Libby & Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were cloudy with passion, she was looking at him with desire, seeing him in his position made her want him even more. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life" she choked out, wanting to cry with need for him, and emotionally, he could feel it. He pushed himself into her, filling her completely, hearing her gasp with pleasure. Reaching between them, he found her clit, stroking it when they heard the slam of the freezer door shut. They looked at each other in surprise, and then Libby got the greatest look of fear on her face.

"Ryan" she whispered, meaning that Ryan was outside her door, in the kitchen. Van's playful side got the best of him, as he continued stroking her clit faster trying to get her to orgasm as he started to plunge in and out of her. "Van" she cried, out climaxing, just as he pushed himself all the way in her, climaxing himself. Thinking fast (although it was a bit too late for her), he pressed his lips against her, opening her mouth more forcefully than intended, crying out in ecstasy in her mouth. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. They pulled apart, breathing raggedly, and Libby calmed herself down enough to ask "Yes?"

"Libby, are you alright in there?" Ryan asked uncertainly through the door. "Uh, I'm fine, Ryan. A bit indecent at the-"

"Oh my dear god. I am... I am so going back upstairs... ewwness." Ryan interrupted her with. Van and Libby both burst into giggles at this. Libby's need for comfort still there just not as urgent, but she could feel it within her as she giggled, and the next thing she knew, she was crying. With him still inside of her. Leaning forward, she started crying onto his shoulder. Knowing she was crying, finally grieving over the loss of her... their baby, he withdrew out of her, lying her down below him, still comforting her. Feeling the comfort of his body over hers, the weight and the heat made her feel all the more safer.

"I... I'm sorry." She said, sniffling, calming down from crying. "For what? He asked in surprise, lowering himself so his head was lying between her breasts. "For losing your baby. I wanted it so much... just... From the thought of it, I was in love with it, and now its just... "

"Gone... And it's not your fault. I was the one that pushed you into the table. It's my fault." He filled in for her. "Fine, then it's both our faults, but still. I just.." She sighed. "I just feel so old. Nellie is three, I know I'm only seventeen, but I feel old since she is three. I want more children, Van. And if they're ever going to actually get along and have something to bond over, they have to be close in age. You wanted to know what was on my mind, well, the thought of having a baby is most of it." She sighed, stroking his hair, caressing his ear as she talked. There was a silence between them, a thoughtful one, a peaceful one. She stopped and focused on his breathing, something she's done ever since she could remember when she was nervous or felt she was about to get caught. She was scared she had spoken her mind a bit too much.

She didn't like to let people in. But at least she would let him in. He didn't say anything, lost in thought. A baby. She wanted a baby. His baby. The thought made him happy and nervous at the same time. She wanted his baby. It was... mind blowing really, if he did say so himself. He was also pleased that she spoke that much of her mind to him. It was really only recently that he had started to try to train her to speak her mind more to him, as normally she hinted and pussyfooted around saying what she really thought and left him all the clues, but he just had to add them up. Now... now she trusted him enough to let him know she wanted a baby. After the fact, but still. Taking a deep breath he decided to jump and ask "Do you still want a baby?" Praying for the answer to be yes. Scared of it being no. "I... Well... yeah, but.."

"But nothing, it wasn't your fault. Things happen." She sighed, suddenly feeling drained, her body relaxing. He let out a sigh as well, letting himself relax on top of her, putting his full weight on her. "I'm not suffocating you with my full weight, am I?" He asked. She lay still for a moment or so thinking, breathing, seeing if he was too heavy for her. Finally, coming to her conclusion, she said to him "No, you're fine."

~*~*~*~

"Someone pass me the donuts?" A moment later. "Someone? Anyone?" A look all around, at Ryan's face buried in the newspaper, Lisa was playing with her bananas and strawberries in her cereal, Nellie was sinking lower in her seat as if to avoid eating entirely. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Alright, you people are not nice. No way am I ever doing any of you any favors. Ever. Nellie, sit up in your seat and eat your breakfast." Getting up, she took two steps to get the box of donuts. "Heh. You really shouldn't be doing anyone any favors."

Ryan commented from behind the newspaper. Libby gave him a devilish grin. "You're mad because I'm getting some. Should I start moaning right now?" She imitated a low moan of sexual desire and Lisa looked up from her cereal game of banana and strawberry chase.

"What is going on between you two?" Lisa asked, looking from her brother to Libby and right back to her brother.

"Nothing." Ryan's reply came, though his hands showed red from embarrassment.

"Nope, not a thing. Ryan just happened to over hear me having sex, Nellie, how many times do I have to tell you to straighten up?" Libby glared at her daughter. Said daughter glared right back with a "I hate you so much right now" look and slowly, as if it pained her, started to straighten up. Once straight, she sighed and rolled her eyes, putting one elbow on the table, resting her head against her palm.

She was clearly bored as hell. "I'm sorry you, you WHAT? With who? Please tell me it was protected!" Lisa was saying. "I was having sex. With Nellie's father, and yeah it was protected" Libby lied. Lied right through her ass. Ryan meanwhile had finished his newspaper and now had no excuse to have it in front of his face as he was done with the last page and had been 'reading' it for the last quarter of an hour.

"Well, as much as I would love to stay here and continue this ever so interesting conversation on Libby's love life, I actually have... I have... " Ryan stood up and was saying. Libby tossed a look of amusement at him. "You have to pee?" She offered, giggling. Ryan glared at her, his eyes burning into hers with the heat of a blow dryer. "NO! Oh, hell, I just have to go!" He said, fumblingly putting away his newspaper, leaving it at the table, and then racing on upstairs. Lisa looked at Libby giggling and burst into giggles herself. Nellie looked confusedly at them both.

"What's so funny?!" She demanded, scowling back and forth between Lisa and her mother. Libby recovered faster than Lisa looked at Nellie and said "Grown up things, baby. Eat your cereal, it's getting soggy." Nellie scowled again and glaring at her mother, she sulkily behaved.

"I'd smack her more often if I were you," Lisa said, upon viewing Nellie's defiance. Libby looked at Nellie and shrugged. "Mmm. She obeys. What do I care as to the why or how? I'm just glad she behaves." Nellie of course listened to this and preened her meal area, happy now that her mother was glad she behaved, even if she did it with an attitude. Her ears sharpened, searching out to see if her mother and Lisa would talk more about her, but they seemed to be done with. Sighing, she looked down into her cereal bowl and moping she swirled her spoon around a couple of times and gave out a low sigh of boredom.

12