Libidinous Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced down at Bianca again to see that she had craned her head back and was looking at me. There were tears streaming down her face and she had a wane, weak smile. I do not think I had ever seen any one as content and happy, as Bianca seemed at that very minute. Bianca did not say it, or I do not think she did; but she mouthed out, "Master, I love you." I heard each syllable in my mind and my balls released explosively into her.

My cock flexed and squirted for God knows how long, Bianca moaned gently with each shot and I collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the desk. None of us moved, Alex and Bianca staring at each other, and I stared at the door. I could only imagine Bianca was having tough time breathing and lifted myself up off her chest.

The movement caused my rapidly softening cock to plop out of her with a gentle 'pop' sound. Without saying a word, I picked up Bianca's panties and Alex's bra before pulling up my swim trunks.

I left the office letting each of the garments dangle from a hand as I walked across the pool area and back toward my building. I did not really look around to see who was in the pool area and frankly did not care who saw the bra and panties of two different women in my hands. I guess part of the point was that they could, should, see it. I did notice Tara climbing out of the hot tub and I said, "Give them a few minutes before you barge in on them." Tara flushed noticeably, but said nothing.

I could feel eyes of several of the women follow me across the roughened concrete deck and up the stairwell. As I rounded the corner going to my apartment, I looked out over the pool a moment and noticed that Tara was nowhere in sight; apparently, she did not give Bianca and Alex the few minutes.

I turned on some jazz and poured myself a whiskey to sip on while I thought about what all was happening. I was undecided if I wanted to have a slave, pet, or whatever Bianca wanted to call herself. If I did take her in, was it fair to Ginny to not take her on as well. I glanced at Alex's bra and decided that nothing serious was going to happen with her. She was just someone to screw around with, toy with as it were. A decidedly selfish thought, that did not consider what her husband might say, think or do, but there it was.

Like a stray dog, she kept coming round and I was damn sure going to pet her.

I had just made that decision and considered taking a shower when I heard a tentative knock on my door. I called out, "It's open!"

Alex stepped in and closed the door behind her. She stood there a moment and then said softly, "You can't come into the office and take Bianca that way. What if someone walked in while you were doing that?"

I placed my drink on the table beside my chair then walked over to Alex. Her nipples were still hard and straining against her blouse. I walked around her and then stepped up, placing my limpid dick between her ass cheeks. My arms wrapped around her torso, one over her belly and the other cupping her right tit. I whispered, "Perhaps they would have enjoyed the same show you did."

Alex leaned back against me and whimpered, "What if it was my husband?"

I twisted the nipple of the tit I was playing with, eliciting a moan from Alex/ My lips were brushing against Alex's ear as I whispered, "Then you would have fucked him while I watched you." I felt Alex shudder in my arms and then whispered, "Or maybe I would have had Bianca suck his cock, while I fucked you. The point is it doesn't matter who may have walked in; no one did."

Alex pushed her ass back into my cock and began grinding me slightly as her hands reached back and grabbed each of my ass cheeks. I heard a tremor in Alex's voice as she whispered, "What are you doing to me?"

"Not quite everything you want me to, at least not yet." I answered, twisting her nipple again. I was rewarded with a moaning whimper as I brought the hand that had been on her stomach up and across to her free tit. Each hand was twisting and pinching her nipples through the silken blouse and Alex was responding by grinding her ass against my cock harder and harder. I could feel myself begin to stir as her cell phone began to ring.

"Don't answer it," I said softly.

"I have to, it's my husband." She cried back softly as her hand reached for the phone. As she gave a breathless, "Hello" into the phone I untangled myself and opened the door. Alex's eyes welled up slightly as she shook her head no and held up one finger.

I emphatically shook my head and pointed outside. Alex left and I closed the door behind her. Then and only then did I smile. She would be begging me to fuck her soon enough.

A couple of minutes later, I heard a light knock on the door and did not say anything. A minute or so after that I could hear Alex plead once, "Please let me in." I sat there smiling at the door, my now rock hard cock was snaking down my thigh and hung out the bottom of my swim trunks. A couple of minutes later I heard her hand drag along the door as she left and I raised my whiskey to the door in salute and imagined what I was going to do to Alex and when.

I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to jazz and alternated between wondering what to do about Bianca and Ginny and fantasizing about Alex.

I pretty much decided I was going to keep the two girls, for a while at least and explore what I wanted, hell, whom was I kidding? It was a steady source of beautiful ass, and I had just begun to tap into it. Both of them were submissive and the sight of a woman on her knees always had turned me on. To have the two of them submit would be incredible.

Toward late afternoon, I heard a lot of noise coming from the pool area and went to the balcony to see what was going on. A gazebo was in the erection process on one end while a bar sat next to it. There were boxes stacked up next to the bar and cases of beer next to that. It seemed that party preparations were going on down there and I saw Alex directing traffic. I could not tell for sure, but it seemed at this distance that she was still bra-less.

I watched as they finished the gazebo and then placed the bar inside. I turned back inside to see Ginny and Bianca had arrived, both of them standing by the door waiting patiently. The both looked like they had been crying and I looked at them questioningly. Ginny spoke first, her voice soft and fragile, "Bianca told me about today."

I nodded my head and waited.

Bianca reached out and held Ginny's hand then looked up at me. "I thought about what I said last night."

I moved to my chair and sat. "And?" I asked.

Bianca's head dropped immediately and whispered, "I, Ginny, we both would like to submit to you. We want to give ourselves to you completely."

"Really," was my reply. What they probably could not see was my cock was stirring. Something about submission always had that impact on me, whether it was a submission to me, or me witnessing a submission to another, it was always an erotically charged moment; one of the few moments, when everyone bares his or her soul for all to see.

They looked at each other, then back to me, and nodded. "Yes, sir." Ginny said. "I feel like I am safe when I am with you. I feel scared and alone when I am not." She turned her head down even farther if that was possible, and whispered so softly I do not know if I heard it all or correctly, "Even knowing you are upstairs at night keeps me comfortable."

I sat there not saying anything a moment then Ginny said, "I was telling you the truth last night that I gave you my heart. I don't even know if you want it, or if it deserves you, but it is yours." My cock by this point was standing on end; the two girls could clearly see the teepee in my trunks now.

I glanced at Bianca and she was crying her eyes fixed on Ginny. It only took her a moment or two before turning to me and her head bobbed down. "I too love you, Master." Bianca said which sent a quiver through my penis all the way up my spine.

I looked from one to the other and with a soft voice asked, "You two realize that I just left a wife of twenty some odd years, and I want to sow my oats as it were."

They each nodded and tears welled up in their eyes again as Ginny said, "Yes, sir, we know that. Bianca has told me how you look at Alex as if she is a snack for you to devour. She has also told me that Alex is serving herself up a plate to be taken."

I looked at them and waited, then Bianca said, "If anyone makes you happy for even a second that Ginny and I can't, then we want you to take that moment."

I considered it a moment. I really wanted to say yes, at that very moment. Part of me needed to, which surprised me. My whole body was crying out in sexual energy and a need to take these two. The thought that delaying might cost me screamed for recognition and demanded I take them up on their offers. They knew what they wanted. So did, I. It so happened that we all wanted the same thing, for them to be mine.

I walked over to the two of them, took their free hands in mine, and pulled them over to the chair. As I sat, I pulled them down to where they sat at my feet, and instantly I knew that I wanted something like this on a more permanent basis.

I still was not sure that I wanted it with these two women in particular.

I cupped each of their faces, whispering softly, earnestly, "I want to say yes, and then crush you both under my heels." I could see both of their faces flush and beam as they took in what I said. Then come crashing down when I continued, "But, we all three need to make sure this is what we all want."

Both women started welling up a little as I whispered, "I will not be any more faithful to two women than I would be to one right now. I want to fuck as many people as I can for now. Maybe in a year, two, or five, I can settle down again. However, today, it will not, cannot happen. Both of you need to be okay with that before offering yourself to me this way."

Both women were crying now. I pulled them against me, one head on each thigh as the cried softly. I was not very sure if they were crying from happiness or sadness, but I sat there and let them have their go at it.

After a long while, Ginny then Bianca stopped crying. Ginny looked up and whispered, "I have no doubt. If you will have me, us, we are yours no matter how long it takes for you to settle down to the two of us only, if you ever do."

Bianca nodded and kissed the inner part of my thigh then whispered, "I am yours, whether you accept me or not, I cannot help. You are my master; I wish to be your slave."

I could hear Ginny's breathe catch and a small moan came from her. Ginny's hand reached over and cupped Bianca's face and they smiled at each other softly.

I looked at the two of them and shook my head. "Don't you have a party to get ready for?"

Bianca looked up sharply and asked, "You are going too, aren't you?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes, I plan to go at least for a little while. Though I think, I will end up on my balcony watching quickly. You two though need more time to get ready than I do."

Ginny looked up at me and whispered, "Sir, may we go get ready for the party?"

I nodded saying, "Go pick out your clothes for tonight. I will be down in a minute to see if I have any changes in mind."

They both nodded and left the apartment. I followed them a minute or so later and they were still in the process of picking clothes when I entered the apartment. They each were holding outfits up to the other and giving a quick thought on what I may think of it. I walked into Ginny's room first and looked through her closet as she stepped out of the way. I plucked a gossamer pink blouse from the closet and handed it to her; to accompany it, I picked out a short white skirt. "Wear just those two items and whatever shoes you want."

I then stepped into Bianca's room and looked through her closet. She had a white tank top styled top lying on the bed, which appeared to be silk. I nodded and then pulled out a skirt that was nearly impossibly short and handed it to her. I stood in the hallway between their rooms and said, "One hour girls be ready, then come upstairs to bathe and ready me." If I was going to give them a trial run, I may as well enjoy the benefits of such.

I stood on my balcony sipping a whiskey some light refrains of jazz floating out from my apartment and watched the activities below. Everything appeared to be set up, a small buffet at one end of the pool area, a bar at the other end. The door to the clubhouse was open and I could see Alex walking out of it.

She had changed clothes from the last time I saw her to now. It was a slinky black little number that clung to her tits and ass tightly. It billowed out around her thighs and swished with each step. She must have felt me staring at her as she stopped looked right at me and blushed furiously. I smiled and waved at her then headed back inside my apartment.

I was picking out what I wanted to wear when I heard the door open and close. I poked my head out of the bedroom to see Bianca and Ginny walking down the hall toward me. They each were wearing the outfits that I had chosen and, if I say so, looked delicious.

I dropped my trunks, headed into the bathroom, and started a bath. It was scorching hot, just the way a bath should be and I put some soap into the water to give myself a bubble bath. I heard one of them smirk behind me and I turned with a scowl on my face. "You like to be spanked, I like my bubble bath." I said to Ginny.

Her face turned a beet red and whispered, "Yes, sir."

I sat into the tub and the two women came up to the rim of the tub and sat. Bianca gave a little start as her pussy first mad contact with the cold porcelain and I chuckled as her tits swayed up and down enticingly.

I handed each of them a washcloth and leaned back against the tub. Closing my eyes, I relished the feel of their hands all over my body, caressing me, washing me. No one said a word; we were all quiet the sounds of the water splashing in response to the two of them lulled me into a half sleep state. I felt Ginny's hand and wash cloth wrap around my cock and begin to stroke up and down gently washing it.

Bianca giggles as she whispered, "Wash it well, Ginny, it did a number on me today."

I heard Ginny giggle and her hand stopped its movement. I opened my eyes to see the two girls kissing each other. It had to be the slowest most sensual kiss I had ever seen. It did not seem like either of them was moving very much, but their comingling moan began filling the bathroom.

Ginny seemed to remember what she had in her hand, and gave my cock a firm squeeze. She the reversed her grip and began sliding up and down my length quickly and vigorously. My cock hardened as their kiss deepened.

They eventually broke the kiss and turned their attention back to me. I stood up in the bath and began draining it. Turning on the shower, I rinsed quickly and washed my hair. I let the girls dry me with towels after I stepped out of the shower.

"What should I expect tonight?" I asked the girls.

"Not much, master," Bianca replied. "It is a normal sort of vanilla party where singles sometime, well, often, hook up."

I nodded and asked, "Why are we going then?"

Ginny and Bianca looked at each other as if they never considered not going and then up at me. "Well, we don't have to." Ginny replied.

"We'll go," I said. "I want to see the fuss is about."

Twenty minutes later we left my apartment, I was wearing a pair of Dockers and a golf shirt. We headed toward the bar, the girls each got a Mai Tai, and I got a whiskey. The girls fell into a pack of their friends and I weaseled my way out and wandered around.

I made my way across the pool area and headed into the clubhouse, which had black sheets draped over the window. I looked at that curiously, as I approached. Tara was coming out as we bumped into each other in the doorway. She blushed prettily and whispered, "Sorry."

"For?" I asked as I looked at the top of her head.

"I,uh, well, I don't know." She glanced up at me.

"Why do you blush every time you see me?" I asked.

"I, uh, I, I don't know." Tara said.

I looked at her and said flatly, "That was a lie. Strike one."

I saw a glimpse of something that I thought was fear in her eyes and asked, "What did Bianca and Alex say when you barged in on them?"

"Nothing; Bianca was lying across the desk still and Alex was sitting in the chair staring at her, naked." Tara said her voice soft.

Another couple was trying to get into the clubhouse and Tara and I stepped to the side letting them by. The space between us could not be more than a couple of inches, as I laid my right hand on her waist. "What did you think or feel when Ginny told you the story about her masturbating at the adult store?" I asked.

She glanced left and right, up and down and all over the place, anywhere but at me. She had not pulled away from my hand yet and did not seem just yet to be skittish so much as dealing with a constant embarrassment. I cupped her chin with my left hand and said, "Tara I asked you a question."

Her faced blushed red as she whispered, "I was turned on and jealous, okay? Are you happy now?"

I held her eyes with mine and said, "Yes, actually. It surprises me, but I am happy that you opened up to me."

I saw the shock and pleasure in her eyes as I stepped to the side and entered the clubhouse. The furniture had been rearranged into little pod like areas. The couple that had just pushed past Tara and I were in the first one; having left the curtain open I could see them kissing each other passionately. He had a hand cupping one of her tits, and she had a hand between his legs, stroking his cock through the material of his shorts. I stood and watched as he lifted the dark brown-haired woman's blouse over her tits and then head. She was not wearing a bra. Her tits were slightly larger than the man's hand and she lay back as he began to lavish them with his mouth. I felt someone lean gently against my shoulder and glanced to see Tara there. I looked at her and she said, "I am here, if you need anything, just say so and I will do it for you."

One of Tara's hands was on my backside, hooking the pocket and her fingers trailed between my ass cheeks. The other hand was holding my wrist loosely, her pert breasts on each side of my arm.

I turned my attention back to the couple in the pod and saw that the woman had freed the man's cock from his shorts and was bobbing her head up and down expertly. Her technique was fabulous to watch, and I would have bet a joy to feel.

I raised my chin, pointing at the couple in that uniquely Southern manner and asked Tara, "What's their story?"

Tara's hand on my ass was tracing little circles as she said, "They need this party. When Alex started talking about cancelling it due to costs, they volunteered to foot the bill. They take over this first spot leaving the curtain open so people can watch them go at it."

I chuckled and said, "People after my own heart."

I realized at that moment that I had been happier lately than I had been in months, maybe years. That realization made me smile even bigger. I felt Tara kiss my arm and her forehead come to a rest on my shoulder.

"Do you need anything before I go?" Tara asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked back

"I work three nights a week, midnight to noon, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at the emergency room. I am a RN there." She answered her voice soft.

I looked at her and said, "Yes, fetch me another whiskey."

"Of course, I will be right back." Tara said. I turned to leave, following Tara as far as the door and then found a table to sit at as I watched her walk across the pool area.

I sat and watched the crowd a couple of minutes and then saw Tara coming back. Her eyes and mine locked and we stared at each other as she made her way to me. "Here you go Shane," she said softly as she put the glass on the table.