Libby's Guilty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmfff!"

"Come on lick it!"

Gripping Cheryl's thighs, Libby licked and sucked wildly at the soaked pussy, the sweet taste of the soft flesh making her moan lustfully as the redhead ground down harder on her.

"Oh my God yes...yes...EAT ME...EAT ME BITCH!"

Feeling her legs buckle, Cheryl gripped the headboard to keep her balance, Libby's probing tongue sending shockwaves through her body. Feeling the muscles spasm, she cried out ecstatically as the orgasm gripped her, drenching Libby's face, the brunette eagerly swallowing the sweet honey.

"AAAHH...OH GOD...FFUCK!"

Completely spent, Cheryl lay down beside her friend and kissed her, the taste of her own cum on her lips making her clit tingle once more.

"Oh God Libby, that was beautiful," she groaned.

"Mmmm."

Getting up off the bed, she removed the rest of her clothes before lying back down again, kissing Libby's neck and gradually moving down towards her breasts. Gripping her right nipple between her teeth, she sucked hard, making the brunette's eyes spring wide open.

"Aaaah.. ohhh!"

Kissing further down, she ran her tongue around her belly button.

"Yes...oh God yes!"

Writhing helplessly, Libby tried to push her tormentor further down.

"Please, pleeease!" she begged, gripping Cheryl's hair and pulling.

"Shhh, okay."

Moving down, the redhead kissed and nuzzled the neat triangle of dark hair, extracting more gasps and pleas from her friend. Planting a gentle kiss, she ran her tongue over the moist lips and sucked the rock hard clit.

"Aaaah...ohhh fffuck yes...Cheryl yes!"

Grabbing the back of Cheryl's head forcing it between her legs, Libby mewled as the tongue pushed deeper inside, pushing her ever closer to release. Unable to hold on any longer she screamed as a powerful orgasm swept through her, more intense than she had ever experienced, her body writhing in ecstasy. As she gradually began to settle, she loosened her grip on Cheryl.

"Oh Jesus, that was amazing," she gasped as Cheryl lay beside her and cuddled into her, kissing the back of her neck.

"Glad you enjoyed it," the redhead whispered.

For a few minutes they just lay in each other's arms before Libby finally broke the silence.

"Have you ever been with another girl before?"

"Maybe," Cheryl giggled, "why?"

"I just get the feeling that this isn't your first time," said Libby, smiling at her friend.

"Hmm alright, yes I have, once or twice," the redhead smiled, gently stroking Libby's hair.

"Oh, right."

"I take it that was your first time."

"Yes," replied Libby, "was I as good as the other girls you've been with?"

"Yes, of course you were, in fact you're the most interesting I've been with?"

"Interesting, in what way?" the brunette asked, a perplexed look on her face.

"Well you're the first one I've caught messing round with my knickers," Cheryl laughed, kissing her friend on the cheek.

"Oh God, please don't bring that up again," Libby sighed, blushing.

"I'm only winding you up; I just always thought it was something that pervy lads did."

"I'm not a pervert, it just...turns me on; I don't know why, it just...does."

"I know you're not," Cheryl smiled, pulling the duvet over them both and cuddling into her friend, "come on let's go sleep for a bit."

****************

It was actually next morning when they awoke; they hadn't even been woken up by Cheryl's parents staggering back in from the pub, like they usually were when they came back from having their 'couple' of drinks.

"Morning," Cheryl smiled, gently stroking her hand down Libby's cheek.

"Morning," the brunette replied, a contented smile spreading across her face as she remembered the night before, "what time is it?"

"Half ten; shall we get up now?"

"No, not yet."

"I was hoping you would say that," Cheryl giggled, pulling the duvet over ...

*****

Thanks for reading,

MELD

12