Libby & Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
61 Followers

"Christ Mary what the ..." Her kiss stopped my question.

"If you do exactly what I ask you can have me but it's just our secret, just the four of us nobody else must ever know."

I was staggered and the drink didn't help.

"Mary, What is it? We don't have to do anything more than cuddle up this time we're naked and drunk but I can cope with that."

Mary began to sob. This was all too much for me. My cock was soft now and probably just as well I thought. Mary clung to me and asked to sleep with me as I got up out of the bath. I dried us off and with more booze than I should ever drink headed to bed with a horny confused lesbian whose girlfriend was passed out on the floor beside her sister who I was fucking regularly.

I had no reasonable expectation that this would be any simpler in the morning.

Around 1 am I awoke with Mary sucking on my cock. She really didn't know what she was doing which is a strange sensation in a woman of 36. Fuck! That's when it hit me she'd said she'd had a man but 22 years ago and challenged me to calculate. Christ almighty if she weren't incredibly precocious she must have been raped!

It was dark and I had the urgent need to piss. I gathered her up off my cock wrapped her in our blanket and carried her to the bathroom. In the awkward position of cuddling a naked woman on my lap I sat and emptied my bladder. I kissed her and held her. The whole bloody night was absurd. I picked her up again flushed and went back to bed.

"Who on earth hurt you?" I gambled.

"Just some man" Came the response through a sob.

"So no men ever again?"

"It's more complicated I do like some men but I prefer girls and ..." More sobs.

She snuggled up to me and told me things which will remain unmentioned here as I promised not to breathe a word. Suffice it to say Mary was genuinely Bi-sexual but had simply not indulged her occasional desire for men since her teens.

I was drunk but not too drunk to sport a well filed hard on. Mary reached down between us and stroked it somewhat awkwardly.

"I'm scared of getting pregnant. Would you put it in my bottom please," she murmured.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
61 Followers
12