Libby Meets John Again

Story Info
Can Mark dom Libby into forgetting John?
5.5k words
4.47
12.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is continued from three previous submissions and you may enjoy reading them in order. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy.

*****************************************

The street was dim with the shadow of darkening storm clouds overhead as Libby made her way across the busy intersection. There was no prelude to the impact of the hard male body that almost knocked her to the ground, but strong hands were quickly supporting her arms, holding her up as she adjusted to the sudden jolt. As her eyes flashed upward, her body experienced an even stronger jolt as the realization of who was standing before her reeled through her brain, her lips moved to form words but none seemed to emerge.

"Ooops I'm sorry, I didn't see you there......Oh lord........Libby......I can't believe it's you!" John looked into the face of the woman he knew as his lover, his friend, the woman he believed was his soulmate, the woman he had not seen or heard from for almost 2 years.

"John" was all Libby could muster, still breathless from both the physical jolt and the shock of seeing him again after so long.

"What are you doing in Seattle? What happened, why did you stop calling, stop emailing me....why Libby, why??" John was bewildered and shaken, searching for answers, his hands remained on Libby's arms and he drew her closer.

"I live here now John, I moved here about a year ago." Libby tried to move back, away from his grip, but John simply guided her towards an alcove along the building.

"Oh my god, Libby. You live here and you NEVER told me, NEVER called me?? How could you do this, how could you live here and not let me know?" John was shaking now, overcome with emotions surging through him. This woman always had this effect on him and he tried desperately to control the building frustration growing within him.

Libby leaned against the stone wall of the alcove and shook her head, "John, please, you know things were going nowhere, you made it clear, very clear where I stood with you. I accepted my place and you let me drift away from you slowly until I simply had no reason to call any more."

John looked into her eyes, shaking his head, aching to just pull Libby into his arms and kiss her, to drug her with his marvelous thick wet tongue and make her feel again, to try and reach her soul the way he once had. Libby looked into John's eyes and bit her lower lip, the warmth of feelings long forgotten starting to erupt but before they took hold of her, Libby broke away, turning towards the street and mentally separating herself from John.

"Look, John, I'm sorry things didn't work out for us, what we shared was incredible, you must know that, but I had to move on with my life, I had to carve out a place for myself and it just so happens that I had a fantastic job opportunity here, so I moved here.......I think we should just go our separate ways and........."

"NO, Libby, NO, please.........don't walk away from me again, I'm begging you, let me have one more chance........"

Libby sighed heavily, she was used to John's promises and his pleading and she shook her head, "John, please......I can't, I simply can't go back to the way things were.....let's just consider this a chance encounter, please......."

"Things can be different now, you live here, we can see each other whenever we want.......we can be together, the way we always wanted to be.......I can give you what you need, what you want........"

"You left Sheila??"

John just looked at Libby. She shook her head and started moving away from the alcove, John grabbed her arm.

"Please, Libby, don't walk away from me........"

"Answer me John, tell me......are you free to give yourself to me, to anyone??"

"I can have more time now, I can give more of myself to you......"

"Damnit John, just stop it.......you haven't changed......it's useless"

Libby groaned as John pressed her against the wall and his mouth closed over hers, his tongue forced its' way into her mouth and his body crushed hers against the stone surface and she felt the warmth spread through her like wildfire, her pussy tingling and wetting despite her struggle to fight him off. His hands moved down Libby's arms and slid behind her waist, pulling her body against his. She could feel the bulge in his pants pushing against her and groaned loudly into John's mouth, Libby hated herself for her body's betrayal. His knee quickly slipped between her legs and opened up Libby's warmth, he rubbed between her thighs and felt her trembling. Yes, yes, John thought as he continued his attack on her senses, his fingers moved up and sought out her hardening nipples, rubbing them through her blouse. Libby's hands flew up and tried to push John back, her hands on his shoulders trying to ward off his attack. She finally broke free from his mouth, "let me go, now John!"

"I know you still feel the same, your body is responding to me, you know it Libby." John continued to caress her neck with his lips, kissing, arousing. Libby groaned, then gasped and pushed away once more.

"Of course my body is going to respond to your touch, you know what I crave, that's no secret John. It doesn't mean I want to be with you again, it doesn't mean you have some hold over me, now let me go." Libby shoved him out of the way and started down the sidewalk, but John followed right behind.

"Stop this Libby, please, let's just go talk somewhere, let's just see what we could work out, please Libby, please." He kept stride with her quick steps, gently taking hold of her arm.

Libby stopped to face him once again, "No John, I'm not going anywhere with you, we had something once, but you have to accept that you can't offer me what I want or need, now please just let me go."

His grip on her arm firmed and he gently tried to pull her to him again. "Where do you live....where do you work.......at least let me have the chance to contact you Libby, please."

At that Libby stopped walking abruptly and laughed. "You must be kidding, John. You? call? You? contact me? Now I know you aren't serious. Take care of yourself John, goodbye." and with that Libby turned and started out across the street.

John knew he was defeated. His heart raced, he knew he made too many mistakes with her, too many times he just let her slip through his fingers. She had been the most devoted love to him, she had taken so many risks to be with him time and again, yet he let her down. He watched her moving further away from him and John realized she was right, she never got from him what she wanted, what she needed, what she deserved. The sky suddenly burst forth with rain and John stood, getting soaked as he watched the love of his life, his one true soulmate hurry along the sidewalk and around the corner and once again, out of his life.

*************************

Libby started to run as she turned the corner and ducked into a corner store to escape the rain and collect her thoughts, her heart was racing and she needed to slow down and get over the shock of seeing John again. Living in Seattle, she knew there was always a possibility, bumping into him, seeing him again, yet her mind scattered with the thoughts, memories and logic that ultimately had driven her away from him. After quickly paying for a bottle of water, Libby returned to the street, looking both ways to see if he had followed, then quickly called a cab to make her escape complete.

Back at home, the phone rang and Libby's heart raced as she wondered if John could be so bold to have found her number so quickly after their meeting, she knew that was nearly impossible since he didn't even know her last name now. The male voice on the phone brought a wide smile to her lips and her voice lilted, "oh, sweetheart, I'm so glad you called."

************

Mark walked up to the front door and slid his key into the lock of his lovers little home. A mixture of sound and smell filled his senses as he opened the door and entered and Mark quickly made his way into the kitchen where Libby stood humming along to the music and stirring dinner on the stove. She felt him slip up behind her and she tried to concentrate on the task of making dinner as Mark's hands started to explore her all too willing and ready body. His hands cupped her full breasts and squeezed softly, his thumbs moving upward to start a slow massage of her already erect nipples. The vibrations of her moan gently stirred John's cheek as he rubbed his face along her neck and pressed the ever thickening bulge against her ass. Libby pushed back, arching as she felt her lovers cock stiffening against her full asscheeks and she knew what was in store, so she carefully turned down the fire on dinner and reached down to raise her skirt.

"Mmmmm such a well-trained slut my precious one, I hope you didn't forget about my other rules." Libby smiled as she hitched up her skirt and tucked it into the waistband, knowing Mark would be all too pleased that she was pantiless and her ass and pussy would be fully exposed to him now. She leaned forward a bit and continued preparing dinner just as he wished, not breaking her routine unless he requested it of her.

His fingers slid downward between her legs and Mark could feel the heat before his hand reached her liquid hot snatch. "Oh, my precious, such a good little slut you are." He groaned as his fingers dipped into her honey dripping slit, coating his fingers before smearing her own lubricant across her tight little pucker hole. Libby clenched down as she felt him preparing her, she knew just what her lover wanted of her and she moved to accommodate his desire, leaning forward and spreading her legs further apart.

"Remove your blouse pet, let me see those delicious tits hanging down, shaking as I fill you tonight." Libby quickly obeyed and her blouse was tossed onto the kitchen stool, which she was almost immediately thrust over. The sound of his zipper quickened her heart beat and without further warning his fat cockhead was pushing at the opening of her sugarhole, soaking itself, before sliding back and pushing against her tightest brown taint hole. Libby groaned loudly as Mark thrust forward and his fat cockhead popped through the tight ring of her anus just as his fingers sought out her clit and he flicked it making her gasp in pleasure and pain. With one deep thrust, his cock was buried to the balls in her hot squeezing puckerhole and the heat and excitement made Libby squirm with anticipation, wanting him to pound her, knowing she would have to wait until he was ready,

"Oh fuck Libby, you are so tight, so incredibly hot and tight on my cock tonight." Wanting to please him, Libby clenched her smooth anal passage around him and heard the sharp intake of breath as her muscles massaged his thickness. His hand cracked down on her asscheek leaving a handprint and his assault began in earnest, thrusting into her depths, pinning her against the kitchen stool, her tits hanging down, her hands clutching the legs, Marks hand alternately spanking and caressing her ass.

"Yes my sweet pet, yes, squeeze down, make me feel your tightness, make my cock happy sweet baby and I will allow you to cum." Libby grunted and clenched with all her might, wanting so much to make Mark happy, wanting so much to make him shoot his hot load deep into her bowels and once again make her his very own. His finger slipped into her sweet wet cunny then moved out again to flick at her swollen clit, back and forth he urged his sweet slut to fuck him back, to milk his cock of its full load of hot foamy cum. His other hand moved up to grab at her marvelous round globes, clutching at one and squeezing it, then finding the nubby hard nipple and twisting it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please, PLEASE may I cum, please Mark, please allow your fucktoy to cum!!!" Libby was literally begging him, she didn't think she could hold back much longer. Mark smiled secretly behind her back, so close to cumming himself, he thrust harder and rocked Libby's pliant body against the stool, his fingers gripped her pulsing, wet clit, pinching it and commanding her to cum.

"CUM NOW MY SWEET FUCKTOY" Mark bellowed as his load exploded in Libby's ass, hot and deep and surging, leaving him feeling so empty, yet so complete. Her body shook violently underneath as Libby felt his cum shooting deep inside, heating up her anal passage, the heat of her own orgasm boiling her from inside until she thought she would literally catch on fire. Mark sensed her explosion and his hands firmly held her close as she soared on her orgasm, gently stroking her back and ass and finally pulling her up into his arms. He covered her neck and back with kisses, his hands firmly grabbing her tits and massaging them as she slowly wound down from her orgasm.

"Oh, Mark, ohhhhh god that was so incredible." Libby purred and leaned on him for support, his hands continued to stroke and comfort her and Libby wondered if she had ever felt such desire and such love mixed with one man.

Mark nibbled her ear and whispered, "ok kitten, that was wonderful, but a man needs nourishment, feed me so I can take care of you again." Libby smiled and slowly removed herself from his arms, walked over to the stove and finished making dinner, bare chested and skirt still tucked into her waistband. Mark sat down on her blouse and watched, pouring a glass of wine and letting the air dry his cum soaked cock. He smiled and watched his beautiful Libby knowing he would have her many times over before the night was over.

********************

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, please, please love me, make me cum for you baby!!!!!" Libby's body arched up at his body, his cock buried so deep in her wet snatch, her legs wrapped around his ass, pulling him deeper inside, wanting him to completely crawl up inside of her and make them one. Her hips thrust upward, her body shaking violently in need, in pure electric lust, her chest heaving, writhing as if under a spell of mad, tormented hunger. Her heartbeat surged, sweat covering her body, arms now flailing, reaching......so close......please.......please........

"Libby........Libby, wake up, kitten......you're dreaming........" Mark gently cradled Libby in his arms, stroking her face. Her eyes flickered open and she stiffened in shock as she saw the face before her. Mark. Mark.....MARK........god, oh god, what if he knew, did she speak a name during that dream.......she searched his face for a clue. "It's ok sweetheart, you were just dreaming.... a pretty hot dream I believe too." Mark smiled at her and ran his finger over her lip, "I guess our lovemaking really got to you tonight kitten." She smiled in relief knowing that she hadn't slipped and said his name, Libby wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and closed her eyes and there he was again.........the face in her dream.......Johns'.

***************************

It was at least two weeks later that Libby walked along the same street where she had encountered John and her heart raced as she panned the view, half hoping, half fearing seeing his familiar frame. Her dreams had only increased since she had seen him, haunting her and causing her worry that she might slip and speak his name in a state of unconsciousness while Mark slept alongside her. Marks' lovemaking had increased in the last two weeks and Libby welcomed his attentions, hoping for anything to take her mind off her encounter with John. She knew that it would be better to share the incident with Mark, but she just couldn't bring herself to admit that it had affected her so strongly. Besides, next weekend she would be spending time with Mark and his sons, meeting them for the first time and that should give her plenty of distraction from her silly dreams and fantasies about John.

Libby rushed through the market picking up the ingredients for dinner and at the last minute stopped and bought a large bunch of fresh flowers before heading to her vehicle and home. Her jeep was parked on the street and she wanted to leave before the rush hour traffic had her stuck downtown. She almost dropped the flowers as she balanced her bags, keys and the door handle, but she somehow managed to load the jeep and slip inside without a mishap. God, she is beautiful thought John as he watched from his office across the street, he stroked his chin and sighed heavily as she pulled into the traffic and disappeared down the street. He turned away from the window feeling more frustrated, lonely and unhappy than he had in a long time, even when she first stopped calling there was always hope, but now that he had seen her he knew how truly hopeless things were. Still, there must be a way to reach out to her again, he thought as he sat back at his desk and faced the rest of his afternoon.

************************

Mark gazed down at her as her mouth slowly moved up and down on his thick shaft, her tongue was so wet, so soft and so warm against his flesh, he reached down and stroked her hair as Libby groaned and sucked his prickmeat deeper into her greedy mouth. He loved fucking her mouth and she was such a greedy cocksucker, it only increased his pleasure to see her almost getting off on just sucking him. Marks' need grew more urgent and he started thrusting forward, forcing his cock between her lips, feeling her tongue glide underneath, he couldn't resist the urge any longer, both hands reached behind and cupped Libby's head until Mark was shoving his cock all the way down her throat. Libby calmly tilted back and felt his head poking into her throat, her hands grabbing his asscheeks and sucking him deeply, waiting to catch her breath as he withdrew and then re-entered. Mark groaned loudly as he felt her greed, her hands and fingernails digging into his asscheeks, her suction pulling him deeper, his hips moved uncontrollably and he fucked her mouth in earnest the need to spray her greedy throat with his cum now inevitable.

"FUCK........YESSSSSSSS.......TAKE IT LIBBY, TAKE MY CUM!!!!!!!" Mark gave a final thrust and Libby's finger stroked his anal ring as he exploded in her throat, coating it with hot white goo, his hands reaching down to squeeze her full tits, making Libby groan loudly as she tried to swallow his cum gift. Mark held her by her tits now, his cock spasming its' last spurts of jism down her throat and he could not believe the burning need he had to fuck her again, even as his last drops of cumseed were shooting down her throat. Libby looked up at Mark and smiled, her tongue snaking out and licking his shaft, swirling out to lick at his deflated balls.

"Mmmmmm, Mark, oh god I love sucking the cum out of your cock baby." Her hunger for his cock seemed to never subside and Libby continued licking his now flaccid cock and drained balls, she knew it wouldn't take long before his cock was throbbing again and his sak was filled and ready to shoot a hot load somewhere in or on her body and it thrilled her. Mark watched as she worked his manhood, making him grow incredibly fast and his lust for her body, to possess her once again surged greater than before. He pulled Libby abruptly to her feet and pushed her pliant body down on the bed.

"Spread those legs my little fucktoy, open up that sweet cunt hole and show me how wet and hungry you are for my cock" Mark commanded as he knelt down in front of his sweet little pet, his hands already pushing her thighs open moving in to see her wet little cunny hole that so completely belonged to him. "Mmmmmmm that's a good little girl, let me see how wet and pink and hungry that greedy cunt is for me" and with that Mark buried his face between her legs and attacked her cunt lips with sucking and licking which soon had Libby groaning and writhing underneath him. She pulled up her legs and his tongue searched deeper, pushing into her sugarhole and slurping up to her throbbing clit. Then his teeth took over and Libby thought she would faint. He scraped, then nibbled and finally bit down hard on her little love button and she dug her fingernails into the back of her own legs as she felt the mix of pain and pleasure shooting through her body. Soon Marks' fingers were added to the assault on her wet hole, pulling open her lips so that his tongue could simply lick away as the sweet nectar flowed from her hole. He watched it oozing out of her as his fingers stretched her open and his tongue attacked her lips then her clit, making Libby squirm and shoot endless loads of liquid love onto his waiting and greedy lips and tongue.

12