Libidinous Ch. 03

Story Info
The beginnings of Shane's imposition of his will.
4.1k words
4.67
21.5k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third story of Shane's first week away from the constraints of a 'normal' life. Please read the first two chapters before getting into this one.

Please enjoy and vote at the end. Comments are always welcome.

*

I awoke Thursday morning to an old sight, one I had missed for a couple of years. In the middle of the bed, a spire rose impressively and thought to myself that having a couple of twenty somethings around wasn't all that bad an idea after all. Just wish that Ginny had Bianca's body. I had spent most of my adult life with the county fair queen body type, and I had no intention of doing so again. I wanted short, petite, and a hard damn body.

Rolling out of bed I sighed and looked at the clock then dressed to go hit the elliptical at the complex's weight room. Climbing on I set the resistance to about half and began. I had worked up a thin sheen of sweat and was cooling off when Ginny walked into the weight room. She didn't say anything to me which I found curious as she crossed the weight room to the machine across the way from me and sat there, her beautiful eyes on me the whole time.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded silently and I could see her swallow a time or two. She was wearing a sports bra, shorts, and a pair of sandals. Her legs were spread slightly as she sat there, opening and closing rhythmically and after a couple of minutes I realized that she closed them on the second left step on the machine, and opened on the following right footfall.

I finished up and walked over to her. I tilted her head up and kissed her gently, my tongue flicking across her lips. "Do you want to talk about what happened last night?"

Ginny's head shook a no, and she said, "Last night was beautiful, thank you, sir, for it."

I cupped her face and whispered, "You are welcome, I am happy that you enjoyed it so. I need to hit the wet sauna. Want to come along?"

Ginny shook her head no again and said, "Will I see you later, sir?" Her eyes had a silent pleading to them that was exciting and compelling. It was also at that moment when my cock which had been behaving leapt forward, instantly hard.

I swallowed and shook my head, "No, Ginny, unfortunately I have a meeting tonight and it will let out very late. Normally around 11:00 pm."

She smiled wanly and leaned her head against my stomach. Her hands were flush against my thighs and she ran them up under my shorts, then around the back, clasping onto my ass cheeks and whispered, "That's okay, sir. You are coming tomorrow night, right?"

I nodded and said softly, "Yes, what should I bring? Where is it?"

Ginny rubbed her cheek along my stomach, and for a second the conflicting thoughts of "I wish my stomach were harder" and "Oh, how about a little lower" bounced through my head. She whispered, "Bring nothing, and it will be in the pool area." With a quick squeeze of my ass cheeks and a kiss on my navel, she was gone.

I watched her full ass in those oh so tight shorts for a moment and then headed into the wet sauna. Laying my towel out at the far end, I laid on it, cock pointing straight up in the air, creating a tent of the cotton shorts. Closing my eyes, I laid there and a couple of minutes later, my pecker eased itself into that state of confusion it has been in for the last three plus days. Should it be hard? Should it be soft? Okay stay halfway, just in case.

I felt more than heard the door open, a gust of cold air sweeping the steam and heat aside, leaving me shuddering momentarily. I heard whoever it was settle into the corner near my feet and wondering at the curious position they chose, opened my eyes to see who it was.

Raising up on elbows, I saw Alex sitting there. She was wearing what appeared to be a bikini bottom and one of the thinnest white tee shirts I have seen this side of the Bahamas where you can get those 4 for $10. She wasn't wearing a sports bra today, her heavy tits clearly visible through the diaphanous shirt. She had enormous areolas; they appeared to be the size of a saucer from where I was lounging. The nipples were disappointingly small at this point, but wondered how big they would get if played with.

Alex's eyes were on my crotch and hadn't moved as I looked at her. "Take off the shirt." I said. Her eyes finally moved from my crotch to mine and she began raising the tee shirt. It was an excruciatingly slow process, a tease that a woman could do, not something a child could pull off. My cock rose in response at nearly the same pace. The higher she went the harder it got. She got the hem as high as her nipples and stopped. My cock was sticking out the bottom of my shorts and hard as iron.

She sat there staring at me, her hands trembling. "I can't," she said, tears flowing from her eyes. "M-my..:

"You are married?" I asked.

Alex nodded and then bolted from the sauna the door slamming open and then shut. I spent a frustrated moment sitting there and then sighed and got up, heading back to the apartment. Letting myself in, I picked up the black berry and saw that I had a photo text from a number I didn't recognize. It was a close up of a pussy. The labia spread wide open; I could see juice glistening off of the lips. It was completely shaved, and not one I had seen before. No tattoos, no hair, nothing to go on.

The message with it was "Want some?"

I smiled and sent back, "Need more to decide."

I showered, shaved, ate and dressed in a dark blue suit with a red tie, and headed out the door to go downtown. As I passed the girls apartment, I thought about stopping by for a moment and then decided against it. Opening the garage and getting into my BMW my nose was nearly overwhelmed by Ginny's aroma. My cock responded almost immediately and hardened, pressing against the fabric of my slacks. As nice as it smelled, I knew that it would be something else by the end of the day in the hot Texas sun. I rolled the windows down and headed downtown, spending half the day in court, watching and listening.

By noon I knew that this would not be how I spent my retirement from Chuck and his office. As interesting as it was, the pace was slow and the points of law they argued were the same points that we argued back at UT.

I grabbed a bite to eat at one of the diners downtown pondering how I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon. I thought about stopping by one of Ben's dealerships to see if he was around, and decided against it. I knew I would see him in a couple of days.

I got back into my geriatric M5 and took off, haltingly worked my way through Houston's rotten traffic. I arrived at the apartment building to see Bianca and Ginny in the swimming pool along with a handful of other women. They were all huddled together at one side of the pool, heads all tilted in toward one another and they were whispering away. I wondered to myself if it was possible that Ginny would be telling them about what happened last night, and the flush on her face when she saw me indicated that yes, she was. Alex was one of the women and then three others I did not know. Two of the three I didn't know were Mexican American's and the third was a willowy blonde.

At Ginny's blush all of the other women looked my way, most smiled, while one of the Mexican Americans waved at me. I smiled and waved at the group in general as I headed inside.

I fixed myself a drink then a knock on the door drew my attention. Opening the door Bianca came in her pert tits encased by a bikini and a towel wrapped around her waist. Her face was set in an expression that indicated she wasn't happy about something.

"I thought you promised not to let her come last night." Bianca blurted out.

I looked at her a moment and waited. She stood there her jaw firm in her self righteous anger, and I shrugged. "Yes," I said, "I let her cum; as I would have allowed you to do so as well." I took her by the elbow and steered her toward the couch and stopped her in front of it.

"She earned that orgasm, plain and simple. I would let her have it again. If you saw how happy she was last night, you would be absolutely ashamed of yourself right now."

Bianca looked at me and whispered, "You are taking her side against me?"

"No, I am not taking sides," I said, "But you are being a baby." I stood and looked at her a moment and then said, "Strip." The look of shock on her face was priceless and worth the price of admission. Her eyes locked onto mine and for a moment a test of wills ensued as she tried to stare me down, and then her eyes lowered to the floor and she removed her bathing suit.

My eyes traveled over her body slowly, my cock rising as my eyes lowered. I could see her nipples were hard, her breathing was fast and shallow. Her legs were spread slightly apart, I guessed so her thighs would not rub together. I couldn't help myself; walking up to her, I ran a finger along her slit, flicking it across her clit hood. Bianca moaned and thrust her hip forward slightly. The feel of her slight body reacting to my touch was intoxicating, hardening my shaft nearly instantly.

"Go apologize to Ginny. She deserves that from you. When you are done, both of you come her." I told Bianca. To her credit, Bianca did not pick up her bikini but walked right out of the apartment leaving it on the floor.

Hearing the door click closed I turned on some light jazz and found the bag from the night before and began cleaning and sterilizing everything I had bought at the adult store. As I was finishing up the door creaked open and Ginny poked her head in, asking, "You wanted us to come up?"

I nodded and said, "Yes I did. Thanks for coming." I walked over, cupping her face in my hands and kissed her deeply, possessively. Not even a moment after I started kissing her, Ginny's arms wrapped around me and her body molded into mine. I could hear Bianca's gasp behind Ginny, but ignored her. My hands trailed down to her perfect ass and pulled her crotch tight against mine, a moan escaping her as our pubic mounds ground together momentarily.

I stood aside letting the two of them in and said, "Wait here." I grabbed one of the chairs from the dining table and placed it in the corner of the bedroom facing the foot of my bed. I then retrieved a couple of old ties and laid them across the back of the chair. Coming back in to the living area I could see the girls with their heads together discussing something in hushed tones. "Want to know what is going on?" I asked.

They both shook their heads yes and I said, "Tonight, I reward you Ginny for pleasing me so well last night. It was a beautiful sight, and I enjoyed myself thoroughly." I could see Ginny's nipples harden through her bikini top.

I grabbed Bianca's elbow and took her to the kitchen and said, "You my dear Bianca, will be disciplined for behaving like a stuck up little baby today." I grabbed a pair of the Benwa balls and stood next to Bianca. "You may not cum tonight unless I say otherwise, understand?" I waited until Bianca nodded her head and then inserted the first, then second ball into her. I placed my hand over her pussy and squeezed it, Bianca moaned and squirmed under my attentions.

I smiled and grabbed the ball gag from the counter, her eyes widened and her mouth clamped shut. I walked behind her and held the gag in front of her mouth and said, "Open, because you have no right to speak until I give you permission to do so. Understand?" Bianca nodded ever so slightly and opened her mouth. I nestled the gag and fastened it tightly. "Now go stand in the bathroom so you can see the tub." I ordered Bianca.

I took Ginny's hand and led her to the bathroom and said, "Wait here. Don't talk to the statue in the corner there. It does not deserve recognition tonight. Understand?" Ginny nodded her understanding and I went into the room with my clothes and hung my slacks up tossing the shirt into the dry clean pile and everything else into the laundry pile.

I walked into the bathroom naked; both girls had their eyes on me as I walked up to Ginny, my cock head poking into her flat stomach as I whispered, "You were a very good girl last night. This afternoon will be your reward."

Ginny blushed and her head ducked down slightly as she whispered, "Thank you."

I opened the shower doors and started the water, inviting Ginny into the tub with me. I gently pressed her head back under the water to get it wet and then put shampoo in, lathering her up. "After the shower, I need you to go downstairs and dress up. Wear something incredibly nice, I'll take you to a boring old meeting with me and after that, we'll come back here, and I will fuck you senseless."

Ginny leaned into me and wrapped her arms around me, her naked body gliding against mine, her nipples pressing into my chest. I groaned as my hands started traveling across her body, pinching, poking pulling, slapping my way around her torso and ass. For her part Ginny was caressing my cock the entire time, one hand in a reverse grip sliding slowly up and down while her other hand tugged and massaged my balls.

Ginny then began kissing her way down my chest, sucking each of my nipples into her mouth, nibbling and licking on them before moving on down. She kissed along my stomach, her tongue swishing about left and right, jabbing into my belly button. Her hands continued their magical assault on my senses and for a moment I had completely forgot about Bianca standing in there watching us, but her moan was loud enough to shock me back into the here and now. I looked down and Ginny was still massaging my cock and balls, staring at the slit as it leaked, only to have the water of the shower wash it away.

Ginny's eyes flitted up to my face and I could see the desire in them, the need to taste me, the fear to do so. "Suck my cock." I croaked out. Almost immediately Ginny's mouth descended onto my cock, but she stopped just before making contact, and her tongue snaked out, licking the slit. I groaned and held her head tight, my hips thrusting back and forth as Ginny's sucked me like a chocolate malted, her hands massaging my balls and anus.

It was the best fucking blow job in years. Ginny was earnest, slow and very attentive to what she was doing and my mind went blank in the pleasure of it. It was when she switched to sucking and pulling on my dick with both hands simultaneously that I felt the stirring in my balls. The pressure she applied as she pulled toward the head of my cock was similar to that one would use on a cow to milk it, but here she was milking a bull for his jism.

They tightened while Ginny was pulling on my cock, her two hands twisting as they pulled up, her mouth situated on the head; lips just passed it, while her tongue did things I had forgotten could be done. I wasn't going to last much longer and said, "Beg me for it Ginny. Beg me to fill your mouth with my cum."

Ginny moaned below me, and Bianca moaned outside the closed shower door. I moved the shower head down and pushed the door open so Bianca could see us clearly. "Beg Ginny, show me how much my pleasure means to you."

I looked down into Ginny's eyes and almost came at what I saw. Pure adoration, and a loving look that I hadn't seen in years; there was also a pleading portion as she whispered, "Please, sir. I have given you my heart, and now my body. Please give a portion of you to me."

She didn't finish the last sentence before I felt the pressure in my nut sack give way. It was all I could do to get my cock back into her mouth before the first thick rope of cum shot out like a high grain count rifle bullet. Over and over my balls churned, cock pulsed, and shot cum into her mouth. Ginny, sucked and milked my cock and balls until the last drop dribbled into her mouth. I leaned against the wall of the tub area as I sank onto my ass, all I could whisper was, "Fuck."

Ginny was beaming as she snuggled up against me, purring like a contented little kitten. Her breasts were crushed against my chest and stomach; her legs were wound round my left leg as her ass settled onto the tub floor between my legs. Her hand wound itself around my limp cock and she squeezed it occasionally as we sat recovering, the water beginning to run cold.

I helped Ginny up and out of the tub, and then turned the water off before I got out of the tub as well. Ginny wrapped me with a towel and gently began rubbing my body, drying it. The course texture of the terry cloth was a sharp contrast to the smoothness of her skin mere moments before, and I could feel myself begin to stir as she finished drying my feet.

I looked at Bianca standing silently by the sink. Her nipples were taut and sticking out farther than I had seen them before. She was clenching her hands into little white knuckled fists and relaxing them. Her thighs were quivering and her pussy was wide open to the point it was swallowing matter like a black hole.

I heard Ginny gasp below me and I glanced down to see her staring at Bianca's pussy. "She needs to cum, sir. Will you allow her to cum, please?" Ginny asked.

I stepped around Ginny to get to Bianca and untied the bottoms and let them fall to the floor of the bath. Her pussy was glistening in its own juices, the lips splay incredibly wide open. I slapped the inside of her thighs, forcing her legs wider apart. I stood in front of her and put my hand out in a flat plane and said, "Force them out." I turned to Ginny and placed one in her mouth and the other I sucked on for a moment before putting it into the sink.

I balled my hand into a fist and raised the thumb, as if giving a 'thumbs up,' and then rammed my thumb straight into her gaping hole.

The hot wet surface of the pussy's walls clung to my thumb and started pulsing around it. A tear formed in her eye as her body quivered in an almost uncontrollable lust. I whispered just loud enough that Ginny could hear, "What will you do for an orgasm, slut?" I looked up and saw the ball gag still in her mouth and smiled as I freed it. "Now what will you do for an orgasm?"

Her voice was hoarse and choked as she said, "Anything, sir."

"Anything?" I asked.

"Oh GAWD YES ANYTHING" she cried out, tears now flowing down her face as my thumb moved up and down sliding inside her like a mini cock. "Please. Please."

I said, "I don't believe you." It was a soft voice and I glanced in the mirror and could see Ginny frigging herself furiously, quim glistening brightly on her fingers. I turned my head and said to her, "Don't you dare cum without permission."

Ginny shook her head as if denying that she could or would cum without my express permission.

I turned my attention back to Bianca, and started ramming my thumb into her faster. My wrist slapped against her engorged clit with each stroke and her outer folds caressed my forearm. "please..please...please...anything, I'll do anything master, please let me cum."

"Master?"

"YES MASTER!!!" Bianca screamed out. Her voice abandoned her, as she whispered, "Please master; don't make me be a bad girl. Please let me cum."

I pulled my thumb out and popped it into my mouth, savoring her flavor, something akin to taffy and said softly, "Now. Cum now."

I was expecting a screaming orgasm, and was disappointed. Bianca's mouth clamped down so hard, I could hear her teeth grind as her body collapsed, her knees giving way. She lowered herself onto the tile floor her body shaking and convulsing, her juices flowing down her thigh and collecting on the tile.

Bianca was so quiet while cumming that I could easily hear Ginny ramming her fingers into her snatch at an incredible pace. My cock quivered and bobbed at the sight of Bianca and the sounds of Ginny behind me. I was so turned on my sking felt like it was so hypersensitive that I could feel the slightest changes of air pressure against it.

I sat next to Bianca, and pulled her head into my lap stroking her hair and held my other hand out to Ginny. She crawled over quickly, somehow keeping a hand between her legs the whole time. As she settled in, I whispered, "You too Ginny. Cum for me, now."

12