Libby's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Libby felt herself being roughly turned onto her hands and knees, her tiny black silk knickers suddenly and viciously being ripped from her. Still wearing her skirt bunched around her waist; her bra hung loosely above her hanging breasts; her blouse now torn asunder and hanging at her sides, all added to the feelings she was experiencing of being violently abused.

Her knees were forced apart as she felt her first sexual predator kneel between her quivering thighs. His powerful legs slapping against her softer ones as he thrust forcefully and quickly, deep into the recesses of her wet pussy, his groin slapping against hers with the first of, what she now knew was going to be, many attacks on her womanhood.

Her rear assailant grabbed her hair, painfully pulling her head back and causing her to moan loudly in agony as he thrust his rock-hard cock in and out of her receptive channel. She knew what was coming next. Sure enough, she felt another hard cock slapping her face as it sought entry to her open mouth, slipping easily down her exposed throat as it was pushed into her with one, smooth stroke.

She was used to being spit-roasted, it had happened to her many times during her previous gang-bangs, but this was different. This was a violent and abusive attack on her body, and she was loving it...

* * * * *

Over the next long, long hours, Libby was "raped" repeatedly by more cocks than she could keep count of. Each of her abusers taking her however they wanted, hardly giving her body any respite as they used and abused their "victim".

Many times, she was forced to swallow pools of cum as the donors deposited their seed into her mouth. Some sprayed her face with their hot ejaculate, something she truly hated but was unable to do anything to stop. Most of them took the opportunity to spank her upturned arse cheeks, making the soft but firm buttocks suffer in a way she secretly loved. Her abused body was twisted and turned in all directions as the men took their pleasure from her. She even had two of the thinner cocks force themselves into her sloppy, wet cunt at the same time, something she had surprisingly never experienced before, but was determined to try again.

She came so many times during her 'ordeal', she gave up trying to resist it, instead allowing her body to enjoy the sensations it was experiencing.

Strangely though, the thought inadvertently crossing her mind when she had the two cocks in her pussy, not one of her abusers tried to force their way into her anus. She wondered why, in all their lust, they had left that tight orifice alone, until deep into her "sexual abuse" she felt the tip of a cock she instantly recognised slip slowly and gently into her tightest hole.

"Oh you bastard, you absolute bastard!" she whispered in the ear of the new "rapist", recognising the feel of her husband's large cock as it forced it's way deep into her gripping bowels, "You know fucking well I don't like that."

Laughing quietly in her ear, James whispered, "Oh shut up you bitch, you know you love it. Now lay back and take it like the whore you are!"

Relaxing her head onto her arms, her backside stuck in the air as her husband slowly and repeatedly ploughed her well-lubricated anus with a cock that should have been much too thick for that tight orifice to accommodate; Libby gave herself to the moment. Enjoying several small orgasms herself until James grunted loudly behind her and flooded her tender arsehole with his hot, sticky cum, before evacuating her sore bottom, leaving her to collapse gingerly onto her cum-covered front.

As she lay there, gasping for breath, she dazedly asked her husband, "How many?"

"20," he replied, "A new record."

Smiling triumphantly, Libby grinned at her partner and fell into a deep, well-satisfied, almost stupor-like, sleep, snoring loudly as her body spread itself comfortably on the cum-soaked mattress, much to the amusement of James and his fellow "rapists".

As his wife slept peacefully, James thanked the members of his old rugby club he had contacted when first planning his wife's "kidnap and rape", it tying in perfectly with their annual "stag" weekend away from their wives and girlfriends.

Before they left, several of them had helped him carry his wife to the bathroom and fully cleanse her body, all of them taking one sneaky last opportunity to have a good feel of the passed-out wife's beautiful body before they eventually left the country cottage James had rented for the occasion.

After packing away all the video equipment he had set up to film the whole event for their own private future viewing, he then cleaned up the room they had used for their orgy. He left his wife to recover from her sexual exertions in the double bed they would sleep in that night. Sleep together with just one more man for his wife to enjoy...

* * * * *

Later, Libby had absolutely no idea how long, the well-fucked wife slowly awoke to the wonderful sensation of being on her back, legs spread, once again accommodating a naked man between her thighs and in her sore pussy. She realised she was now on a clean, fresh mattress, her body obviously also cleansed and perfumed judging by the lack of bodily sex odours.

"Please, no more. I've had enough, honestly!" she murmured, shaking her head gently from side.

"Shush my darling," she heard her husband say from her side, "Open your eyes."

Reluctantly Libby obeyed her husband, slowly dragging her eyelids open and gradually focussing on the face of the man gently fucking her yet-again wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Libby screamed as she eventually recognised her latest lover, "Uncle Peter! What the fuck... I mean... How?"

"Hello my little girl. Oh my God Olivia! You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this...," the subject of her first teenage crush whispered quietly as he continued to thrust his cock deep into his "niece's" tight hole.

Libby's astonished face was pulled to the side, her husband's long, thick cock demanding entry to her gaping mouth.

"Happy Birthday my darling. I hope you enjoyed your surprise." James whispered as he slid his cock once more into his young wife's mouth.

* * * * *

(To be continued...)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Jennifer is Taken...Beautifully My wife is taken repeatedly in front of me.in Loving Wives
Wife Unleashed! Prim and proper wife unleashes the whore within.in Loving Wives
On The Couch Husband shares wife with friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories