Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers

We went to a wooded area south of Atlanta to begin filming. Sandra and I were directed to a car and were told to jump out and run following a man carrying a red flag. A group of about thirty men waited to chase after us. We were told that if one of the men caught us that we were to struggle to get away, but not to hit, kick, or bite. Eventually, the men would catch us and rape us.

The mention of the word rape gave me flash backs of my father. The next thing I knew I was running and screaming through the woods. My clothes were ripped completely off from my struggles before enough men had a hold of me.

The men fucked me and shot their cum all over my body before the filming was done. Sandra was covered with more cum than me as if that was possible. Mike was practically doing flips, he was so happy with the film shoot.

Two days later, Sandra and I were taken to an office building. We were told to run into the building's stairwell again following the man with the red flag. A different group of men waited to chase after us. It was a much better scene than in the woods, but again we were caught, fucked, and bathed with cum.

We went to about eight different locations and I know I had been fucked by at least a hundred different men. They nicknamed me tiger-slut, because I fucked every guy back who stuck his dick in me.

The way that the movie was made I couldn't tell what it was really about. In every scene, a group of guys were breaking their necks to get at me and Sandra.

Mike worked on putting the final touches on the movie, while Chris took Sandra and me around to adult book stores signing posters of us to promote the movie. I had quickly developed a small fan club from my pictures that were posted on the internet.

The movie turned out to be a block buster in the porn industry. I was noted for being fucked by the most guys in a single movie, giving the most blowjobs, and taking the largest number of cocks up my ass.

Money seemed to be coming from everywhere. Mike counseled me to be modest, but I had to have the sports car that I had always dreamed of.

We traveled for a year doing appearances before we starred on Mike's next movie. In that movie I was a politician fucking to get every vote. The mob of voters would attack me were ever I campaigned. Needless to say, in the end I won the election.

We ended up doing a signing about fifty miles from my home town. I got in my car and drove to my parent's house with Mike by my side. I pulled into the driveway and sat there waiting for my parents to come out and take a look. When I saw them, it was hard for me to even think of them as my parents. They had abused me, and that abuse made me a millionaire. I pulled back out of the driveway without allowing them to see me, and drove away.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers
12