Lia's Graduation Day! Ch. 02

Story Info
Lia learns about Sam's past experiences with her father.
1.6k words
4.19
19.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have I gotten myself into this time?" Lia muttered to herself as she exited the theatre.

Seconds ago, Sam had run out of the theatre about to burst into tears. The two of them had just witnessed Sam's father getting a secretive handjob from Lia's mother Mandy.

At first, Lia was filled with excitement. Seeing a penis for the first time was a big deal for her, even if her mother was stroking it. Also, she was excited for her mother. It was, to her knowledge, the only action Mandy had seen in years.

On the other hand, Sam was traumatized. After staring for a brief moment, Sam dashed to the nearest exit and began to cry.

As Lia exited the theatre, she was still a bit confused about the situation, but was beginning to put the pieces together. Sam had feelings for her dad that were far from simple. But why would Sam want to set up her father with Mandy? Did she not realize what the implications might be?

"Sam, I'm sorry you had to see that. I think I'm beginning to understand-"

"No! You obviously don't understand anything! What your mom and my dad are doing in there was supposed to be our special thing!" Sam began crying again into her hands.

"I'm... sorry Sam. I had no idea. We both had no idea this would happen."

Eventually, Sam stopped crying but continued to stare at the ground. Her dad had betrayed her as far as she was concerned. After a while, Sam muttered,

"He said that we were special Lia. What does this mean? I still love him, but how am I even going to talk about this?"

Lia paused to try and think about how to respond.

"I'm not sure saying anything to him is the best decision. Together I'm sure we will figure it out though! You should spend the night tonight and we will talk all about it." As she said this, Lia grabbed Sam's hand to comfort her, which Sam happily accepted.

"Thanks Lia. I know this is all so weird and most people would think it is gross, but... thanks."

"No problem! For now, let's get back into the theatre so it looks like nothing is wrong."

"Good idea," Sam said.

After the movie, the four said their goodbyes and how great the night was.

On the way home, Sam didn't say much to her father. She was mad, but trying to contain it until she figured out what to do.

Lia's trip home with her mother was relatively uneventful. The entire rest of the movie, Lia's mind couldn't get off the fact that a father and daughter could actually be in love. The entire thought was so strange to her. Did that mean that she could be in love with her mom and not know it?

Lia glanced at her mother for a moment, who smiled back happily once she noticed her daughter looking at her. Lia quickly turned towards the window and began to panic. To relieve tension, she decided to bring up some small talk.

"So Mom... what did you think of Mr. Pierce tonight?"

"Oh he was wonderful. He acted like such the gentleman tonight don't you think?" Mandy had a look of pure joy on her face. It was obvious that she was beginning to calm down from how nervous she was that evening.

"Well Sam is coming over to spend the night tonight. We had a good time and wanted to hang out a bit longer."

"Oh that sounds like fun! We should really do more with them."

"Yeah, that was definitely a night I won't forget," Lia said.

The rest of the ride home was relatively silent, with both girls thinking about Mr. Pierce's cock.

Sam arrived later that night, and the girls went straight up to Lia's room. Lia had stolen a bottle of her mother's wine, and popped it open.

"We are probably going to need this," Lia said with a smile.

"Agreed," Sam said.

Sam and Lia both poured themselves a glass then sat on Lia's bed.

"So give me all the details Sam. I want to know everything so we can figure this out!"

"Okay... where to begin?"

The next few hours were spent talking about Sam's upbringing without a mother. Sam's father would always give her baths, and when Sam was old enough, he had to teach her all about the changes going on with her body. It was difficult for both of them since Mr. Pierce worked all the time and still had to find a way to care for Sam.

Eventually, Sam became old enough to take care of herself for the most part. However, the tension shifted a bit when Sam hit puberty. Sam and her father both didn't care about being naked around each other until Sam's breasts began to develop. Mr. Pierce didn't hesitate to teach his daughter about modesty, but Sam always said that she didn't care as long as it was just the two of them at home. Mr. Pierce began always making sure he was wearing something around her anyway.

Things stayed this way for all of middle school. Then high school came along. Sam's breasts were a 32 B by freshman year and a 36 C by junior year. Sam didn't mind still walking around the house naked occasionally, but she noticed her father beginning to get erections whenever she would be watching TV in her underwear with him or while she was sunbathing in her swimsuit.

Nothing had truly happened until after Sam's 18th birthday. It was a normal Saturday night, while the two were watching their favorite TV show together. Sam had fallen asleep on her father's chest wearing just a cami and a thong.

Sam awoke to her father stroking himself, and one of Sam's breasts was outside of her cami.

"Dad? What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"Uh... I was... umm..." Mr. Pierce was caught. Sam knew about masturbation even though her dad had failed to teach her. She knew men did it like how he was.

"It's OK Dad, I know what you're doing, but I'm not mad. It is because of me you haven't gone on any dates for the past years. Usually it would be Mom's job to do this right?"

Sam grabbed ahold of her father's cock and began stroking it like he was a moment ago.

"Sammy, you don't have to... do... mmmm."

Sam stopped at this part of the story.

"This is where it gets private Lia. I'm surprised I even told you this much. It's the wine I think!"

Both girls laughed. Lia responded,

"Wow I guess I'm all caught up now, but I'm still a little confused."

"Why? I told you about the feelings I had for him..."

"No not about that. I'm talking about why you wanted to set him up with my mom tonight."

Sam paused. She wasn't entirely sure why she did in the first place.

"Well, I just think he deserves a woman his age that can take care of him. We may have something special, but I could never please him the way a hot woman like your mom could!"

Both girls laughed again. Lia knew that what Sam was saying was true, but was still curious as to why Sam would give up that easy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Mandy came in to see the girls half-naked with an empty bottle of wine.

"Oh girls! Lia I told you not to take my wine! That was a good one too!"

Lia and Sam started to laugh and then Lia said, "We know!"

"Well I'm taking a shower and going to bed. No more wine you two!"

Mandy left the room and the girls began to laugh again. Lia pulled out another bottle of wine from underneath her bed.

"Alright, I've had enough serious talking. It's time to get wasted!" Lia poured both of them another large glass. They both proceeded to down the glass quickly and began telling dirty stories until Lia passed out.

Sam helped Lia into bed and then had to go to the bathroom. She wandered down the hall drunkenly and opened up the bathroom door. She was so drunk, she didn't notice or care that Lia's mom was in the shower right next to her.

After finishing, Sam looked up to see Mandy naked standing in front of her.

"Oh dear, you're so drunk!" Mandy exclaimed.

Sam nodded and grabbed Mandy's breasts. Mandy let out a shriek and then realized how good it felt. After all, Sam was so drunk that she wouldn't remember anyway.

Mandy picked Sam up, took her to the master bedroom, and laid Sam onto her bed. After being put on the bed, Sam reached for Mandy's large breasts again. Mandy was in heaven. No one had touched her breasts in years and she didn't care that it was another girl. The pleasure was too great for her to counter with rational thought.

After a while of playing with her breasts, Sam drunkenly said, "I love you Mom. I always wanted special time with you too!"

Mandy was confused. Did that mean Sam and Mr. Pierce had done something similar? Sam began licking down Mandy's stomach before she could continue thinking.

Sam reached Mandy's pussy and began to lick her clit. Upon tasting Mandy's juices, Sam stopped for a moment and sat up. Mandy panicked thinking that Sam was starting to become conscious of her actions. After a moment of sitting up, Sam collapsed onto the bed asleep.

The next morning Sam woke up next to Lia and suddenly remembered what happened the night before...

(To Be Continued...)