Liberal Leanings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers

We got into a nice little routine. Every day, sometime around noon, Leon would fuck me, usually at his place, sometimes at ours, unless he was busy with something, or someone else. We call them 'nooners'! Then, at the bar, when the rush was over, usually about 10 PM, Leon and I would go into his backroom office. He squeezed a couch in there for me so we didn't always have to fuck on his desk or his chair. If things were busy, I'd just give him a quick blow job. After we closed the bar at 2 we'd come back here to the condo and fuck at Leon's place for an hour or two. Then I'd climb into bed with you and go to sleep. So, if you do the math, we've been fucking two or three times a day since my second week working for Leon.

We got a little crazy a couple of times. One time, I guess it was about 3 AM, we stripped down and fucked right here in the pool! I wrapped my legs around Leon and he had no problem holding me up and sticking his cock in me while we waded around in the water. I saw the light go on at Bob and Cindy's apartment, and I'm sure they saw us, but I guess they never said anything to you (Jon shook his head no). I thought we were going to wake the whole fucking condo when we came together!

Let me see, what else happened? Oh, when I got my first tattoo it was just like I told you. Leon wanted me to hold his hand, and while he was getting inked, and he told me that I should get a tattoo too. I never wanted one before, but all of the sudden it seemed like a good idea. I looked at his big black fingers, laced between my little white fingers, and I knew what I wanted. I wanted the Yin Yang symbol, and that's what I got. (Lori held up her arm and pointed to the tattoo) The Yin part is black. That's Leon. The Yang is white. That's me, fitting together perfectly. Every time I see my tattoo, and that's about a hundred times a day, I think of Leon and me. You and I never had a tattoo, Jon.

By the time I got my second tattoo, the Queen of Spades, (Lori held up her other arm to display the spade) we didn't really care that much whether you knew about us or not. I didn't know that you were so naïve, not knowing the Queen of Spades is for white women who like to fuck niggers. You just got pissed off because I got another tattoo without giving you a chance to talk me out of it! (Jon just shrugged his shoulders). And you never even noticed the BBC charm on my anklet."

Another time I thought for sure you'd catch on. One night, Leon and I both snorted a couple lines of coke as soon as we got home to his place. (Jon's jaw fell open in shock) We were both feeling nice and high and we just tore our clothes off and went at it! We were doing a 69 on his living room rug. His tongue was in my pussy and his big cock was in my mouth. Gawd I loved it! I came a couple of times, then I said 'I want my nigger to fuck me now!' Leon likes it when I call him 'my nigger'. We made it to his bedroom and he fucked me hard, real hard. He held my legs straight up in the air and just pounded my fucking cunt. I came a couple more times and he came too, then we fell asleep with his cock still balls-deep inside me. I woke up about five minutes before your alarm would go off, so I ran downstairs, naked, holding my clothes, and got to bed with you about five seconds before your alarm started buzzing! When I got up a few hours later, I could hardly walk. You gave me an ice pack, remember? I put it on my pussy, and luckily, I recovered enough to fuck Leon that night in his office and again at home."

Lori sat, smiling in amusement and shaking her head, as if she, herself, couldn't quite believe everything that she had done, and said.

"Well, that's pretty much the whole story, Jon. I can't say I'm sorry. I won't say I'm sorry, because I'm not. I do feel a little bad that you got hurt because you were always a good husband and you tried hard, but once I got that big black cock in me there was no turning back. You know, 'once you go black' and all that."

Jon just sat in his chair, staring at Lori, finally saying, "Wow. Well, a lot of things make more sense now. I'm glad you told me everything. You didn't have to do it."

Lori and Jon sat and looked at each other for a couple of minutes, both of them obviously lost in their own thoughts. Finally, Lori broke the silence.

"You haven't said anything, or maybe you didn't notice, but I quit smoking."

Jon perked up and said, "That's right, you haven't had a cigarette the whole time we've been sitting here. Good for you! Why did you decide to quit?

"Because I'm pregnant," Lori stated, looking Jon square in the face.

"What!" Jon erupted. You're what?!"

"I'm pregnant, Jon," Lori said matter-of-factly, "You know, knocked up. I'm going to have Leon's baby. A black baby. I'm just starting to show."

Lori had been sitting down already when Jon took Leon's seat at the table, so Jon had never gotten a good look at her belly. After making her announcement, Lori stood up, wearing that skimpy thong bikini, and turned sideways, letting Jon see her modest but definitive baby bump. As she'd said, she was really starting to show.

"Oh my gawd," Jon muttered. "But you were on the pill. You said so when you talked about Leon cumming in you that first time."

"I was on the pill, for a while," Lori explained. "You know I'm all for women's rights, and equality of the sexes, but that's really a lot of bullshit. And I'll tell you something else - all men are not created equal. Just look at you and Leon. When a woman mates with an alpha-male like Leon, her instincts kind of take over, and the urge to breed is overwhelming. I decided to let nature take its course, so I stopped taking the pill and I let Leon flood my womb with his nigger sperm. The sex was even better then, knowing that Leon was sure-as-shit going to get me pregnant! And he did, so now I'm carrying his black baby. That's just how it is."

Jon sat, shaking his head, and said, "Well, you shocked me with your story of becoming Leon's black cock slut, and now you've shocked me again, telling me you're pregnant."

"I've got one more shock for you, Jon," Lori said, leaning forward and brushing the braids away from her face. "I want you to take me back."

"What?!" Jon exclaimed. "You want me to take you back? You want to move back into our condo and be my wife again?!"

Lori smiled a little and said, "Yes, Jon, you're getting me back! Leon is at his place right now, packing up the last of my stuff. As soon as we finish talking, maybe you could help him carry it down to your place. I mean our place."

"So, you and Leon are finished?" Jon asked. "You broke up?"

"Well, no, not exactly" Lori said with an uncertain tone. "We're not going to live together anymore, but he'll always be my baby-daddy, and he'll still be my boyfriend, plus I'll still be working for him, until I'm too far along. Leon says I'll make more tip money than ever because niggers love seeing a white woman with a big belly, especially if they know she's carrying a black baby."

As if she felt she needed to be firm, Lori asserted, "Now, I'm still going to be fucking Leon, sometimes at his place, sometimes at ours. I'm not giving that up!" Then trying hard to be cute, Lori said, "You might just have to sleep on the couch once in a while. But you'll be my husband and I'll be your wife, and I'll fuck you too, once in a while, if you'd like. My pussy may be labeled 'black owned', but I don't mind making an exception for my white husband!" Lori laughed out loud, thinking that she was being quite humorous.

"Not to be cruel, Lori, but it sounds like Leon is kicking you to the curb," Jon said.

"Fuck you, Jon!" Lori spat angrily. She then took a deep breath and softened her tone.

"Leon says he doesn't have room in his place for a crib, and he's not the kind of man to be tied down for too long with 'just one bitch' as he puts it. Maybe you can't understand that about him, Jon, but I can. He wants me to be close, but not too close. And he really does respect you, you know, because he says he knows that you'll take good care of me and my baby."

A serious look was displayed on Jon's face when he said, "There's one major problem with your plan, Lori. Your key won't work anymore since I changed the door locks, and I've been doing some packing for you too. All your leftover stuff -- the shit you didn't take when you moved out on me -- is in four big plastic garbage bags. I planned to tell you that I was putting it out in the hallway for you to pick up. I don't have room for your stuff anymore either."

Lori became irate again and said, "Leon is going to be really pissed off, Jon. I mean really pissed, because he wants me back with you tonight!"

"Fuck Leon!" Jon shouted. "Fuck him!" Then he laughed, saying, "That sounds pretty funny, doesn't it? Me saying 'fuck Leon' to you."

Lori had real tears welling up in her pretty blue eyes when she whined, "I thought you wanted me back! I thought you would always love me."

"I thought so too, but that was before all the lies and the cheating and the tattooed vagina, and the way you left me to hop into Leon's bed. I've finally reached the point where I can honestly say, Lori, that I don't love you anymore."

Jon unfolded his beach towel, revealing a large envelope that he slid across the table toward Lori.

"I've filed for divorce," Jon said. "The papers are in the envelope, along with a copy of the restraining order that the cops will be serving on Leon at the bar tonight. If he comes anywhere near me, or calls me, or even sends me a text message, he'll go directly to jail, just like in the Monopoly game."

Jon continued, "I'm going back to my original plan to get Leon out of my life -- the plan that you called 'the last fucking straw'. That realtor that I met with, way back when, is going to list our condo. When it sells, if we manage to net out a few dollars, I'll split it with you. In the meantime, I'm moving in with my folks until I can get a new job and get my life back on track."

Crying almost uncontrollably, Lori stared at Jon and pleaded, "Jon, what the fuck am I going to do?!"

Glaring at his estranged wife, Jon said, "You need to talk to Leon, Lori. Make an appointment. Now, I know you can't bring yourself to talk to me more than once every few months, so I guess this is a good time to tell you goodbye."

Jon got up and walked away, leaving Lori sobbing loudly at the patio table with the envelope in front of her.

Fast forward

It took a while, but in time Jon did land a good job, and -- irony of ironies -- he eventually met and fell in love with a beautiful black woman. She was his dark ebony princess and, at his suggestion, she wore her hair in African braids. Before too long, they got married and Jon and his new bride were blessed with a black baby of their own. Jon was a faithful and devoted husband and father, and every day he told his wife that she was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Lori gave birth to Leon's offspring, then had a few dead-end relationships with other men, all of them black, netting her another baby. At last report, she had moved in with her parents and they were pretty much raising the kids.

And they lived happily ever after? True for some. Not so much for others.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers