Librarian Dreams

Story Info
One hypnotic day between four people.
5.3k words
4.49
107.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake Taylor had decided to test out his work and give a seminar in the local college library. He choose there because he expected to have a relatively young coed audience and also the librarian here was also a patient of his and had offered her conference room for his first seminar ever. He wanted a small audience simply because it would allow for a better feedback and instantaneous results if things went as expected.

As he looked nervously at the clock Drake thought back to the first time Jenn had walked into his office. She was by no means a model, but she was beautiful in her own right. Her body small and voluptuous, her long auburn hair hanging down to her ass. He smiled as he thought of her most commanding features, her large breasts that he seemed unable to take his eyes off of and, her womanly curves at her hips. When she had turned around to hang up her jacket that day his cock had grown hard as her blouse clung to the side of her breasts as she reached up to hang up her jacket. He had also stared at that heart shaped ass and wondered what she would look like naked and bent over his desk. But being a professional, or rather biding his time, Drake had conducted his session with her without struggling to hard at her breasts with her every breath.

Now as he stood here in the conference room with three women he was determined more than ever to make a go of his new mind control and hypnosis seminar. He liked the ratio and figured the women would be more willing to allow themselves certain freedoms in such a small group as opposed to the larger ones. He was curious as to why no one else had shown up but figured since this was last minute perhaps Jenn had just asked a couple of the students here to sit in with her so he wouldn’t feel like a failure.

“Well,” he said as he looked at the clock, “I suppose it is time we get started, it doesn’t look like anyone else is going to show up.”

“Welcome everyone, or at least the three of you. My name is Dr. Drake Taylor and I am a psychiatrist specializing in hypnosis therapy. I have recently stumbled upon a new type of therapy though along with this hypnosis and I thought this little seminar or lecture might help me see if it works as I suspect.”

The women all sat there listening with slight anticipation, none knowing exactly what they were getting themselves into by attending this seminar. The little lady to his right was scooted in close to the table and she had a beautiful face and a short red bob of hair surrounding it. From what he could see she was tiny and her features were very dainty and attractive. “So miss,” he said locking his eyes on hers, “Tell me what is your name and one of your deepest fears.”

The girl looked up at him with a wry grin and started to speak, “Well, my name is Tracy but all my friends call me pixie because of my size.” She gave a slight shrug and giggled before continuing, “I would have to say one of my biggest fears is probably being with a woman and/or because of my frail state anal sex. Lastly I suppose I should add that my boyfriend wants me to be dominant but I just can‘t get past my shyness and insecurities.”

The girl I dubbed pixie, as her friends had as well, blushed to a crimson shade, and she got a smile that showed off her cute dimpled little cheeks. Her hands were fidgeting and she looked nervous as if she was about to enter into a discussion she wasn’t prepared to be engaged in. Drake walked around the table and could see that Pixie was bound in a wheelchair; this could present some interesting twists to what he had already developed in his mind for her. He smiled down at her as she twisted in the chair to look up at him with an impish grin.

“Well Pixie,” Drake began, “I am 95% sure we can work through those fears today if you are willing to be open and try to not block my efforts.”

The girl nodded in agreement as the other two women looked on in slight anticipation. Drake next focused his attention on the smoldering hot, young, black female sitting next to Jenn. “And what would your name be dear,” he asked.

“Well, doctor, I go by Michelle,” she said with a wry smile.

“Alright then Michelle, what exactly are one or two of your biggest fears?”

“I think, oh man this is hard, I think that my biggest fear is…” she paused looking around sheepishly, “I have two equally disturbing fears, one is a fear of intimacy with a man and the other is, oh this is stupid, no wait, the other is being spanked.”

Drake grinned, “Well that’s not so bad, but why is being spanked a big fear for you?”

“I guess because I am well, submissive by nature, but in the long run I just can’t let a guy spank me. You see I don’t mind a soft woman’s touch but the fear of a man’s big hand swatting me gives me small panic attacks,” Michelle revealed.

“Ok I tell you the same thing I told Pixie, if you let yourself go,” Drake was trying to speak slowly and melodically, “then I think we can get you over that hump.”

Finally he fixed his attention on Jenn, “Now dear Jenn, what are your two biggest fear?” he inquired.

“First of all I have a fear of people not thinking I am beautiful, that I am too overweight now, and secondly, I have a fear of multiple person sex, and thirdly I have never been able to orally please a man.” Jenn said shyly.

“Well, from my standpoint,” Drake started, “Those are two easy ones to overcome, the first is all a state of mind and the second is one a lot of people have a fear of and for good reason in today’s society, but if it is something you would like to experience then we can alleviate those fears here and now.”

The girls all sat there with grins on their faces, none of them could believe they had revealed such intimate details to the doctor and even more so with two other people present in the room. But all three were more than willing to give it a try and see what would happen if they allowed this Doctor the opportunity to help them. This was after all a little free therapy offer and lord knew that in today’s world that was a rare thing indeed.

“Alright, ladies here’s how we are going to proceed,” Drake said, “I am going to turn down the lights and then slowly count back from ten to one, the whole time I will be talking and slowly placing you under a hypnotic suggestion relaxation state. Then as each of you slips finally deep down into this state I will walk behind you and place my hands on your shoulders and say your name. This will let your mind free itself to my suggestions and then as I tap your shoulder you will slip back under you light trance state until you hear me clap my hands. Once I have done all three of you is when I will clap my hands so it may take a few moments to get back to you. As you awaken again you will feel refreshed and alert and then we will continue from there.”

Each of the girls nodded their understanding and then Drake set out a waiver form in front of each, “This is standard for the hypnotic therapy, a waiver just stating that you know what you are about to undergo and that you will not sue me if it doesn’t work correctly.”

The trio of young ladies scrawled their names down in the appropriate areas and then pushed the papers back towards the doctor. Now if things went as Drake had expected then his afternoon was about to get a lot better. He walked to the light switch and slowly dimmed the lights.

“We are about to start now so get comfortable in your chairs and prepare to free your minds,” he said.

The girls all reclined as far back as their seats would allow and then closed their eyes. Jenn chimed up, “Ok, right now it’s hard to suppress the urge to giggle uncontrollably for some reason.”

“That’s fine Jenn,” Drake responded, “Actually that is quite the natural reaction to situations that may be intense or unknown to you, everyone reacts pretty much the same way though and you learn what to expect.”

Each of the girls were now a little more calm and listening to his voice as he lowered the lights so now would be the perfect time to slide into the hypnosis. “And now we begin ladies. Ten, as your eyes are closed you feel the pressure start to dissipate from your limbs. Nine, as your feet become limp you feel that blood flowing still but the stress is fading away. Eight, now up through your loins and waist to your arms, it’s all feeling so much lighter now like you are weightless. Seven, up to your shoulders, encompassing your chest and drifting up to your hair even all the weight is removed from your psyche and from your body.”

Drake paused here letting the women adjust and their minds to accept what they had been told. He then went on to say, “OK six, now your letting your mind wander no direction or place in particular just random mental pictures that make you happy. Five, you are now floating just above the ground be it grass or water wherever you are more comfortable and you can smell the fragrances around you. Four, now you see the light in the sky above you getting darker but the same happy thoughts fulfill your mind as you float here. Three, you are slipping deep into the trance now and can no longer feel the weight of your body here in the room. Two, the only thing you are open to hearing and feeling right now are my words and the touch of my hand on your shoulder. One, you are now in your deepest state of relaxation and open for suggestion, when I touch your shoulder your mind will open itself up to me and you will take in all I tell you. When I tell you to relax again you will slip back into this state and wait to hear me clap my hands. This will bring you back to the room at a pace of five to ten seconds and when you are fully aware you will be wide awake and feel adventurous.”

Drake looked around the room at his three subjects, as he suspected their postures were all limp and if anything their bodies were already open to sexual suggestions by the manner in which they slumped in their chairs. Each girl’s bodies mimicked the others in form. Their chests were slightly arched and their legs spread in a soft seductive manner, not slutty, but open to some hidden desire. This was just as he had hoped actually and the reason he had each of them pick a sexual fear instead of just a normal day-to-day phobia.

He first walked behind Pixie and lightly rubbed her shoulder, “Now Pixie, your fears are easily dealt with, I want you to picture yourself in a room alone with two of your favorite fantasy people, one male and one female.”

Immediately the girl’s body responded and he could see her hand almost drop into her lap completely and her nipples become aroused through her thin blouse.

“I want you to see yourself taking on a role of authority with them and directing them to do things to each other and you.” He waited a moment, “As you command them see the blissful look on their faces as they do things in order to please you, this makes you happy and horny. The girl is so beautiful that you long to reach down and touch her between her legs and stroke her warm inner sex, her lips must taste like strawberries and you long to kiss her.” Once again he gave pause letting the scene unfold in the girl’s mind. Finally he went on, “Now see yourself kissing and fondling the object of your attention, this beautiful maiden before you and as you do you turn your head to command the male to slide his cock deep inside your anal cavity, you know it may slightly hurt but you want it, no you need it to make you feel complete.”

Drake watched as the girl writhed in her wheelchair and suddenly he was prepared to bring her back to the depths of the trance state so that he could get to the other two girls and then wrap up the little seminar. He was indeed in a rush to see just how well this group hypnotic suggestion therapy would work.

“Now, when I tell you to relax you will do so and not remember any of this, the only thing you will do is remain in your trance until I clap my hands. Once I have done that you will awake refreshed and alert and have an overwhelming desire to conquer your fears in the library’s stack room. Relax,” Drake said.

He watched as the girl’s body went limp once more and a smile crept over her face. She had enjoyed herself and hopefully he had stimulated her mind enough to hold her commands. Drake walked up behind the next girl Michelle and rubbed her shoulder and spoke her name bringing her to a light state of suggestion and programmed her as well to the situation he wanted to parlay this all too.

Finally he stood behind Jenn, having prepared the other two he now only needed to tweak the deep suggestions he had placed on her in his office a few weeks prior to this seminar. He had after all orchestrated this entire thing by post hypnotic suggestion right down to each of the girls that she would select to bring in. He hadn’t posted too much in advance about his seminar hoping that only the three he had planned for would show up. He gave Jenn the commands and told her exactly what she needed to do to please him as well as conquering her fears.

As he gave her the command to relax he spoke to the group once more, “You each are now able to hear me Pixie, Michelle and Jenn. You three will follow the instructions I have given you to the letter and also a set of prompt words will now be issued to you. The first word is going to let you slip right back into this state you are in right now when you hear it, only my voice saying the word will have this effect though, the word is doink.”

He watched to see the reaction of the girls and saw nothing, which is exactly as it should be at this point, there had been a few that had faked their trance like state though in the past and they always laughed at the words he made up and that was how he knew they were faking. This was more a precaution than anything else.

“The second word will also only produce the desired effect when you hear my voice say it. This word is for fulfilling your fantasies should your fears overcome you during the middle of an act or to jumpstart it should you be to shy. The word in blunder.”

Drake stood there and waited a few moments before he clapped his hands and slowly brought up the lighting in the room. “Now ladies, I thank you for your time and I would like to see you again in a few days in here and see if the desired effect was received.”

The women all sat up and looked around; Jenn knew this feeling having had it many times. It felt something like a hoax and that she had not ever been under hypnosis at all, instead just closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them again. She knew this was a false feeling though for she had often looked at the clock just prior to closing her eyes and then immediately again to it once she had opened them. She was often surprised that ten to twenty minutes had gone by in what felt like the blink of an eye. Sometimes it was even more time like today, which had lasted nearly 45 minutes.

Each of the girls had this feeling but not one of the other two were about to speak up for fear that they were wrong or that it might hurt the doctor’s feelings if they said that he was just playing a joke on them. Jenn was the first to stand up and she looked at the doctor and knew that he had requested a yearbook from the stacks area of the library and that she needed to go get it for him before he left. Pixie at the same time felt her wondering if there was a yearbook picture of her mother down in the stacks area from when her mother went to this school. Michelle, unbelievably felt the strong need to go into the stacks area, even though she had no idea where it was and look up her great-grandfather who had been a dean of the college years before she was born.

Jenn stood up to leave and the other two girls quickly made their requests for the books. “Well it just so happens that I am headed down there so why don’t we all go together and get the books.”

Drake was pleased so far everything was going according to plan and in a few minutes he would see the perfection of his fruits of labor if the hypnotic suggestions had bore their way into the girls subconscious minds. He waited a few minutes before traveling down to the stacks room via elevator and listened intently at the door. He could hear the girls talking but not make out their words. He turned the doorknob and slipped into the room and headed towards their voices, an evil smirk crept across his lips as he viewed the scene before him. It was almost too good to be true. In a few more minutes things would be happening quickly at this rate so he must bring himself into the picture if he wanted in on this experience.

He walked down the aisle watching the girls intently as Pixie sat there in her wheelchair and looked up Jenn’s skirt as she balanced herself on a ladder trying to get the yearbook for the girl. Michelle happened to be standing right next to Pixie and her eyes were flowing over the little beauty’s form as she watched Jenn. The scene was set now all there was to do was to set it in motion.

“Oh doctor,” Pixie squeaked as she turned towards the sound of his footsteps coming near them. Suddenly her face changed as well as the other two girls as they looked at him and the air of sexual tension became thick enough to cut with a knife.

Drake didn’t say a word he walked right up behind Michelle and lifted her skirt to her waist and slapped her ass hard. Her reaction was to cry out but it was more a cry of joy than of fear. As he raised his hand to slap her ass again she lifted her bottom up towards his hand as she bent over and lifted Pixie’s skirt and ripped away the panties the girl wore. In and instant her pink tongue was dancing over Pixie’s labia and between the folds of her damp pussy.

Jenn not to be left out stepped down off the ladder and came to the doctor’s side. Dropping to her needs without a word she reached for his zipper and belt and tugged his pants and boxer’s down to his ankles as she stroked his shaft inches away from her watering mouth. She could hear the audible “Thwack!” that Drake’s hand made as he slapped Michelle’s ass hard. He continued to do this through the cries of pain and lust that she issued from between Pixie’s widespread thighs.

“OH god yes, please don’t stop Drake,” Michelle begged as she paused to swallow the juices leaking from her mouth and from between Pixie’s moist thighs.

Drake looked down at Jenn and cupped her chin with one hand, “You are so beautiful Jenn,” he said, “I think you would look beautiful in any light, day or night, but even better with your lips around my cock.”

Yes, it was a trite thing to say and completely unlike him but these were words he had always wanted to say to a woman and never been able to. Today it didn’t matter the girls were feeding off their primal urges and also his post hypnotic suggestions so they would have minded anything he said or did as long as he stayed in the set parameters.

Jenn hesitated only long enough to thank him for his kind words and then slipped her mouth to the head of his cock. She stuck her tongue out tentatively and then swirled it around the head of his mighty penis. The first taste to her seemed like his flesh was coated with watermelon, which happened to be her favorite fruit. If he continued to taste like that she would suck this man’s cock until he begged her to stop and she couldn’t get him hard again.

Jenn looked up into his eyes and watched him focus on her and then on Michelle’s ass as he swatted the young, black girl again and again. Her ass was taking on a blushing crimson that was noticeable on her lightly toned dark complexion. Michelle’s wet muff was only inches away from both Pixie and Jenn’s face but Jenn was rather occupied with the cock she was trying to devour at the moment.

Pixie though wanted to taste the girl and she slipped one petite finger forward and as she arched her hips against Michelle’s face she slipped her finger into the open slit of her sex. Pixie worked her finger in and out of the girl’s pussy before pulling it out and running her tongue over her finger tasting the sweet nectar of Michelle.

12