Libby's Liberation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through it all, through all the naughtiness, I had come to see a new side of Libby -- a new side beyond the steaminess and wantonness and wickedness, a tender and caring side, gentle and encouraging, which shone through in her warm and classy acceptance of the praise from me and from hundreds of other Literoticans; it also shone in the praise and encouragement she had returned when I had put my own pictures up. I know it sounds kind of duplicitous when I try to explain it like that, and perhaps I can't explain it properly, but still -- behind it all, I did love Libby, like a true and very good friend.

I was sad at the time, thinking that I had lost our friendship -- that I had destroyed it by bringing our baseness too far to the fore, by demanding from her a declaration of the unfaithful desires we held for each other and had tried not to name, desires we had tried not to recognise, tried to control. But as it turned out, there was still one final chapter in the tale of Libby's liberation, and my involvement in it...

12