still in school since he was studying dentistry and the program required longer than the the teaching program which Selena had recently completed.

Being bored with social life around Red Creek Selena accepted the invitation and afterward started seeing Steve regularly. Steve didn't push for sex but Selena liked Steve and was already seeing him as the mother of her children so she subtly began pushing the relationship in that direction. Steve was very pliable and soon they were a couple and it wasn't long after that before Selena was thinking about a big church wedding at the Red Creek Methodist Church.

Steve was what a lot of women want in a man. He was loyal, witty, trustworthy and a good earner. But to Selena he did have one flaw. Even though he was a religious person he was not blessed. With a four inch package Steve struggled to satisfy Selena. After several years of torrid college sex, sex with Steve was just so so or less.

Nevertheless, Selena decided that was a small trade off to make a good marriage and the wedding took place. After the marriage Steve finished dental school and entered a practice with an older dentist up in Peaty. They found and old house in Red Creek with lots of charm and even more rooms. Selena was planning on a large family.

They started working on the family soon after marriage but nothing was happening. Selena consulted a doctor who proclaimed her perfect for conceiving and advised to just give it time. The diagnosis on Steve was positive also although the doctor had not assured him that he would eventually father a child. In fact he had been very pessimistic.

A couple of years went by with nothing to show for their efforts. It didn't seem to bother Steve although he didn't want to disappoint Selena. For her part Selena knew that she was becoming more than a little bit bitchy.

Oscar Lockhart

Selena had just turned onto Main Street going north to Peaty when she saw a very familiar form walking away from her in the same direction. Without seeing the face she knew that it was Oscar Lockhart a neighbor from her childhood on Wicker Street.

Oscar had lived two doors down from her and although he was three years older she had always had a crush on him. He had everything a young girl admires, good looks, muscular build, played the guitar and most of all he was the star quarterback on the Red Creek Devils foot ball team. It was Oscar that had led the team to a first ever division championship.

After high school Oscar had gone to the University on a football scholarship. The coaches had shifted him from quarterback to corner back and after 2 years of little playing time and bad grades Oscar left school. Although his family still lived in Red Creek Oscar didn't return. Selena had heard that he had gone to Nashville to pursue a music career and another time someone told her he was working with a roofing contractor in Florida.

But today Oscar Lockhart was definitely going in her direction on Main Street in Red Creek. Selena eased her new red BMW sports car that Steve, her husband, had recently bought her along side of Oscar.

"Hey neighbor, do you need a lift." Saline shouted as she pulled to stop along side Oscar.

Oscar turned and approached the vehicle before he realized who it was. Each exclaimed their surprise in this chance meeting. After a moment Selena repeated her offer.

"So, would you like for me to drop you off somewhere?"

"No, gotta meet a fellow just around the corner. We're going up to Peaty together. Thanks anyway. These are nice wheels you have. I hate to miss a ride in it. I bet it's fun to drive."

"Yeah, it's kinda fun, I'll let you drive it sometime."

"That's great. I'm going to take you up on that. Don't forget you promised." And with that he blew her a kiss and started back walking up the sidewalk.

Selena pulled back into traffic smiling at having run into someone she used to fantasize about. After a moment she realized that she was a titter about seeing Oscar again. She mentally chastised herself for being so immature.

Even though Oscar was still on her mind she was surprised the next day when the phone rang and it was Oscar.

"Hey, I'm ready for that ride you promised." He started out.

Caught by surprise Selena was flustered and confused although she quickly recovered and told him that sure the ride was on even though at the time she thought of it as just a friendly reply. Surely Oscar wouldn't think she was serious. But he was serious and now he was suggesting that this every afternoon would be a good time

. A few hours later Selena found herself driving towards Rutledge which was about 20 miles from Red Creek and a much larger town. Selena was relieve that Oscar hadn't suggested meeting closer because she wasn't sure she wanted to be seen riding in a car with him..

She shouldn't have worried. When she met Oscar in the parking lot in front of Kroger he opened her door and indicated she should slide over and let him drive. Three blocks down the main road he turned into a local motel and parked in front of one of the rooms.

"Come on." he commanded as he turned the engine off and started to get out of the car. " I got us a room."

"Oscar, I can't go in a motel room with you." Selena stammered. "I'm a married woman. And besides I don't think I would even if I weren't married."

"Aw come on Sal. We're old friends. Come on in and let's talk. It would look funny if we just sit here in the car talking. People will wonder what we're up to."

Selena held firm for a while but eventually was worn down by Oscar's persistence and seemingly innocent intentions. Resignedly she got out of the car and followed Oscar inside. Selena had never been in a seedy motel room before and she immediately wished she hadn't come in this one. To make matters worse after sliding a chair in her direction Oscar stripped his shirt off and flopped down in a chair between Selena and the door. Selena glanced around the room like a cornered animal.

Without recognizing Selena's obvious discomfort, Oscar started prattling about the few times they had been around each other when they both lived on Wicker street in Red Creek. Oscar made it sound like they had been real close when in reality Oscar had hardly acknowledge she existed in those days when he was the high school football star and she was just an awkward teenager still developing.

Little by little Selena relaxed and entered into the conversation. Oscar really wasn't acting like an immediate threat. And the truth was Oscar was one of those few men that did look good with his shirt off. It was bothering her less all the time. Selena even found herself wondering how it would feel to just touch his muscular shoulders.

After about forty five minutes Oscar made his move. While they were still sharing a laugh over recounting the time Selena had been grounded for smoking Oscar got up and stood in front of Selena. Selena didn't resist when he pulled her to her feet and kissed her. She even momentarily kissed him back before breaking away and breathlessly saying.

"Oscar, please I'm a married woman."

Oscar didn't reply but simply pulled her back into his arms and resumed kissing her. From time to time Selena would manage to mutter,

"Please." or some times even, "Please, Oscar." But the kissing always resumed and before long Oscar had unbuttoned the two top buttons of her blouse and started to caress her shoulders.

At this point the, "Please Oscar." stopped altogether and the, "Please." became weaker and weaker.

Without really thinking Selena found herself caressing Oscar's own bare shoulders. The same bare shoulders she had watched during the summers so long ago when Oscar would cut their grass. So intent was Selena's preoccupation with Oscar's bare top that her own blouse had come off her shoulders and Oscar was unhooking her brassiere.

Selena gasped as Oscar cupped her breast and at the same time ran his tongue down her throat. She made no protest as Oscar slipped her skirt down, letting it fall in a pile at her feet. He led her to the bed and gentle lay her back. Selena had started crying softly when Oscar had dropped her skirt and the crying increase as he easily slipped her panties down.

With his own pants now in a pile on the floor, and Selena now lying naked and sobbing on the bed in front of him, and his cock standing long and proud out in front Oscar crawled onto the bed with her and positioned himself between her legs for the coup de grace. Selena half way rose from the bed and said.

"Please Oscar, use a condom. I can get pregnant."

"Don't worry." Oscar assured her. "I've had a vasectomy."

and with that he easily slid his large cock up into her belly. Selena gasped and continued her now racking sobs.

Oscar remained still for a moment as they both savored the intense pleasure of a full mature cock in a woman's vagina that had never been so full.

Oscar didn't try to induce and orgasm in Selena in her current emotional state but instead began a slow rhythmic in and out motion until his own orgasm couldn't be held back any longer. Selena felt him gushing in her and momentarily the sobbing stopped. It was only a little later as they started cleaning up that she started softly crying again.

Oscar suggested she sit a while and compose herself but Selena insisted she needed to go. Oscar pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly once more.

"I'll call you." were the only words exchanged as he let her out the door.

When Oscar called the next day he dutifully inquired as to how she was without mentioning their encounter the day before.

"I'll be okay." Selena said softly while trying not to break out in tears. Oscar coaxed her into a brief conversation before finally finishing with.

"We gonna be alright, sweetheart. Don't you worry. I'm gonna be here for you." and with that he ended the conversation by promising to call her again later.

The first night after the encounter Selena lay awake beside her husband while silently recounting the breaking of her wedding vows in her mind. Even though their sex was far from satisfactory Selena was feeling terrible that she had not kept her side of the bargain.

At the same time she was being remorseful, memories of Oscars large muscular body against hers kept reoccurring. As more days passed the remorse diminished and were replaced with the memories of Oscars body on her own.

So it wasn't surprising when Oscar called the next week asking to meet her again that Selena agreed. This time she went straight to the Motel and moments after entering the motel room she was

naked, on her back with her legs spread out and Oscar was once again sliding his big rod into her belly. This time however, Selena had had a week to anticipate it and the results were very different.

The shame and recriminations behind her and she entered into the copulation with enthusiasm. Soon after the penetration Selena experience her first orgasm of the afternoon. More followed before Oscar allowed himself the pleasure of once more emptying his gorged cock into her womb.

After Oscar dismounted she lay sprawled out on the bed completely satiated for a long while. After cleaning himself and dressing Oscar plopped down in a chair and waited until Selena pulled herself up and quietly went about doing the same. With her face flushed and red and her hair completely disheveled it took a while to put herself back together.

All the while some of the fear and shame Selena had previously experienced slowly returned. What if Oscar was lying and she became pregnant? What if she caught something? What if somebody saw her and somehow her husband found out. Over the next few weeks as they continued to meet she learned how to cope with these fears but they were always there.

The first few times Selena would come in, they would fuck, and then she would leave. In later encounters they would still strip as soon as they came together but after a while Selena started visiting a while after sex and actually become acquainted with Oscar. Around town not much was known about Oscar after he left the University.

Selena learned that he hadn't taken well to university level school work and his grades were failing. But the real problem was that the coaches had moved him from quarterback to a corner back and he hadn't taken well to the change. Plus he wasn't getting any playing time. Seems they were just using him to practice against. In time Oscar saw he was neither getting an education nor becoming a college level star. So one day without telling anybody he just left.

After leaving Red Creek with such a fanfare returning was not an option as most the men at Lonny's liars table had already surmised. What they didn't know was where went and was he still alive. Selena had already learned that he was definitely alive and in possession of a very hard and strong body. The attraction was limited to sex however since she had also learned that Oscar was a very shallow and duplicitous person.

After leaving the university Oscar had drifted from state to state working as a laborer on various construction jobs. In time he started calling himself a carpenter and started trying to get in the carpenters union but so far hadn't had any luck and with a bad economy he was having trouble finding laborer work.

For the past few months he had been supplying several used car lots north of Peaty with cheap rusted out cars that he was towing from up north. Cars in the north rusted more rapidly than southern cars because of the salt that was used for the roads during winter icing so you could buy them cheap.

Selena had notices a steel contraption in a corner of the motel. Oscar explained that was to hitch two cars together for towing.

Oscar would buy a bus ticket to Cleveland Ohio and carry the hitch with him. Once there he would buy a couple of old rusted out northern cars and hope that one of them would be in good enough condition to make the trip south to Peaty while pulling the second car. Once back south the rusted out holes would be patched with bondo and a new paint job applied. There seemed to be a ready market for these cheap old clunkers but the margin of profit was slim. After paying all of his expenses Oscar wasn't prospering.

Selena also learned that Oscar didn't have much pride. After the fourth encounter Oscar asked if she could help him with the hotel bill. Even though Selena didn't work, her husband, Steve, provided her with spending money. She reluctantly ponied up for a weeks rent of almost two hundred dollars.

The next time she left Oscar a donation without being asked but told him she couldn't help with the rent anymore. She just couldn't handle the idea that her husband was having to pay for a place for her to cheat on him.

The next time Oscar called the invitation was to meet at an empty parking lot at a stadium just outside of Meredith. They parked in a back part of the lot where anyone approaching could be seen a long time before the got to them.

The car was cramped but by sliding the seat back just enough room was available for Oscar to mount her, After she had slipped her panties off and he had dropped his trousers down around his ankles the action began. Oscar didn't wait long before a grunt signaled that he was about to release his load in her. The feel of his scalding charge spewing into her belly helped Selena to reach her own orgasm before Oscar collapsed on her.

When Oscar rolled off of Selena he expertly wiped himself off with his handkerchief and had his pants back on in no time at all. Selena imagined he had had a lot of practice.

As For Selena she was left with her legs splayed out sitting in a sticky mess. Cum was pooled on part of her dress that she hadn't hiked far enough up and was running down on the leather seat covers. Worse yet there was a strong odor of sex permeating the car. Oscar gave her quick kiss and was out the door and gone. Having experienced at least one orgasm Selena was at least in a mood to cope with the sorry mess.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers
12