Libidinous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balling the panties up, I said, "No, these will do nicely." Sticking them in my pocket I left the store and headed up to the food court to wait for her. Ginny arrived a few minutes after 6:00 and we ordered Italian, which was vile, but filling.

I had her sit next to me and asked, "Turned on yet?"

"I am so turned on ... I can't believe my juices aren't flowing down my thighs yet."

I nodded and said, "Sit with your legs open slightly."

Ginny gave me a look and then complied. I pointed at the escalator and anyone that was coming up the escalator had a view straight up her skirt. The look on her face was one of horror and lust mixed perfectly together. After a couple of seconds lust won over as a man came up the escalator and looked our way.

"Oh, God," I heard Ginny moan.

I could smell her sex as she got hotter and wetter, sitting there with her food forgotten. "I think I will cum right here if some guy notices," she whispered in a husky voice.

Smiling, I said, "You may cum if a guy bends over for a better look."

It was quite satisfying to hear Ginny moan longingly. I could hear her chant "Come on, bend over, bend over...FUCKER" when a guy noticed and stood slack jawed by the escalator.

"So close, yet so far." I said.

After about twenty minutes, Ginny said, "May I go back to work?" Her voice indicated that she hoped I would say no.

"Yes, and no cumming until I say otherwise."

A moan escaped her as she breathed, "You are evil."

I smiled and said, "Thank you."

Ginny walked off to go back to work and I don't think I had ever seen a grown woman squirm while she walked before. It was a marvelous sight to behold.

Going back to the apartment complex, I was quite happy with my machinations on Ginny. Stopping abruptly, I changed course and headed to the office. Stepping inside I found Bianca sitting at a desk typing away on a keyboard, staring at a monitor.

"Hi," she said when she saw me.

"Hi yourself," I replied. "What are you doing after work?"

A dejected look passed over Bianca's face as she said, "Jeff is picking me up. He wants me to spend the night with him tonight."

I nodded and reached into my pocket. "Ginny is going to hate that, but oh well." I held the balled up panties out to Bianca, "These are for you."

Bianca held her hand out and I dropped the panties into her dainty hand. She started giggling, "Stopped by the mall on your way home?"

"Yes. Don't worry though. No matter what may happen, I won't cause her to cum until you can see it," I said with a wicked little half-grin.

"Oh my, are you going to see her tonight?" Bianca asked.

"It wasn't my plan originally, but with you gone I suspect she may come upstairs. I guess I could always ignore the door," I said helpfully.

"No, that's mean. Promise me you won't cum until I can watch?" Bianca asked.

"No promises on that end of it either."

Bianca was nibbling on her top lip as the door opened and a young man walked in. The best word to describe him was the one that came to mind when I saw him, mangy. His light brown hair was matted down and he had that look that reminded me of the movie 'Deliverance.' "Hi Jeff," Bianca said. "This is Shane, the guy upstairs that I told you about."

"Uh oh. I thought. Talking about me to the boyfriend? Not good, no sir.

Jeff offered his hand and I shook the coolest limp fish I had the displeasure of running into. "Pleasure meeting you, young man." I lied.

"Likewise," Jeff tersely replied.

"I'll tell Ginny you will see her tomorrow, Bianca," I said as I left.

I went to the apartment and poured myself a whiskey on the rocks and stood on the balcony watching the young beauties that had filled the pool, splashing and playing, generally making fun and noise ... allot of noise.

I took my suit jacket off and laid it across the back of the couch and turned the TV on hoping to catch a baseball game when my phone buzzed at me. Picking it up, it was a picture text of a shaved pussy, the labia wide open. The quality was good enough I could see pussy juices glistening off of the labia and thighs. There was a one word text that accompanied it, and that was, "Evil."

I smiled and went to the PC, syncing the phone up to download Ginny's cunt, making it the wallpaper for the monitor.

Going back into the living room I found an Astros/Cardinals game and settled in to watch it. It was a trouncing. The Cardinals violated the Astros so badly, that it would have been a rape charge anywhere other than a baseball diamond.

The mini party in the pool was less rambunctious but going strong when I heard a knock. Opening the door, I found Ginny squirming there. She had changed clothes and was wearing a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I could see the outline of her bra through the tee shirt, and judging from the wet spot forming in the crotch of the shorts, no panties. "Bianca isn't home," Ginny whined.

"I know. Jeff took her to his place to spend the night," I told her.

"Fuck," she muttered. "I am so horny."

"I know," I replied. "Thanks for the photo proving it to me."

"You are welcome, Sir." She said.

She kept calling me sir and it was beginning to have an impact on my libido, not that it needed any help lately. "I don't think I like those clothes," I said.

Ginny's eyes shot wide open and she hurriedly said, "I can go change. What would you like me to wear?"

"Something sexy. Something that would make me want to jump you and fuck your brains out," I whispered.

In a flash she was gone, the door slamming shut behind her. I smiled and almost felt bad for the girl; she was in for a long-assed night. I loosened my tie and took it off before hanging my jacket and tie up.

A few minutes later Ginny was back, and what she was wearing was certainly sexy. It was a diaphanous white silk shirt, her tits clearly visible through the material, and nothing else. I looked at her crossly and asked in a harsh tone, "Did I give you permission to leave?"

Ginny's eyes widened as she lowered her head and whispered, "No, Sir. You didn't."

"Then let's start again. Go and put on what you were wearing earlier and come back," I ordered.

"Yes, Sir," she said and then left the apartment, head down. While she was gone I decided to change things up on her a bit.

Ginny was coming back into the apartment as I came out of the bedroom, she was wearing the tee shirt and shorts, but no bra. "That isn't what you were wearing earlier."

She looked down and frowned. Looking back at me she said, "It is sir. It is exactly what I was wearing earlier."

"No it isn't." I returned.

I stared pointedly at her tits a moment and then Ginny said, "Bra!" A satisfied look hit her face as she said, "Sir may I go put on the garment I forgot?"

Nodding, I said, "Yes."

Out she went, and I poured another whiskey on the rocks for myself and moments later she was back wearing a bra under the tee shirt. "Better, Sir?" She asked.

"Yes, it is, Ginny." I replied. "Now go put something sexy on for me."

"Yes, sir. Is it okay if I go do so now?"

I gave her a warm smile and said, "Yes you may."

Ginny had to break land speed records in that change of clothes. She was back in less than two minutes wearing the same white silk blouse and nothing else. I looked her up and down, saying, "Very nice, but no. I wanted something that I can take you out in."

Ginny moaned in exasperation and turned to the door, putting her hand on the knob before she asked, "Sir, may I go change?"

I pursed my lips as if thinking it over, and said, "Yes."

She left and came back a few minutes later wearing a short black skirt that fell about a third of the way down her thigh, a pink blouse with a low collar and a pair of heels. "Nice," I said.

Grabbing my keys, I said, "Let's go." I opened the door and watched as Ginny walked out onto the landing. We headed down to the garage and I backed the M5 out. As I was opening the driver's door, the passenger door opened, and I said, "Close it."

The door slammed closed and I could hear Ginny say, "Sorry."

I got out of the car and walked around and said, "Here are the basic rules. I will treat you like a lady and I expect you to allow me to do so. I will open the doors for you and you will precede me through doors. I will pay for drinks, food, whatever I am pleased to purchase for you and you will accept it graciously. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir" Ginny said, her breath shallow and fast.

Opening the passenger door I held it open as she sat down. "Hike your skirt up to your waist and spread your legs. I want to see your pussy as I drive."

Before the door closed Ginny complied and I could see her clit peaking out of its hood, glistening in her quim. I walked around the car and got in. Before putting the car into reverse I reached over and placed my hand right on Ginny's pussy; curling my middle finger down I could hear the squish as I penetrated her with my finger, her juices coating it. A moan exploded from her as I worked it in and out of her a couple of times.

We took off and I asked, "What time do you work tomorrow?"

"It is Thursday, Sir. I am off all day." Ginny gasped out.

"Good. You will need the rest." I said. "Now tell me. What is your favorite night club?"

"Lonestar Saloon, Sir," Ginny replied. "Do you know it?"

"Yes." I replied. I drove in the general direction of Richmond fingering her sopping wet pussy at each light. Occasionally a pick up or big rig would pace along side of us, the drivers invariably staring down at Ginny's exposed slit. Her breathing the entire time was short, shallow and very fast. It seemed like she was producing a gallon of pussy nectar every minute. Her nipples were pressed against the blouse, for the entire world to see, screaming to be played with.

By the time we arrived at our destination, Ginny was shaking with need. It wasn't a night club it was an adult video and gift shop. The shock on Ginny's face was priceless as she realized where we were. "I thought we were going to the Lonestar?" Her voice was plaintive and shaky.

"I didn't say that. Where did you get that idea?" I asked.

"You...you asked where my favorite nightclub was," Ginny pointed out.

Nodding my head in agreement I said, "And then I took off. I never stated where we were going, did I?"

"No, Sir; you didn't." Ginny's head was slumped down, her nipples still taut. A man came out of the store and must have seen Ginny's expression as he stopped and watched her.

"You have an admirer, Ginny," I said softly, just above a whisper.

Ginny looked up and saw him standing there and blushed furiously; the man smiled at her and stepped a step closer. "I think he wants to see more, Ginny. Play with your tits for him." Ginny's hands slowly made their way up, cupping her tits. A sigh filled the car as her fingers found her nipples and pinched lightly. The man watching her stepped much closer to the car standing next to the window leering in.

"Put on a show for him sweetheart. Don't open the door or window and don't cum." I instructed.

"Y-Y-Yes, sir," Ginny moaned out.

I got out of the car and locked it with the remote and nodded to Ginny's voyeur and said, "Enjoy the show." I walked to the entrance and turned back, "If you jack off, don't fucking cum on my car."

"Yeah, okay. Better if I kept it in my pants anyway."

I went into the store and found the section I wanted with toys, toys and toys. I had decided to buy two of whatever I got on the way so kept the list short and simple. Benwa balls, ball gags, butt plugs and a couple pairs of handcuffs. I stepped outside and the crowd around the BMW had grown to five guys and one woman.

The woman was stroking a man's cock through his pants. She was whispering something into his ear and he was nodding enthusiastically. I couldn't make out what she was saying to him but her mouth was moving a mile a minute along with her hand, and his head.

I could hear Ginny's pants and groans through the car and over the sounds of the six people surrounding her. It was an incredibly sexy show and I leaned back against the wall watching them watch her. It was one of those rare times that a cigarette would have made sense. Lean back smoke and watch a lot of folks stroke. I heard the woman say "Now motherfucker. Cum now."

The man she had been stroking screamed, "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS" as his orgasm soaked the front of his jeans, the woman was stroking his cock harder and faster, her other hand was wrapped in his hair and tugging so hard his head was cranked back.

I watched as the woman stepped away from the man and walked up to me. "Your slut?" She asked. I looked at the woman, she appeared to be around my age, in decent shape. Her face was austere and her brown eyes held a great deal of mirth in them at the moment, something I had the feeling they didn't have often. Black hair, unnaturally so ringed her face highlighting her full lush lips that were shockingly red.

"Not mine, but I seem to be leading her down a path that she enjoys," I said.

"You are enjoying it as well," she said.

"Yes. I am. It has been a long time since I had a child," I had turned my head back toward the car and watched the guys. One had pulled his cock out and was stroking it with abandon. "HEY!" I yelled at him.

He turned his head my way and stammered, "Wh-What?"

"Don't cum on the car," I stated.

"Are you fucking kidding? Wash it." He said.

The woman walked up to him and said, "Here let me help you with that." Her hand reached out and took the head of his cock. She then stroked down to the base of his cock and then fished around in his pants until she found his balls.

Then I laughed as the woman squeezed his balls so hard he screamed. His cock began twitching and she sneered, "If you cum on me mother fucker I will beat you all night long."

I watched him nod in understanding and she said, "He is kind enough to let you watch a woman far prettier than you have any hope of being so close to again, and you show him disrespect?"

I walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk putting my bag inside. Unlocking the driver's door, I stuck my head in, "Okay, sweetheart," I said. "The next time I say now, you may cum, okay?" The car reeked of her sex and I was willing to bet that it would take a month to air out. Her pussy was so wide open that a motorcycle could drive through the spread of her labia. A sheen of perspiration covered her skin like a liquid patina.

"Y-y-y-yes Sir."

I went back to my position against the wall and saw the Domme coming back alone. "What did you do with my buddy?"

She smiled a wicked smile and said, "He's off to wash his own damn car."

I laughed and shook my head. "Thanks." I turned my attention back to the scene in front of us. The remaining spectators all seemed close to cumming and I knew that Ginny would as soon as I said, 'Now.'

"There is a munch Monday night if you are interested," the Domme said.

I turned to her before yelling, "NOW CHILD. CUM NOW!" I could hear Ginny's scream of release. I saw the Domme's eyes widen and her breath catch. "Maybe I should just have you and your fuck-stick come visit one night," I said nonchalantly.

The Domme laughed, a musical sound, "I was thinking more for her. You will have a chance to meet some of the Daddy Doms that frequents the event, possibly finding one that would be a good fit for her. Unless you are going to change your reluctant mind and decide to keep her?"

I stood there a moment listening to Ginny's moans of pleasure and the grunts of the men around my car, each filling their underwear with semen. The Domme and I talking must have made for a quite a stark contrast. I nodded and asked, "What is your name?"

Pointing at the fuck-stick that looked like he was kneeling even though he was standing, "He calls me Mistress, the people at the munch mostly know me by Madame K. You can call me Karen though."

"Shane. Nothing more to it than that; unless of course we have crossed paths, and then there is probably an explicative thrown in." The crowd around the car began to thin out and glancing at Ginny I could see her huddling in the car trying to hide herself.

Karen looked at me curiously, and said, "Okay Shane, we'll see you on Monday?"

I nodded and walked to the car climbing into the driver's seat. Starting the car up, I pulled out and started back to the apartment complex. "You okay?" I asked.

Ginny's breathing had been shallow and fast, almost as if she was hyperventilating. "Yes, Sir, I am." She was clearly spent, sinking into the seat barely able to keep her legs from periodically trembling. She turned her head toward me and said, "You broke your promise to Bianca."

Nodding, I said, "Yeah, kind of, hopefully she won't hold it against me too long."

"I doubt she will be mad when I tell her what happened. That was INSANE!" Ginny seemed quite exultant about it. "I have never been so embarrassed, and so turned on in my life. That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had."

"I am glad you liked it," I said. I was starting to think it was time for me to cut the cords with Ginny and Bianca; but not yet. I really did want to fuck one or both of them.

12