Libidinous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca immediately blushed again, and then turned her head to the side. Ginny next to her nodded, "Yeah. I like to be, uh... well I like it when I am spanked."

Bianca hissed at her, "You are such a tease! You just told him he can't touch you!"

"Well you could spank me," Ginny said plaintively.

"Not if I get him to get you to tie me up!" As she said it, Bianca's brain caught up with the words and she flew off my lap and into a bedroom slamming the door closed. Ginny almost collapsed against my legs, her heavy tit banging into it. I noticed the wet spot on the front of my slacks now that the heat source had been removed from it. Brushing it slightly, I raised my fingers to my nose and inhaled Bianca's essence.

Ginny broke my concentration when she asked, "Should I go get her?"

I stood and said, "No, I'll get her."

Ginny planted her face next to my cock and wrapped her arms around my legs grabbing my ass. Pulling me toward her, she licked the fabric along my cock, eliciting a moan from both of us. "I wonder what it would taste like to lick her straight off your cock." Ginny whispered.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair and whispered, "We will find out if she ever breaks up with Jeff."

Ginny looked up at me, her big eyes almost the same color as her hair, "I don't think she will, despite the fact he is a shit to her."

I walked down the hallway and opened the only bedroom door that was closed and entered Bianca's room. She was laying face down on the bed crying. The shirt she was wearing was bunched up above her small and delectable ass. Well shaped from her workouts it had a firm look to it, and no extra meat on it. Her legs were together so I couldn't see her gash clearly, but what I could see had none of the previous moisture on it. I heard a very muffled, "Don't you knock?"

"No, why should I? You knew I was coming after you. It is what you wanted."

Bianca flipped over and shot straight up into a sitting position. Her eyes were on fire, she was angry, horny and confused. "So what do you think of my dirty little secret?" she hissed out like a komodo dragon.

"That you like to be tied up? That's the secret?" I asked.

Bianca nodded, and sobbed out, "YES! My last two boyfriends looked at me in disgust when I told them. And Jeff...Jeff...HE JUST THINKS I AM A BITCHY SLUT!" Bianca threw herself forward and started sobbing into the duvet covering her bed again. I almost missed when she said, "He barely spoke to me for a month after I told him. He had changed. He started abusing me, taking his pleasure out on me... in me. I never received pleasure from him."

I sat on the bed and stroked her back gently and let her cry. It took all my willpower not to ravage this poor girl. Her stark vulnerability, raw emotional outbreak and the fact that she had been grinding my cock not five minutes before, were almost too much to ignore. But I did.

Once the tears stopped I said, "I am not Jeff or anyone else you have met. I told you I don't judge people. If you want to be tied up, you will be tied up."

Bianca's head turned to me, the surprise clearly written on her face. "That's it? It doesn't bug you?"

"No, honey, why would your liking to be tied up bug me? It is taking all I have not to tie you up for myself here and now."

My voice must have carried the truth of what I said as Bianca threw her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Shane."

I caressed her bare ass with the back of my hand before grabbing it and squeezing with all my might. A groan escaped Bianca, as I said. "There is nothing to thank me for Bianca. Now go make love to Ginny before I change my mind about not getting involved."

It was the briefest soulful kiss I think I have ever received before she bounded off the bed and found Ginny at the door. As they were kissing Bianca drew Ginny into the bedroom. I sat and watched them kiss for a few minutes their hands almost stationary, little strokes and light squeezes were all the movements I could see. "Okay girls, take a potty break. I need to go upstairs a moment."

They both looked at me curiously. I smiled a knowing, secret smile and let myself out of the apartment and went upstairs. I grabbed the bag containing the tripod, video camera, my laptop and the cables to link the two. Bemusedly I looked at the bag and thought, from vacations and recitals to porn, what a versatile camera it was.

I grabbed the dress and shoes on my way out and let myself back into the girls' apartment. They were in the other bedroom, lying in bed whispering to each other. I started setting the camera up when Ginny asked, "What are you doing?"

I continued setting up as I said, "I am going to film this. And if you are good girls, I will burn a copy for you as well. Think of it as my price to play along with such egregious terms."

Ginny looked at me, then the camera and then Bianca. "Are you okay with this baby?"

Bianca's blue eyes were blazing into Ginny's. "If we can trust him not to hurt us or join us, why can't we trust him with a reminder if he wants one?"

Ginny looked unconvinced. She turned to me and said, "No posting to the internet and no sharing it with your dirty old friends. Okay?"

"What if I share the proceeds from the internet? Will it be okay then?" I asked facetiously.

In turn, Ginny threw a pillow at me and said, "Okay, you can record it."

I finished setting up the camera and hooking it up to the laptop and popped a DVD into the drive. "I assume you have something to tie Bianca up with?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Oh yeah." She rolled off the bed onto her feet. Her luscious ass pointed toward me as she bent over and pulled a box from under the bed.

"What is that, a box of toys?" Both girls giggled as I walked over and inspected the contents. There were a couple vibrators, neck ties and something that looked like clips.

Ginny was standing next to me looking expectantly at me. "Undress her Ginny," I ordered.

Ginny turned to Bianca and their arms intertwined. They stood there for a couple of minutes staring at each other. No words were exchanged between them, and they swayed gently with one another. Ginny leaned in and kissed Bianca, her mouth opening slightly. Their tongues twirled and danced while their bodies ground toward each other.

Ginny kissed down Bianca's neck, her hands holding the bottom hem of the tee shirt. Nips, licks, teeth scraping across her throat, Bianca's head rolled back and a groan escaped from her. Saliva glistened in the soft lighting as Ginny mirrored her assault down the other side of Bianca's neck.

Slowly... so slowly I almost didn't notice, Ginny raised the tee shirt up. Their lips locked again, moans filling the room as the progress continued inexorably. Soon they parted as the tee shirt was flung to the side.

Bianca's tits were about the size of a red delicious apple with light pink areolas easily comprising a third of that area. Her nipples were hard and about the size of half a cigarette butt. Her stomach was flat and hard, there was a patch of hair above her pussy shaped like a triangle pointing down to her honey pot.

Ginny renewed her kiss with Bianca and then turned to look at me. Bianca's moan filled the room for a moment as my eyes devoured her body again and again. My cock blossomed back to its full strength. "Tie her up, Ginny."

Ginny turned to the box of toys and pulled out the two neck ties. Returning to Bianca, Ginny turned her back side toward me. My mouth watered looking at her ass. It was perfect. Ginny stood behind Bianca and tied her wrists together with one of the neckties. She then helped Bianca to the bed and laid her down. Taking the second tie, Ginny made something of a double loop out of it. She then took Bianca's ankles in her hand and pushed them back toward Bianca's head.

Kissing her way up Bianca's thighs and then back down to her ankles, Ginny looped the ends around Bianca's ankles and tucked the main part of the tie behind Bianca's neck. The result was that Bianca's hands were pinned under her ass, which thrust her pelvis skyward. Ginny paused and took Bianca's left nipple into her mouth and bit down on it. Bianca moaned and squirmed, her legs buckling slightly. The tremors in her legs forced the neck tie against the nape of her neck, which in turn forced Bianca's head up. Ginny raised up onto her knees and started to unbutton the two buttons that held her shirt closed.

"Stop, not yet Ginny," I said. Bianca groaned in desperation and Ginny looked both curious and frightened. Kicking my shoes off to one side, I said, "Without touching me, come undress me. But make sure Bianca can see everything you do."

Ginny looked at me a moment and then said, "Yes Sir." She came over and ran her hands over my shoulders, not quite touching me but close enough I almost felt her. Across my chest and down my semi flat stomach her hands roamed, always maintaining a very close proximity to me. It felt like fireflies were dancing on my skin through the polo shirt I was wearing.

Kneeling down in front of me, Ginny very carefully undid my belt and opened it and unfastened my slacks. Teasingly, she took the tab to the zipper into her mouth and gripped it between her teeth to pull it down. Her smile was evident in her eyes as I looked down at her. I could hear Bianca moaning and thrashing on the bed.

Looking over at Bianca, her eyes were plastered on Ginny and I. Her mouth was trying to form words but the only sounds that siphoned into the air were moans. Her blue eyes were on fire, lust and hunger radiating through the room.

Ginny brought my attention back to her as she tugged once on the lower pant legs of my slacks and they tumbled to the ground, pooling around my ankles. Ginny's eyes focused on the tent that sprang up in my boxers. Her hands came back up my legs, so close that I could feel her tickling the hairs on my legs. A rampaging wildfire coursed through my body following the trail of her hands. She passed over the boxers and lifted the hem of my shirt up and then over my head. Bianca groaned off to the side, "His cock, bitch. I want to see HIS COCK!"

Ginny giggled as she tossed the shirt aside, her hands starting a tantalizingly torturous journey down my torso. I moaned as she burned a path through my chest and down to my boxers. I felt the pressure change over my cock as her hands meandered their way down. Slowly, gently, Ginny pulled my boxers down and gasped as my cock sprang free, to bob oh so very close to her mouth.

Bianca groaned atop the bed, a deep desperate sound. "Oh jeez Ginny, it's beautiful."

Ginny nodded her head and looked at the slit, as she asked, "What should I do now, Sir?"

Sir. I like the sound of that. I should get them both to say it all of the time.

My eyes bore into hers, eventually Ginny tore her stare from my cock and looked up at me. "Make love to her, Ginny. Drive her mad with desire, but don't let her cum. If teasing and pleasing her can make you cum, then yes... you may do so."

"Thank you, Sir." Ginny said, her hand came up and was reaching for the shaft of my cock. It took every ounce of willpower to step back and bend at the waist, keeping it away from her.

"No Ginny. You can not touch me, as I can not touch you or Bianca." I said.

Ginny groaned and I heard Bianca say, "Fuck that. Take it Ginny and suck it."

"No," I heard myself say. "Take her Ginny. Make Bianca scream for release."

Ginny looked at my cock longingly and nodded her head slowly. Lowering her hand, she turned to Bianca and crawled over to the bed. Climbing onto the bed, Ginny pulled Bianca into the middle of the bed and began kissing her legs, starting at the knees. Lower and lower her lips went, leaving a trail of molten lava on Bianca's thighs.

Her mouth closed over Bianca's pussy, her tongue thrusting deep into Bianca's depths. Ginny's fingernails lightly scratched Bianca's ass before she cocked her hand back and then let it fly forward, smacking Bianca's ass hard enough to leave a pink palm print.

Left cheek, right cheek ... Ginny's hand rained down on Bianca's derriere as she squirmed as much as she could, her nipples so tight they appeared to all but fossilize. Bianca was being herded toward an orgasmic explosion.

"Ginny, take your shirt off," I whispered.

Ginny's tongue lashing of Bianca's pussy did not miss a beat as she ripped open the shirt she was wearing and slung it off to the side.

Taking my eyes off of the display in front of me I walked over to the box o' toys and pulled the largest vibrator in the box out. I walked around and put the vibe in Ginny's hand and whispered, "Use this on her."

I groaned as I stepped back and watched Ginny take most of the length of the vibrator into her mouth. Pulling it out slowly, she pointed down at Bianca's pussy and pressed the head against her pussy opening. Slowly Ginny worked the vibe into Bianca. Once it filled Bianca fully, Ginny turned it on and began working it in and out of Bianca's pussy.

The lips hungrily held onto the vibe and seemed to try and pull it deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Finally working the vibrator its full length in and out of Bianca, Ginny turned it on, the metallic whir of the device provided a low white noise that managed to accompany the moans emanating from Bianca.

I hopped up on the bed and laid next to the girls watching as Ginny plowed Bianca with the vibrator. Ginny's free hand slapped Bianca's ass, pinched her nipples and flicked across her hardened clit. Constantly in motion, Ginny's hand teased and punished Bianca.

With each stroke of the vibrator, Bianca grew more and more excited. For that matter so did I. My cock was standing on end, and I frankly could not remember the last time it was this hard. The head was covered in pre-cum which leaked down the top of my cock and pooled in my pubic hair.

I leaned over and breathed Bianca's sweet scent, a moan escaping my lips. I watched as Ginny's tongue slipped out of her mouth and traced a circle around the opening to Bianca's pussy, her sweet flavored scent intoxicating me. Ginny flicked her tongue across the clit, which was standing up from its hood. Bianca's body shook in response and a moan escaped her.

Ginny leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue ramming its way down my throat; Bianca's sweet nectar seeped into my mouth making my cock quiver. I wanted these two women more than anything in my life.

I thought about allowing my hand to snake its way between Ginny's honey dew tit and Bianca's ass; cupping Ginny's tit with the nipple in the middle of my palm. I could almost feel the heat of Bianca's pussy torching my torso as I manhandled Ginny's massive tit in my minds eye. A moan escaped Ginny's mouth down into Bianca's swampy pussy which brought me out of my lusty fantasy.

I stood from the bed and retrieved the belt from my slacks, to trail it along Ginny's side to her ample, perfect ass. I drew my arm back and lashed forward. The belt slapped into Ginny's ass with a crack. Both girls moaned at the sound. Again I spanked Ginny's ass with the belt, hard this time, and her body started to quiver in response.

"Please sir. Please. Please let me make her cum!" Ginny's voice carried more need than I have heard in years. Her desire to taste her room mate's quim, her need for my permission to have it, made my cock shudder in ravenous hunger.

Before I could answer, I heard Bianca moan, "Oh god Ginny, that is so fucking hot."

I maneuvered myself behind Ginny and slightly off to the side. She was on her knees, her mouth buried in Bianca's pussy. I took the belt and gently swung it up between Ginny's legs, popping her pussy and clit. Her moan filled Bianca's body as I struck her in the same manner a second time. Ginny shook like a leaf in a violent wind. I swatted her ass, lightly, then hard. "You want her to cum?" I murmured.

Ginny's voice was heavily laced with lust as she gave me a moan that seemed to originate from her toes. It was the entire affirmative I needed.

"After you do," I said.

Slowly, gently I spanked Ginny's ass and pussy. Each time the belt smacked against her skin a moan would erupt from her. I wanted so badly to run my hand across her ass, to caress it, to squeeze it. Mostly I wanted to shove my cock up her hot wet pussy.

Pausing I looked into the box of toys and pulled the smallest vibrator out and slid it easily into Ginny's pussy. I turned it on and her moans escalated and mixed with Bianca's. Slowly I started spanking Ginny with the belt again, picking up speed and strength as I continued. Faster and faster, harder and harder I swung it until Ginny's ass recoiled with each stroke. Her moans filled the room, drowning out Bianca's.

Soon, Ginny stopped lapping at Bianca's clit, her hand froze in mid stroke and her body started to tense. I watched her feet curl up into a 'C' shape and heard her say, "Please, may I cum? Please Sir, let me cum."

That's when I broke the rule and dropped the belt to swing my bare hand at her ass. The crack reverberated through the room as I groaned, "Yes, cum bitch. NOW!" My hand rose and fell again, as the crack from the second slap filled the room, Ginny's clear quim flowed out of her love canal and streamed down her thighs. Her body completely froze up for a moment and then little tremors that started at her ass radiated across her body.

"Oh god Sir, thank you" Ginny said.

I could hear Bianca's moans of desperation filling the room. "Sit on her face Ginny. When she makes you cum, you can make her cum."

Ginny freed Bianca's legs from behind her head. As Bianca's legs straightened out, Ginny planted her pussy square on Bianca's mouth. I stood there and watched the girls 69 each other. I couldn't resist anymore and started spreading my copious pre-cum up and down my cock.

Watching their tongues flick across clits, into pussies, along labia a moan started at my balls and escaped my throat in a guttural sound. I heard one of the girls giggle at the sound, which was then followed by a moan.

I watched Ginny's body start to seize up again as she whispered, "Oh, Bianca, right there. OH!" Her thighs clenched together holding Bianca's head captive.

My eyes were so captivated by that sight; I did not see what Ginny did to Bianca, but a moment later, Bianca screamed into Ginny's pussy as she came.

I slowly stroked my cock, staying on the edge of my own orgasm as the two lush women recovered. Ginny rolled off of Bianca, each of their heads rested next to the knees of the other woman.

Walking up to the bed, I lifted Bianca up and rotated her so her head was facing Bianca's. I then maneuvered the two women so that they formed a 'V' shape. Bianca's left tit pressed against Ginny's right. There was a six inch or so gap between Bianca's right hip and Ginny's left hip. Both girls looked at me curiously.

I stood on the bed, my feet on either side of the girls heads. With two swift strokes, I felt my balls give way and a rope of cum shot out of the slit and landed on Bianca's stomach. My eyes clenched closed as both women moaned and I continued stroking my cock aiming it left then right, covering them both in my pearly white juice.

Ginny and Bianca rubbed my cum into each other's body, occasionally, licking a glob up and then kissing each other. I could see the pearl go from mouth to mouth and with a triumphant giggle, Ginny swallowed it.

I sat on the bed, watching the two cuddle, little touches between them, light kisses. After a couple of minutes they both moved up and put a head on each thigh. Ginny looked up and said, "Thank you."

I looked at her and laughed. "Honey, I have to say that was entirely my pleasure."

Bianca's hand snuck across and was toying with Ginny's nipple as she said, "No Shane. It was our pleasure."