Libby Submits to Mark

Story Info
Libby finds her most intense desires with Mark.
3.3k words
4.53
24.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 starting with Libby's Love affairs in erotic couplings, part two in BDSM under Libby meets her first Dom, you may want to check those out first to fully enjoy this one. Thanks, comments appreciated.

**************************

Mark took hold of Libby's hands and pulled her to her feet. She stood looking up at his face, filled with a hunger she had not known before, a sexual stirring that was deep and powerful, it almost made her shake. As if sensing the intensity of the moment, Mark placed his right hand in the small of her back and cupped her chin with his left.

"Libby, I want to begin our first session and I want you to understand how important the bond of trust is between us. I will not harm you in any way and the level of pain you feel will be controlled by your limits, we already have our safe word. Now I want you to look in my eyes and tell me that you are ready for this next step as Dom and sub."

She took a deep breath and looked up into Mark's eyes, a slight smile crossed her lips and finally she spoke. "Mark, I am ready to begin our new relationship as Dom/sub and I trust you to use me for your pleasure and for you to control mine as you see fit for your sub."

Mark brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it gently, then led Libby to her bedroom.

************

The worst part for Libby was the blindfold, but she had turned over all power to Mark and would have to, for this moment endure the darkness. Her limbs were pulled wide and snugly fastened to the four posts of her bed, her breasts pressing into the softness of her quilt, her pelvis lifted up by several soft pillows stacked underneath to push her bottom and pussy higher, exposing her to Mark's desires. She could sense him moving around the room, but could not tell exactly where he was focusing his attention. She craved calling out to him, but knew she had agreed to silence unless he directed a question to her.

Mark slowly paced around Libby, wanting to heighten her senses and draw out a sharper response when he finally touched her. As he walked around her, he admired the fullness of her ass, the curve from her ass to the small of her back was so inviting, for kisses, the ends of a flogger, his wet tongue, perhaps the touch of a feather. He sighed and he saw her tense slightly at the sound, knowing her hearing was now more acute with her loss of sight. In his many experiences with women, there had been many exciting, beautiful women, but Libby was somehow different. She was so sensitive on some levels, yet she had a strength and drive that wouldn't reveal her softness to just anyone.

He decided to start gently and picked up the white feather from the assortment of toys he chose for their first evening as Dom/sub. He stood still for a minute so Libby would not anticipate exactly where the first contact would take place, then slowly lowered the tip of the feather right between her shoulder blades. Her body immediately tensed and he heard a slight gasp. He eased the feather tip lightly down her spine until her reached the succulent dip where it met her ass. Her cheeks clenched slightly and he avoided them altogether, choosing to run the tip back up again until it was teasing the nape of her neck. He traced the full curves of Libby's back, neck and sides, watching her quiver slightly and hearing her little sighs of pleasure.

Libby was pleased by his first touches, so light, so tantalizing, she hoped that she pleased Mark with her reaction, but tried carefully not to utter anything with her mouth open as she was afraid she might call out his name. The wonderful attack continued down her back and her body jumped slightly as she felt the softness of the touch move between her ass cheeks and then down between her inner thighs. She felt the groans building deep in her throat and bit her lip slightly to keep from screaming out in need.

Then suddenly the touching stopped. Libby listened carefully, trying to discern what movement was nearby. It seemed a long time before she felt his hand on her, gently massaging her ass cheeks. She hummed out a long mmmmmmmmmmm, as his hands squeezed and rubbed her flesh. Then suddenly, SMACK, his hand sharply slapped her left ass cheek. Libby pressed her lips together and squealed. His hand came down again on the right, then the left, alternating sides, getting increasingly stronger. She bit her lip and strained against the cords binding her to the bed.

His hand continued to rain down upon her full asscheeks and Mark admired the way his hand prints decorated her creamy ass. The smell of her pussy was driving him wild so with one hand he continued to spank his precious pets' ass and with the other he probed underneath with his fingers finding her wet slit and teasing her cunt lips. Libby was writhing in earnest now, the sensation of pain and arousal mixing until she could barely separate them. He pushed deeper and slid inside her wetness with ease, slapping her asscheeks lightly now and starting to finger fuck her tight hole.

The pain from her stinging ass blended so perfectly with the pleasure of his fingers penetrating her softness, Libby knew she was going to cum if he didn't stop soon. She writhed and groaned, knowing she couldn't ask for permission to cum. Mark started to massage her sore ass and withdrew his fingers sensing her body tensing, he was not ready for her to explode yet. Libby felt his fingers at her lips and she opened sucking at them greedily. His hand stroked her back and her ass while he felt her greedy little tongue licking and sucking at his fingers.

"You are doing very well my pet, how do you feel?"

"Mmmmmmm, so wonderful, thank you Mark." Libby licked at his fingers slowly, lovingly until she felt him draw them away.

"You have permission to speak now my pet, but only to ask for your orgasm, do you understand."

Thinking carefully, Libby shook her head knowing she should not speak yet. Mark smiled, he loved how quickly this intelligent woman learned and as a reward, he leaned down and kissed her deeply, she groaned into his mouth and returned the kiss with passion. The passion took him a little by surprise and Mark found himself kissing her harder, deeper, turning her head to take his kiss. His hands wandered down her body to her hot, red and stinging ass cheeks and he caressed her roughly as the kiss filled them both with lust and want. Mark pulled away suddenly from the kiss, stirred beyond what he wanted this early in their session. He stepped back from the bed and saw Libby panting, trying to breathe steadily again. He smiled and returned to the small table in her bedroom where his toys and tools were laid out for him.

*************

He had carefully turned her over, hands tied to the head board straight above her and legs now spread tied to the headboard leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed and open. He had removed the blindfold, he wanted her now to see the instruments he would use and watch her reaction both before using them and during. She was quite a vision, spread to him, her wetness a sure sign that this is what she had craved for so long. Mark knelt at the foot of the bed and Libby felt him pulling her ass cheeks apart slowly, gently, then she felt the cool wetness of his fingers pushing into her and knew he was using lubricant for what was to come. His fingers worked her little hole for minute then Mark stood up and called for her to see what he was going to use next. Libby bit her bottom lip, but smiled shyly, the size of the butt plug was larger than she would have guessed he would use for her first time together, but she trusted him. When he knelt back down she could feel the tip of the plug at her entrance and as he eased it in slowly, Mark leaned down and ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit to her hood slowly, making her body relax despite the invasion of her tight little hole.

The plug slowly eased in and as he got to the widest part at the end, Mark sucked her erect clit into his mouth and pushed the entire plug flush against her ass, taking just a second to bite down. Libby gasped and her legs shook a bit from the pressure so tight inside her anus and the sensations from his teeth nipping down on her hungry clit. Mark took a piece of surgical tape and ran it across the end of the plug onto her ass cheeks, he didn't want Libby's clenching and writhing to push it out before he was ready. Her tender ass was stinging a bit from the tape, but she took a deep breath and adjusted.

He stood back and admired his handy work then quickly chose another item from the table. This time a small flogger used for delicate areas, Mark ran the flogger through his fingers in front of Libby wanting her to know what was coming next. He saw her chest rise and fall and moved closer to the bed, kneeling at the edge. He wanted to be close enough for precision but far enough for the sting to make a lasting impression. The ends of the flogger were dragged over her wet cunt lips and Libby sighed heavily, god what this man was doing to her, she could barely think. Then he was smiling down at her almost with some amusement, as if he was pleased to have her in such a position, so helpless, yet she saw love in his eyes as well, maybe even admiration. Then the first swish and the fine frays of the flogger met her soft, wet pussy lips and she clenched down, her body jumping a bit. The way her full ass wiggled stirred Mark's cock and he knew this was one of the hottest women he had ever been with.

The thrashing across her cunt lips continued, in between some of the strokes Mark would pause and run a finger between her wetness, opening her lips and witnessing her pussy fill with moisture. A few times he smeared the sweet juice across Libby's nipples then returned to taunt her rapidly aching pussy once more. She jolted a few times when he aimed and hit her clit directly and she could feel it swelling out of her hood, making herself more vulnerable to him and the touch of the flogger. Mark was aching to suck her into his mouth, but he wanted so much to make her insane with the need to cum.

The thrashing stopped and Libby watched as Mark returned yet again to the table with his toys and wondered what he had in mind next. They had discussed many things and she knew he was aware of how badly she wanted her breasts used by him. As if he had read her mind, she saw something small and shiny in his hands and smiled a little when he approached her side, kneeling in near her breasts. He noticed the smile and stroked her cheek.

"Yes, my little pet, I did not forget about your beautiful breasts or these intensely hard nipples." As he spoke he pinched one hard nipple between his fingers and twisted it gently at first, then harder as it grew for him, then he took one of the small alligator clamps and attached it to the nipple. Libby gasped, bit her lip and winced up at him.

"Too tight, pet?"

Still not forgetting, Libby shook her head no, and Mark cupped her chin. "Good, then let's get the other one clamped my pet." With this, he twisted the other nipple hard and clamped it as well, making it just as tight as the other. Mark leaned over, his chest pressing lightly against her clamped nipples, tugging them a bit and kissed Libby quickly on the mouth.

He then threaded a fine chain to both clamps, used a small rope attached to the canopy of Libby's bed and connected the clamps so that they were tugged snugly upward, stretching her nipples. "Mmmmmm, you do look lovely pet, so exposed for me."

Mark didn't wait for a reply, instead he picked up a small vibrator from the table and clicked it on low. He sat on the bed between Libby's spread legs and smiled up at her, he knew how much she loved the vibrator and was eager to use it to tease her mercilessly. He tapped the bottom of the butt plug several times and drove it deeper into her ass, making Libby gasp. Libby then felt the tip of the vibrator being tapped against her clit, gently, but with the tenderness from the flogging, soon her clit was bulging as if screaming out for release. Mark continued the attack, bouncing the tip on her clit, then pressing it against the butt plug again. Her juices were oozing out of her wet cunt lips now and Mark ran a finger between them, gently easing only one finger inside, wiggling it then tapping the vib against her clit again.

He watched Libby arch up against his fingers and the vib and smiled at her, he knew she could ask for an orgasm any time she wanted, but she was holding out trying to please him.

"Do you want to cum now my pet, all you have to do is ask." Libby looked down at him, winced and shook her head, no.

"Tell me why you don't want to cum yet my pet, I give you permission to speak."

"Oh, god, I want to cum with you, Mark."

He smiled at this and felt his cock straining harder against his pants to be released. "Don't worry my sweet pet, I will allow you as many orgasms as you wish, it would please me greatly if you would cum for me now." As the words were spoken, Mark flipped the vib to high and pressed it hard against Libby's aching clit, he plunged three fingers into her dripping pussy hole and commanded her to cum for him.

Libby's body responded immediately, she had been holding back, aching for release and felt like liquid heat, squirming all over the bed, moaning, groaning, thrashing as much as the restraints would allow her. Mark watched as this beautiful creature had her "little death," not releasing the pressure of his fingers or the vib, he wanted her body pushed to the limit. His cock was oozing precum as she continued her orgasm, twisting, hips bucking and he leaned down, dropping the vib and locked his mouth over her sweet cunt lips, sucking, licking, probing with his fingers and tongue, licking up her sweetness. Libby was on fire. Her legs were aching, locked above her head, arms straining, nipples tugging, aching, yet she had never felt such pleasure in her life.

Mark was releasing her sore limbs, massaging them as he freed each one. Kissing her skin, rubbing the soreness away. His fingers gently released her sore nipples, his strong hands cupped her full breasts and sucked them into his mouth, sending new sensations throughout her body. Libby's fingers moved to his hair, stroking, caressing, drawing him to her body. Then her hands moved downward, finding his zipper, pushing his clothing away. She wanted him so badly. Mark looked up at Libby. He smiled. "I want you, pet."

Libby thought for a moment, then realizing her restraints were all removed, she smiled at him. "Please, take me Mark."

Mark rolled on his side, looked downward and shook his head from side to side. "No."

Libby's heart pounded, oh god, what had she done wrong. She wanted to look in his eyes, to see what had happened, some sign of she had done. Then Mark was moving to his back, his rock hard cock standing at attention, she looked up him and he was smiling. "I think I want you to take me, my pet."

Relief washed through Libby, and she quickly straddled him, her wetness oozing from her, smearing his body with her sweetness. Mark grabbed her hips and Libby eased down feeling his tip at her entrance. "Oh my god, Mark, I want you so badly."

"Yes, yessss princess, yes ride my cock." And with this Libby slid her body down on his hard rod, feeling him hit her at the core and groaning in sweet ecstasy. She used her hips to grind down on him slowly, making small circles, feeling him in every crevice of her cunt. He grabbed her ass, squeezing her still sore cheeks and she grunted at the slight discomfort. The sensations were so intense, so sweet, so perfect, she could barely help but start to rock faster and harder on his thick hard shaft. Mark used his hands and moved her hips faster, he could barely stand it much longer, wanting her the way he did. Her tits bounced now as they started to rock towards orgasm together, and he reached up and pulled on her already tender nipples. This sent Libby over the edge yet again and her cunt muscles squeezed down hard on his fat cockmeat.

"OOH FUCKKK, PRINCESS!!!" Mark shot his hot steamy huge load into her tight sweet pussy and clenched her tits with his hands, squeezing so hard, his fingerprints were visible. He grabbed her neck and pulled her mouth to his and plunged his wet tongue deep into her mouth. Licking sucking, hips bucking under her and ramming his cock as deep as he possibly could. With one movement, Libby was on her back and Mark was trapping her underneath, his strong body pushing her into the bed as his cock drove harder and harder. She could not believe he was still erect, but he continued to drive into her wetness, the sloppy wet sounds of their love oozing out her sopping pussy.

He covered her face with kisses, soft, rough, wet, sucking and licking her. Libby had never felt so completely ravished in her life. She ran her fingernails down his back to his ass and grabbed him there, squeezing, wanting him inside her for as long as he wanted to stay.

The kissing slowed, but she could still feel Mark inside of her, still very erect. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. Libby felt as if he was trying to climb inside of her mind and share all that was going on within at that moment. She smiled up at him, he was awakening not only desires she had never felt before but sharing with her experiences that she had only dreamed. He cupped her face with his hand and stroked her cheek, "God, Libby, you have no idea what it is like to finally find a woman who has such passion, who can take all I give her and still come back wanting more."

Libby wasn't sure she should be proud or a little embarrassed that her desires were so exposed to him, but she didn't often mince words. "I honestly didn't think this kind of passion existed, Mark. I have felt love before, very intense love, but the sexual hungers you awake in me, I just can't explain it in words."

Mark turned to his side and pulled Libby into his arms to spoon her. His erect cock pressed against her ass and she wiggled so it would push between her thighs. He cupped her breasts with both hands and played with her sore nipples and for a while, they both slept.

***************

to be continued...