Libby Meets John Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby didn't know how much more she could take, Mark's mouth and fingers were driving her crazy and without warning he slammed two or three fingers into her waiting cunt and she screamed out in pleasure. She was so close to cumming and she thrust her hips up at his invading fingers, but suddenly he withdrew and stood before her. Libby looked down and saw Mark holding his incredibly erect cock, smiling at her. "You are such a greedy little slut my pet, now put your hands above your head." Libby quickly obeyed and Mark moved to the head of the bed where he slid her wrists into the cuffs and locked them. He then pulled each foot to the corner of the bed where he secured each ankle to the cuffs there, now Libby was helpless, completely dependent on Mark for her own pleasure and he knew just how much this turned her on. He smiled down at her again. "So my sweet hungry slut pet, it seems you have a certain unmet need, would you care to tell me what you want, what you so desperately need right now?" Libby bit her lip as she often did when she was frustrated, but she smiled sweetly and replied.

"I want whatever pleases you sir, whatever makes you happy." She watched for his reaction but as usual Mark had anticipated her response and was searching quite happily in their toy drawer for the right tool.

"Ahhhh, here we go, my sweet Libby's favorite toy" and he marched back over to the bed triumphantly. "How I love giving you what you need my sweet fucktoy" and Libby heard the whir of the large vibrator that had become her absolute favorite toy, whether with Mark or solo. But she knew it wasn't going to be a short evening, she knew Mark would torture her and make her almost faint before allowing her an orgasm and her body was shaking by the time the first sensation filled her as Mark slowly starting tapping on her pussy lips. He slid the tip of his finger inside her wet cunny and continued tapping her just above, just below, anywhere close to her clit, but never directly hitting it. Libby writhed, tugged at her restraints, but to no avail, Mark was now in full throttle teasing her and she knew he was loving every minute.

Her hips surged up and Mark quickly pulled the vib away, "Oh my sweet pet you are a hungry one tonight, but you know better, now we start all over again." Mark laughed and started the light, torturous tapping again and Libby thought she would bite through her lip as her hunger to cum grew to painful levels. The tip of his finger still inserted, not moving just filling the tip of her and making her insane with need. It was difficult for him not to lean down and just suck her engorged clit into his mouth so that he could taste the rewards of her sweet orgasm, but Mark loved testing her limits and watching her body quake with need as he continued his subtle attack on her most sensitive parts. He slowly started to wiggle the finger inside her as the tapping grew closer and closer to her swollen and throbbing clitmeat. Her screams were growing more guttural and Mark knew he could hardly wait until she was cumming but he wanted to make tonight even more erotic, more intense for them both.

Without taking his finger out of her entrance, Mark set the vib down between Libby's legs and reached for the surgical tape he had torn off earlier and quickly strapped the vib so it was just barely touching her clit onto her inner thigh, then turned it to the highest setting. Using his right hand, Mark started to stroke his cock as the tip of his finger moved torturously slow inside her entrance and then commanded Libby to thrust against the vib herself as he continued to work his cockmeat. Libby looked down and was so turned on by the sight of his swollen member that her hips started twisting and thrusting against the vib, she could just barely rub herself against it, her muscles aching and twitching as she tried desperately to cum against it.

Watching Libby's gyrations drove Mark crazy with lust and he was soon close to exploding himself. It took all his control to keep his finger gently moving just inside of her hole. He looked down at his sweet cunt hole, grabbed his cock head and started spraying his seed all over her cunt lips, rubbing his head against her, feeling the vibration of the toy and he knew she still hadn't expoded herself, so he reached up and released her hands, "ok fucktoy, reach down and fuck my cum into your tight hole and cum for me." Libby groaned and greedily pulled the vib off of her thigh and started masturbating his cumload into her throbbing clit aching to explode. Mark continued to stroke over her rubbing the dripping cum from his cock onto her face as she fucked her greedy pussy and started shaking with an explosion stronger than she had ever experienced with any man.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Libby screamed and shook, her body throbbing in the strongest orgasm of her life and Mark grabbed the vib from her hands and slid it deep in her soaking wet cunny, fucking her through her orgasm and demanding she keep cumming for him. The tremors of pleasure shot through her like a bolt of lightening, the vib inside her shooting new volts of electric pleasure into her system causing Libby to flop back on to the bed and just writhe in complete pleasure and exhaustion.

Mark slowly pushed the vib in and out of her hole and leaned down to lick the combination of their love juice from her soaking pussy lips, taking time to flick her still throbbing clit with his tongue. The wetness oozed down to her asscrack and Mark could not resist slipping a finger into her tight little hole, Libby squealed as she felt him invade her tight little pucker hole and let out a scream as Mark clamped his teeth onto her clit and nibbled and sucked.

"Mmmmm, you did a wonderful job of fucking your cunt with my seed my pet, I'm so proud of you. As a reward I think I will set you up for a little more pleasure."

Her heart pounded the beat surging up into her ears as her body continued its' spasms and Mark re-secured her hands to the cuffs at the head of the bed. He ran his hands down her body, rubbing her warm skin and feeling the smoothness of it watching her body slowly calm from the intense orgasm torture she had just experienced. He so loved teasing and taunting this beautiful woman and adored the way her body responded to his many twisted ways of pleasure and light pain.

"Oh, Libby, my pet, you are such a good little slut, such a wonderful little sextoy for me, now I simply must reward you with what you crave and need most." With that Mark walked over to their toy drawer and selected a number of items. Libby strained her neck to try and see what he was planning, but Mark carefully hid them from her eye sight. He approached her face and smiled before slowly covering her eyes with the blindfold, kissing her forehead before moving away. She felt his hands cupping her full breasts, massaging them gently at first and then more and more firmly until he was squeezing them and then tugging her nipples, pulling her very full breasts upwards. When they were hard and standing erect, she felt the pinch of clamps being applied and winced as the pain shot into her nipple down between her legs, arousing her already cum soaked pussy.

The next sensation made Libby jolt as an incredibly hard, cold object pushed against her anal opening and rapidly filled her opening up. She could feel that the object invading her hole was unrelenting and probably one of the glass dildos Mark so loved, she groaned as he pushed it all the way inside her passage grunting as he moved her ass against the bed, keeping the dildo in place. She almost screamed in pleasure as the next sensation was his wet mouth at her clit, a soft yet firm suckling on her hard semi-sore nub. A simple continuous sucking motion that was starting to drive her insane. It neither increased or decreased in pressure or speed, not allowing her an orgasm, but providing instead constant stimulation. The pressure in her rectum combined with the sweet suckling was enough to make her scream out in need and when Mark reached up and tugged on the clamps pinching her rock hard nipples, Libby's body jolted in painful pleasure and she was certain she would cum.

But Mark would not allow it, his unrelenting suckling continued on her increasingly pulsing clit. He wanted this torture to last, he wanted her pleasure to drive her into subspace and he was certain it would not be long. Her hips thrust upward and he anticipated every movement, taking his sweet time with her clit, never letting up the pressure, but never increasing it to give her relief. Libby's head rolled from side to side, her wrists twisted in their captivity and her nipples throbbed with ache. If he would only bite down, if he would only suck harder, if he would only fuck her with the glass shaft in her ass, ANYTHING would put her over the edge, but he would not.

"P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARK, GOD, P L E A S E.......LET ME CUM!!!!" Libby pleaded over and over, but Mark so enjoyed watching his little slut twist in need, he loved to see her ache build to unbearable levels and then test her even further.

Mark finally released her clit and when Libby heard the buzzing of his electric zapper, she knew she was in trouble. Her body tensed in anticipation but she was completely thrown when a sudden thrust of a second glass dildo was injected into her cumsoaked cunt. In one strong and deep thrust her cunthole was filled and then, ZAPPP!!!!! his electric wand snapped down on Libby's aching clit and her body jolted so violently her wrists almost snapped on the metal cuffs.

Just as her body jerked from the pain and pleasure of his zapper, Mark tugged off the nipple clamps and closed his mouth over one nipple, sucking it hard and deep into his mouth and Libby's body went into overdrive, shooting cum down her thighs, the glass dildo slipping from her honey dripping hole and Mark quickly applied yet another zap to her aching clit.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Libby burst out and Mark smiled, he knew his baby was thrown over a new pinnacle, a new edge that he never taken her and he knew that he needed that more than anything now. He was no fool and knew Libby had finally encountered what he feared most. Mark knew Libby at last, had seen John in Seattle.

12