Lia's First Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need more, I need so much more, and I need it to come faster. I am lifting my hips to him, pushing myself onto him, bucking against him in desperation.

"Oh my god baby, you feel so fucking good. You feel so amazing. I'm scared I'm going to come, but this feels so fucking good. I need to slow down. You are so fucking sexy Lia...so fucking amazing in every way."

"Yes, it feels so good."

I manage to get out a response during a brief pause between movements. I have never been so turned on. I have never needed a cock so bad. I have never been so basic, so raw, and so instinctual in my needs.

He thrusts again hard and deep, and fast, and begins to pound in and out in a laudable rhythm. I move with him, meeting his movements thrust for thrust. The manliness of his body is hard to ignore as I feel the sensation of his balls kissing my lips over and over; he keeps pushing in as deep as he can possibly go.

"I'm gonna come baby. Oh god, I'm gonna come."

He is moaning, and at first I feel the throbbing begin in his testicles, and then on through his girth. I feel fluids surging out of him, and into me, coating my insides with his essence.

Feeling the peak of his pleasure is too much, I come again, seeing only stars for a moment while sharing in the sensations of utter bliss.

My body is trembling against his, he falls limp.

His lips nuzzle my neck, and my cheek falls against his. Neither of us can move and we lay there recovering.

His erection grows soft still inside me, and the throbbing of our sensitive nerves slowly abates.

He pulls himself free, gently and slowly, and part of me is sad to feel him leave. He rolls next to me, and entangles his limbs with mine as he wraps around me. He gives my neck a series of little sweet kisses, before he finds a spot to keep his face nestled against me. We lay like that in utter joy and relaxation, completely and utterly spent.

He places his hand on my cheek, pulling my lips to his, and we kiss each other with love, and like, lust and happiness. We are both so calm, so serene, so completely relaxed.

Finally, together, we drift off into a grateful sleep.

12