Libidinous Ch. 04

Story Info
Shane takes Bianca; Alex watches.
8.1k words
4.6
24.8k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth story of Shane's life away from the constraints of a 'normal' life. Please read the first three chapters before getting into this one.

Please enjoy

As always, please vote. There are five stars at the end of the story, choose one; let me know how I did.

If you want to put some effort into the feedback, leave a comment. I would welcome the feedback.

*

I woke on Friday morning stiff and irritable. It was perhaps the worst board meeting in the history of board meetings. A fractious group to begin with, the infighting was beginning to wear on me, but then, working one night a month for a decent stipend is hard to pass up on. Profits had been falling and the CEO wanted to institute layoffs to help the bottom line. A couple of board members wanted the executive committee to take pay cuts dollar for dollar to match the savings of the layoffs. Although the idea had some appeal to me, there was no way that it would happen.

Of course, that was where the arguments focused for three long assed hours. After those three hours, we agreed at last to begin the layoffs. The savings in salaries was just too much for any of us to overlook for very long. The only real upside was we put the executive leaders on notice, the first step in getting rid of them. Three months was all they had to get their crap, and our company, back in order.

Trying like hell to get it out of my mind, I dressed in my normal workout clothes and headed to the weight room to work out. I was running a little late and hoped that the exercise room was not so full of people that you could not actually work out.

Stepping into the weight room, I was surprised to see only two other people in there already. Alex the redheaded apartment manager was on the elliptical, a woman who was vaguely familiar was on the treadmill. She stood between 5'6" and 5'8". She had the long thin lines of a runner and the speed with which she was running on the treadmill confirmed that this was not her first go round on one. She was wearing a cute pink pair of shorts that seemed to hug her ass nicely and a white sports bra. The lack of tee shirt was slightly astonishing, leaving the stretch of skin from the low-slung shorts to white spandex of the bra exposed. Her stomach was slightly rounded, but firm.

I stopped and looked at them and said, "Good morning ladies."

I heard a chorus of, "Good morning Shane."

My head snapped to the blonde-haired woman on the treadmill and then it clicked, she was in the hot tub with Ginny and Bianca yesterday afternoon when I came home. Her face blushed slightly when my head swiveled back around to her and then she turned away slightly.

I smiled to myself, sat at the multi station, and began to work out with lightweights, going more for tone than mass. I never did see the point in heavy lifting with weights, and preferred the lighter weights and medium rep count. Not so much weight to strain myself greatly and not so many reps that I threatened to bulk up a lot. Besides, at my age, turning into Mr. Universe, is nearly impossible. Better to stay as toned as possible.

The woman could run; I would give you that. I worked out for nearly 45 minutes and she maintained that same jog the entire time. The way her hips and tits swaying in time with the strides was highly erotic and I decided to go sit in the steam room before I had to figure out how to hide an erection while working out. Even so, my cock was about half-staff as I headed to the steam room.

I lay down in my now familiar position at the back of the steam sauna; arms crossed behind my head and closed my eyes. I must have drifted off because I did not hear or feel the door open, but had the uneasy feeling that someone was watching me. I raised myself up onto my elbows and saw Alex sitting at my feet again. Her red hair matted down with steam and sweat. Sweat had soaked through the thin material of her tee shirt indicating that she must have been in here a while. She was wearing a similar touristy tee shirt to the one she wore the day before, her enormous areola evident through the now nearly transparent white cloth.

I looked around the sauna and saw that we were alone. Looking back to Alex, I asked, "What is the blonde's name?"

"Tara," Alex said softly.

"Take off the tee shirt, Alex" I said.

"I can't," she whispered.

"Why are you here then? You are sitting there staring at my cock. Now that I realize you are there you want to play all Miss Innocent?" I was getting a little terse with her and her game, whatever it might be.

"I-I-I don't know why I am here," Alex stammered out.

I reached down, grabbed my half-hard cock, and squeezed it, saying, "Do you want to see it?"

Alex licked her lips and nodded silently.

"Close your eyes, Alex" I ordered.

Her eyes closed and I stood up, dropping my shorts and kicking them to the side. I walked over to her and straddled her body. My cock and balls dangled inches from her eyes as I said, "Open them," and thrust my hips luridly forward.

Just as the shock was clearing from her face and she began to focus on what she was seeing I stepped away and pulled my shorts back on. I looked at her and said, "I showed you mine. Show me your tits." Then I said sternly, almost shouting, "NOW!"

The shirt was up around her face before it registered in her mind what she was doing. She stopped arms up over her head, heavy tits swaying with the movement. Her areolas were incredibly large. Bigger than any, I had seen before; each one was easily the size of a saucer, and her nipples jutted out from the middle.

I reached forward and took a nipple in each hand, tugging on it slightly. Alex gasped and then moaned as she arched her back, thrusting her tits toward me. I twisted and pulled on each one, a down and out motion, and let go. "Good progress today, Alex. See you Monday."

I turned and walked out of the steam sauna with a scowl on my face. Damn it! She was married. I could not fuck her without his consent, could I? If I were going to shed the vestiges of morality, would Alex be the one with whom I wanted to do that? Her tits were certainly appealing, large and full, I could see spending hours sucking on them.

I puttered about the apartment after showering, keeping busy mostly; more to keep my mind off all the women that suddenly were popping up more than anything. Around 9:00, the door opened and in waltzed Ginny. "Are you ready for tonight?" She asked, extremely cheerfully.

"What is the deal tonight anyway?" I asked in response.

"It's a party held every month for singles in the complex. Sometimes there are hook ups, sometimes not." Ginny explained.

"Why would I want to attend, other than for you and Bianca, which maybe I want to keep for myself?" I posited.

Ginny's look of confusion told me that she never considered the possibility that I would not want to go.

She was dressed for work, in a smart looking business suit with a plunging neckline. The skirt was a tasteful length and would have been appropriate in any company in America. She was not wearing hose and her bra barely hidden by the blouse under the jacket. I could not see a blouse and figured she was going for the retro look.

Walking up to her, I placed a hand on each hip, pulling her close. "Give me your panties," I whispered.

I almost beamed with pride as she nodded and hiked her skirt high enough to begin pulling her panties off. As she bent over, I walked behind her and held her hips. I looked down at the crack of her ass and then knelt down behind her. I licked her crack, from the space between her anus and pussy all the way up to her lower back. With light little pecks I kissed my way back down, gently pushing my tongue into her anus. I spent a couple of minutes exploring her anus as my hands held her firmly in place.

Ginny moaned and leaned back into me, trying to drive my tongue further up her ass. I reached up and inserted a finger into her hot wet pussy, up to the first joint. I wiggled it around inside her and said, "Tell your boss you can not work tomorrow night."

"Yes sir," Ginny panted out, squirming on my finger.

I gave her asshole one last deep probe from my tongue as I stood up and pulled out of her. I kept my grip on her hips and pulled her against my hard cock while I whispered, "Have a good day at work. Send Bianca up as you leave."

Ginny groaned and whimpered, wiggling her ass at me, trying to coax something back into her. Panting, Ginny straightened up and fixed her skirt. "Yes sir, she will be right up."

I poured a cup of coffee and was standing in the kitchen drinking it when the door opened, and I heard, "Shane?"

I turned and looked at Bianca and asked, "What do you have planned for the day today?"

"I work in the office here today from noon until close, but nothing until then. Is there something I can do for you?"

I ignored her question and asked, "What are your plans for tomorrow night?"

"I think I am going out with Jeff tomorrow night."

"Cancel it," I said curtly.

Despair crossed Bianca's face as she asked, "What if he asks why?"

It was the perfect opening, and I took it. I placed the coffee cup down on the counter and walked to Bianca. I stopped in front of her and looked at her. She was wearing a tee shirt no bra, and no shorts I could see. Part of me doubted she was wearing panties either. I walked around behind her standing close enough that she had to feel me.

I brushed her hair away from her neck and leaned in kissing it lightly. Goose pimples formed and I blew against her skin. My tongue travelled along her neck and up along her jaw until I got to the fatty part of her ear lobe which I sucked into my mouth while nibbling on it softly.

My hands trailed up the back of her thighs, lifting the hem of her tee shirt up above her ass. Higher and higher, I lifted the tee shirt, across her waist, over her tits. Bianca's arms rose automatically, straight up over her head.

I tossed the shirt aside and ran my hands over her skin lightly cupping her breasts. Bianca moaned and leaned back into me, her shoulders against my chest, her head resting against my shoulder. I pressed the pads of my forefingers against her nipples, toying with them.

I kissed her earlobe again, nibbling on the meaty part and then sliding my tongue along the inner lobe. Bianca moaned, her hands reaching behind her and landed on my thighs. "Please" she whispered.

I whispered in her ear, my lips brushing against her skin, "If you really want me as your master, you will need to learn to do and not ask." I swatted her ass sharply and Bianca jumped up and gasped slightly in surprise.

I felt her shiver and watched as her nipples hardened. I pressed my hard cock between her ass cheeks and reached around her pressing against her pubic mound. My fingers wrapped around pressing against her lips while I drummed my middle finger against her, forcing the lips open slightly and then against her hole, pressing slightly into her.

Bianca began to squirm against me, a constant whimper coming from her. Her ass grinding against me causing my hard cock to leak pre-cum which soaked into my boxers. I played with Bianca's pussy and tits until she started panting and then I whispered, "Before I fuck you, you are going to beg me to."

Bianca whimpered, and moaned, then whispered, "Please Shane. Please fuck me."

I stopped playing with her body abruptly and whispered, "Tomorrow night; break the date."

"W-w-why tomorrow?" Bianca asked her voice shaky.

I took Bianca's arm and started moving her toward the door gently and said, "Because, that is when I want to."

We stopped at the door, and she turned back to me and whispered, "Okay, I'll figure something out."

I leaned forward and kissed her, my lips brushing against hers. My right hand went to her left thigh and I began moving up toward her crotch. Extending my thumb, I had no difficulties finding her super heated opening and slid my thumb completely into her as I wrapped my fingers around her ass cheek.

Bianca moaned into the kiss and leaned against me, as her knees appeared to weaken some. Her arms wrapped across the top of my shoulders, and her fingers dug into my skin through the shirt. I broke the kiss, pulled my thumb out simultaneously, and popped my thumb into my mouth tasting her sweetness, kicking the door closed; leaving her there naked and slack jawed.

Around three in the afternoon, I dressed into a swim trunk and headed down to the swimming area that was adjacent to the apartment complex office. Some of the young mothers were out with their kids, but I did not see any of the women that Ginny and Bianca had been in the hot tub with the night before.

I walked by the pool area and into the office area to find Bianca sitting at a desk looking intently at a computer monitor. She was dressed perfectly, a white and turquoise sundress that had some sort of southwestern design that looked more or less like "eyes of the gods."

My cock hardened immediately as she finally spotted me and smiled. "Hi Shane," she said around the sunshine that was her smile.

I said nothing in response as I walked around the desk and pulled her onto her feet. Kicking the chair back toward the wall, I maneuvered my way behind her and flipped her skirt up over her ass onto her waist. "Sh-Shane?" I could hear the excitement and fear in her voice as she asked, "Th-There..."

I swatted her exposed ass just a touch harder than playful and hissed, "Shut it Bianca."

The sweet smell of her womanhood filled my nostrils as she whispered, "Yes, sir."

I reached passed her and grabbed the scissors from the plastic container that held them and snipped each side of her panties, letting them fall to the floor between our feet. The sounds of the people out in the pool area drifted up to me as I sat in the chair and ran my hands on the insides of Bianca's thighs, slowly working my way to her crotch. By the time I got there, her moisture was seeping onto her lower lips. I leaned forward collecting a drop or two onto my tongue. I grabbed each ass cheek with my thumbs just to the side of her now gaping slit and pulled out, exposing her fully. My mouth descended onto her again, my tongue pressing against her opening.

"P-please Shane," Bianca whimpered, "Please, fuck me." I continued exploring her nether regions with my tongue, relishing the sweet tartness that was all Bianca. I began massaging Bianca's groin with my thumbs as my tongue began sliding into her, sucking as much of her quim out as I could.

Bianca's legs began to quaver as she moaned out, "I'll do anything. Anything Shane, oOOh GAWD!!!! Anything and everything you want."

I let go of her as cheeks and pulled my swim trunks down as I stood up. I pressed the hardened head of my cock against her opening, and Bianca's pussy wrapped itself around me, pulling me in, needy in her desires. I firmly pressed in one smooth motion until I was buried hilt deep into the wettest pussy I had ever had the pleasure of feeling. Bianca's moans filled the room as I began slamming into her slowly, but powerfully.

I did not hear it but a door behind us opened and the first I knew of our voyeur was when I heard her gasp. I glanced to my right and saw Alex standing there, her face bright red as her eyes were glued on the spot where my cock was sliding back and forth in Bianca.

Bianca noticed her as well, her torso lifting off the desk. I placed my hand in the middle of her back and grunted out, "Stay, bitch," my eyes held Alex's. Understanding that I was talking to both of them, Alex nodded her accent while Bianca's body began shaking as she screamed out in pleasure. Bianca began flowing copious amounts of fluid, which covered my balls and poured down my legs.

I pulled out of Bianca, turned her around and forced her down to her knees. "Open your mouth Bianca," I commanded urgently. As her mouth opened, I grabbed two hands full of hair, and slid the head of my cock past her open lips.

Pressing my hard shaft down Bianca's throat, I turned to Alex and said, "Strip."

I watched Alex comply slowly, almost in a trance like state as she unbuttoned her blouse and let it flutter to the floor behind her. Her huge tits encased in a black lace bra, the nipples straining against the fabric, swayed enticingly with her movements. I followed her hands down her smooth stomach as she undid the buckles and buttons that held her slacks up. Slowly the pants descended, revealing the matching black panties that hid her pussy from me.

Bianca's hands wrapped around my hips and held onto my ass as I continued plunging my cock into her mouth. As she relaxed, I was able to slide deeper and deeper. I glanced down to see her nose brushing against my stomach as my balls slapped her chin.

I shot a glance over at Alex and saw her standing there in her bra and panties, her left arm up covering her breasts, her right hand down in front of her crotch. "All of it, Alex. Now." I grunted out. She unhooked the bra and her tits swung heavily, her nipples hard about the size and shape of a Bic pen cap. She bent over at the waist, pulling her panties down, revealing a patch of hair the same color as her head then stood up straight.

My balls were tight, the need to cum growing steadily in them as Bianca swallowed me whole, and watching Alex strip. I pulled slowly out of Bianca's mouth then helped her back onto her feet. I positioned Bianca in such a way her head lolled off the end of the desk, pointed at Alex who was standing there with her hands dancing up and down from her sides to covering her tits and pussy then back again.

I pointed at the chair saying, "Sit there Alex." Walking around the desk, I placed a leg on each side of Bianca's head and teased her mouth with my cock. As it opened, I slid my hard cock into it. With the improved angle, I easily slid completely into her wide-open mouth until my balls rested on each side of her nose. My hips moved back and forth slowly, and I moaned in pleasure as Bianca's tongue caressed the sides of my prick.

Reaching down I twisted her nipples harder than I had ever twisted anyone, and Bianca choked off a moan, which reverberated through my cock straight to my balls. My nuts immediately began to churn again and this time I did not think I would be able to keep myself from cumming.

I pulled out of Bianca's mouth abruptly and ordered, "Spin around and roll over Bianca." She did so in record time and soon she was on her knees, her gaping pussy and tight little asshole pointed at me, ready to be ravished. I pulled Bianca's legs off of the table and settled her into a very similar position as I had her in previously and rubbed my cock from her back door down and around to her clit and back again.

Positioning the head of my manhood at her sweet opening, I thrust deep into her cunt in one hard forceful thrust. Bianca grunted as her thighs slammed into the edge of the desk. I grabbed her arms and pulled them back, then held her wrists tight as I began plowing her field with the same long, slow forceful stroke.

I stared into Alex's eyes, watching as her eyes flicked down to where my cock was sliding into Bianca and back up again. It was easy to see that Alex's body was reacting to what she saw; her nipples were taut and her breathing coming in short gasps.

Bianca was moaning beneath me, her head turned toward Alex, watching her watch us. I looked down and watched my cock slid in and out of Bianca, framed by her perfect little ass. My balls slapped against her clit and the desk with each thrust and I could feel that wonderful feeling begin to boil in my balls.

I heard a grunt and sigh coming from my left and glanced at Alex, she had two fingers crammed into her twat, the other hand wash vigorously rubbing the hell out of her clit. With one last grunt, Alex's body tensed up and her head thudded against the wall as a chesty grunt escaped her.