Libby's Liberation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home alone?" I prompted. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," she confirmed. "And as you've taken your clothes off, I've taken mine off too..."

'Oh wow,' I thought, as my cock stirred of its own volition. "Yeah?" I prompted. "And??" I added, letting her know I wanted to hear more.

"And..." she wrote... "...and I'll let your imagination fill in the rest. I'll meet you back in your thread ;-)" and she was done.

I went back to my striptease thread, and even in the short time she and I had been PMing, the view counter for Libby's new photo had gone through the roof -- word must have spread among her admirers. I found out later that someone had been following our flirtations in my thread, and when they found the pic of Libby they raced to her thread and posted a link so everyone else could see it too -- cheeky bugger.

In my thread, Libby had posted a classy reply: "Very well, aussie my friend -- you've had your fun, and posted the pic I had sent to you privately for your own personal amusement." Man, I loved how she was letting everyone know that I was her favourite! She was quite the online celebrity, our Libby -- and all her fans were by now wishing they were me... "Now that everyone has seen all of me -- every last piece of me -- I'm sure everyone will agree that it's only fair we see all of you."

"Okay," I agreed, with a grin -- I had taken a few extra photos after the cock-concealing shot, and I got them ready to upload. "I was planning to send this to you in private, but since you insist I share them with the world, here they come. Now you have a choice," I informed her: "you can see me in my 'stand-by' state... or you can see me in my 'X-rated' state. I'll leave the choice to you, Libya So Fine."

"I want to see both," was her reply. She can be quite up-front when she wants to, our Libby.

"Okay then," I said. "Here's me au-naturale..." and I posted the first pic: my hands were clear and my cock stood proudly on display, lying low'n'lazy but none too humble, equipped with a goodly girth in its sleeping state.

Libby replied almost instantly: "...wow..." she typed. "...and...?" she prodded, her urgency for more clearly transmitted.

"...and... here's me in full, 'inspired' glory," I wrote, and in this attachment my pride stood large, wide and tall: ten inches of rigid, bulging, lady-pleasing cock. And in the pic, I had placed my laptop on the bed behind me; on its screen was one of Libby's many pictures, giving an indication of how my cock came to grow so hard. (This pic, obviously, I would not be e-mailing to the wife.)

Libby wrote via PM again: "Oh Tom... oh, Tom..." and that was all she wrote. I knew, without a doubt, what she was doing: she was touching herself as she typed, she was staring at my full, naked, erect glory and she was pleasuring herself, rubbing furiously at her clit, slipping her fingers as deep and hard as she could into her sopping, wet cunt, imagining them to be my cock, my cock thrusting and pounding into her... the thought of it had me so riled I had to do it too, I had to get my cock out again and pound at it, pound at it...

"Damn, Libby," I typed with one hand. "This is driving me SO wild... tell me what you're doing right now," I demanded. "Tell me."

"You know what I'm doing..." she wrote. "I'm... Tom... I'm coming!" And I could see it in my mind's eye: bare naked, eyes fixed on her screen and on my raging cock, she fucked herself with her fingers in a hot, naked, horny frenzy; and even as she typed to me, she was gasping "oh Tom... oh Tom... oh Tom!" and she came, she came hard, she came with the thunder. She came for me.

The thought of it tipped me over the brink and I came for her too, grunting hard as my cock spurted hard and fast with yet another Libby-inspired orgasm -- and we came together, coming as one, separated by distance yet together, linked via Literotica.

Eventually, as we both cooled down, another PM came through. "You do it too, don't you?" she asked. "You've come too, haven't you?"

"I did come, just then," I finally confessed. "I always come, Libby. Your pictures drive me wild -- I couldn't stop wanking myself silly even if I wanted to. Right from the start -- every time I see your pics, I come."

"Me too," she confessed, with a :-) to indicate that she was glad we were sharing our naughty little secrets. "I'm constantly touching myself when I'm on this site: my pictures, your stories, when we talk like this... and I've never come so hard before," she told me.

"Me too -- I come so hard, Libby," I wrote.

"And now, those pictures, and your cock..." she wrote. "Tom, Kelly was right: it really is enormous. You put my Glen to shame, poor thing. Oh my... aren't we terrible?" she realised. "What we're doing... we're so naughty," and I could imagine how she would have said it, if we were in the same room, face to face, naked and sticky and spent... "we're so naughty," she would have said, with a deliciously wicked little grin, as her breasts heaved after her exertions and her glorious pussy -- which I'm still yet to actually see, come to think of it -- her glorious pussy wet, and dripping, and totally shaved (that much I know...)

"It's true," I confirmed. "We are pretty terrible. Should we stop, do you think?"

"Not on your life," she declared.

"Good," I grinned. With that we bade each other farewell; later on I found that Libby had made one last post in my thread, following my post that finally showed my raging hard-on:

"aussie_101, on behalf of all Literotica," she wrote -- though I doubt 'all of Literotica' would trouble themselves with my pics -- "I thank you for sharing yourself with us, so slowly, and tastefully, and so very tantalisingly... You are a truly beautiful person, and you'll forever be dear to my heart. Much love, from your Libya."

'How nice,' I thought, with a smile as I was warmed by her kind words. It was time to log off, I decided; but I just had to wonder where else this could possibly take us, Libby and I...

12