Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,115 Followers

Continuing to pinch her clit, he gently tugged on it. His tongue rolled and licked her slit below this point. He wiggled his fingers inside her, rolling them around to massage her inner wall behind her clit.

"Oh God. Oh God," she cried. Her fires raged higher, stirring an orgasm into existence. Her hands grew heavier . . . hungrier upon her tits, molding them lustfully.

Sliding his mouth upward, he rolled his tongue against her clit. Remaining in place he licked and lapped at the swollen button.

"Yes. Yes. God yes." The orgasm was coaxed out of the shadows . . . led toward the edge. Her hands covered her breasts, her palms flattening her engorged nipples as her fingers splayed out and tensed against her pliant flesh. "Oh God."

His fingers massaged her inner wall. He licked and pulled on her clit.

"Oh yes. Yes," she moaned again and again as her roaring fires made her lift her ass off the chair and push herself at him. Her hands squeezed her breasts hungrily.

He continued loving her sex . . . his tongue . . . his fingers. Massaging, licking.

"Yes. Oh God yes," she panted, her ass humping off the chair, her head lulling to one side as she bit at her lip. She squeezed her tits, her fingers tensing again and again.

He rolled his tongue up to lick her clit.

"Oh God yes," she gasped, her orgasm teetering on the brink of its release, promising thunderous ecstasy. That promise made her writhe within the chair. Her hands kneaded her breasts, her fingers tweaking her swollen nipples. Her head rolled from side to side, her eyelids fluttering closed. Electricity crackled along her nerves, making her flesh quiver and tremble. "Oh God. Oh God."

Her orgasm hung there . . . teetering . . . almost freed . . . almost . . .

"Oh God yes! God yes!" She cried out, crammed herself onto his fingers, her hips shoving her sex against his face . . . against his tongue.

He licked her clit . . . firm . . . forceful.

The orgasm came roaring off the ledge to careen through her with tidal force. Her hands leapt from her tits to grab at the armrests, her fingers clawing.

As her body twisted and jerked before him, her ass humping up off the seat, his tongue licked and lapped at her clit with a frenzy.

"Ugh! Oh God yes!" Skyrockets filled her mind. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through her. Her nerves screamed. Her muscles trembled. Her ass humped . . . her hips jerked . . . drove her pussy at his tongue and fingers. "God yes. God-Ugh!"

Eventually, after several mind-melting minutes of rapture, her orgasm slowly began to fade. Her nerves . . . her muscles . . . started to relax. Gradually her ass settled back onto the chair. She slumped there, panting heavily as her body trembled through the aftershocks.

He didn't pull away immediately. He remained with his face between her legs, gently licking her . . . savoring her juices for a moment.

When he did pull away, he sat back on his haunches and simply smiled up at her, his hands shifting to rest on her thighs. She returned his gaze from beneath heavy lids, her body slumped in the chair, arms hanging limply over the sides. Then he stood up and her gaze drifted to his crotch, her nerves tingling excitedly at the sight of the obvious bulge pulsing there.

He reached out and she lifted her hand into his. He helped her to her feet, guided her around to bend over, across her desk. Her blouse was now pulled completely loose, a mussed garment draped across her torso, its open front allowing her breasts to be pressed directly against the wood of the desk. Her bent over position lifted her ass, displayed it, her disheveled skirt pulled taut over its curvatures. She stood on wobbly, nylon-encased legs . . . waiting . . . anticipating. She panted, shallow gasps of breath. More strands of her hair hung loose across her face.

He pulled her skirt up, piled it around her waist to fully expose her ass. Cool air swirled over her bared flesh. She instinctively spread her legs in encouragement. Between them her sex shimmered wetly, her slit glistening between her engorged labia, flowering open in invitation.

"So beautiful," he sighed as he cupped one asscheek, his fingers splaying out and gently squeezing.

Then she heard him undoing his pants; the slap-slap of a belt being loosened, the smooth lowering of a zipper. Then the rustle of clothing being pushed down off a waist. A quiet whimper escaped her as she sensed him moving into position behind her . . . guiding his cock to her wet, waiting . . . beckoning pussy.

His body heat mingled with hers. The tip of his cock slipped between her labia . . . settled firmly against her opening. In that instant she realized she didn't actually know how big he was . . . she hadn't seen his exposed cock, only the bulge it made within his slacks. Then he was entering her. His cockhead parted her walls . . . spread them as it pushed inside her . . . the thick shaft following.

She was wet . . . welcoming . . . eager. His initial thrust sunk deep inside her.

He pulled back.

Then he buried his entire length deep . . . deep inside her, mashing his rough crotch against her smooth asscheeks.

"Oh God," she gasped as he filled her, stuffing her pussy with his rigid manhood.

He grabbed her waist . . . held her. He ground himself against her, his crotch rubbing against her asscheeks, his cock shifting within her sex.

"Oh God yes," she whimpered as her fires raged hotly within her loins.

He pulled back. Extracted inches of himself from her wetness. Then he pushed them back into her and ground himself against her ass once more.

"Yes. God yes." Her flesh shimmered with the sweat of her body's lustful heat.

"Your pussy feels so good," he rasped, his hands gripping her waist harder as he withdrew and shoved himself forward again. "You're so wet."

"Oh God," she whimpered.

Holding tightly to her waist he started to pump himself in and out of her, extracting part of his cock from her wet pussy one second, then stuffing the full length back inside her the next. Back and forth he rocked, his rigid cock fucking her.

She moved to raise herself off the desk on her arms. But one of his hands left her waist to push against her back, shoving her back down and flattening her onto her desk, mashing her tits against the hardwood.

"Yes. God yes," she whimpered in submission.

In and out he pumped his cock, slowly at first, but gradually building in both speed and force. Again and again he stuffed her pussy . . . fucking her with increasing abandon.

"So good," he growled.

"Oh God, fuck me," she panted. "Fuck me."

Soon the wet, slapping sounds of their fucking filled the office and her inner thighs were coated by her own juices.

His assault grew more and more forceful, his hand on her waist jerking her back to meet his forward thrusts.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me."

"So good. So beautiful."

"Yes, fuck me. Yes. Yes." Her entire body was shifting atop the desk, her tits rubbing against the wood. She reached out with one hand and behind her with the other, grabbing onto the edges for support.

He drove himself into her again and again, fucking her pussy harder . . . faster . . . deeper, his crotch slapping her ass with each forward thrust.

"Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me harder," she cried. Despite the two orgasms she'd already experienced, she felt a third stirring . . . felt it being drawn from the shadows by his thrusting cock. "Harder. Fuck me harder."

She lay there, bent across her desk, being fucked . . . being used . . . reveling in the sensations; the powerful thrusts of his hips, driving his rigid manhood deep inside her again and again; the feel of him using his hand on her waist to jerk her back onto him even as he thrust into her; the hardness of her desk beneath her, her tits mashed against its cool wood.

"Oh yes," he groaned, his cock jackhammering into her.

"God yes. Fuck me. Fuck me," she gasped as the orgasm teetered at the very edge . . . teasing . . . promising. "Oh God, fuck me harder."

Whether he could actually fulfill her request or not, he tried.

He pounded his cock into her . . . drove himself into her fiercely. His rigid cock rammed into her again and again . . . filled her . . . stuffed her. His crotch slapped her ass, bouncing off it as he pulled back so her could drive himself forward again.

"Oh God. Oh God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me!" Her orgasm . . . hovering. . . swaying . . . at the edge . . . tantalizing . . . teasing . . . promising.

Soon his rhythm began to falter. His hips started jerking into her awkwardly, the rhythmic jackhammer deteriorating into a sporadically swung sledgehammer. He pounded himself into her . . . drove himself deep inside her frantically . . . fucked her wildly. All the while he grunted and groaned . . . fighting to hold out for . . . one . . . more . . . moment.

For . . . just . . . a few . . . more . . . thrusts.

"Yes. Yes! Oh God, yes!" She cried, her orgasm so . . . so . . . damn . . . close.

Suddenly his one hand jumped down to join the other on her waist. Together they jerked her onto him through a few more animalistic thrusts. Then, with one . . . final . . . powerful . . . thrust . . . he buried himself as deep inside her as he could.

"Fuck yea!" He crammed his crotch hard against her ass, grinding as a guttural growl escaped his throat.

"Oh my God yes!" She cried out.

His cock twitched . . . jumped . . . inside her, unleashing the first of his semen.

"Oh God Yes!" The sensation tore her own orgasm off the edge . . . brought it careening through her uncontrollably. Her nerves screamed. Her muscles spasmed. Her mind exploded with a thousand bolts of lightning. She jerked up onto her arms. Her back arched, shoving her chest out, her full breasts rolling. "Ugh-Mmm-Ugh! God yes! God yes!"

While her mind and body were being tormented by the throes of ecstasy his cock twitched again and again within her pussy, spraying his seed deep inside her. The sensation added to her rapture, sent fresh torrents of pleasure rushing through her.

"Oh yes," she whimpered over and over.

Eventually both their orgasms began to subside, the immediate thrill ebbing away to the settled pleasure of the afterglow. Her body relaxed, settling back to the desk as she trembled through a couple aftershocks. He kept himself inside her for several moments, until his softening cock naturally slipped from her velvety embrace.

When she looked back a minute later he was fastening his slacks.

"It's been an extreme pleasure," he said. "I look forward to working very closely with you."

THE END

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,115 Followers
12