Libidinous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud groan, Ginny's orgasm struck her hard and she quivered under my arm, her hands interlacing with Bianca's as they held each other in her bliss. The bathroom smelled like a beautiful pussy factory and I leaned my head against the wall and wallowed in it.

A few minutes later, a hand tentatively wrapped itself around my cock and began pulling on it. I could tell it was Bianca's hand from the feel. I let her stroke me a couple of minutes and whispered, "Not tonight, I am running late for a stupid meeting that I have to go to."

I felt Bianca's head nodding against my thigh, her hair dragging gently on the sensitive inner portion. I opened my eyes and looked down at her cupping her chin with my hand. Waiting until he looked me in the eyes I said, "Think about what you said today. The master part and the anything part. Take tonight and think, child. Think hard about it, make sure you understand what you think you mean when you called me Master. Think about what I may collect."

Bianca stared at me a minute and then swallowed hard and nodded her head. "I will."

"Tomorrow morning after my work out, come up and tell me what you have decided." Bianca nodded at me again, and I said, "Now go Bianca and think about what you are offering me."

Bianca stood up and gave me a kiss that would melt steel and stepped over Ginny and I then left the apartment completely naked. I stroked Ginny's hair and breast absently, and then whispered, "You too Ginny. She is going to want to talk to someone."

Ginny nodded and didn't move. Instead I heard, "May I help you dress for your meeting first?"

I looked down at her soft pleading eyes and nodded.

12