Liberty's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
A simple suggestion leads to excitement at the library.
1.4k words
4.33
22.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been her idea to begin with.

Well I suppose that isn't entirely true, I thought while crossing the road and traversing the bridge that lead up to my university. I had hinted multiple times that the idea excited me, and it wasn't like she had forced me to buy that remote vibrator. She had encouraged me to buy it no doubt, but I wasn't quite at the stage where I couldn't resist her words. Well not at this point at least. At this point I was still a strong, independent, nineteen-year-old, British, university student...with a slight exhibitionist streak and a very sexually overactive mind. Both of those secret sides of me were about to come to the forefront of my life this evening in the library.

The overactive sexual side of my mind was the first to emerge as even daydreaming about what was to occur had created a dampness between my legs. This was nothing unusual for me as my wetness tended to develop very quickly. Due to this my washing pile is always the largest in my flat, but I do my best to hide the damp underwear and towels from my flatmates. However, the feeling of being this wet already -- before the toy currently imbedded inside of me was even activated -- was quite a new sensation for me.

Walking towards the university and feeling the toy move around inside of my ever-dampening nether regions as my thighs pumped up the hill, my mind drew itself back to how I had ended up in this exquisite situation. The night air curled around my legs, my thin leggings providing little protection from the chill, as I fished out my phone from my jacket pocket. I shivered gently as I turned my phone on, both due to the cold breeze on my chest that was making me thankful for my bra and thick cotton shirt, and due to my delight in seeing another message from her blinking in front of me.

I looked around nervously, despite knowing that the students around me would think nothing of a girl on her phone. They obviously did not know the contents of such a message, or what it would do to me. I opened her message and released a breath I hadn't realised I was holding.

"So, it is in then? And you are on your way?"

I blushed. The written confirmation of what I had already done and was about to do was right there. My shaking fingers quickly tapped the keys to confirm what was inserted inside of me and that I had almost neared my destination. The large, mostly glass building loomed in front of me. I swiped my key card to enter. With my full bag over my shoulder, I could have been there to complete an essay, or perhaps to finish some reading before the week began. But no. This evening I had torn myself away from reading the works of Cicero and Herodotus and my fascination with Ancient History, to satisfy my...other cravings. The full bag was little more than a cover story and my aching nipples knew it all to well as they remained as hard points, despite the comforting and caressing warmth the modern building.

Knowledge was not at the forefront of my mind as I walked past shelves of books. Education was not my concern as my bag bounced against my thighs as if reminding me what was between my legs. A gentle, little tap, so as not to let me forget why I was here.

My phone buzzed.

I knew somehow that it was not my family or friends who were messaging me but my lovely accomplice, from far away. That accomplice whose words could embrace me from this distance and manipulate my hands into every position that suited us. She had guided me on the use of my remote vibrator over the last few weeks and now, she encouraged me to utilise it for its designated purpose. It was not silent and remotely controlled for use in my bedroom. The app on my phone was not so that I could use it while writhing naked on my bed -- despite its utility in those situations. No, it was so that I could simulate the currently gushing area between my legs with everyone being none the wiser. And after scouting out the library, I found that the mostly enclosed "U" shape seating areas would be perfect for my first field test.

As I headed up the stairs towards them I read her message.

"Turn it to low now until you arrive at the seats"

She wanted to start already! My heart fluttered, and my stomach tightened as I realised how many people would witness it. Regardless of their ignorance they would witness me being stimulated in public for the first time.

But bound inside that fear was the excitement that I had been longing for while planning this and the vibrations that now coursed through me seemed far more powerful than any setting named "Low" had any right to be. Somehow, I managed to keep walking as the vibrations shook my legs. As I moved I felt the damp pressure of my underwear confirming the effect my sex toy was having on me in front of the sleepy, hard-working students that surrounded me.

Each step I took drew the toy further around inside of me and dragged the clitoral stimulator from side to side across my most sensitive area. I staggered for a moment as I realised my eyes had become un-focused and my legs wobbly. I clutched onto the cool metallic bookcase beside me and desperately wished to stop in my journey. But inside I knew that staying like this, in the exposed open section of the library, was a recipe for disaster. And so, with my nipples cutting through my shirt and my sexual excitement spilling out around my toy and coating my lips, I surged forward towards my sanctuary. I shivered with sexual energy as a warm heat began to slowly spread through me tracing lines throughout my body and joining the burning point between my legs to my breasts and my eager fingertips. With each step my thighs moved the vibrating toy. With each step my clit was briefly nuzzled. With each step I drew closer to release.

Entering into the booth I threw myself and my bag onto one of the two opposing benches. My legs too weak to hold me a second longer. As I collapsed dramatically into the leather seat I felt a flood of relief course through every inch of my excited body, this wave coalesced inside my chest and rushed up my throat until I felt it exit through my mouth in a great sigh. The flood of emotion was almost as powerful as the sexual excitement still emanating from my excited crotch and the two feelings split my body in some areas but mixed deliciously together in others.

Holding my phone in my hand, my finger desperately dragged the vibration level down from "low", and into "off". The vibrations softened and stopped and I was left with a great lingering tingle throughout my body and my emotions swirling around under my skin. I moved my shaking hand back to my phone and my fingers tapped quickly across the screen to inform my teasing accomplice that I had completed my treacherous odyssey. Finally, I was safe from the sea of knowing eyes that I felt certain had followed my every, excited move.

It was at that moment that my phone buzzed.

The unexpected vibrations from my hand caused me to look up at my phone clutched in my hand. It was as I read her words that my eyes were drawn to the shape behind my phone. Like a camera switching focus, my lust hazed eyes were drawn to, and focused on, the feminine form seated across from me. With her earphones in and her fingers a blur atop her laptop, she only had time for a quick glance up at me and a short smile before diligently returning to her work. As I looked at my unexpected library partner, the words from my accomplice's message, glowing on the small screen in front of me, resounded in my head.

"Good. Now turn it to medium."

My evening in the library was far from over.

I trembled at the thought.