Libby's New Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to stare...it's just..."

Bloody Hell James! what on earth are you doing?" Libby snapped at her husband, blushing furiously as he grinned back at her.

"Shush!" her husband commanded, a stern smile crossing his face as he turned back to the bemused and flustered salesman, "Well Mr. Clayton, or may I call you John?...How much off if you get to see Libby's tits?...Believe me, they are well worth looking at."

John was struggling to breathe. Here he was, sales manager of one of the largest Mercedes dealerships in the south of England, being propositioned by a man promising a look at a beautiful young woman's breasts in exchange for a discount on a new car. Never, in all his 10 years in the job, had he ever experienced such a proposal.

"I see you are interested John," the customer said quietly, grinning as he glanced down at the pronounced bulge now showing in the front of the salesman's trousers, "What do you think?"

"I...I...I..." John stuttered, crimson-faced as he snatched a folder from his desk and made a futile attempt to hide the hardest, largest erection he had had in many a year, "I don't know what to say...I don't understand..."

James glanced sideways at his open-mouthed, flabbergasted wife. Grinning widely before looking back at the salesman, "It's not difficult, you knock me some money off the cost of the car, not your money but the company's profit I might stress, and my wife shows you her tits. What do you say John? Fancy a quick look?"

John was stunned. Yes, he had been ogling the beautiful customer. Yes, he wanted to see more of her. But this? This was just fucking unbelievable!

What was he to do? Never in his wildest dreams had he envisaged anything like this? What on earth would his bosses do if they found out? He knew damn well, what that would be; he would be out on his fat arse, that's what.

He knew what he did want to do though. What he really, really wanted at that moment was to see those gorgeous, firm breasts in all their glory. He knew he should never have even entertained the notion. Knew he would be risking far too much. The old John would never do such a thing; he was too straight; too ordinary... Just too damn boring...

Staring open-mouthed at the furiously blushing wife, John took several deep breaths. His mind was a maelstrom of confused images. The many reasons he had for throwing the impudently smiling potential customer out on his ear flashed through his brain. Then, as if hit by a thunderbolt, the frustrated old man made the first spontaneous, risky, adrenalin-fuelled decision of his adult life.

"Fuck it," he thought, "Fuck 'em all."...

"I... I...I... suppose I could..."he stammered, "How much did you have in mind?

"I'll let you think about that for a while John," the grinning husband replied, knowing he now had the poor man exactly where he wanted him, "Let's negotiate afterwards."

Turning to face his amazed wife. James calmly but firmly instructed her, "Go lock the office door and close the blinds my love. Wouldn't want anyone inadvertently catching us now would we?"

Libby knew fine well what was about to take place. This sort of situation had been the subject of her and her husband's fantasies many times in the past. Now she understood why James had insisted on her wearing the clothes she had on. Why she was dressed so inappropriately for looking at cars on a late summer's evening.

She would be expected to hand over complete control of her actions to her husband. Expected to obey her master's every whim and do exactly as he instructed her to do without hesitation. Expected to ignore any of her own doubts and inhibitions about what she suspected was about to take place. Expected to seduce their hapless prey!

Glaring tight-lipped at her conspiratorial husband, the nervous wife hesitantly got to her feet and did as her domineering spouse had commanded, returning back to his side before facing the red-faced salesman.

"Go stand in front of John," James instructed his wife, knowing her inbuilt exhibitionist streak, together with her rapidly rising sexual arousal, would compel her to comply with his commands.

Reluctantly, his flustered wife walked in front of the excited old man. Her whole body was shaking slightly from her nervous excitement, her young breasts quivering under the silk of her blouse as she stood there awaiting his examination.

Fascinated by the shadowy view of her chest, John swallowed hard and licked his lips as he gazed up at her. His cock had sprung to its full-length ages ago. Now it was threatening to burst through his pants.

Reaching down, she firmly pulled the older man's thighs apart. Stepping in between them, she stood as close to his bulging trousers as she could without actually touching him.

"Would you like Libby to take her jacket and blouse off herself John? Or would you rather do it?"

"Would she strip for me? I've never... I've never seen a real-life strip."

The old man was sweating nervously as he tore his gaze away from the wonderful sight in front of him and sheepishly looked at her husband.

"Well Libby? Would you like to do a strip for nice old John here? Let him see your gorgeous tits?..." James asked his wife.

Smiling sweetly at the desperate man in front of her, she replied softly, "Of course... Would you like that John?"

"Oh My God! Oh Yes Please!" her trembling audience pleaded in return.

Slowly Libby slipped her red jacket from her arms. Throwing it across her empty chair, she started to undo her semi-sheer black blouse one button at a time. Teasing the heavy-breathing man, she tantalisingly exposed more and more of her lightly tanned flesh to his wide-eyed gaze.

Eventually, the last button seeming to take an age to reach for the attentive voyeur, she seductively pulled the soft garment from her body. Her beautiful hard-tipped breasts spilled into view as they rippled and quivered before the staring eyes of the stunned old man. His rigidly erect penis throbbed even more painfully as he gawked lovingly at the first fully naked breasts he had seen for years.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped softly, "They're absolutely gorgeous... So firm... So round... So... Young!"

"Would you like to touch them John?" they heard James' soft voice whispering as he asked the blatantly obvious.

"Oh My God, Yes, May I?"

"What do you think Libby? Should I allow naughty old John to play with your tits?" James enquired of his aroused wife.

Instead of answering, the now very turned-on young woman moved forward and took her admirer's hands in hers, then placing his sweaty palms on each of her heaving breasts.

"Mm-mm that feels so good Mr. Clayton," she whispered huskily into the ear of the rapidly over-heating old man now roughly manhandling her soft flesh, "That's it... Squeeze them hard... Pinch my nipples... Oh fuck yesssss!"

"Oh Fuck!" thought John, "This is just incredible..." his mind in sex-fuelled turmoil as he continued to manipulate the soft, pliable breasts he adoringly held in his big hands.

"How's that John? Was I right? Are they worth it?" James asked, his voice soft and teasing.

"Oh Fuck Yes! They are so fucking... So fucking beautiful," he replied.

"Would you like to taste them John?" the husband whispered.

"Ohhhhh Fuck," was the only reply the ecstatic old man could utter.

"Go ahead Libby; let the poor man taste your hard little nipples. Let him chew on them like a little baby," James instructed.

Leaning over the heavily perspiring man, Libby pushed her chest out towards his waiting mouth. She closed her eyes and cried out in pain as her new lover's teeth bit down forcefully on her engorged teats.

John sucked and bit on the fleshy orbs, making the most of his unexpected opportunity. He gnawed and chewed on her tender nipples, exciting her beyond words as he treated her tortured breasts with the sadistic aggression he now knew she loved.

Concentrating as hard as he was, he barely heard the husband ask him,

"How about a blow-job John? You ever have oral sex from such a lovely girl as my wife?"

Chapter 4

Did he just hear that right? Was he actually being offered oral sex, by this couple? Invited to indulge in a sex act he had only ever experienced twice in his life before.

It had happened just the once with the very reluctant, very, very, inebriated older secretary he'd had an extra-marital relationship with for years. She had only tentatively licked the end of his knob a couple of times before hesitantly taking barely an inch of him into her mouth. The woman had adamantly refused to allow him to cum anywhere near her face as she had made him fully aware of her obvious revulsion of such a deviant act.

The only other time, and the solitary occasion he had actually ejaculated into a woman's mouth, was even worse. He had drunkenly paid a so-called masseuse for the service on a weekend business trip to Leeds.

He had decided to opt for a blowjob rather than full sex, thinking it would be safer than fucking, even with a condom. The eastern European girl had made him cum in about 2 minutes and charged him 50 fucking quid for the service, leaving him just as frustrated as he had been before.

Now, if he had heard right, he had the chance to have a beautiful young woman willingly suck him off.

***

Pausing in his manhandling of her breasts, John looked enquiringly at Libby's husband, nervously asking, "You mean she will really suck me off?"

James grinned at the man who was gripping his wife's breasts as though he was hanging on for dear life, "Oh yes, John. Maybe even swallow your cum if you ask her nicely."

John Clayton, boring old fart that he was, thought he must have died and gone to heaven. Or at least that all his birthdays had come at once.

Here he was, about to have his cock sucked properly for the first time in his life. In addition, by one of the most beautiful women it had ever been his good-fortune to meet, too.

Looking adoringly into the woman's eyes, he begged,

"Oh yes, please Mrs. Thompson. Please, suck me until I cum. I've never... You know..."

"Shhh John, I think under the circumstances you should call me Libby, don't you?" the very aroused young woman whispered, leaning forward and gently kissing the quivering lips of the older gentleman.

She knew just how apprehensive men of more mature years could get when they were confronted with the chance of sex with a girl younger than their own children. Her experiences over the last few months of gangbangs with her 'Dirty Old Uncles' had taught her how to humour her older lovers so they didn't lose their erections because of their nerves.

"I'm so sorry, Libby. It's just that I have never in my life had the opportunity of doing anything like this. I want you to suck me so much. Please, may I cum in your mouth too?"

Smiling sweetly, Libby removed John's hands from her breasts and gently pushed him backwards in his chair, leaving him reclining almost horizontally.

The man's chest was heaving, his tie seeming to be choking him as his face became an even deeper shade of red. Swiftly, she released the button holding his collar after first untying the knot of the immaculately tied silk band.

Slowly, she began to unbutton his shirt. Her fingers teased John's nipples as she pinched and stroked them before gently biting them with her teeth. Eventually she reached the waistband of his constricting trousers. Unfastening his belt, she carefully pulled the straining zip down over the man's prominent bulge. Her breathing deepened as her lips parted sensuously, her own excitement overcoming her. Her eyes wide with anticipation, she opened the shaking man's fly to expose his pristine white cotton boxer shorts.

Looking directly into her soon-to-be lover's eyes, she held his gaze as she gently pulled the elastic waistband of the boxers over his impressive penis. The erect cock snapped back against the man's slightly bulging stomach with an audible smack as it was released from the confines of the cotton briefs.

Flirtatiously licking her lips, Libby glanced away from John's face, grinning down at his pulsing cock, before once more looking up into his staring eyes.

"Mmmm that's a lovely cock you have there John. Very impressive. Even for a man half your age."

John's chest swelled with pride. His cock twitched visibly as the young woman again looked down to admire it. Almost fainting with the pleasure, the visibly shaking man watched intently as his new lover gently wrapped her soft hand around his once decrepit old penis, feeling it pulse and throb in her firm grip.

He held his breath as she pulled his foreskin down, fully retracting it to expose the ultra-sensitive glans to her view. Fascinated by her technique, he watched as she softly blew onto the leaking hole at the end of his rigidly firm penis before sexily licking off the large glob of sticky pre-cum that had gathered there.

Taking a firm hold of the swollen cock, Libby once again looked directly up at John's face as she pursed her bright red lips against his penis head in a kiss meant to inflame. She sucked hard on his soft glans as her tongue teased the little hollow. Trying to enter the tight aperture as she lapped at the musky mucus dribbling slowly from the end of his shaft.

Opening her mouth wider, she gradually drew him into the warm oral cavity, deliberately scraping him gently with her teeth as she started to pump her face up and down the now throbbing penis. Its head bumped against the back of her throat as she took as much as she could without gagging.

"Ohhhh My God!" he gasped, hardly able to speak as his excitement reached levels he had never experienced in all his 63 years, "Ohhh Fuckkk! That is so fucking wonderful..."

Libby slipped her mouth from his cock. Forcing it back against his stomach, she deliberately tickled the full length of the underside of the fleshy column with her tongue. Sucking his swollen balls into her mouth one second, then teasing the tender glans with her teeth the next.

Slowly, she repeatedly lapped up and down the full length of his twitching cock with her warm tongue. Finally, she plunged her mouth down onto him, swallowing him fully until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair.

"Fuckkkk... Oh sweet Jesus..." the almost delirious old man panted, "Oh fuck, you sweet little darling, I'm nearly there. So close, so close..." as he felt his previously almost redundant cock penetrate her throat.

Sensing her prey was almost at his peak, Libby rapidly pumped him with her mouth. Squeezing his cum-filled testicles almost painfully, she urged him silently with her ministrations. Flicking her teasing tongue over his tender glans every time her mouth reached the end of his penis. Humming deep down in her throat; vibrating the twitching cock every time it reached it's maximum depth; she started to give the old man the incredible sensations she knew her husband loved so much when she performed oral sex on him too.

It was all too much for John. The combination of his previous weeks of celibacy together with the warm, wet mouth sucking and licking his ultra-sensitive phallus caused him to rapidly lose any control of his loins he may have once had. Now the pressure was just too fucking much. He couldn't have stopped now even if his wife, his bosses, even the fucking Queen and the whole Royal Family, had walked in on them.

With a fluttering sensation that seemed to start somewhere near his ankles and then travelled through his whole body before concentrating in his groin, John orgasmed with the guttural roar of a wild animal sating its carnal lust. His cock throbbed and bounced as it pumped what seemed like gallons of his love-juice down the poor girl's throat, threatening to drown her in seminal fluid as she swallowed furiously.

Libby smiled warmly at the almost comatose John, basking proudly in the knowledge that there was one supremely satisfied old man, whose limp sticky cock she now held in her hand. She looked him directly in his bemused eyes as she seductively licked the remnants of the overflow from his monumental ejaculation off his softening member. Crawling up his supine body, she kissed him. Gently on the lips at first, then her tongue forcing its way into his mouth and giving him the taste of his own sticky seed.

"Oh My God..." the old man gasped.

He was desperately trying to gulp huge mouthfuls of air into his lungs. Trying to replace the air he'd expended having the biggest, most satisfying, downright dirty orgasm of his sheltered life.

"Fucking hell, I mean... WOW!" he exclaimed joyfully, a huge grin spreading across his ruddy red face. His breathing was slowly getting back to normal as he carried on, "I have never, never in my whole life experienced anything like that. You are so fucking... So fucking wonderful."

"Why thank you kind sir," the girl replied, "But don't you for one minute think you have finished... My turn now."

John stared in fascinated amazement as his sexy new lover stood from her knees and began taking the rest of her clothes off. First the skirt, then the tiny thong, rolling the sodden knickers down her legs with difficulty. Leaving her high-heeled shoes on, the delightfully horny woman reclined on her back over his desk.

Scattering all his business papers far and wide with abandon, she lewdly spread her spectacular legs as wide as she could, proudly displaying her fabulous body to the astonished salesman in all it's magnificently naked glory.

Chapter 5

John was staring. Staring open-mouthed at her tantalising, oh so tempting pussy. He just didn't fucking care any more. His softened cock hung limply between his legs, resting on his tender balls as it dribbled the remnants of his cum onto his sweating thighs.

He had never seen anything so beautiful in his life. The naked, hairless, hot, wet fanny being spread wide by his lover's fingers lay directly in front of him. He had never seen a woman's sexual organs so open before, never so obviously aroused anyway. Yes, he had seen one or two others from close-up, but they had never looked like this. Never so inviting. Never so tempting. Like a beautiful rose, spreading its moist petals for the sun.

John had never been allowed to inspect his wife's vagina. She had shied away and closed her legs firmly any time he had tried, always protesting, always denying, and always being such a frigid fucking bitch! He had had a close look at a couple of the women's pussies he had fucked in the past but they had never been spread so willingly for his appraisal. Spread like the one he was staring so open-mouthed and mesmerised at now. The one he was being so brazenly invited to play with.

Tentatively, his nerves making his hand shake; he reached forward and gently stroked the pouting lips with his fingertips. My God, they were wet. Warm and wet and so... So fucking gorgeous!

"Not so gentle John," he dimly heard Libby command, "I need you to finger me. Rub my clit. Finger-fuck me hard before you lick me."

Oh, fuck! She wants me to lick her. She actually wants me to LICK her! John thought as he firmly pushed a finger deep into her wet channel.

"I...I've never really done that before." he stammered.

"What? You mean... You've never licked a woman's pussy before? But you're married..." Libby exclaimed breathlessly as she raised her bottom off the desk, forcing his finger deeper into her body, "Doesn't your wife like it?"

"I don't know," the embarrassed old man replied, blushing furiously, "She's never allowed me to do it to her. Hasn't really allowed me to do anything kinky like that."