Liberal Leanings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori recalls

Jon gradually adjusted to life without Lori, although she was never out of sight or out of mind. Living in the same apartment building, it was inevitable that Jon would run into Lori from time to time. Every time it happened, Lori would simply say "hello Jon." If Jon tried to ask her if she had a minute she would totally ignore him.

Through his sliding glass door adjoining the patio, Jon would frequently see his wife and her lover enjoying each other and mingling with other residents, apparently happy as could be.

The bad habits that Lori had acquired seemed to just get worse. She was practically a chain smoker and never seemed to be without a cigarette. And it wasn't just cigarettes that she smoked. On several occasions, Jon watched Lori and Leon sharing marijuana joints and blunts on the patio, totally unconcerned about who was watching. A couple of times he saw them lying beside each other on chaise lounges as she sunbathed. Topless.

Lori picked up a few more tattoos and Jon noticed them as the appeared on her, one by one. Across her entire chest, above her bust line, was a symmetrical design of swirling black lines that seemed to point down to her ample cleavage. The thong bikinis Lori always wore left her entire ass totally exposed and on each butt cheek the outlines of large red hearts were tattooed, equidistant from her butt crack. On her upper right arm, she got a thick African-style tribal band. On her left upper arm, she got what Jon thought was the most gaudy and hideous tattoo of all. It was a large black fist, the black power salute. It was a pride symbol that Jon had always embraced on behalf of African-Americans, but he thought it looked ridiculous on his wife's white skin, covering most of her bicep.

The days of their separation became a month, then two months, then three. Jon would occasionally text Lori with a three word message: Ready to talk?

Lori answer always consisted of one word: No.

As their third month apart drew to a close, Jon began sending frequent texts again, to Lori and Leon both. The messages were persistent and insistent: We need to talk now.

Finally, Leon responded: U can talk to the bitch at 3 PM. Pool deck.

Jon went to meet with Lori poolside, dressed in his swim trunks and a tee shirt and carrying a folded beach towel. She stayed seated and laughed, asking Jon if they were going to talk or if he was going for a swim. Leon had been sitting next to Lori, and he stood up as Jon sat down. Other residents who were on the patio scurried away, as if they sensed an "OK Corral" sort of showdown was about to take place.

Speaking to Lori, Leon said, "Talk to him now. Take an hour if you need to. I'll be finishing up in the apartment."

Jon had been worried that their talk would be combative, but Lori seemed to be in a somewhat pleasant mood.

"Your pony tail is getting long," Lori said, smiling. "It really does look cute on you."

Jon reached to the back of his head and wagged his pony tail a little, then reminded Lori that she was supposed to tell him when to stop letting his hair grow. They both laughed.

Jon mentioned that he noticed Lori's new tattoos. She self-consciously reached her right hand across to rub the huge black power fist on her upper left arm.

Jon's eyes drifted down from Lori's face to her breasts, which appeared bigger and rounder than ever. He wondered if she had had her boobs surgically enhanced as he stared at her nipples, jutting from the tiny patches of fabric which barely covered her enormous nipple rings.

There was some small talk. How have you been? Good. Me too. How's work. Same old same old.

Jon ended the chatter when he looked at Lori and asked, "How did this happen? When did it start?"

"It started when Leon moved in," Lori answered. "Do you want to hear the whole story, Jon? All the juicy details?

"Yeah," Jon said with half a smile. "I may be a masochist, but I really would like to hear everything, from the beginning to the end, or wherever we are right now."

Lori started talking and kept talking for a long time:

"Well, it's kind of funny when you think back. Remember, you and I were the only ones that were happy to hear that a black man had bought a condo here. No one else liked the idea. But that changed -- for the women here at least -- when Leon came strutting out to the pool in his bikini bathing suit. We weren't used to seeing a black man, especially one that had a huge fucking package like that. All the women saw it, and we saw how you guys reacted, and we gossiped about it for days!

Then, I told you how I was watching TV and I saw Leon dive into the pool. I watched him for a few minutes, and I felt myself getting a little excited, so I knew that I had to meet him. I put on my bathing suit real fast, went out to the pool, and sat on the steps. He swam over to where I was and he started talking, telling me his name, and about him buying the bar and the condo, and all that. Then, he reached out and took my hand and slowly pulled me into the water. I thought to myself 'is this what black power feels like?' and it almost took my breath away. He kind of glided me around the pool, holding both of my hands, and I was like a 13-year-old, having my first crush, and I felt like a naughty little girl. His black skin touching mine just turned me on somehow. Out of the blue, Leon told me that I was beautiful. I'm sure I must have blushed because Leon gave me a me really sweet smile.

Then, Myriam and Gail from upstairs showed up. They wanted some of his attention, and they started splashing around and getting Leon to touch them too. Then Myriam said her kitchen light was out and she asked Leon to take a look at it. We all got out of the pool and dried off, then Leon went off with them. Myriam turned back and gave me a shit-eating grin as they walked away.

I found out later that Leon fucked Myriam right there on her kitchen counter, and then he fucked Gail on her couch. That's one thing about Leon -- he can fuck you and fill you with cum, then five minutes later he's ready to go again! I'm pretty sure that's when he got them both pregnant. I don't know if you've seen how big Gail is getting, and Myriam's belly is fucking huge now! But that's because Leon gave her twins. Her husband Gary left her when she started to show. The night I left you and went to stay with Myriam she told me to stay on the pill or I'd wind up just like her!

Anyway, I swam with Leon again a couple of days later and we talked some more. We didn't really touch too much, just a little now and then. That weekend was when Leon came to the pool while you and a bunch of other neighbors were there. I thought you were going to shit when I said 'hi Leon' and he said 'hey Lori'! You couldn't believe that I knew him and I knew all about him. You were a little pissed off too that I never told you that I'd met him. That was kind of fun!

It wasn't too long after that that you fucked up at work and got demoted, so I had to get a job. The night that he came into IHOP was pretty much like I told you. We sat together in a booth and I told him that I had to work because you weren't making enough to support us anymore. Leon put his big black hand on top of mine, which felt real nice, and he said he wanted me to work for him. I said yes right away. I hated that fucking IHOP, and I guess even then I sorta jumped at the chance to spend more time with Leon. I told Leon that you might not like the idea. He said 'just tell Jon I'm paying you double what you make at IHOP'. He knew you'd go along with it then, and he was right!

Our first night working together was great. It was like we really clicked. All the black guys were hitting on me, touching my tits and squeezing my ass, and giving me big tips! And, of course, they were drinking a lot. Leon kept a close eye on me, not letting anybody go too far, and he was real happy when his cash register started filling up. On the drive home, Leon surprised me when he told me that he was fucking most of the women at our condo, but he wasn't going to fuck me. I told him that's fine because I'm happily married -- you would have been proud of me, Jon -- but I asked him why not. Leon said because you're my best employee and fucking you could fuck things up. When we got home he walked me to our apartment, just to make sure I was safe. I let myself in and said goodnight.

The next night was pretty much the same. Some of the black guys from my first night came back to see me again and Leon was real happy that we had more customers. My tips were good, remember? I made almost $500 the first two nights.

The third night went real smooth and we were busy. Leon walked me to our place, as usual. I was really feeling good about everything, and after I unlocked the door, I just got an urge and I turned around gave him a quick kiss on the lips. The look on his face was so funny! I didn't say anything and I just went in and closed the door.

The next night, when he walked me to our door, I waited a few seconds before I turned around, but he was ready for me. As soon as I touched my lips to his he grabbed me and he kissed me back. We stood there kissing for a couple of minutes before I broke it off and said 'see you tomorrow.'

My last night that first week was terrific. I loved the job and all the guys at the bar. Leon was a great boss too. After he locked up, he put his hand around my waist and walked me to his car. We both knew that we'd be kissing again at our door. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I Frenched him too. We were really going at it and he put his hands on my boobs. I sure-as-hell didn't stop him! His hands are like twice as big as yours, Jon, and I loved feeling him feeling me up, even with my bra on. That's when he told me not to wear a bra anymore. After about 10 minutes I broke it off and said we needed to stop. We probably kissed another two minutes before I said goodnight and made it inside.

I was off for the next two days and I didn't see Leon, but I kind of missed him. You and I made love once. I remember that. On the first night of my second week I wore my bra, not sure whether Leon was serious. As soon as we got in his car to drive to the bar he asked me why I had a bra on. I unsnapped it right there in his car and stuffed it in my purse. We both laughed. The customers noticed and they really loved seeing my bouncy boobs and my nipples! When we got home we kissed again at our door and he pushed my top up and started sucking on my tits right here in the hallway. I had a hard time tearing myself away, but I finally did. The next day in his car he showed me the text messages where you said I should wear a bra and he said you should throw them all in the fucking dumpster! He started feeling me up as he drove, then at about 10 PM he told me to meet him in his office. He pulled my top off and sucked my nipples for a long time before we went back to work.

When we were driving home, after closing the bar, I told Leon that I was going to have to quit. He got real upset and asked me why -- why would I want to quit when everything was going so well. I told him because I wanted him to fuck me, and he said he wouldn't as long as I worked for him! He laughed when he realized I was just leading him on. When we parked at the condo he didn't walk me to our door; he walked me to his.

Now, I have to tell you, Jon, when we got married I was crazy-mad-in-love with you and I never thought I'd want to be with anyone but you. But you know that our sex life was never quite in synch. It's easier for guys. Whether you're fucking a beautiful woman, or a Kleenex in your hand, you always cum. I've never had a guy not cum. But, a lot of times -- most of the time, actually -- I didn't cum when you and I made love. It was, you know, frustrating, especially since I really like sex. Now it's not your fault that you were born white, and I don't blame you for having a little white dick. But that night, or early morning actually, with Leon, I just had to see for myself if sex with a black man would be better.

When Leon unlocked his front door and let me in, I knew what I was getting into. I'm not going to lie and tell you that I hesitated, or had second thoughts, or some other bullshit. I wanted him, Jon, plain and simple. I wanted to get naked and touch every part of him, and I wanted him to touch me too.

I don't think his front door was even closed before we started kissing each other. We stood there, mashing our lips together and tangling our tongues for a long time. Like every other part of Leon, his lips are a lot bigger than yours, Jon, and I loved kissing them. I still do. Then he started to rub and squeeze my boobs. I backed away for just a second and pulled that pink crop top over my head. Then, I pushed my skirt and my panties down together. I was standing there in nothing but my pink sneakers. I was way ahead of Leon, so I started unbuttoning his shirt. Let me tell you, it's not easy undressing someone when they keep attacking your body with their hands! From the first time that I ever saw Leon's chest, when we were in the pool, I wanted to rub my hands all over it, and now I could. I wanted to bring my lips to his black skin, all covered with dark tattoos. I held off on opening his pants. I knew that would be the best part, but I didn't want to skip over his little chest hairs, his muscles, his nipples, his scruffy whiskers -- everything above his belt!

Then, I felt his hand touch my pussy and I just screamed!

Are you sure you want to hear all this, Jon? (Jon was smiling and nodded his head, yes.)

Okay. Well it felt so good to have him touch me there. Then, he started rubbing his big finger, up and down, and he whispered to me that I was already wet. He found my clit and started rubbing and pressing on it. He really knows how to push a girl's button, if you know what I mean. That's when I had my first orgasm. I still hadn't even seen his cock and I was cumming already!

I couldn't wait any more, and I unbuckled his belt, unzipped him and yanked his pants down. When I saw his big black cock, hanging there, half-hard, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. His cock is as black as can be, and as big around as my wrist. You saw how big it is that time that Leon said you could come and see me, then you saw us fucking like rabbits on his bed! I had no idea that he was going to do that, but it was pretty wild, huh?!

Anyhow, Leon pressed down on my shoulders a little and I dropped to my knees. I put both of my hands on it and I leaned forward and kissed it. Then I started running my lips and my tongue up and down. I got a good look at his balls. They're fucking huge! I put my hand under his sack and lifted it a little. His balls felt so big and heavy. I took his cock in my mouth. I could barely wrap my lips around it, and I loved it. I wanted to give him the best blow job he ever had, but I couldn't get more than half his cock in my mouth. It must have been good, though, because he started moaning and holding my head by my hair, you know, before I got it braided. I loved having him fuck my mouth, and we kept doing it for quite a while. My jaw was getting a little sore when Leon said he was going to cum. His cock pulsed a couple of times and my mouth was filled with his creamy cum. He started grunting and cumming even more. I was like gasping for air through my nose.

When Leon finished, he smiled down at me and said 'let me see it.'

I opened my mouth -- I knew it was full -- and I looked up at him, showing him his big load. He told me to swallow it, and I did. I was surprised at how good it tasted. Then he nudged me to my feet and we started kissing and hugging again. I was a little bummed-out because the blow job was nice, but I'd really wanted to get fucked! I didn't know then that Leon isn't like you white boys. He doesn't need to curl up for a nap after he cums. He can get it up again right away!

After a couple of minutes, and I don't think I'll ever forget it, Leon smiled and looked me in the eyes and asked me if I was ready to fuck my first nigger cock. That just sound so good to me! 'Fuck my first nigger cock!' I hugged him again and nodded my head.

We held hands as we walked to his bedroom. He pulled the covers back on his bed and I sat down and started taking my sneakers off. He sat down beside me and he looked so fucking big, sitting next to me, totally naked. He laid back, in the middle of the bed, and he said, 'get me hard again, baby.' I started sucking his cock again and I felt it getting hard. Then, he eased my head up and smiled, leading me to climb on top of him. I got into position and looked down at my pussy as I lined it up with his cock head. I wanted to see it go into me and I had like a mini-orgasm when I saw that big black thing pushing into my pussy. It felt amazing! I never fucked anything that big and I felt every inch of it. I went up and down a few times, working him into me. I never thought I'd be able to take the whole thing, but in just a couple of minutes, the whole ten inches were in me!

(Lori paused for a moment and grinned) Then he really started fucking me! He held my hips and lifted me up as he pushed, then let me down again. We got a rhythm going and I had the biggest orgasm of my life. I don't remember what I said or screamed, but I thought for a second that you were going to hear me, sleeping in our apartment downstairs! He kept fucking me for the longest time, then he stopped and told me to turn around. I kept his cock in my pussy and I shifted around, still sitting on him but facing away, you know? That felt amazing too. Leon reached his hands up and started squeezing my tits as we fucked. I never felt so good in my life! I still love it when he fucks me that way. Anyway, I came again, and a few minutes later, I came another time. It was like my fourth orgasm!

Then, Leon took hold of me and brought me off of him and onto the bed. I spread my legs wide open and I watched as he pushed his cock back into me. I found out later that Leon knows about a hundred different ways to fuck, but there's nothing better than the good old fashioned way, lying on your back while your lover gets on top, skin to skin, and just pumps that cock in and out. We were able to kiss that way too, and we went at it for a while before Leon told me he was going to cum. I was going to tell him to go ahead and cum in me, since I was on the pill, but I didn't have to say anything. He doesn't use condoms, he doesn't pull out, and he doesn't ask for permission. He just cums inside you, and, well, that's what he did. It felt fucking incredible. I could feel his sperm shooting into me and I came again, at the same time as he did.

We just laid there for a while, and I knew right then, Jon, that I was going to fuck him every chance I got!

After that first fuck, Leon lit a cigarette and was smoking, you know, while we were lying naked together in his bed. I said 'let me have a puff' and he passed it to me. I took a drag and got a little dizzy because it had been years since I smoked. But we shared the cigarette, which was kind of nice. Then we got up and got dressed and Leon walked me down to our apartment and kissed me goodnight. I crawled into bed with you, hoping that my pussy wouldn't leave a puddle of cum on our sheets. It took me a little while to get to sleep. I was so cranked up and happy!

I slept like a baby for about six hours, then while you were at work, I trotted back up to Leon's place and we fucked again. It was probably even better than the first time because I knew how good it was going to feel. I fucked a few guys before I met you, Jon. Quite a few, really, and they were all white. I knew then, and I still believe it today -- No one can fuck as good as Leon!

Anyway, after we fucked that second time, Leon lit a cigarette and just handed it to me, then he lit another for himself. We just laid there, smoking and talking and touching each other. I said if we're going to keep fucking you're going to need to buy more cigarettes. He said he was going to buy me a carton, and he did later that day. I knew then that he planned to fuck me a lot! I managed to go a long time without telling you I was hooked on his big black cock, but it was just a couple of weeks before I had to tell you I was hooked on smoking.