Libertine Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were streaming down his face, and he was holding a sob. But he just went back to his place, and gave place to the next person. This continued for some time. Some stories were fun, others were beautiful, others were plainly stories of orgies, or domination. I found out that my mom was a dominatrix for some time, that she had brought many people into the community, and that she had helped a lot with their identity and sexual orientation.

I saw a side of my mom that I never saw, I saw that she was funny, she was brave, foolish, fearless, loving. I wanted to know that before she was gone. I was called to the stage by the last intervenant. I had now something like twenty five shots in the system, so I was drunk, that goes without saying. Fortunately all the shots were quite light for we would all have been dead drunk at the tenth otherwise.

Anyhow, I mounted on the stage, and felt everyone looking at me.

"Hi... I am Anna, I am Gabriella's daughter. I don't really have awesome stories to tell like all of you. She seemed to be someone really special, legendary even. To me she was just a mom. Now that I have heard all of you I'd say a MILF even!"

Some laughed.

"For me she was a caring mother. A wonderful woman who wanted to be free. She was always nice to my sister and to me, and also to my father. She had her flaws of course, but... in the end I feel like she cared for all of us. There is one episode, maybe I'd like to tell, maybe the one side of her some of you might not have seen."

I told a story that my dad had told us. That when my mother was pregnant with my sister and I she had begun to read all kind of books on pregnancy, motherhood and parenthood in general. From the biologic point of view to the education, the social status, the music we had to listen to etc. My father apparently never saw her so serious about something, and when he asked her why she did that she told him that she had to do an abortion before, because the pregnancy was out of the uterus, and would have killed her. She thought that she was sterile after that, and now she wanted to do all the best for the twins to have the best life possible.

"And that for me was my mom. She might not always have been perfect, she got mad easily, she had her flaws, but she always did her best, and loved all of us. And I loved her so much. I will miss her so much." I began to slowly cry. "I am sorry." I said and got out of the stage.

Michael gave me my shot, and they all drank theirs, and my cries were accompanied by a round of applause.

Ella took back the microphone, clearly moved.

"Thank you Anna for that. You are right, she loved all of us and showed it to us in different manners. And we will miss her. I will propose this last toast to Gabriella, and in honour of all the memories we shared tonight, I just want to say that we all loved her. Farewell."

"Farewell." Echoed the room. We all drank, and unconsciously I buried my face in Mike's chest, a tear rolling down my cheek.

***

The day after I woke up to a terrible headache. 32 shots, even if really light had their effect. But somehow I felt better, I felt like I could go through grief more easily. That farewell party made me realize that my mom was truly dead. But also that she was still somehow present.

I wanted to see all of them again. I was not sure I wanted to take part in what they did, but I was curious. I had to be to my university in 1 hour. But somehow the beast in me decided otherwise. This was my first step towards my descent in a world I would not want to abandon.

I changed into something that I found sexy. A short black skirt and a red top, along with red stockings and red heels. I called Ella and Michael. They said they would come home in 1 hour.

After 50 minutes or so, I heard a knock on the door, and there they were. Ella was wearing steampunk outfit, and Mike was with a brown suit that matched Ella's outfit. They were really gorgeous together. Before saying anything Mike gave me a sealed letter.

"Your mother said to give this to you in case you called us." Said Ella.

I closed the door behind them making them come into the living room. I sat on the couch and opened the letter. They stayed silent.

I began to read.

"Dear Anna,

By the time you will read this I will be long gone. Mike and Anna were the couple I met in Sweden, the one Marco will probably tell you about during the farewell party. They have been my accomplices and dear friends ever since. If you made it this far it means you chose to walk the same path as I. All there is in my things is for you, the toys are new, I asked Ella and Mike to replace mine with those a few days before pass. I have told you a couple of stories, but you really did not know much of this universe, and I probably should have told you more. The world is hard enough as it is for a woman, even in western civilizations. Maybe I should have taught you more how to defend yourself. Your sister will read this letter too, I am sure, as I am sure you will find a way to teach her how to be herself. You always were my treasure, you and her. I have trusted Mike and Ella blindly for many years, and I entrust them with teaching you what I could not. You have grown into a beautiful woman, and you should use your body as you please, when you please. Ella is bi, she will be glad to teach you if you ask her (she told me herself). All else you already know.

Love, Mom. "

I sadly smiled. My mother had predicted everything. So on top of being fantastic she was like super intelligent? I chuckled at the thought.

I turned to Ella.

"I want to learn." I said.

She smiled, and Mike got out of the house, saying bye to both of us, and said he would wait for a text. Ella sat just besides me. My heart was trumping and pumping furiously. I was excited. I clearly felt my pussy dampening, and the beast slowly coming out. I was letting go of the illusion of control. I was letting go of everything. I was letting go.

I was slowly fading into chaos, into a sweet abandon. I looked at Ella, she came closer. She caressed my hair, I shuddered. I began to breathe heavily, her lips came closer to mine, she looked deep into my eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" She whispered.

"I am not sure." I answered. "But I will never find out unless you show me." I whispered back.

She smiled. I closed my eyes. I felt her lips on my neck. A very subtle touch, like a whisper. Her hand came on my back and began to caress it. I shuddered again. Her other hand came on my waist, and went up, just touched my breast, which made me literally soak my panties, and caressed my hair. Her lips began to kiss my neck a bit harder, I could feel the tip of her tongue on my cheek.

I opened my lips, longing for a kiss. Her hand touched the back of my head, and her mouth left my neck. It would have been any moment now. I felt her lips caress mine, and inclined my head forward, wanting to meet her for a kiss. Our mouths met. The kiss was soft at first, her lips tasted so nice...

I put a hand on her waist, and another cupped her breast. I wanted this, I was so excited my pussy was literally gushing out my juices. The kiss was soft at first, and then it became more aggressive, more wild. I opened my mouth and her tongue met mine. She was a great kisser, the best I had ever had. She knew how to caress my tongue with hers, while her lips were sensually caressing mine.

I wanted her. So bad. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eye lustfully. She smiled, and I recognized lust, and hunger. I wanted to taste her, and she wanted to eat me, and I could not wait to put my mouth on her juicy pussy.

I stripped, and left only my stockings and my bra. My pussy was exposed. I began to undress her, but she stopped me.

"Not so fast." She said smiling. "First you have to learn." I Watched her confused, and then I complied, assuming my submissive position, the one I had fantasized about.

"Make me." I said challenging her, and making her understand that if she wanted me to learn I also wanted her to dominate me. She understood that immediately, and in fact put her hand on my throat, and pushed me back on the couch, while her other hand unclipped my bra. My small tits sprung free, and she began to lick them and kiss them.

"Make me." I said again in defiance. And then she bit me. She bit my nipple, my shoulder, all while keeping me under control with her hand on my throat. I did not resist. I was hers. Her mouth slowly drifted down. I was expecting this, I wanted her mouth pleasuring me. She kissed my inner thigh, and I tried to push her head down to my cunt, but she slapped me, and got back to kissing my thighs.

"I will make you mine." She said stopping everything altogether. I was frustrated but as soon as I got up, I saw her undressing completely, and stripping completely naked. I could not help but look at her pussy. She smiled again, and pushed me back on the couch.

"Do you want to taste me?" She asked, already knowing the answer. I nodded. I laid down on the couch while she literally sat on my face, and approached her cunt to my mouth. She did not move, I had to begin. I was intoxicated by her scent. So sweet yet so strange, exotic, I was already addicted. I stuck my tongue out, and with the tip slowly licked her outer lips.

I felt a rush of excitation while for the first time I was tasting pussy juice. I wanted this more than ever, and began to slowly lick her. I was shy at first, but then my hand came and took her thighs, and I brought her closer to my mouth, for me to be able to completely lick her. I sought her clit, laid my tongue flat on her pussy and licked, then used the tip. I licked and explored, and I loved the taste.

I was licking a pussy. I was loving it, and so she was judging by her moans. I did not care about neighbours anymore, I just wanted to make her scream with pleasure. She began to rock her hips, and I felt she was close to cum. She took my head with her hands, and pulled my hair. I Felt that jolt of pain I wanted to feel, and continued to lick her just like she wanted.

"Oh, yes, right there, like that. Fuck you are a natural pussy pleaser." She moaned. Soon I felt a rush of juice going in my mouth, and I understood she was coming. She became suddenly very silent, while I could feel her engorged clit pulsating while her orgasm subsided.

"You have been a good girl, now you may have my tongue." She said winking. She turned around, and I was presented again with her perfect pussy while she began to caress mine with her fingers. After a short time I felt her tongue on my clit, and I was in ecstasy. I began to finger her pussy while licking her again, and felt her tongue exploring my cunt.

I was in heaven, her tongue felt amazing, and I began to moan, without being able to control myself. Her finger entered me, and began to caress the walls of my pussy. She hit a particular point that made me gasp in pleasure. She stroke it again, and again and again, while her tongue stimulated my clit. It was almost too much, but then I felt a third sensation, one that I was not used to.

One of her fingers was caressing my asshole. I was scared at first but then felt the pleasure, and just abandoned myself to what was happening. I could feel her tongue going down and teasing my rosebud. The sensation was new but I embraced it, while I tried to reproduce it on her.

She pushed back on my tongue, making me eat out her ass. I was licking her asshole, the scent was strong, and I loved it. I penetrated her ass with my tongue. At that point she turned to me, took my head and pressed it strongly against her ass, for me to go deeper with my tongue. She let out a lustful moan, and resumed licking my clit.

While doing she repositioned herself in order to have her pussy on my mouth, she wanted me to please her there. I complied and resumed licking that sweet nectar. I embraced her whole body while doing so, losing myself in the scent and the taste of her wonderful pussy, and in the pleasure her tongue was procuring me. I felt her hand near my head, and opened my eyes, just to see her fingering her own asshole.

The vision was totally erotic, and I almost came just seeing her middle finger completely stuck in her ass. At that point I wished I could have my ass fucked as well, and stuck it out, in order for her to finger fuck me. I think she understood what I wanted, for with her other hand she fingered my pussy and right after that she tried to push a finger in my anal opening. The lubrication from my own juices made it easy for her to penetrate me, and even I felt a strange yet pleasing pain, that soon just transformed in pleasure.

That pleasure was weird, it was like an amplification of what she was doing to my pussy. I pushed back on her fingers, I wanted her to go deeper. She began to pump her fingers in and out of my ass, while doing the same with her own ass. I continued to lick her, and I licked her fingers. At that point she took out her finger, and stuck it in my mouth.

I could taste her ass, and I sucked hungrily on her finger. Before she could go back to finger herself my fingers had replaced hers. She let out another moan while she was licking me, and put a second finger in my ass. I felt opened, stretched, and it was so pleasing that I could not stop moaning like a slut. She took out her fingers from my ass, and I let a disapproving moan escape, just before she replaced those with the fingers of the other hand. I did not understand why she did that, until I found myself sucking at the fingers that had been in my own ass, tasting myself. Those fingers tasted like pussy and ass, and I loved it. I was addicted to my taste. I moaned before resuming licking her cunt.

I pumped her ass and she did the same with me, all while we were licking each other. It was too much for me and her last moan pushed me over the edge. I came like I never came before, and screamed all I had in her pussy, while licking her. That sent her over the edge, and she covered my face in pussy juice, while I hungrily swallowed. She moaned again and again, and when our orgasms subsided we collapsed on each other. She got off me, and turned around with a wicked smile on her face.

She saw the fingers that had just been in her ass, and made me lick them clean. After that, she presented me with those which had been in mine, and made me lick them clean too. After that, she kissed me, making me taste my pussy juice in her mouth. That was so erotic that I got excited again.

She took out of her purse a strap-on cock. It was not enormous, but had a good 18 cm. she put it on, and ordered me to turn around. I complied without even asking questions. I was on all fours on my couch, waiting for her to fuck me.

What I felt though, was completely different from what I expected, she pushed my cheeks apart, and stuck her tongue in my ass. I let a moan escape, for I loved the sensation. She continued to lick my asshole for several minutes, until she felt I was on the edge of coming. Then she positioned herself behind me, and I felt the head of the strap-on in my soaked pussy.

I let a moan escape, and another when she spanked me. "Harder". I said without even realizing it. When she heard that she grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, it hurt. It hurt so good. "you want to be spanked harder?"

"Yes" I panted.

"Because you are a slut?"

"Yes I am a slut."

"You are my slut?"

"Yes I am your slut, please spank me harder." I pleaded.

Apparently she was happy to comply, as the next blow was significantly harder and left a burning sensation on my cheek. She began to fuck me really hard, continuing to spank me. I was literally between moaning and screaming constantly. I loved it, it was rough, wild, and so full of lust. She pulled my hair again, and stopped the spanking, just to flick my clit while fucking me from behind. I was almost crying for the pleasure.

She let go of my hair and instead grabbed one of my breasts, and squeezed it hard, until it hurt just enough to send me over the edge, and make me collapse on her plastic cock, and on my couch.

I was completely spent, but still she made me suck the strap-on clean before she put back the strap-on in the purse. She laid on the couch with me smiling, and slowly kissed me.

"Liked it?" She asked.

"Hell yeah..."I said exhausted. "When is the next time though?"

She caressed my hair, and looking at me said: "Soon my pet, soon. We will go at your pace."

"Just teach me everything, please."

"I will, that I will."

We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms, the next morning Mike knocked on the door, and I went to open it, naked.

To be continued...

12