Libby's New Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinky? Fucking hell, she thinks oral sex is kinky? What sort of a stupid woman is she?" Libby laughed as she fucked herself on John's probing finger.

"A frigid cow. That sort of stupid woman." John replied, happily continuing to pump his quite large, pudgy middle finger in and out of the warm cunt in front of him. Yes, it is a cunt he thought to himself, it's not a Vagina. Not her Lady Garden. It's a warm, wet, real-life fucking cunt.

"Mmmmm, I can see I'm going to have to tell you what you have to do John. Do you mind that? Do you want a young woman instructing you how to satisfy her?" Libby mocked, sexily writhing her lower body as she gripped his probing finger with her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck no! No, I'd love you to... Please..."

John's heart pounded. He was being subjected to the whims of a horny little bitch who wanted to use him for her own pleasure. And he was loving it...

***

Holding the backs of her knees, Libby pulled her legs as far back to her chest as she could. Her pussy, spread like the opening of a wet cave, pulsed with excitement as she blatantly displayed her inner body to her new lover.

Looking up at him, unable to catch his eyes as he stared at her wet gash, she giggled silently at the control she knew she had. Knowing that, once again, pussy power had won the day.

"OK John, you sweet old man," she whispered softly, "Time for you to do your duty."

The mesmerised patriarch stood from his chair, his trousers and boxers comically fluttering down to his ankles. Kneeling in front of her, he reached out and gently placed his hands on the demanding woman's spread thighs.

"Lick me first John. All the way from my nasty little arsehole to my clit. Tease me with your hot tongue. Lick my dirty pussy clean and taste me."

Almost trance-like, John did as instructed, deliriously licking the full length of the beautiful genitals spread so invitingly for his inspection. He tasted her. Tasted the syrupy nectar oozing from between the spread lips. Never had he tasted anything so sweet, so, so fucking sexy!

"Mmmm that's so good John," Libby moaned, happily pandering to the old man's ego, "Now push your tongue in. That's it. Just like that. So good. So fucking good..."

John was in delirium heaven. Loving every second. Every moment. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined...

"Now finger me John. That's it. More. Mmmmm. That's so good. Now turn them round John, so you can press upwards. That's it. Feel me there John? Feel that? That's great John. Oh Fuckkkkk...."

Libby was gasping for breath, her excitement at the debauched seduction of the old man rising irresistibly. Her nude breasts were heaving and shaking as she climbed to her peak, her rock-hard nipples threatening to burst with passion as they stood proudly from the soft, quivering mounds.

"My clit.... Lick my clit. That's it. So good. Bite it John. Harder. Oh Godddd..."

John nibbled her hard nub, his teeth inflicting the delicious pain she was requesting. He could feel her body thrusting upwards towards his probing tongue as he lapped at her oozing slit. He could sense she was close. Her muscular athletic thighs, covered in a sheen of perspiration, were attempting to crush him as she raised her hips against his deliciously invasive mouth.

Curling his fingers, he pressed them harder inside her. Pressed his fingertips hard against the spongy bump he could feel there. Pressed upwards to meet his nipping teeth...

"Ahhhhh. Oh Fuck. Oh, Fuck. So good. So... Yes John, YESSSS!"

Libby's buttocks clenched together as her groin thrust up against his face. Moaning loudly, she tried to force even more of his tongue and hand deeper inside her. He could feel the inside of her cunt clasping his probing fingers as spasm after spasm shot through her whole body. Her breasts quivered delightfully, as her face screwed up in an expression of delicious pain. Her teeth clenched together as she shook her head rapidly from side to side, moaning loudly as she came, and came, and came again...

John had never seen such a display of unbridled lust and desire in a woman. Never witnessed a woman having an orgasm as intense as this gorgeous little slut was experiencing. Never in his whole life seen a woman so abandoned in her pursuit of debauched pleasure...

The old man's chest pounded as it swelled with unbelievable pride. For the first time in his life, he had made a woman cum with his own endeavours. Not only that, but a beautiful woman half his age too. Fucking unbelievable he thought to himself as he watched his delighted lover settle, her orgasmic convulsions slowly expiring as her body slumped naked and supine on the desktop. Just Fucking Unbelievable...

***

"She's such a dirty little bitch isn't she John?"

John was snapped out of his reverie by the voice of his lover's watching husband. He had forgotten all about James, as he had been taking the opportunity to continue playing with the lovely woman still nakedly spread-eagled across his desk, gently stroking her sopping vagina as she lay submissively in front of him. Now, he was nervous and embarrassed as he turned to face the grinning spouse.

"I... I...I think she's absolutely wonderful." he stammered.

John noticed for the first time the video camera being held and pointed at him by the smirking husband.

Worried thoughts suddenly flashed through his confused mind as he realised the possible consequences of his actions. What the fuck is that all about? Would they try to use the tape to blackmail him? Was this incredible evening going to cost him his job? His wife? His reputation?

James caught the look of worry that momentarily crossed the old man's red face. Laughing out loud, he reassured the panic-stricken man, "Oh don't worry John, this is just for our entertainment later. My wife just loves to watch herself getting fucked by naughty old men."

Relieved by the husband's assertions, John sank back into his comfortable chair. Libby's legs were still spread either side of his naked thighs, her pussy still twitching as she slowly calmed down from her orgasm. He looked longingly at the open slit, his mouth salivating as he tasted her on his lips.

"I think you had better use that to fuck her now John, don't you? She'll be asleep in two minutes if you don't." James carried on, nodding at John's still exposed groin.

John glanced down at his swaying shaft in astonishment. Incredulous that his previously decrepit old cock was once again at full erection. Not just hanging limply any more, but so engorged it was pointing skywards for the first time in years as it jumped and pulsed, seeming to have taken on a life of it's own.

"You mean? I can..." he spluttered, amazed by the turn of events as he looked pleadingly at the smiling James.

Libby was up on her elbows, smiling at his rigid shaft with undisguised admiration as she licked her lips seductively.

"Would you really like to fuck me John? Fuck my warm wet cunt? You made it that way you naughty old man so I suppose you'd better fill it for me. Don't you?" she pouted.

The woman was taunting him he knew. She wasn't teasing and tormenting him though. He knew she meant to have him. Have his proud cock in her steaming hot cunt. Have him fuck her until he couldn't take any more...

Her eyes were glinting with amusement as she stared at her lover. Raising herself from her position on her back, she stood in front of him and gripped his rock-hard phallus in her right hand. Reaching up with her left, she pulled his face towards hers. Their lips mashed together as she forcefully kissed him, her mouth opening just enough for her to push her squirming tongue against his in a sensual display of her wantonness.

John moaned lustfully as they kissed, his hand once again delving between her legs and exploring her red-hot clasping cavity with his probing fingers.

Libby let go of his cock, giving him one more chaste peck on his lips before turning away from him and bending over the desk. He stared in awe for a second as she reached back and spread her soft pear-shaped arse cheeks, exposing the wrinkled little brown starfish secretly hidden between the delightful orbs.

Taking a hold on his almost painful erection, John took a step forward and rubbed his sensitive glans down the full length of her rear crevice.

"Whoa there big man. I think you'd better put this on."

John snapped out of his almost hypnotic trance. He glanced over at the still filming James who was grinning playfully at him, thrusting a shiny little package towards him with his left hand. The voyeuristic husband casually tossed the small foil packet on the desk next to his wife's naked backside, nodding for John to use its contents to clad his cock in the protective latex.

Impatiently, John tore at the uncooperative little wrapper, struggling to co-ordinate his slippery fingers in his excitement. Libby didn't help his concentration either as she looked back at him over her shoulder and grinned at his dilemma, wiggling her delightfully spread buttocks at him as she tormented him. He tugged at the foil with his teeth, still trying to ogle the gorgeous display in front of him as his shaking fingers tried to open the damn packaging.

Finally... Finally, he managed to pull the soft latex from its covering. His strangely inexperienced fingers, as this was the first condom he had tried to don in over 10 years, rolled the tight sheath over his cock. He couldn't ever remember being this excited. This hard. This erect. This fucking big...

The expectant Libby continued watching him over her shoulder, her yearning to have her pussy filled obvious as she aimed her bottom at him. Once more, she reached back and spread herself for him, awaiting his entry to her tight grotto.

"C'mon John. Fill me up with that lovely big cock of yours. Give it to me hard. Fuck me like the nasty little slut I am. Fuck me like you've never fucked anyone in your life before."

Fucking Hell. This is just unbelievable, John thought to himself as he stepped forward once again and placed his latex-covered shaft against Libby's soft nether regions. He gently rubbed up and down the valley, lubricating himself on her wet lips, even teasing the puckered little arsehole as his cock brushed over it.

"Whoa John... Not there. No way. No one gets that except my husband." Libby muttered over her shoulder at him, raising herself slightly by standing on her toes, causing his cock to slip between her pouting sex lips, "For fuck's sake, just shove it in my hot cunt will you?" she pleaded irritably as she pushed back against him.

Always the gentleman, John did as she had demanded, shoving his cock as deep and as hard as he could with one forceful push.

* * *

Libby could feel her lover's groin slapping against her arse cheeks as he started to piston his surprisingly rock-hard penis in-and-out of her sopping pussy. She squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock as tightly as she could; clutching the invading shaft with all the power she could muster, rewarding him with the feeling of being gripped by a soft, warm, wet clamp. Her tender clitoris was being slammed agonisingly against the edge of the shiny desktop every time he thrust into her, giving her the sort of delicious pain she craved...

The sexually submissive woman absolutely loved being violently fucked. Yes, she adored her husband "making-love" to her in the privacy of their own bedroom, but here? Here she needed to be possessed; to be owned by the cock pounding the insides of her clasping cunt. She didn't want gentle loving. No, she wanted and needed rough, almost brutal, fucking.

Libby was gasping for breath, moaning loudly as John's hard cock hammered into her. Her battered and abused clitoris was sending delicious sensations to all her body's nerve-ends as it was repeatedly banged against the edge of the desk. Her nipples, so swollen they were almost painful, rubbed mercilessly against the hard wooden surface as her body slid backwards and forwards.

James knew what his shameless wife was craving. He knew her all too well. Moving in front of her, he instructed John to pull her head backwards by her hair, stressing the need to do it as sadistically as he could.

"That's it John," he commanded in encouragement, "Make the bitch scream. She loves it. Absolutely fucking loves it."

Opening her tear-filled eyes, Libby looked mockingly up at her grinning "master". She smiled knowingly as she saw he was holding his cock in his palm, thrusting the leaking end toward her face.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "Please, Please fuck me... Fuck me hard..."

James took a step forward and with one firm push, shoved his full length down the back of her perfectly positioned throat. She gagged. She choked. None of that mattered to the domineering husband.

Libby loved being spit-roasted. She loved and adored her husband shoving his big thick cock down her throat. She loved the feeling of choking as he filled her airways. She especially loved swallowing him when she was being pounded from behind by some stranger's anonymous cock as it filled her clasping cunt. Just like now...

Several times in the past, she had almost blacked out as he choked her with his dick, but he always seemed to know exactly the right moment to pull out and allow her to breathe again. He knew all about her. Knew her limits. Knew her desires. Moreover, she trusted him...

* * *

John was enthusiastically building up a fair head of steam. He was able to delay his orgasm much longer than normal; cumming twice in less than an hour was unheard of in his experience. He gripped the woman's firm hips hard, his fingertips digging in painfully as he used his hands to exert even more force into his thrusting. Now, his back was beginning to ache as he drove his own hips manfully at the soft buttocks in front of him. His knees were beginning to buckle as the effort of his exertions caused his old body to protest. But, none of that could stop him...

Libby was revelling in her body's sexual debasement. She was being fucked hard! Really hard! Her older lover at her back continued to pump his shaft deep into her vagina, his groin slapping against her buttocks with ever-increasing ferocity. His cock, pistoning in and out of her wet cunt with all the force of the mechanical fucking machine she had seen online and wanted for Christmas, was forcing her husband's delicious pole deep into her mouth. Her face was pressing repeatedly against his hairy stomach as she took every inch of her favourite penis into her throat. She was desperately trying to breathe through her nose as her air-supply was blocked by the invading weapon, almost retching every time the hard cock withdrew. None of her pain and discomfort mattered though. Not now. Not ever. She was being violently fucked. And she fucking LOVED IT.

James was concentrating hard. He had to. His cock was being sucked to perfection. He could feel his glans rubbing against the back of her throat every time she was forced onto him, sending erotically charged shockwaves to his brain. The sensations were incredible. So intense.

Scrambling his thoughts as his whole body's nervous system seemed to be centred on his groin. All the while, he held the video camera in his hand, catching every debauched moment for posterity as he desperately tried to hold back his own impending eruption...

* * *

John knew he couldn't last much longer. All too soon, he could feel his cock tingling with the sensation of his impending climax. His swollen nuts were almost throbbing, as they got ready to unleash another load of cum into the protective latex. Suddenly and uncontrollably, his sperm shot from his pulsing, throbbing cock, stretching the latex sheath to its limit.

"Argghhh. Oh Fuckkkk. So good. So Fucking... Wonderful," the old man shouted, his voice screaming out as the most powerful orgasm he had ever had racked through his body.

James saw what was happening to the older man. Immediately he let go with his own cum, squirting his own sticky mucus down his wife's welcoming throat as he pushed one last time, clenching his buttocks as his cock twitched and pumped in her over-filled mouth. Determinedly he tried to keep the video camera focused on the whole event, knowing how much she would enjoy watching herself being used. He groaned loudly, his head thrown back as a deep guttural sound came from deep within him as his cock pumped its load into his wife.

Libby could feel her lover thrusting at her cunt, his cock pumping its sticky load into her. She could taste her husband's cum as it filled her mouth and throat, threatening to drown her as she desperately tried to swallow everything before she choked. It was all too much. She had been having constant small orgasms all the while she was being fucked, but now... Now she felt her body let go in a monumental, mind-blowing, fabulous climax.

"Mmmmm. Nnnnngh. Ah, Ah, Ahnnnngh," she moaned, her lips still around her husband's cock, unable to speak coherently as he pumped his seed onto her writhing tongue.

At last. The slowly softening phallus withdrew from her mouth, allowing her to suck huge gulps of air into her starved lungs. She looked up lovingly at him, locking eyes with her husband as she lasciviously licked the overflowing remnants of his cum from around her mouth. Pursing her wet, shiny lips together, she blew him a kiss before silently mouthing, "I love you" directly into the camera lens...

* * *

"WOW! That was absolutely bloody amazing... Fucking hell. I've never felt anything so good. So... So damn horny, in my whole life," John gasped as he tried desperately to get some much-needed air back into his clammy, exhausted body. His cock rested softly on his balls, still sticky with a mixture of Libby's love juice and his own sweat as they gently supported his spent phallus. The condom dangled from the end of the softening shaft, full of his thick white cum as the latex sheath threatened to slip off him and onto the floor.

Libby still lay spread-eagled over the desktop, the polished surface now dulled and soiled by her gooey secretions. Her legs were still wide apart. Her glistening pussy, still pulsing as it slowly closed again like a well-fed clam, appeared to be winking at the fascinated John as he continued to stare at the orifice his grateful cock had so recently vacated.

"Mmmmmm," was all she could manage to utter, her throat still coated with her husband's viscous cum.

James was the first to be able to move with any coordination. He stood, wiped his cock on his wife's open mouth, and then slapped her a couple of times with it across her glistening cheeks in a show of his absolute domination of the sexually submissive spouse.

"OK. Now go get yourself cleaned up Libby. John and I have some business to discuss," he instructed his wife, his voice commanding and authoritative as he carefully tucked his semi-soft cock back into his trousers before zipping up and placing the video camera on the desk beside her.

* * *

Libby slowly raised herself. Her breasts were glistening with perspiration. Her rigid nipples looked almost sore as they thrust outwards from their soft nests. Her inner thighs were streaked with the shiny residue of her pussy's gooey, orgasmic, secretions. Tentatively she straightened her back, the movement restricted and quite painful as she gently relieved the kinks her prone position had caused.

After asking John where the ladies rest room was. She naughtily bent at the waist, deliberately and provocatively keeping her knees straight. Her beautiful arse-cheeks parted, exposing her tight little brown bum-hole, and further down her shiny pussy lips, to her lovers appreciative gaze. She knew exactly what she was doing. She blatantly flaunted her nakedness as she picked her clothes up from where they had been casually discarded.