Libidinous Ch. 02

Story Info
A night with Ginny.
7k words
4.55
23.9k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to that lovely creature DarkEmpress and her continued slavish support of this project; without her keen knife this would not be nearly as enjoyable.

This is Libidinous Chapter 2. It follows Libidinous Chapter 1, so please read it prior to this chapter.

Additionally this is stage three of a three stage story, Stage 1 is Dissolute: The Vanderbilt Years, stage 2 is Abnegation. While all inter-related, each is designed to stand more or less on its own. Some characters are in the stages of the story but are introduced properly.

Please remember to vote at the end, and if you feel the urge, leave a comment, or send me a PM.

*

I had the night of my life ... well, maybe not the night of my life, but certainly the best night in many years. Ginny and Bianca had put on quite a show for me, which afforded me a little release at the end. A part of me desired a repeat soon, but then the selfish part wanted to be a more active participant in the next round.

It was early Wednesday morning and a smile rested on my lips as I dressed for a workout, combing through the memories in my mind.

I would certainly relish a chance to make Ginny scream, Bianca too, if she broke up with her boyfriend. If not ... then not. I was content with either choice, doing my best not to influence Bianca's decision in any way.

I did my workout in silence having the room to myself for the most part. Alex, the complex manager, walked in and started on the stair master.

She was a tallish blonde with the customary big hair that was synonymous with some of the country and western crowds. It will seem that big hair was still in, or in again. I eyeballed her body, trying not to be obvious about it as she crossed the room. She had brown eyes and a body made for slamming. She was curvaceous, a little abundantly so, but not unattractive. Her tits were full and heavy, appearing to be about a C cup in the sports bra and tee shirt she was wearing. Black bra white thin tee shirt, a modest girl's advertisement, I wondered?

"Hi Shane, have you settled in?" She asked. Alex had a warm syrupy voice that was all Southern. I imagined she would make a great phone sex performer. Hell maybe she was one.

I lowered the weight to its resting position before answering. It was then that I noticed she chose the machine that allowed her the best possible view of me, and wondered if that was a conscious decision on her part. "Yes, ma'am, I managed to offload everything on Monday and unpacked most of it yesterday."

"Good, were there any surprises?" Alex's face had every indication that it was an innocent question, but then one never knows. Perhaps too many years in Washington have made me cynical enough to think everyone had ulterior motives.

"I suppose you could say running into Bianca was a pleasant surprise. She saved me a ton of time by hauling stuff from the van to the stairs for me."

There was a flash of something across Alex's broad face. I couldn't make out what it was as it was there for a split second only, something akin to jealousy or anger. "Well, good, I am glad she could help and her boyfriend didn't get in the way."

I laughed a little, and said, "Yeah, she and he went out to dinner after she helped me, I think." I stood up and turned toward the steam sauna and said, "It was nice talking to you Alex."

A big smile that could light up a room flashed back at me as she said, "Same here. I look forward to chatting again."

I stepped into the sauna and cranked up the heat and steam before taking a seat at the far end of the little room. Fond memories of the previous night popped up in my mind and I sat elbows on knees with my cock hardening slightly. Too soon the timer shut down and I had to restart the sauna, semi-hard cock tenting my shorts slightly.

The door opened as I sat down and Alex stepped in, "Do you mind if I join you?" She asked.

"Not at all, I am always happy to have the company of a beautiful woman."

I was rewarded with a big toothy smile as she sat on the left side of the sauna. The white tee shirt she was wearing virtually disappeared in the steam, and clung to her like a second skin. Sweat was gathering along her arms and face as the heat and humidity worked her body. An image of fucking her in the sauna forced its way into my mind and my cock quivered and lengthened slightly at the thought. Subconsciously I licked my lips.

"Do you come in here every morning?" Alex asked.

"I will yes," I replied. "One of the reasons I chose this complex is for the weight room and sauna, and I plan to use them extensively."

"Not because of the friendly staff?" Alex teased.

I smiled while considering my responses and settled on, "Well, I am not sure just how friendly the staff gets, but that friendliness could keep me in place a while."

Alex's eyebrows rose slightly at what I had said, and then replied, "Well you never know, do you?"

I had to smile. My semi-turgid cock was at eye level with Alex as I stood from my seat, "Well, I guess I will see you later." I turned to leave and then paused for a moment. Bending over I whispered, "Tomorrow, same tee shirt, no sports bra." I turned and left, seeing Alex's mouth form an 'O.'

Heading up to my apartment I switched on the coffee pot and computer, then headed for the shower. After 'cleaning' my cock a little more than it probably needed, I dressed in khaki shorts and a polo shirt. My close to hard cock joined me as I took a seat at the computer to check message boards, websites and personal emails.

One of the websites I frequent had a private message from "sirstvol" comprising of one word only, "Sir." I sat looking at the message with puzzlement before hitting the reply button and typing a message that they obviously had sent the PM to the wrong guy ... something made me hesitate to send it.

Instead I sat back and drank the cup of coffee and wondered who 'sirstvol' is. Clicking on the profile I nearly shat my pants. There was Sarah's face staring back at me. Her hair still blonde and well past her shoulders; brown eyes staring back at me with some hidden knowledge to them. Then I understood the name: Sirs Tennessee Volunteer.

My cock leapt to full hardness at the thought that Sarah still thought of me as her master so many years removed from when I was such to her. I edited my response to her to, "You still wish to be my child?" and sent it.

I got up and refilled my coffee. Sitting down again I found a reply ... already. I must have stared at the return PM for what must have been an hour. Finally clicking on it, it read, "Although Sir freed me many years ago, I never let go. I married eventually according to Sirs last command, but Sir has always filled my heart with hope."

"Holy fuck!" I thought, There is no way that she feels that way so many years removed from college. Or could she?

I picked up the coffee cup to take a drink and nearly spewed it all over my computer, it was room temperature. Quickly walking to the kitchen, I poured it down the sink and mulled over the implications of Sarah's PM.

I contemplated the wisdom of getting involved with her, or anyone, for that matter over a fresh cup of coffee: Especially at this point in time. The truth was, that although my cock had been standing on end long enough that pre-cum had soaked through the khaki shorts, I did not want the entanglement. I was a free man again and I wanted to explore everything and everyone I ran across ... for the time-being at least.

A knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts. Opening the door, I said, "Come in" without seeing who it was and stood back, assuming it was Bianca or Ginny.

"Wow. Nice cock you have there, U.S." I heard a familiar voice say. My niece Pat had been calling me that since elementary school when she learned about Ulysses S Grant, which shortened to US. She figured it was good enough for a President, it should be good enough for Uncle Shane.

My eyes widened and jaw almost dropped as I saw my daughter, Maggie, and her cousin Pat standing in the doorway. Maggie's face was crimson from the blush, her eyes like those of Pat firmly affixed on the tent and wet spot in my shorts. Maggie was clearly aghast and taken aback by what she saw. Pat was more thoughtful about it and she pushed in first.

"Nice place U.S." Pat said as she stepped past me. I could smell her perfume and 'feel' her as she sashayed into the apartment. Pat stood around 5'4" and was nearly perfectly built. She had a bubble ass that shook slightly with each step and curvy legs that were much thinner than thick, but thicker than thin. Her tits perched high on her chest and from seeing her in swimsuits and what not, I knew that she had enormous nipples which were incredibly long and thick, almost as big as her pinky finger. Just thinking about that nipple made my mouth water. As bad as that sounds, it was true. And after our close call on her eighteenth birthday every time I see her in something skimpy, my heart beats a little faster.

"Thanks," I muttered to Pat. Looking at Maggie, I asked, "The boys gave you the address?"

She nodded and said, "I wanted to see the new place, make sure you were okay."

"Yeah honey, everything is okay. Coffee?" I asked.

Both girls demurred on the coffee but asked for soft drinks which I fetched from the fridge and handed to them. "The furniture doesn't look like you, Dad." Maggie observed.

I chuckled and said, "No. Not really, but I suppose it is hard to find my style at your local rent-all." I sat in one of the chairs as the girls plopped down on the couch comfortably.

"So what are you two up to, other than scoping the place out for your mother?" I asked Maggie.

Maggie blushed and stammered, "Nothing really Dad. And Mom doesn't know we are here. I wanted..."

Maggie abruptly stopped and gave me a pleading look of desperation. I knelt down in front of her and took her hands in mine. "It's okay honey. I understand. You are always welcome to come over."

"Can I use the restroom?" she asked.

I looked at her curiously and then said, "Yes. It is down the hall on the left." She stood and started moving in that direction.

Pat leaned over and whispered conspiratorially, "Did you get laid last night U.S.?"

"PAT!" I exclaimed.

Pat giggled and said, "Is this where you bend me over your knee and spank me for being a bad girl?"

A devilish gleam glinted in my eyes as I said, "No, this is where I invite your mother over, fuck her to death, video tape it and send it to you so you know what you are missing."

A shocked look struck her pretty face as she breathed, "You wouldn't."

I pat her on the knee and stood, my semi turgid cock right in front of her eyes.

"Thanks. I think we should be going," I heard Maggie say as she came down the hall.

"So soon? Pat and I were just getting warmed up in bantering," the delightful image still dancing in my mind.

Before she could answer, a knock rang out on the door. I looked at it crossly and moved to open it. Before reaching it, the door burst open and Bianca came waltzing in saying, "I had a great time last ni..." Her voice trailed off as she noticed Maggie and Pat.

"DAD!" Maggie screamed and tore out of the apartment like a cat with its tail on fire.

For her part Pat smiled a huge knowing smile. She stood and whispered, "She is cute, U.S., can I have her number when you are done with her?"

I was shocked, staring after Maggie in disbelief and looked at Pat for a moment. Shaking my head I started after Maggie and Pat halted me in my tracks with, "No, you should let me. I'll call you later." I looked at her and nodded my understanding. Pat walked out closing the door gently.

Instantly Bianca started, "I am so sorry Shane, I didn't know..." I raised my hand palm facing her, cutting off the apology.

"It is probably better that you did." Rolling my head I tried to release some of the sudden tension I felt. "What can I do for you, Bianca? You were saying something about last night?"

Bianca's face was a low shade of red as she said softly, "Yeah. It was great. I am off to work and wanted to stop by and...and...well, sorry."

I walked over and tilted her head up by the chin and said, "Really. Don't worry about it. Maggie was here spying on me for her mother, and I think you put an end to it." I smiled softly at her and whispered, "For which I am grateful."

I wrapped my arms around Bianca and gave her a hug and said, "So where do you work anyway?"

Bianca hugged me back gently, her touch feather light, "I have two jobs; part time for a call center for cash, and three days a week for the apartments for the rent reduction."

"Do you need a ride or something?" I asked almost hopefully.

Bianca shook her head and said, "No, my boyfriend is picking me up in a few minutes."

"Okay," my voice more cheery than I felt at the moment.

"Ginny works the late shift today if you want someone to leer at," Bianca said playfully.

I looked at her and smiled wickedly, "Maybe I'll invite her up and watch that DVD from last night."

A pained look crossed Bianca's face as she whispered so softly that I almost missed it, "I want to see it too."

"Oh you will. Don't worry your pretty head about that." I said, throat tight, as my seemingly twenty-something year old cock stirred slightly.

"Okay," she said and then headed for the door. "I get off at 4:00 from the call center and then work until 9:00 for the complex. See you after?"

"Sure" I said. "I'll make us some margaritas or something."

With a wave she was gone.

Then the phone started buzzing. For the next couple hours I took calls from Maggie, Pat, Rich, Shane and finally Lori. The two calls at the ends were the toughest. Pat pined for Bianca's phone number, the boys wanted to be assured I hadn't lied to them, so I told them the story of meeting Bianca. I left Ginny out more to keep the boys level than anything else.

I made myself some lunch and poured a beer to wash the sandwich down with. Thumbing through the newspapers, I gleaned what I could from them. Part of me was indifferent to the black and white print in front of me. For the first time that I could remember, I really didn't give a damn what the makers and shakers were saying and doing.

That was when it dawned on me I did not have a hobby per se. Work, wife and kids had all been my hobby and now I had none of those to distract me. I pondered how to spend my time and jokingly thought I could write a book, which was not a good idea, especially if I was going back to work in the next four or so weeks.

Not enough time to write, and even if I did, it would piss Chuck off enough to consider firing me; a thought which amused me to no end. To be unemployed would for a while be a respite. But what would I do with my time?

Visions of swatting Ginny's ass came to mind, and while it was a pleasurable thought, it smacked too much of a relationship.

There was no freaking way I wanted that. No matter how tempting she was.

About the time it dawned on me that I was bored, the phone rang once again. Picking it up Rich's voice greeted me, "What are you up to?"

"Surprisingly, nothing," I replied.

His rich baritone laugh came back to me and he said, "Son, it has only been three days now."

I can not explain rationally what impact it had on me to hear him call me son. It always did, always will. Rich had been more of a father to me than my own was, and that is why our second son was named after him. An event that caused my father to not speak to me again until the week he died of cancer.

"Yeah, I know. Do you have any suggestions for me?" I responded.

"Are you going back to work for Chuck?"

"I don't know. After three days I find myself oddly disinterested in what is going on in the world around me."

Rich's voice was full of understanding as he replied, "I know the feeling. If you want, I can place some calls, find you a summer class to teach. You may enjoy it more than you realize."

My laughter rang out as I said, "And do to some poor schmuck what you did to me?"

"No, no. I don't think I would recommend that. Academia is more...unforgiving about that sort of thing these days. But finding a mind like yours and helping it become self aware is a treat greater than sex with all of the porn queens in the world at the same time. It is far more satisfying in my old age. I can not relate my pride when I consider all you have done for yourself, for Chuck, for the country, and for your family."

My heart and throat both closed up, and I replied, "Thanks, that means more than you can imagine."

"We are flying into Dallas next week, I am thinking about a jaunt to Houston while in the neighborhood."

"Please do," I said. "You and Anne can stay here with me."

"Not a chance boy. I have been lusting after Lori for longer than you know. Here's my chance," Rich said, voice full of laughter.

"I don't blame you. Send me a video," I laughingly replied. Although Lori was a freak back in the day, I couldn't imagine her doing anything like that anymore.

"Seriously. Take your time Shane. Figure out what is next. I suspect you won't go back to Chuck or any other politician to work. With your connections, and mine, you can do anything you want," Rich said, full of reason.

"Will do. Make sure to let me know if you can come to Houston or not. If not, I will catch a plane to Dallas and will meet you there," I said.

"Alright... I will shoot you an email. Anne is making noises like she wants to move State side again," Rich said.

I rang off with a "See you next week," and turned to see Ginny standing at the door, all dressed up for work.

"Hi" She said.

"Hi yourself," I replied. "I would say come on in, but you are already."

"Sorry. Bianca told me about what happened. Everyone okay?" Ginny asked.

"Yes. Like I told her earlier, it is probably for the best that she did barge in like that." I walked over to Ginny and gave her a slight quick hug, "Have time to settle in for a while?"

"No, I have to go to work" she said.

"Okay."

She stood there a minute like she had something else she wanted to say, then changed her mind, giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek and left.

Before boredom could set in again, I did what any bored lawyer would do. I put on a suit and tie and headed to the federal courthouse. There is nothing to while away time like an engaging legal argument.

I sat through a mostly innocuous meth trial that afternoon listening to the arguments, direct and cross examinations. It was amazingly fascinating. I found myself listening to a chain of custody appeal on about a kilogram of methamphetamine and it was riveting. I know most people would groan, but I was on the edge of my seat.

I ran into a couple of friends, meaning people that I didn't owe anything to, or didn't owe me anything, that still talked to me. We chatted about this and that of no consequence until Rob recommended that I spend the next day in one of the other courtrooms. Apparently there was a racketeering trial going on, and I told him I would think about it, knowing in my mind that there was no way I would miss it.

I headed back toward the apartment and decided to swing by the mall instead. Walking to the lingerie shop Ginny worked at, I found her at the counter checking out a couple of young attractive ladies. I waved at her on my way past the register and browsed around until she was finished. As she came up, I asked, "Had dinner yet?"

"No. My break is at 6:00."

Glancing at my watch, the time was 5:40, "I'll wait."

Ginny beamed like I had made her day and said, "Cool. See you in the food court?"

"Yep." I held my hand out and whispered, "Panties."

Her breath caught and she glanced around and then bent over and pulled her panties off and handed them to me, "There you go, Sir. Would you like the bra too?"

12